DELICIOUS CANAPé RECIPES - WATERMELON RADISH BITES
These delicious canapés are great at any party! Try our watermelon radish, tuna, and mayo bites for a crisp, flavorful app.
Provided by This Healthy Table
Number Of Ingredients 7
- Slice the watermelon radish into 1/8 inch rounds.
- Combine the tuna, mayonnaise, and salt in a small bowl and stir till combined.
- Add a dollop of the tuna to each of the radish slices. Then sprinkle on a dash of paprika over each tuna and radish bite. Top with microgreens.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 59 calories, Carbohydrate 2 grams carbohydrates, Cholesterol 10 milligrams cholesterol, Fat 3 grams fat, Fiber 1 grams fiber, Protein 5 grams protein, SaturatedFat 1 grams saturated fat, ServingSize 1, Sodium 283 grams sodium, Sugar 1 grams sugar, TransFat 0 grams trans fat, UnsaturatedFat 3 grams unsaturated fat
SMOKED TUNA SPREAD CANAPéS
Need an appetizer for your next cocktail party? Look no further than these easy canapés. A blend of smoked tuna and seasoned cream cheese is stacked with crisp cucumber slices atop crunchy almond crackers in an appetizer that your guests will be reaching for first.
Provided by EatingWell Test Kitchen
Categories Healthy Finger Food Recipes
Number Of Ingredients 11
- Stir together cream cheese, onion, 1 tablespoon chives, the oil, Old Bay seasoning, Worcestershire sauce, and liquid smoke in a medium bowl until creamy.
- Flake tuna with a fork. Add the tuna and pimiento to the cream cheese mixture; stir until well mixed. Cover and chill at least 1 hour or up to 24 hours. (The smoke flavor will build. It may seem faint at first, but refrain from adding more liquid smoke until after the mixture chills. If desired, stir in an additional 1/8-1/4 teaspoon liquid smoke.)
- To assemble the canapés, spread 1/2 teaspoon of the tuna mixture on each cracker. Top each with a cucumber slice and another 1 1/2 teaspoons of the tuna mixture. Sprinkle with the remaining 1 tablespoon chives.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 111.8 calories, Carbohydrate 8.5 g, Cholesterol 20.9 mg, Fat 5.6 g, Fiber 0.6 g, Protein 7.4 g, SaturatedFat 2 g, Sodium 160.2 mg, Sugar 1.5 g
TOSI GORGONZOLA TUNA AND BRESAOLA CANAPéS
Yield 6 PEOPLE
Number Of Ingredients 12
- Both the raw tuna and the cured bresaola, are happier with the piquancy of the piccante gorgonzola - both meats are rather mild and sweet tasting, so partnering like-for-like becomes a little cloying, however, the dolce is used instead of a base of cream cheese, as in a classic canape. For the tuna, spread a little Tosi dolce gorgonzola on the toasts, prep a small piece of lettuce and put on top of the cheese, then add two cucumber slices, a slice of tuna and finish with a section of Tosi piccante gorgonzola. Garnish with caviar and chives. For the bresaola, cut the baguette on the diagonal and grill under a grill or on a grill pan. Drizzle with good olive oil. Prep the avocado and cut in to long slices, then squeeze a little lemon juice over the slices. Spread a little dolce on one side of the bread and fold over about half a piece of bresaola and place on top. Add a trimmed slice of avocado and a cube of piccante and garnish with a small basil leaf. Other recipes: Tosi Gorgonzola Pumpkin and Mushroom Canapés, Asparagus and Tosi Gorgonzola on Polenta and Gnocchi with Tosi Gorgonzola Cheese Sauce
TOSI GORGONZOLA CANAPéS , ICE CREAM, BURGERS AND WARDORF SALADS
Categories Birthday Party Canape Dinner Party Family Food gorgonzola Italian Salad Snacks Special Ingredient
Number Of Ingredients 25
- Gorgonzola ice cream Despite my assurances in the story above that this is indeed a tasty ice cream, I can't imagine anybody wanting to make it - except perhaps commercially, in which case I am happy to provide the recipe for a fee. If you are determined you can cheat (as I did the first time I made it): allow a tub of ordinary dairy ice cream to soften, add cheese, puree, honey and nuts to taste, re-freeze. Otherwise, follow a recipe for strawberry ice cream and replace strawberry puree with apple and then add the other ingredients to taste and freeze. Making the ice cream from scratch has the benefit of amalgamating melted cheese into the ice cream mix. Mini gorgonzola burgers These are brilliant. Blue cheese goes with steak. They share a certain tang and minerality - each element balances the other so that the cheese does not become cloying and the steak does not become overwhelmingly rich and meaty. If you do not want to make your own brioche mini buns, cut rounds of bread. You could cut ready-made burger buns but make sure you turn the scraps into breadcrumbs for later use to avoid waste. For the brioche I used half a recipe. The trick is all in the shaping of dough before the final raising - not straightforward as the dough for brioche is wet and sticky. I tried several methods, all started with making quenelles of dough using two spoons. Some I left as they came off the spoons, for others I molded into small balls using wet hands and with others dry floured hands. Some I tried billowing into puffs of dough with my fingers, rather like making mozzarella. Floured hands work best but leave a slight texture on the bun - blow or brush off as much as possible before adding the egg wash. Otherwise, try a piping bag - but it should be noted that little flicks and tufts of dough may not smooth into uniform domes. For the fillet, fry evenly on a very hot pan (cloths, lids and fire extinguishers at the ready). When well-browned - if not charred - reduce the heat to let the internal parts of the meat cook slightly (we are after a very rare piece of meat). Prod the fillet with your finger, when it begins to show a little resistance, take off the heat and wrap tightly tin foil and allow to cool, before storing in the fridge. To assemble cut the buns in half, add mayo to the bases, add slices of beef, season and top with cheese. Serve with a little stick, cut down by hand. Mini Waldorfs Well, not strictly a Waldorf but but the concept is simply to place something like a Waldorf in lettuce or chicory leaves and serve as a canapé. Essential is gorgonzola, apple or pear, hazlenuts or walnuts. Chop and slice ingredients to suit, dress, mix and place in chicory leaves. Although these are a little fiddly, they are not hard and would work well for any kind of dinner party. Chefy types may want to improve on my presentation - fewer elements in a stricter pattern would be more creative. Other recipes: Tosi Gorgonzola Canapés with Pumpkin and Mushroom, Tosi Gorgonzola Tuna and Bresaola Canapés, Asparagus and Tosi Gorgonzola on Polenta and Gnocchi with Tosi Gorgonzola Cheese Sauce
These tasty morsels can be made ahead and even frozen to quickly serve company. From The Hors D'Oeuvre Book by C. Castle.
Provided by Vicki in CT
Yield 48 canapes
Number Of Ingredients 6
- Combine cheese, butter, celery salt, and pecans.
- Spread mixture on untoasted side of bread cut outs.
- Sprinkle with paprika and broil until bubbly.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 34.7, Fat 3.5, SaturatedFat 1.9, Cholesterol 7.7, Sodium 63.1, Carbohydrate 0.2, Fiber 0.1, Sugar 0.1, Protein 0.8
More about "tosi gorgonzola tuna and bresaola canapés food"
CANAPéS - ROCKET FOOD
BRESAOLA-GORGONZOLA PANINI - BETTER …
21+ EASY CANAPéS RECIPES - THE KITCHEN …
TOSI GORGONZOLA BAR, 46 BRUTON PL IN LONDON - RESTAURANT REVIEWS
TOSI GORGONZOLA CANAPéS WITH PUMPKIN AND MUSHROOM
PARMA HAM CANAPéS WITH STICKY BALSAMIC ONIONS & GORGONZOLA
BRESAOLA TUNA AND ANCHOVY TRAMEZZINI | DONNA HAY
BRESAOLA PARCELS WITH BOURSIN AND PICKLED JALAPEñOS, EASY CANAPéS
CANAPé RECIPES | BBC GOOD FOOD
TOSI GORGONZOLA TUNA AND BRESAOLA CANAPéS | WHAT DAD COOKED
TOSI GORGONZOLA - TASTE.PITTIMMAGINE.COM
TOSI GORGONZOLA WITH ASPARAGUS ON POLENTA | WHAT DAD COOKED
TUNA BRESAOLA - A MALTESE PANTRY
TOSI ITALIAN FOOD IMPORTERS
TOSI GORGONZOLA DOLCE (1.1 LB) – DONATO ONLINE STORE
GNOCCHI WITH TOSI GORGONZOLA CHEESE SAUCE | WHAT DAD COOKED
TOSI GORGONZOLA CANAPÃS ICE CREAM BURGERS AND WARDORF SALADS …
ASPARAGUS, PLAICE AND MALTAISE MOUSSE CANAPES | WHAT DAD COOKED
Are you curently on diet or you just want to control your food's nutritions, ingredients? We will help you find recipes by cooking method, nutrition, ingredients...Check it out »
You'll also love