LAMB CHOPS WITH LEMON
Provided by Michael Symon
Categories Lamb Easter Fourth of July Low Cal Backyard BBQ Dinner Lemon Lamb Chop Grill Grill/Barbecue Healthy Party Bon Appétit Sugar Conscious Kidney Friendly Dairy Free Wheat/Gluten-Free Peanut Free Tree Nut Free Soy Free Kosher
Yield Makes 12 servings
Number Of Ingredients 10
- Mix minced shallots, chopped mint, chopped oregano, minced garlic, sugar, and 1 tablespoon salt in small bowl. Press 1 rounded teaspoon shallot-herb mixture onto eye of each lamb chop. Turn chops over onto large rimmed baking sheet. Press remaining shallot- herb mixture onto eye of each chop. Cover lamb chops with sheet of plastic wrap and refrigerate overnight.
- Whisk olive oil, lemon juice, and lemon peel in small bowl until slightly thickened and well blended. Season lightly with salt and generously with freshly ground black pepper. Spoon oil mixture lightly over chops. Turn chops over and spoon remaining oil mixture over. Let stand at room temperature 1 hour.
- Prepare barbecue (medium-high heat). Grill lamb chops to desired doneness, about 3 minutes per side for medium-rare. Transfer lamb chops to platter. Garnish with fresh oregano sprigs and serve.
LEMON HERB LAMB CHOPS
- In a shallow dish, combine the first eight ingredients; add the chops and turn to coat. Cover; refrigerate for at least 2 hours or overnight., Drain and discard marinade. Broil lamb 3-4 in. from the heat for 4-9 minutes on each side or until meat reaches desired doneness (for medium-rare, a thermometer should read 135°; medium, 140°; medium-well, 145°).
Nutrition Facts : Calories 303 calories, Fat 23g fat (5g saturated fat), Cholesterol 68mg cholesterol, Sodium 238mg sodium, Carbohydrate 1g carbohydrate (0 sugars, Fiber 0 fiber), Protein 22g protein.
LAMB CHOPS WITH LEMON AND BASIL
- Place chops in a glass dish. In a small bowl, mix together the garlic, basil, lemon juice, zest, salt, lemon pepper and olive oil. Pour over lamb chops.
- Cover with plastic wrap and marinate 2-3 hours.
- Prepare hot grill. Place chops on an oiled grill 4-6 inches from coals.
- Grill, turning once and brushing with any reserved marinade, about 10-12 minutes.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 123.8, Fat 13.5, SaturatedFat 1.9, Sodium 581.9, Carbohydrate 1.3, Fiber 0.1, Sugar 0.3, Protein 0.1
GRILLED LEMON AND ROSEMARY LAMB CHOPS
- Whisk yogurt, lemon juice, lemon zest, chile paste, garlic, rosemary, oregano, salt, black pepper, and cinnamon together in a small bowl. Transfer into a resealable plastic bag. Add the lamb chops, coat with the marinade, squeeze out excess air, and seal the bag. Marinate in the refrigerator for 4 hours.
- Preheat grill for medium heat and lightly oil the grate.
- Remove lamb chops from from marinade and scrape off excess. Discard used marinade. Season chops with salt and black pepper. Place on the preheated grill and cook until browned and medium rare on the inside, 3 to 4 minutes. An instant-read thermometer inserted into the center should read 130 degrees F (54 degrees C).
Nutrition Facts : Calories 198.4 calories, Carbohydrate 4.5 g, Cholesterol 57.2 mg, Fat 13.6 g, Fiber 0.9 g, Protein 15.3 g, SaturatedFat 5.8 g, Sodium 361.8 mg, Sugar 1.5 g
EASY LEMON-GARLIC LAMB CHOPS
- Pre-heat a cast-iron/stainless steel pan over high heat.
- Drizzle the lamb chops with the olive oil and lemon juice then generously season with the herbs, spices and garlic on both sides.
- Place the lamb chops in the hot pan then sear for 2-3 minutes per side until golden brown.
- Flip the lamb chops onto the fat side and allow to sear until the fat has started to render and has caramelized.
- Remove from the pan and allow to rest for a few minutes before serving with lemon wedges.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 451 kcal, Carbohydrate 1 g, Protein 45 g, Fat 27 g, SaturatedFat 8 g, Cholesterol 149 mg, Sodium 753 mg, ServingSize 1 serving
ROSEMARY, GARLIC AND LEMON MARINATED LAMB CHOPS
Nadia Lim's rosemary, garlic and lemon marinated lamb chops are so delicious, especially when served with grilled lemon halves and homemade hummus.
Provided by Nadia Lim
Yield Serves 4
Number Of Ingredients 7
- In a large dish, make marinade by mixing together garlic, lemon zest and juice, rosemary and olive oil. Pat lamb chops dry and add to dish. Spread and massage marinade all over lamb chops on both sides. Cover with cling film and place in the fridge to marinate for at least a few hours (or overnight).
- When ready to cook, bring the marinated lamb to room temperature (about 30 minutes). Heat barbecue to high. Grill chops for about 4 minutes on each side for medium; grill lemon halves, cut side down, at same time. Cover lamb loosely with foil and rest for a few minutes before serving.
- Serve lamb chops with hummus on the side and grilled lemon halves to squeeze over just before eating.
Nutrition Facts : ServingSize Serves 4
LEMON CURRIED LAMB CHOPS
- Combine lemon juice, curry powder, salt and sugar.
- Brush mixture over the chops and let stand for 2 hours to absorb the flavors.
- Heat the butter in a frying pan, cook until golden brown on both sides.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 381.7, Fat 34.1, SaturatedFat 16.7, Cholesterol 93.2, Sodium 696.8, Carbohydrate 2.9, Fiber 0.6, Sugar 0.8, Protein 15.9
OUR 30+ BEST SIDES FOR LAMB CHOPS (+CRISPY SWEET POTATO FRIES)
- Heat the oven to 400°F.
- Put sweet potato strips onto a baking sheet.
- Add salt and olive oil, stirring to coat.
- Bake 30 minutes, stirring every 10 minutes.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 210 kcal, ServingSize 1 serving
BABY LAMB CHOPS WITH LEMON
Provided by Food Network Kitchen
Yield 6-8 servings
Number Of Ingredients 8
- Combine the garlic, lemons, olive oil, mint and rosemary in a large bowl. Sprinkle the lamb chops with the paprika, and salt and pepper to taste; add to the bowl and toss to coat. Cover and let marinate at room temperature, turning occasionally, about 1 hour.
- Heat a large cast-iron skillet over high heat. Working in batches, cook the chops and lemons until browned, 3 to 4 minutes per side. Serve the chops topped with the lemons.
LAMB CHOPS WITH OREGANO AND LEMON
- Mix salt, pepper, oregano and garlic powder in small bowl. Rub spice mixture on all sides of lamb chops. Place lamb chops in large glass baking dish. Cover; chill at least 4 hours or overnight.
- Prepare barbecue (medium-high heat). Grill lamb chops to desired doneness, about 4 minutes per side for medium-rare. Place 2 double lamb chops on each of 4 plates. Place potatoes alongside; drizzle some lemon vinaigrette over lamb. Garnish with lemon wedges.
LAMB CHOPS WITH MINT SAUCE
Ree's take on delectable lamb chops slathered in homemade mint sauce and served alongside a baked sweet potato with sour cream and mint.
Provided by Ree Drummond
Yield 1 - 2 servings
Number Of Ingredients 18
- Stir together the salt, pepper, coriander, cayenne and lemon zest in a small bowl. Season the lamb chops on both sides with the spice rub. Allow to sit at room temperature while you make the mint sauce.
- In a food processor, add the mint, parsley, anchovies, garlic and some red pepper flakes. Process, adding olive oil as you go, until the sauce is just loose enough to drizzle. Taste and add salt if needed.
- Heat a grill pan or grill on medium-high heat. Oil the grill and pat the chops dry. Grill the lamb until done to your liking, 2 to 3 minutes per side. Serve with the mint sauce and Baked Sweet Potato with Sour Cream and Mint.
- Pierce the sweet potato several times with a fork and microwave on high according to the manufacturer's instructions until cooked through, 5 to 10 minutes.
- Cut the potato open, add the sour cream and snip the mint leaves over the top to garnish.
More about "lamb chops with lemon food"
LEMON PEPPER LAMB CHOPS - MRFOOD.COM
Category LambEstimated Reading Time 50 secs
LAMB CHOPS WITH LEMON, THYME & MUSTARD BUTTER - …
4.8/5 (5)Category Main CourseServings 4Calories 720 per serving
LAMB CHOP RECIPES - CDKITCHEN
GRILLED LAMB CHOPS WITH GARLIC, LEMON, WINE AND HERBS - 2 ...
5/5 (1)Total Time 20 minsCategory DinnerPublished 2021-02-15
BROILED LAMB CHOPS WITH LEMON-ARUGULA PESTO RECIPE
Servings 4Published 2009-04-29Total Time 13 minsCalories 249 per serving
- Sprinkle lamb evenly with 1/4 teaspoon salt and 1/4 teaspoon pepper. Arrange lamb in a single layer on a broiler pan coated with cooking spray; broil 5 to 6 minutes on each side or until desired degree of doneness.
- While lamb broils, grate 1 teaspoon lemon rind; squeeze juice from lemon to measure 2 teaspoons.
HOW TO COOK LAMB CHOPS WITH SIZZLED GARLIC | FOOD & WINE
5/5 Category Lamb Chop
- Season the lamb with salt and pepper and sprinkle lightly with thyme. In a very large skillet, heat the olive oil until shimmering. Add the lamb chops and garlic and cook over moderately high heat until the chops are browned on the bottom, about 3 minutes. Turn the chops and garlic and cook until the chops are browned, about 2 minutes longer for medium meat. Transfer the chops to plates, leaving the garlic in the skillet.
- Add the water, lemon juice, parsley and crushed red pepper to the pan and cook, scraping up any browned bits stuck to the bottom, until sizzling, about 1 minute. Pour the garlic and pan sauce over the lamb chops and serve immediately.
LEMON-OREGANO LAMB CHOPS RECIPE | MYRECIPES
5/5 (17)Calories 220 per serving
- Combine lemon juice, olive oil, oregano, and garlic in a large zip-top plastic bag. Add lamb to bag, turning to coat. Seal and marinate at room temperature 15 minutes, turning occasionally.
- Heat a grill pan over medium-high heat. Remove lamb from marinade; discard marinade. Sprinkle lamb evenly with salt and pepper. Coat pan with cooking spray. Add lamb to pan, and cook for 3 minutes on each side or until desired degree of doneness.
- Orzo pilaf: Combine 2 cups cooked orzo, 1/4 cup crumbled feta cheese, 1/4 cup finely chopped red onion, 1/4 cup finely chopped carrot, 3 tablespoons chopped fresh flat-leaf parsley, 1 tablespoon red wine vinegar, 1 tablespoon extra-virgin olive oil, 1/4 teaspoon salt, and 1/8 teaspoon black pepper; toss well to coat.
LAMB CHOPS WITH GRIDDLED BREADS AND FENNEL SALAD ...
Servings 4Published 2021-04-15Total Time 40 minsCalories 851 per serving
- To make the marinade, mix the garlic, sage and thyme with the oil. Put the chops in a baking dish and pour over half the marinade, turning the chops to coat. Cover and marinate in the fridge for at least 1 hour (see Make Ahead).
- For the griddled breads, mix the flour, turmeric and salt in a large bowl. Put the yeast, buttermilk and sugar in a jug and mix to dissolve the sugar, then pour over the flour. Bring together to form a smooth dough, then tip onto a lightly floured surface and knead for about 10 minutes until smooth. Return the dough to the bowl, then cover and leave to double in size (about 1 hour).
GRILLED LEMON OREGANO LAMB CHOPS - FRESH HUNGER
Cuisine MediterraneanTotal Time 21 minsCategory Main CoursePublished 2021-03-31
- Combine 1/3 cup olive oil, zest, juice, fresh and dried oregano, red pepper, garlic, salt and pepper in a shallow container; set aside.
- If the lamb isn’t already cut into chops then cut down between the bones to create the chops or ask a butcher to do it for you. Drizzle the chops with a little oil and a sprinkling of salt and pepper. Cook for 3 minutes one side. Turn and cook for 3 minutes, covered with a lid if you’re using a grill pan, or less if you prefer lamb more rare lamb. My chops were tiny so 6 minutes of cooking gave me chops with no pink inside - about medium.
THIN GRILLED LAMB CHOPS WITH LEMON RECIPES | FOOD & WINE
Servings 4-6Total Time 30 minsCategory Lamb ChopPublished 2015-06-18
- On a work surface, wrap each lamb chop in 3 layers of plastic. Using a meat mallet or small saucepan, pound each chop to a 1/2-inch thickness.
- Light a grill or preheat a grill pan over high heat. Season the lamb chops all over with salt. Grill over high heat until nicely charred on the bottom, about 2 minutes. Flip the chops and cook until medium rare within, 1 to 2 minutes longer. Transfer to a platter and serve with lemon wedges.
LEMON THYME LAMB CHOPS - PRIMAVERA KITCHEN (HEALTHY & EASY)
4.3/5 (9)Total Time 27 minsCategory Dinner, Main Course, MeatPublished 2019-09-26
- In a glass bowl place lamb chops, lemon juice, thyme leaves, olive oil, salt and black pepper. Let it marinate for about 15-20 minutes. Don’t forget to pour marinade over the lamb chops few times to allow all surfaces to marinate.
- Place the chops on the skillet, reduce the heat to medium-heat and cook for 3-4 minutes each side.
41 BEST LAMB RECIPES & IDEAS | RECIPES, DINNERS AND EASY ...
Reviews 1KAuthor By
LEMONGRASS LAMB CHOPS RECIPE - THE SPRUCE EATS
3.9/5 (10)Total Time 35 minsCategory Dinner, EntreeCalories 322 per serving
LAMB CHOP PLATTER WITH LEMON PEPPER YOGHURT - FOOD
3.6/5 (14)Servings 4Cuisine AustralianCategory Dinner
GRILLED LAMB CHOPS WITH LEMON YOGURT SAUCE ... - RECIPES.NET
1/5 Category BBQ & GrilledCuisine AmericanTotal Time 16 mins
LAMB CHOPS WITH LEMON-BASIL SAUCE - FOOD NETWORK UK
Servings 4Category Main-Course
BEST GRILLED LAMB CHOPS WITH SUMMER SALAD RECIPES | FOOD ...
3/5 (129)Servings 4
WHAT TO SERVE WITH LAMB CHOPS? 18 SIDES FOR LAMB …
Servings 4Category Side Dish
LEMON GARLIC MARINATED LAMB LOIN CHOPS RECIPE WITH MINT ...
Estimated Reading Time 5 mins
SPIKE MENDELSOHN'S GRILLED LAMB CHOPS WITH LEMON CREMA ...
Estimated Reading Time 1 min
GREEK LEMON OREGANO MARINATED LAMB LOIN CHOPS - BY ROSIE
Estimated Reading Time 4 mins
LAMB CHOPS WITH LEMON - GLUTEN FREE RECIPES
LAMB CHOPS WITH LEMON HONEY THYME MARINADE - CATELLI BROTHERS
LAMB LOIN CHOPS WITH LEMON-MINT SALSA VERDE | FOOD&WINE ...
ROSEMARY LEMON LAMB CHOPS | CANADIAN LIVING
SUMAC LAMB CHOPS WITH SEARED ARTICHOKE SAUCE MEAL KIT ...
GRILLED LAMB CHOPS WITH MEYER LEMON RISOTTO | MCCORMICK ...
LAMB CHOPS WITH LEMON - RECIPE | COOKS.COM
BABY LAMB CHOPS WITH LEMON - GLUTEN FREE RECIPES
BAKED LAMB CHOPS WITH LEMON - COOKEATSHARE
LEMON-OREGANO LAMB CHOPS & BREAD SALAD - STEVEN AND CHRIS
GREEK LAMB CHOPS WITH LEMON AND POTATOES – COOKING WITH ...
LAMB CHOPS: THE BEST RECIPE FOR TENDER, PERFECTLY-COOKED LAMB
LAMB CHOPS WITH LEMON AND BASIL RECIPE - FOOD NEWS
FOOD WISHES VIDEO RECIPES: GRILLED LEMON & ROSEMARY LAMB ...
LAMB CHOPS WITH PRESERVED LEMON (MOROCCAN STYLE) RECIPE ...
LAMB CHOPS RECIPE : VIEW EASY FOOD VIDEOS - KEY FOOD ...
You'll also love