FRANGIPANE PEAR GALETTE RECIPE
Here's a delicious pear galette flavored with almonds. The flaky crust is filled with creamy almond paste and topped with pear. It's so tasty!
Provided by Shadi HasanzadeNemati
Number Of Ingredients 9
- Preheat the oven to 375°F and line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
- In a medium sized bowl mix melted butter, sugar, almond flour, one egg, vanilla extract and all purpose flour. Set aside.
- Roll out the pie crust and spoon out the frangipane mixture onto the crust, leaving 2-3 inches border on all sides.
- Place the pear slices on the frangipane and make sure they're close to each other. Sprinkle the cinnamon on the pears.
- Fold the edges over the filling, overlapping the dough as necessary.
- Crack the remaining one egg in a small bowl and beat to combine. Brush it on the crust.
- Bake in the oven for 25 to 30 minutes until the curst is golden and flaky.
- Cool for 10 minutes and then slice. Serve with ice cream if desired.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 297 kcal, Carbohydrate 38 g, Protein 4 g, Fat 15 g, SaturatedFat 6 g, TransFat 1 g, Cholesterol 77 mg, Sodium 191 mg, Fiber 3 g, Sugar 19 g, ServingSize 1 serving
- Pulse flour, sugar, baking powder, salt, and baking soda in a food processor 30 seconds to combine. Add butter. Pulse until butter pieces are the size of peas. Add buttermilk and almond extract; pulse until dough just comes together. Form dough into a disk, dusting lightly with flour. Cover in plastic wrap or wax paper and refrigerate 1 hour.
- Whisk egg white and confectioners' sugar in a bowl until frothy, about 1 minute. Add almonds, butter and almond extract. Whisk. Refrigerate.
- Peel and core pears, then cut into slices about 1/4 inch thick; toss in a bowl with lemon juice and zest.
- Heat oven to 400°F. Lightly dust a sheet of parchment paper with flour; place dough on top and lightly dust with flour; top with another sheet of parchment and roll out dough into a circle about 12 inches in diameter. Peel off top layer of parchment. Invert dough onto a baking sheet lined with third sheet of parchment. Trim around edges of dough. Spread cream over dough, leaving a 1-inch border. Arrange pear slices in concentric circles over cream. Sprinkle with sugar and cinnamon. Fold edges of dough over pears, crimping dough to enclose ends of pears. Evenly scatter bits of butter over top of filling. Bake 20 to 25 minutes or until pears are tender and crust is golden. (Cover top with a sheet of foil if it begins to overbrown.) Remove; cover edges of tart with foil. Heat broiler. Glaze top of pears under broiler, about 6 inches from heat, 1 minute or until pears are golden brown. Cool on baking sheet 5 minutes. Transfer (on parchment) to rack to cool completely. Dust with confectioners' sugar.
PEAR AND CRANBERRY CROSTATA
- For the pastry, place the flour, sugar, and salt in the bowl of a food processor fitted with a steel blade. Pulse a few times to combine. Add the butter and toss quickly with your fingers to coat each cube of butter with the flour. Pulse 12 to 15 times, or until the butter is the size of peas. With the motor running, add the 1/4 cup ice water all at once through the feed tube. Keep hitting the pulse button to combine, but stop the machine just before the dough comes together. Turn the dough out onto a well-floured board and form into 2 disks. Wrap the disks with plastic and refrigerate for at least one hour.
- Preheat the oven to 450 degrees.
- Roll each pastry disk into an 11-inch circle on a lightly floured surface. Transfer them to 2 baking sheets lined with parchment paper.
- For the filling, peel, core, and quarter the pears. Cut each quarter into big chunks. Toss the chunks with the orange zest. Divide the pear chunks between the pastries, covering the dough and leaving a 1 1/2-inch border. Sprinkle 1 tablespoon of cranberries over the top of each tart.
- Combine the flour, sugar, salt, cinnamon, and allspice in the bowl of a food processor fitted with a steel blade. Add the butter and pulse until the mixture is crumbly. Pour into a bowl and rub it with your fingers until it starts holding together. Sprinkle evenly over the top of the two tarts. Gently fold the border of each tart over the pears, pleating it to make a circle.
- Bake the crostatas for 30 minutes, or until the crust is golden and the pears are tender. Let the tarts cool for 5 minutes, then use 2 large spatulas to transfer them to wire racks.
POACHED PEAR AND ALMOND TART
- For the poached pears: In a medium saucepan, bring 4 cups (1 L) water to a boil with the sugar, cinnamon stick, cloves, and star anise. Lower the heat to a low simmer while you prepare the pears. Peel the pears, remove the stems, cut them in half, and core them. Add the pears to the saucepan, bring back to a boil, then lower the heat again. Simmer the pears for 10 to 15 minutes, or until you can easily pierce one with a sharp knife. Drain (keep the syrup to add to smoothies, oatmeal, or cocktails) and set the pears aside to cool. If preparing in advance, store the poached pears in an airtight container and refrigerate for up to 1 day.
- For the crust: In a mixing bowl, combine the powdered sugar, almond flour, all-purpose flour, and salt. Add in the butter and egg, and mix with a fork or your hands to form a smooth ball. Wrap with plastic wrap and refrigerate for up to 1 day.
- For the pastry cream: In a small bowl, whisk together the egg yolks, sugar, and cornstarch. In a medium saucepan, combine the milk, cream, and vanilla, then bring to a simmer. While whisking, slowly pour the egg mixture into the saucepan. Whisk continuously for 2 to 3 minutes, or until the mixture thickens to a glistening cream. Remove from the heat and let cool to room temperature.
- For the frangipane: In a mixing bowl, beat together the butter, powdered sugar, almond flour, and eggs. Incorporate the rum and almond extract.
- Pour the cooled pastry cream over the frangipane and mix to thoroughly combine. If preparing in advance, transfer to an airtight container and refrigerate for up to 1 day.
- To assemble and bake the poached pear and almond tart: If you made them in advance, take the components of the tart out of the refrigerator 30 minutes before baking. Set a rack in the middle of the oven, then preheat to 350°F (175°C). Lightly grease an 11-in (28-cm) tart pan with a removable bottom (see note) and set aside.
- Place the crust between two large sheets of parchment paper, then roll it out to a 12-in (31-cm) circle. Peel the top sheet of parchment paper off the pastry, then flip the crust over to the prepared tart pan. Peel the second sheet of parchment paper off the pastry, then gently ease and press the pastry down into the pan. Poke the bottom of the crust all over with a fork.
- Spread the frangipane filling in an even layer into the crust. Top with the poached pear halves, with the outside of the pear facing up (see note.)
- Bake for about 45 minutes, or until the crust is golden brown and the filling is puffed and golden. Transfer the tart to a cooling rack and cool for at least 2 hours before serving.
- SERVING: Right before serving, lightly dust with powdered sugar and sprinkle with sliced almonds.
- STORAGE: Keep leftover tart under a cake dome at room temperature for a couple of days, or in the refrigerator, uncovered, for up to three days. Refrigerating the tart uncovered will ensure the pastry remains crisp. Always bring the tart back to room temperature before serving it again.
PEAR ALMOND GALETTE
Provided by Melissa
Number Of Ingredients 19
- Make crust. Whisk together flours, sugar, and salt.
- Using a pastry blender, cut butter into flour until it is pea-sized.
- Add in the cold water. Use a pastry fork and work dough until it comes together. Gently knead with hands to incorporate any loose pieces. Do not overwork dough. If dough is too dry, add more water until it just comes together. Shape dough into a disk, and wrap in plastic wrap. Refrigerate for at least an hour. This can be done ahead of time.
- Make filling. Cut pears in half. Remove the core, stem, and bottom. Flip pear over onto the flat side (skin side up) and thinly slice down, keeping the pear in its original shape. Discard (eat!) the outer slices (the slices covered in peel).
- In a small bowl, mix together sugar, cinnamon, nutmeg, and salt. Set aside.
- Prepare the galette. Preheat oven to 375°. Line a baking sheet with parchment paper or Silpat; set aside.
- On a well floured surface, roll the crust into a circle, until just enough overhang to fold over the pears. Crust will be on the thin side. Carefully move crust to the baking sheet by folding in fourths. (If crust has been in the fridge for awhile it may need a bit of time to soften before rolling.)
- Crumble almond paste on the bottom of the crust. Sprinkle half the sugar mixture on top.
- Place the pear halves on the crust with the widest part of the pear facing inwards. Fan each half out.
- Carefully fold the crust around the pie. Brush the crust with cream or egg. Sprinkle with turbinado. Pour remaining sugar mixture over top of the pears. (If your pears are on the sweet side, use your good judgement and reserve some of the sugar mixture.) Crumble pat of butter over top.
- Bake for 30 minutes or until bubbly. Remove and serve with whipped cream, ice cream, or plain. Galette can be made up to 1 day in advance. Reheat in oven on broil, watching carefully not to burn.
PEAR AND ALMOND TART
- Preheat oven to 425 degrees.
- In a mixing bowl cream butter with sugar until fluffy. With mixer on low, beat in egg. Scrape down sides of the bowl. Mix in brandy and vanilla. Add almond and all-purpose flours. Mix until creamy. Cover and refrigerate. Place almond filling into tart shell, spread level. Cut poached pear halves crosswise into 1/4-inch slices. Reshape pear halves and arrange 8 halves around the top of each tart, "spoke" fashion. Press pears lightly to fan out. Bake for 40 minutes or until top is well browned and filling is springy to the touch. Cool and serve at room temperature.
- Note: To poach pears, peel, core and halve pears, place in a pot with 1 3/4 cups white wine, 3/4 cup water, 4 ounces of sugar, 1 cinnamon stick, vanilla bean split, and 4 black pepper corns. Bring to a boil and lower heat to a simmer, cook for 30 minutes or until pears are tender when pricked. Cool in liquid.
- In a mixing bowl combine flour, sugar and salt, cut in butter until it resembles small pebbles. With a mixer running add vanilla and slowly drizzle in water until dough comes together in a sticky mass. Roll into a ball, wrap and chill at least 30 minutes and up to 24 hours before rolling. Roll shell to fit into a 9-inch tart pan. Set aside.;
CINNAMON PEAR GALETTE WITH ALMOND OAT CRUST
A homemade galette crust is topped with a spiced pear filling and sprinkled with turbinado sugar in this Cinnamon Pear Galette Recipe. This is an easy fall dessert perfect for holiday entertaining!
Provided by Good Life Eats
Number Of Ingredients 21
- Preheat oven to 400°F.
- Lightly spoon 1.375 ounces whole-wheat pastry flour into a dry measuring cup; level with a knife.
- Combine 1.375 ounces whole wheat pastry flour, ice water, vinegar, and almond extract in a small bowl; stir with a fork until well blended to form a slurry.
- Combine remaining whole wheat flour, oat flour, 2 tablespoons sugar, almond flour, and salt, stirring with a whisk.
- Cut in butter with a pastry blender or 2 knives until mixture resembles coarse meal. Add slurry; stir just until moist.
- Turn dough out onto a lightly floured surface; knead lightly 5 times.
- Gently press dough into a 4-inch circle on heavy-duty plastic wrap. Cover with additional plastic wrap. Carefully roll dough into a 14-inch circle; freeze for 10 minutes.
- Remove dough from freezer; remove top sheet of plastic wrap. Let stand 1 minute or until pliable.
- Place dough, plastic wrap side up, onto a baking sheet (I used a pizza stone) lined with parchment paper; remove remaining plastic wrap.
- Combine cornstarch and 2 tablespoons sugar; sprinkle over dough, leaving a 2-inch border.
- Arrange pears spoke-like on top of cornstarch mixture, leaving a 2-inch border. Fold edges of dough over pears (dough will only partially cover pears).
- Combine pear butter, 1/8 teaspoon almond extract, cinnamon, cardamom, and syrup in a small microwave-safe bowl; microwave on HIGH 45 seconds.
- Brush jam mixture over pears and dough edges. Sprinkle with remaining sugar.
- Bake at 400° for 35 minutes or until crust browns. Remove from oven. Cool 15 minutes.
- Combine the cold heavy cream, vanilla or vanilla paste, and almond extract in a chilled non-reactive bowl.
- Whisk by hand or using an electric mixture until the cream holds a loose peak. A soft peak will hold a lazy curve when the beater or whisk is held upside down.
- Then, sprinkle the sugar on top of the whipped cream and continue beating until stiff peaks are formed.
- Serve each slice with a dollop of almond whipped cream on top.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 632 calories, Carbohydrate 97 grams carbohydrates, Cholesterol 53 milligrams cholesterol, Fat 25 grams fat, Fiber 10 grams fiber, Protein 11 grams protein, SaturatedFat 13 grams saturated fat, ServingSize 1, Sodium 279 milligrams sodium, Sugar 41 grams sugar, TransFat 1 grams trans fat, UnsaturatedFat 10 grams unsaturated fat
HONEY PEAR GALETTE
This beautiful pear galette is made with a simple store bought crust, slices of thin pears, and a delicious pecan crumble. It's the perfect elegant dessert for any occasion.
Provided by Linley Richter
Number Of Ingredients 11
- Preheat the oven to 375ºF and line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
- Roll out your pie crust into a 10-inch circle that is about 1/8 -inch thick and place it on a lined parchment-large plate. Place the pie crust in the fridge for 15 minutes to firm up.
- While pie crust is firming up, place the pecans, flour, ¼ teaspoon cardamom, ½ teaspoon cinnamon, and ¼ teaspoon nutmeg into a food processor. Process the ingredients on low until the ingredients are processed together and the pecans turn into a pecan flour.
- Continue to process the mixture while drizzling 2 teaspoons of honey into the food processor. Only process with the honey until combined, do not let the mixture turn into a dough. Set the pecan mixture aside.
- Place the thin pear slices into a large bowl and toss the pears with 1 tablespoon of lemon juice. Sprinkle ¼ teaspoon of cardamom and ½ teaspoon of cinnamon over the pears and toss the ingredients together.
- Remove the pie crust from the fridge and pour the pecan mixture into the middle of the pie crust. Spread the pecan mixture over the pie crust, but leave 1.5-inches of pie crust clean at the edges of pie crust.
- Next, begin layering the pear on top of the pecan mixture. Start in the middle of the pie crust and overlap the pears in layers moving towards the edge of the pie crust. Only place the pears on the pecan mixture. Stop when you reach the clean edges of the pie crust.
- Fold the pie crust over the pears to create a beautiful crust. Set aside.
- Heat 2 tablespoons of honey and 2 tablespoons of butter together over medium heat.
- When the honey and the butter is melted remove it from the heat.
- Brush the butter mixture over the pie crust and the pears with a pastry brush.
- Place the galette into the oven and bake for 15 minutes. Turn the pan around in the oven and bake for an additional 15 minutes or until the pie crust begins to brown.
- Remove the galette from the oven and let it rest for 10 minutes. Drizzle with honey and serve.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 201 kcal, Sugar 10 g, Sodium 116 mg, Fat 11 g, Carbohydrate 24 g, Fiber 2 g, Protein 2 g, ServingSize 1 serving
PALEO PEAR GALETTE
This multi-layered Paleo dessert is OUT-OF-THIS WORLD DELICIOUS! A sweet combination of pears, walnuts, and maple syrup, this pear galette is worth the trouble ... AND the wait.
Provided by Jill Place
Number Of Ingredients 16
- TO MAKE THE FILLING:
- Cut the pears in half and carefully cut off any stems at the top. Remove the cores with a small thin-edged spoon or a melon baller. Slice the pears fairly thin vertically, stopping 1/2 to 1/4 inch from the stem end. (The pear slices should stay attached at the stem end.)
- For the crumble: combine 3 Tbsp. melted butter, flour, chopped walnuts, sugar, cinnamon, and salt in a medium bowl. Stir with a fork until ingredients are combined and wet crumbles form. Set aside
- For the glaze: combine 2 Tbsp. of melted butter and the maple syrup together in a small bowl. Set aside.
- TO MAKE THE CRUST:
- Preheat the oven to 425 degrees F. In the bowl of a food processor fitted with an "s" blade, pulse the almond flour, coconut flour, coconut sugar, and salt together several times to combine.
- Add the butter and pulse several times until the butter pieces are the size of small peas. While the machine is on, pour in the milk and egg white and continue to process until the dough comes together in a large ball or mass.
- Scrape down the sides of the food processor to make sure all of the dough is incorporated, and then turn the dough ball onto a large sheet of parchment paper. Place another sheet on top.
- TO ASSEMBLE THE GALETTE:
- Roll the dough into a 1/4-inch circle (it doesn't have to be perfect; it's a "rustic pie"). Transfer to sheet pan large enough to fit it.
- Arrange the pears decoratively on top of the pie crust, fanning them out to lie fairly flat. Leave a 2-inch border around the perimeter. Cut pears in half vertically if necessary to make them fit. Brush the pears with half the reserved butter/syrup mixture then sprinkle with 1 Tbsp. of sugar. Set remaining butter/syrup mixture aside.
- Sprinkle crumble mixture into crevices between pears and into any open areas along the perimeter of the pears. Try to keep most of the sliced pears exposed for a pretty presentation.
- Fold the edges up and over the filling using the parchment paper. It's been my experience that the crust might break; just patch it and it will bake just fine!
- Place in preheated oven and bake for 20 minutes. Remove from oven and slowly brush all over with the remaining butter/syrup mixture and sprinkle with the remaining sugar. Return to oven for another 5 to 10 minutes or until crust is golden and glazed.
Nutrition Facts :
More about "almond pear galette food"
VANILLA PEAR FRANGIPANE GALETTE - QUEEN FINE FOODS
Servings 8Total Time 1 hr 10 mins
- Combine all ingredients except chilled water in a food processor and process until mixture resembles fine breadcrumbs. Add iced water 1 tsp at a time until mixture comes together. Remove from processor and form a ball (do not knead), wrap in clingwrap and chill for one hour.
- Combine all ingredients except butter in a food processor and mix until combined and smooth. Add melted butter and process until mixture comes together. Set aside.
- Preheat oven to 200C (fan forced). Halve and core pears, then carefully slice into fans, leaving tops intact.
- Once dough is chilled, remove from clingwrap and roll out to a large circle approx. 3-5mm thick on a lightly floured surface, turning to prevent sticking. Gently transfer to a baking tray lined with baking paper, using to rolling pin to lift the dough.
ALMOND-PEAR GALETTE - TASTY KITCHEN
SPICED PEAR GALETTE - CANADIAN LIVING
PEAR GALETTE | EYESWOON
PEAR, FIG AND ALMOND GALETTE - CANADIAN LIVING
PEAR, DRIED-CHERRY AND ALMOND GALETTE RECIPE | MYRECIPES
Servings 8Calories 460 per servingTotal Time 1 hr 5 mins
- Place almonds in a skillet over medium heat. Cook, shaking skillet often, until nuts are lightly toasted, 5 to 7 minutes. Transfer to a bowl.
- Preheat oven to 375°F; line a large baking sheet with parchment. Place one sheet of puff pastry on a lightly floured surface. Brush it lightly with water; place second sheet on top. Using a rolling pin, roll pastry sheets together into a 12-inch square, then trim into a 12-inch circle. Transfer to lined baking sheet; refrigerate.
- In a bowl, using an electric mixer on medium speed, beat almond paste, 3 Tbsp. sugar and 1 egg until smooth. Beat in butter and almond extract until smooth. Stir in flour. Spread mixture evenly over pastry, leaving a 1-inch border. Fan pears in a circle over filling. Scatter cherries on top. Fold pastry edges over filling, pleating as you go, leaving center of pears exposed. The pastry should tightly enclose pears and filling.
- Beat remaining egg with 1 tsp. water. Brush mixture over pastry edges. Sprinkle remaining sugar over fruit. Bake until pastry is golden, about 45 minutes. Sprinkle almonds over fruit and transfer tart to a wire rack to cool. Serve at room temperature.
PEAR AND ALMOND GALETTE - THE BAKING WIZARD
Category Appetizer, Dessert
- To make the pastry, combine the flour and salt in a medium bowl. Slice the cold butter and add to the bowl. Use a pastry blender to cut the butter into smaller pieces, about ½ inch or so. Then reach into the bowl, and with your fingertips, rapidly press and flatten the butter pieces into flakes. Work quickly so the butter doesn’t soften and don’t be concerned about flattening every piece of butter.
- To make the ground almond base, process the almonds, flour, sugar, and cinnamon with a food processor for a few seconds until the nuts are finely ground.
- If you have a baking stone, set it on the center shelf of your oven and preheat the oven to 400 degrees. If you don’t have a baking stone, just preheat the oven to 400 degrees.
MINI PEAR ALMOND GALETTES - A SIDE OF SWEET
5/5 (1)Total Time 45 minsCategory Dessert
- Combine the flour, sugar, and salt in a large bowl. Cut in the cubed butter with a pastry cutter until mostly pea-sized pieces of remain. You can also use a food processor and pulse a few times until combined. Do not over mix. Sprinkle the ice water over the flour mixture 1-2 tablespoons at a time and shake to distribute. Mix the mixture with your hands until it starts to come together in a coarse ball. Sprinkle the dry bits with more water and bring together into a ball. Divide the dough into 6-8 equal balls. Wrap the dough in plastic wrap and refrigerate for at least 30 minutes, up to overnight.
- Preheat the oven to 375? F. Combine the sugar, cinnamon, nutmeg, and salt in a small bowl. Slice the pears in half. Remove the stem and bottom. Place pears flesh side down and thinly slice lengthwise, maintaining the pear’s original shape.
- Roll the galette dough out on a floured surface one circle at a time. Each round should be 6 to 8 inches in diameter. Sprinkle a handful of slivered almonds on the dough rounds, then sprinkle with a heaping teaspoon of the sugar mixture. Layer the pear slices starting from the center, leaving about one inch from the edge. Fold the crust up and over the pears to make a 1-inch border. Brush the crust with heavy cream and sprinkle with raw sugar. Bake galettes on a parchment paper-lined baking sheets. Bake for 35-45 minutes or until crust is golden brown and pears are tender. Remove to wire rack to cool. Serve warm or at room temperature.
PEAR GALETTE RECIPE - DIANA STURGIS | FOOD & WINE
- Preheat the oven to 425°. In a medium bowl, toss the flour with 1 teaspoon of the sugar and the salt. Cut in the cold butter until the mixture resembles fine crumbs.
- In a small bowl, beat the egg with the milk. Sprinkle 2 tablespoons of the beaten egg over the flour mixture and stir. Working quickly, gather the dough into a smooth mass, squeezing it gently. Transfer the dough to a lightly floured surface and pat it into a 5-inch disk. Wrap in wax paper and refrigerate until firm but not hard, about 30 minutes.
- On a lightly floured surface, roll out the dough to a 9 1/2-inch round, turning it clockwise an inch or two each time you roll to maintain an even shape. Transfer the dough to a heavy flat baking sheet. Fold up 1/4 inch of the edge of the dough to form a neat rim. Using a knife, score the rim in a decorative pattern. Brush the rim with a little of the remaining beaten egg. Brush 1 tablespoon of the apricot preserves over the bottom of the dough and refrigerate while you prepare the pears.
- Peel, quarter and core the pears. Slice each quarter lengthwise into 5 thin wedges. Arrange all but 6 of the pear wedges on the dough in a spoke pattern, overlapping them slightly. Cut the remaining pear wedges and arrange them in the center of the tart to form a decorative rose. Brush the pear slices with the melted butter and sprinkle with the remaining 2 teaspoons of sugar.
DARK CHOCOLATE-PEAR GALETTE RECIPE - FOOD & WINE
1/5 Total Time 3 hrsServings 4
- In a food processor, pulse the flour with the sugar and salt. Add the butter and pulse until the mixture resembles coarse meal with some pea-size pieces of butter remaining. With the machine on, slowly drizzle in the cream, then the ice water, until the dough just holds together. Turn the dough out onto a lightly floured surface and knead 3 times, until it just comes together. Pat the dough into a 1-inch-thick disk. Wrap in plastic and refrigerate for at least 1 hour or overnight.
- In a large bowl, toss the pears with 4 tablespoons of the sugar. In a small bowl, whisk the egg, cream and vanilla.
KING ARTHUR'S ALMOND GALETTE | KING ARTHUR BAKING
4.9/5 (62)Total Time 1 hr 35 minsServings 12Calories 410 per serving
- To make the crust: Weigh your flour; or measure it by gently spooning it into a cup, then sweeping off any excess.
- Cut the cold butter into pats, and work it into the flour mixture until it's unevenly crumbly, with larger bits of butter remaining intact., Stir in the sour cream.
- The dough will be craggy but cohesive. Turn the dough out onto a well-floured surface and bring it together, if necessary, with a few quick kneads., Pat the dough into a rough square.
PEAR ALMOND GALETTE - TASTY KITCHEN
ALMOND-PEAR GALETTE RECIPE - SELF
Servings 8Calories 268 per serving
SIMPLE PEAR GALETTE WITH VANILLA RECIPE - SERIOUS EATS
5/5 (3)Calories 346 per serving
ALMOND-PEAR GALETTE - SAVING ROOM FOR DESSERT
GRAIN-FREE PEAR GALETTE - THE DEFINED DISH
Reviews 13Total Time 55 minsServings 8
PLUM AND PEAR GALETTE WITH MARCONA ALMOND CRUST - CULINARY ...
PEAR FRANGIPANE GALETTE - COOK SLEEP READ
Cuisine American, FrenchTotal Time 1 hr 20 minsCategory Breakfast, Brunch, Dessert
MARY BERRY ALMOND GALETTE RECIPE - ALL INFORMATION ABOUT ...
BLUEBERRY ALMOND CRUMBLE GALETTE - FOOD NOUVEAU
PEAR GALETTE WITH ALMOND FRANGIPANE — AMANDA FREDERICKSON
PEAR ALMOND GALETTE | ALMOND RECIPES, FOOD, GALETTE
PEAR CHOCOLATE GALETTE – MA PIES
EAT: RUSTIC VEGAN ALMOND PEAR GALETTE | FOOD, VEGAN SWEETS ...
ALMOND-PEAR GALETTE RECIPE - FOOD NEWS
BRANDIED PEAR GALETTE WITH ALMOND CREAM FILLING - TWO RED ...
ALMOND PEAR GALETTE RECIPE - FOOD NEWS
RUSTIC PEAR GALETTE | OREGONIAN RECIPES
GLUTEN FREE PEAR ALMOND GALETTE - BOB'S RED MILL BLOG
PEAR GALETTE RECIPE INA GARTEN - TFRECIPES.COM
MINI ALMOND PEAR GALETTES - TRUFFLES AND TRENDS
PEAR ALMOND GALETTE | RECIPE | PEAR DESSERT, PUFF PASTRY ...
CUSTOMER SERVICE - BOB'S RED MILL
MEERA SODHA'S VEGAN RECIPE FOR PEAR, CHOCOLATE AND ALMOND ...
PEAR ALMOND GALETTE | RECIPE | FOOD, BAKING, DELICIOUS ...
ALMOND PEAR GALETTE RECIPE | CDKITCHEN.COM
PEAR AND APPLE GALETTE - MELISSA SAMPEDRO
ALMOND PEAR GALETTE RECIPES
GALETTE RECIPES | BBC GOOD FOOD
You'll also love