ULTIMATE GARLIC PORK LOIN ROAST
Ultimate Garlic Pork Loin Roast can be an easy weeknight meal, but is fancy enough for your holiday dinner parties with just five ingredients!
Provided by Sabrina Snyder
Categories Main Course
Number Of Ingredients 5
- Preheat your oven to 375 degrees.
- Add the pork loin to your baking pan.
- Coat with the garlic on top of the fat cap.
- Mix the seasonings (salt, pepper and paprika) in small bowl and rub it on the pork.
- Cook the pork for 60-75 minutes or until it has reached a temperature of 150-160 degrees.
- Remove from the oven and let rest for five minutes before serving.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 250 kcal, Protein 47 g, Fat 4 g, SaturatedFat 1 g, Cholesterol 147 mg, Sodium 314 mg, ServingSize 1 serving
ROASTED PORK LOIN WITH ROASTED GARLIC VINAIGRETTE
- Preheat the oven to 475 degrees F.
- For the roasted garlic:
- Cut the bulbs of garlic in half crosswise into a top and bottom. Place the garlic halves on a sheet of foil, drizzle with olive oil and sprinkle with salt. Fold the foil up and around the garlic halves, making sure they stay flat. Seal the foil into an airtight package. Roast until golden and soft, about 60 minutes. Keep the garlic in the foil and let cool slightly.
- For the pork:
- Place the pork loin in a medium, heavy roasting pan. Season all sides with salt and pepper. Place the pork in the oven 30 minutes after the garlic has started roasting. Roast until an instant-read thermometer registers 140 to 145 degrees F, about 30 to 40 minutes. Remove the roasting pan from the oven, tent the pork loin with foil, and let rest for 15 minutes.
- For the vinaigrette:
- Remove the garlic from the foil. Remove the cloves by squeezing the base of the garlic. Place the garlic, parsley, and balsamic vinegar in a blender. Pulse the machine until blended. Drizzle the oil into the blender while the machine is running. Add the sugar, salt, pepper, and water and blend until incorporated.
- To serve:
- Slice the pork into 3/4-inch thick slices and transfer to a serving platter. Drizzle some of the vinaigrette over the pork and pass the remaining vinaigrette alongside the pork in a small dish.
GARLIC ROAST PORK LOIN
Provided by Food Network
Number Of Ingredients 6
- Place rack in center of oven. Heat oven to 500 degrees. With the point of a paring knife, make 1/2-inch slits toward the center all around the roast. Insert the garlic in the slits, accompanied by a needle of rosemary, if using. Rub roast generously with salt and pepper. Place roast and bones, if available, in a roasting pan just large enough to hold them. Roast for 45 to 50 minutes, or until meat reaches an internal temperature of 140 degrees. The meat might still be slightly pink, but this is fine. Don't overcook the roast, or it will be dry and unappealing. Remove roast and bones to a platter. Let meat rest before slicing across. Snip off strings. Juices will collect better in a platter than on a cutting board.
GARLIC STUFFED PORK LOIN
This is a real winner for pork loin. It always comes out moist and flavourful. Leftovers are great thin sliced for sandwiches and salads. Goes great with potatoe salad. Tastes great hot or cold! If you really like spicy try adding a slice of jalepeno pepper in eack hole with the garlic.
Provided by Greffete
Yield 10 serving(s)
Number Of Ingredients 4
- Fire up the grill!
- We have gas so I heat it up on High for about 10 min.
- Then turn to low.
- If useing Charcoal sear then cook over indirect heat.
- I use a paring knife to cut slits into the meat on the fatty side.
- Approximately 18 holes (kinda like golf huh).
- Insert at least 1 slice of garlic per hole, I try to get it into the middle of the loin.
- Rub loin on all sides with Creole Seasoning.
- Grill approx 15 minutes, roll it over and baste with beer.
- Continue grilling, approx every 15 minutes roll 1/4 turn and baste with beer.
- Usually takes about 45- 60 minutes (depends on grilling heat) Check with meat thermometer,@160 degrees F remove from heat, cover and let rest for 10-15 minutes.
ROAST PORK LOIN WITH GARLIC AND ROSEMARY
- Preheat oven to 400°F. Line 13 x 9 x 2-inch roasting pan with foil. Mix first 4 ingredients in bowl. Rub garlic mixture all over pork. Place pork, fat side down, in prepared roasting pan. Roast pork 30 minutes. Turn roast fat side up. Roast until thermometer inserted into center of pork registers 155°F., about 25 minutes longer. Remove from oven; let stand 10 minutes.
- Pour any juices from roasting pan into small saucepan; set over low heat to keep warm. Cut pork crosswise into 1/3-inch-thick slices. Arrange pork slices on platter. Pour pan juices over. Garnish with rosemary sprigs, if desired.
More about "garlic studded pork loin roast food"
THE BEST PORK LOIN ROAST EVER (GRANNY'S SECRET RECIPE!)
Cuisine AmericanCategory Main CourseServings 8Calories 151 per serving
ROASTED PORK LOIN WITH STUDDED GARLIC - THE LEMON BOWL®
4.5/5 (4)Total Time 1 hr 10 minsCategory Main CourseCalories 313 per serving
- Place pork loin roast in the pan and carefully use a pairing knife to poke small holes throughout.
- Combine the Greek seasoning, salt and pepper and rub all over the roast. Take a minute or two and give the roast some real love making sure that the seasoning is evenly coated.
GARLIC AND SPICE-RUBBED BONE-IN PORK LOIN ROAST - FOOD …
GARLIC-STUFFED ROASTED PORK TENDERLOIN - THE COZY APRON
GARLIC STUDDED PORK SHOULDER RECIPE | COOKING CHANNEL
GARLIC STUDDED ROAST PORK LOIN | AMERICA'S TEST KITCHEN
GARLIC-STUDDED PORK LOIN WITH LEMON HERB SAUCE
GARLIC-STUDDED PORK ROAST - TASTY KITCHEN
GARLIC-STUDDED PORK LOIN ROAST RECIPE | MYRECIPES
GARLIC AND HERB CRUSTED PORK LOIN ROAST RECIPE - THE SPRUCE EATS
GARLIC-STUDDED PORK TENDERLOIN RECIPE - HOME CHEF
GARLIC-STUDDED PORK LOIN ROAST - BIGOVEN
GARLIC PORK ROAST | CANADIAN LIVING
NICO'S STUFFED PORK LOIN WITH ROASTED APPLE SAUCE - RTÉ
ULTIMATE GARLIC PORK LOIN ROAST RECIPE | RECIPES.NET
GARLIC STUDDED ROAST PORK LOIN | COOK'S ILLUSTRATED RECIPE
GARLIC STUDDED PORK LOIN RECIPE - FOOD.COM
HONEY GARLIC PORK LOIN | PORK LOIN RECIPES, PORK LOIN RECIPES OVEN ...
YOTAM OTTOLENGHI’S RECIPES FOR COOKING WITH SUMMER FRUIT
WHAT TO DO WITH LEFTOVER PORK ROAST: 15 EASY IDEAS - ALLRECIPES
You'll also love