BAKED SALMON WITH CREAMY DILL SAUCE
Try this Baked Salmon with Creamy Dill Sauce for a delectable take on a favorite fish. PHILADELPHIA Garlic & Herb Cream Cheese Spread plus fresh dill come together for the creamy sauce. Baked Salmon with Creamy Dill Sauce is perfect with a salad and steamed rice.
Provided by My Food and Family
Yield 4 servings
Number Of Ingredients 3
- Heat oven to 400°F.
- Mix cream cheese spread and dill until blended.
- Cut vertical slit on top of each fish fillet to within 1/2 inch of ends to make pocket, being careful to not cut all the way through the bottom of fillet.
- Fill slits with cream cheese mixture; place, filled sides up, in shallow baking dish sprayed with cooking spray.
- Bake 10 to 12 min. or until fish flakes easily with fork.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 260, Fat 16 g, SaturatedFat 5 g, TransFat 0 g, Cholesterol 95 mg, Sodium 150 mg, Carbohydrate 0 g, Fiber 0 g, Sugar 0 g, Protein 26 g
THE BEST SMOKED SALMON SPREAD
- Process cream cheese in a food processor to soften completely; add salmon, capers, green onion, dill, cream, Worcestershire sauce, hot pepper sauce, and lemon juice. Process the mixture again until creamy and smooth.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 120.1 calories, Carbohydrate 1.1 g, Cholesterol 36.7 mg, Fat 10.8 g, Fiber 0.1 g, Protein 5 g, SaturatedFat 6.5 g, Sodium 312.1 mg, Sugar 0.1 g
SALMON, DILL AND CREAM CHEESE SPREAD
Use leftover poached or baked salmon. Canned red salmon that has been drained, skinned and boned also does the trick.
Provided by Judy Harmon
Yield Makes about 2 cups
Number Of Ingredients 7
- Combine first 4 ingredients in processor. Blend until just smooth, occasionally scraping down sides of work bowl. Add smoked salmon and dill. Using on/off turns, blend just until smoked salmon is finely chopped. Season spread with salt and pepper. Transfer to small bowl. Serve with baguette rounds.
TASTY SALMON SPREAD
- Stir together the cream cheese, mayonnaise, lemon juice, Worcestershire sauce, garlic, onion powder, seafood seasoning, pepper, and dill in a bowl until evenly blended and no lumps of cream cheese remain. Gently fold in the flaked salmon until incorporated. Refrigerate 1 hour before serving.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 182.3 calories, Carbohydrate 1.6 g, Cholesterol 48.5 mg, Fat 16.1 g, Protein 8.1 g, SaturatedFat 8.7 g, Sodium 397.3 mg, Sugar 0.3 g
BAKED PITA BITES WITH CREAM CHEESE, CUCUMBERS, AND SMOKED SALMON
Easy holiday appetizer, perfect for entertaining! Pita wedges are baked until crispy, then topped with a classic combo of cream cheese, cucumber, and smoked salmon. Simply irresistible!
Provided by Ari Laing
Number Of Ingredients 9
- Preheat oven to 375 F. Line a rimmed baking sheet with parchment paper.
- Place pita on a flat work surface. Using a sharp knife, cut each pita into 6 equal wedges - first cut each pita in half, then cut each half into 3 equal wedges. Place onto lined baking sheet.
- Drizzle olive oil over pita wedges, then season with kosher salt. Bake for 6-8 minutes, until lightly browned and crisp. Set aside and let cool.
- In a small bowl, combine cream cheese and dill, then stir until well mixed. Place 1 tablespoon cream cheese mixture on top of each cooled pita wedge. Use a small spatula to carefully spread, then top with 1 or 2 slices of cucumber, and a small piece of smoked salmon. Serve immediately.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 268 kcal, Sugar 1 g, Sodium 1293 mg, Fat 18 g, SaturatedFat 7 g, Carbohydrate 18 g, Fiber 1 g, Protein 9 g, Cholesterol 36 mg, ServingSize 1 serving
SALMON CHEESE SPREAD
Pickle relish livens up canned salmon in this deliciously different sandwich filling from Mrs. Dale Cocklin of Kasilof, Alaska. The fast-to-fix spread is good on crackers, too.
Provided by Taste of Home
Yield 1 cup.
Number Of Ingredients 5
- In a small bowl, combine the cream cheese, salmon, cheddar cheese and pickle relish. Serve with crackers or bread.
Nutrition Facts :
EASY SALMON, DILL AND CREAM CHEESE SPREAD
Serve this wonderful spread on top of Ritz crackers, I serve this on small oven-baked crispy crostini, that has been brushed with garlic butter before baking....the crostini can be baked even a day ahead, you can even use small dried bagel rounds. This makes approximately 2 cups, but you can easily double the recipe to serve a big crowd. Plan ahead the mixture has to chill for a minimum of 6 hours or up to 24 hours before serving. If you have any leftover spread, it will freeze well.
Provided by Kittencalrecipezazz
Yield 2 cups (approx)
Number Of Ingredients 7
- In a processor mix together the flaked salmon, cream cheese, lemon juice and horseradish; blend until just smooth, occasionally scraping down sides of bowl.
- Add in smoked salmon and dill; using on/off turns, blend JUST until salmon is finely chopped.
- Season with salt and pepper to taste.
- Cover and refrigerate mixture for 6-24 hours before serving or spreading on crackers or bread.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 378.2, Fat 25.9, SaturatedFat 12.2, Cholesterol 115.4, Sodium 742.1, Carbohydrate 3.7, Fiber 0.3, Sugar 2.6, Protein 31.9
SALMON CREAM CHEESE SPREAD
I've always made the same salmon salad for parties and it's good, but then I came across this which is really yummy! My dad's a commercial salmon fisherman and I'm going to pass this on to him as well so he can add something else to his salmon repertoire. :)
Provided by SuzyQ in Seattle
Yield 2 Tbsp, 6 serving(s)
Number Of Ingredients 8
- Blend salmon and cream cheese together in a bowl.
- Stir in sour cream, green onion, dill, vinegar, salt, and pepper.
- Mix thoroughly.
- Chill for at least an hour and serve with crackers or vegetables.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 93.4, Fat 6.5, SaturatedFat 3.6, Cholesterol 32, Sodium 250, Carbohydrate 0.8, Fiber 0.1, Sugar 0.1, Protein 7.7
SMOKED SALMON SPREAD
- Cream the cheese in an electric mixer fitted with a paddle attachment until just smooth. Add the sour cream, lemon juice, dill, horseradish, salt, and pepper, and mix. Add the smoked salmon and mix well. Chill and serve with crudites or crackers.
- If you can find it, I prefer Norwegian salmon; it's drier and less salty than other smoked salmon.
SALMON WITH DILL SAUCE
Serve salmon with dill sauce made with lemon zest and chive & onion cream cheese spread. Our Salmon with Dill Sauce is always a great dinnertime bet for seafood and land-lovers alike.
Provided by My Food and Family
Yield 4 servings
Number Of Ingredients 7
- Cook cream cheese spread and milk in large skillet on medium heat 3 min. or until cream cheese is completely melted and sauce is well blended, stirring constantly with whisk.
- Stir in leeks. Top with fish; cook on medium-low heat 5 min.
- Remove fish from skillet. (Fish will not be done.) Add peas and lemon zest to sauce in skillet; mix well. Top with fish; cover. Cook 3 min. or until fish flakes easily with fork and leeks are tender. Sprinkle with dill.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 290, Fat 15 g, SaturatedFat 6 g, TransFat 0 g, Cholesterol 80 mg, Sodium 250 mg, Carbohydrate 0 g, Fiber 2 g, Sugar 0 g, Protein 27 g
SALMON DIP WITH CREAM CHEESE
This salmon dip is a delightful hors d'oeuvre that's excellent for any occasion. The combination of salmon, cream cheese and spices gives it terrific flavor. -Raymonde Hebert Bernier, Saint-Hyacinthe, Quebec
Provided by Taste of Home
Yield 1-1/2 cups.
Number Of Ingredients 10
- In a bowl, combine the cream cheese, mayonnaise and lemon juice. Add the salt, curry powder, basil and pepper; mix well. Gently stir in salmon and onions. Cover and refrigerate for at least 1 hour. Serve with crackers and vegetables.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 78 calories, Fat 7g fat (2g saturated fat), Cholesterol 17mg cholesterol, Sodium 234mg sodium, Carbohydrate 1g carbohydrate (0 sugars, Fiber 0 fiber), Protein 4g protein.
GRILLED LEMON-DILL SALMON FILLETS
- Gather the ingredients.
- Preheat grill to medium heat.
- Combine lemon juice and grapeseed oil together in a bowl. Brush liberally onto salmon skin and then onto salmon flesh.
- Make a rub mixture out of salt, black pepper, and garlic powder. Sprinkle onto salmon and then top with chopped dill.
- Place salmon flesh-side down onto grill grate. Allow to cook for 2 to 3 minutes, and very carefully using a spatula, work fillets away, on all sides, from the grill grate.
- Once free, gently turn fillets over. Close cover and allow fish to cook for 8 to 10 minutes, or until it reaches an internal temperature of 145 F to 150 F.
- Remove fish from the grill and garnish with lemon slices and additional chopped dill.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 293 kcal, Carbohydrate 3 g, Cholesterol 55 mg, Fiber 1 g, Protein 20 g, SaturatedFat 3 g, Sodium 1215 mg, Fat 22 g, ServingSize 2 to 4 servings, UnsaturatedFat 18 g
COLD POACHED SALMON WITH DILL MUSTARD SAUCE
The centerpiece of a summer solstice menu created in 2005 for The Times, this dish alludes to gravlax - the Scandinavian dish of cured salmon - with the spices used to poach the salmon and the sweet mustard sauce. The cooking technique here yields the most tender flesh you may ever encounter with salmon.
Provided by Nigella Lawson
Categories seafood, main course
Yield 10 to 12 servings
Number Of Ingredients 15
- To poach salmon, begin by placing the small bunch of dill inside cavity of the salmon, and put salmon in a fish poacher or a large roasting pan. (If necessary remove head to fit salmon in pan.) Cover with water, and add salt, sugar, mustard seeds, peppercorns and onion. Place over high heat, and bring to a boil. Turn salmon over, and cook 10 minutes. Turn off heat, and let salmon cool in water for about an hour.
- To make sauce, whisk together the mustard and brown sugar in a small pitcher. Add sour cream and vinegar, and whisk until smooth. Mix in the chopped dill, and season with salt. Cover, and refrigerate until serving.
- To serve, remove salmon from poaching liquid and lay on large sheet of parchment or waxed paper. Remove skin from top, gently peeling it away, along with fins. Carefully lift top layer of salmon in one long fillet, removing it from backbone and transferring it to a large platter.
- Lift backbone off fish in one piece, and pick out any other visible bones. Turn fish over, and remove skin as before. Then place second fillet alongside the first on platter. Arrange leafy sprigs of dill between fillets, and drizzle sauce on top. Scatter lemon wedges around edges of plate. Pass pitcher of sauce separately.
GRILLED SALMON WITH LEMON AND DILL SAUCE RECIPE
- Gather the ingredients.
- Place the salmon in a shallow, nonreactive dish. In a bowl, combine the lemon zest, lemon juice, vegetable oil, dill, and garlic. Whisk to combine and emulsify .
- Pour the marinade over the salmon. Cover and refrigerate for 1 to 2 hours.
- Preheat a grill to medium and lightly oil the grates to prevent the fish from sticking. Remove the salmon, reserving the marinade, and place the fish on the grill.
- Pour the marinade into a saucepan and bring to a boil. Remove from the heat and set aside.
- Cook the salmon for about 4 minutes on each side or until the fish flakes easily, basting with the boiled marinade.
- To serve, spoon a little sauce on top of each fillet or steak.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 825 kcal, Carbohydrate 1 g, Cholesterol 250 mg, Fiber 0 g, Protein 70 g, SaturatedFat 18 g, Sodium 153 mg, Sugar 0 g, Fat 58 g, ServingSize 4 fillets (4 servings), UnsaturatedFat 0 g
CREAMY DIJON SALMON
Tender Salmon smothered in a mouthwatering creamy Dijon sauce with garlic and herbs. Low carb and Keto approved, the sauce alone is addictive to the extreme!
Provided by Karina
Number Of Ingredients 14
- Pat salmon dry with paper towel. Season salmon all over with salt, pepper, garlic powder and paprika.
- Heat oil and butter in a large skillet over medium-high heat until hot. Sear flesh-side down first (skin-side up), for 5 minutes or until cooked halfway up. Flip and cook for a further 3-4 minutes or until cooked to your liking. (Cook in batches of two if needed to avoid overcrowding your pan.)
- Once cooked, remove salmon from the pan and set aside. KEEP all of the flavourful juices in the pan.
- Return pan to medium-high heat and melt the butter in the juices. Sauté garlic until fragrant (about 30 seconds), then pour in the stock. Allow liquid to reduce to half while scraping browned bits from the bottom of the pan.
- Reduce heat to low-medium heat. Whisk in the Dijon mustard, cream and parsley. Add the asparagus and bring to a gentle simmer, while stirring occasionally, until asparagus is cooked and sauce has thickened. Season with salt and pepper to your taste.
- Add the salmon back into the pan, sprinkle with parsley, taste test sauce and adjust salt and pepper, if needed.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 428 kcal, Carbohydrate 9 g, Protein 34 g, Fat 29 g, SaturatedFat 11 g, Cholesterol 112 mg, Sodium 98 mg, Fiber 3 g, Sugar 3 g, ServingSize 1 serving
More about "salmon dill and cream cheese spread food"
SMOKED SALMON WITH DILL SPREAD RECIPE - PILLSBURY.COM
4/5 (2)Category AppetizerServings 12Total Time 15 mins
- In small bowl, gradually stir lemon juice into cream cheese until smooth. Stir in chopped dill weed and garlic powder.
- Spread 2 teaspoons cheese mixture on each bread slice. Place 1 piece of salmon on each appetizer. Top with onion and a dill sprig.
SALMON AND DILL SPREAD RECIPE | MYRECIPES
5/5 (1)Total Time 2 hrs 10 minsServings 8Calories 159 per serving
- In a food processor, puree canned salmon, cream cheese, lemon juice and zest until smooth, stopping and scraping down sides of work bowl a few times. Add smoked salmon and dill; pulse just to combine, taking care not to puree completely. Taste and season with salt and pepper.
- Transfer mixture to a bowl, cover and chill for at least 2 hours, or up to 2 days. When ready to serve, separate leaves of endive and spoon or pipe 1 heaping Tbsp. spread onto wide end of each leaf. Serve right away, or cover and chill for up to 6 hours. Garnish with dill sprigs, if desired.
SALMON CREAM CHEESE SPREAD RECIPE - THE GRACIOUS WIFE
Cuisine AmericanTotal Time 15 minsCategory AppetizerCalories 171 per serving
BEST CREAM CHEESE SPREAD FOR SALMON | SUMPTUOUS LIVING
3.5/5 (9)Estimated Reading Time 1 minServings 4-6Total Time 5 mins
EASY DILL CREAM CHEESE | THE GOOD OLD WAY
5/5 (1)Total Time 5 minsCategory CONDIMENTSCalories 99 per serving
SALMON, DILL & CREAM CHEESE SPREAD RECIPE - HOUSE & …
Estimated Reading Time 50 secs
SMOKED SALMON WITH CREAM CHEESE SPREAD RECIPES - YUMMLY
BAGEL-WORTHY SALMON CREAM CHEESE SPREAD RECIPE - UNPEELED
5/5 (3)Servings 1Cuisine AmericanCategory Breakfast
- In a food processor, pulse the cream cheese and smoked salmon until blended but small salmon chunks remain. Scrape the bowl as necessary to combine.
HOW TO MAKE SMOKED SALMON SPREAD: A QUICK AND SIMPLE RECIPE
5/5 (1)Total Time 15 minsCategory Appetizer, SnackCalories 116 per serving
- Let the cream cheese soften overnight or use a food processor to soften it completely if in a time crunch.
- Stir the capers, green onion, dill, cream, Worcestershire sauce, hot sauce and lemon juice into the softened cream cheese until smooth and creamy.
- Add in the salmon and carefully fold it in until well combined, trying not to tear it or make it any smaller than bite-size pieces.
LEMON DILL SPREADABLE CREAM CHEESE AND THE FWF ULTIMATE ...
Reviews 36Estimated Reading Time 6 mins
- Add the cream cheese, lemon zest, juice of 1/2 a lemon (to start with), dill weed, parsley and green onions to a mixing bowl (or the bowl of a stand mixer fitted with a whisk attachment.) Mix with a hand mixer on high (or on high on the stand mixer) until the cream cheese is fluffy, about 1 1/2 minutes. Taste the cream cheese and add more lemon juice, if desired, along with salt and black pepper to taste. Scrape down the sides of the bowl and mix on high an additional 30 seconds, or until everything is fully incorporated. Scrape the contents into a container with a tight fitting lid and refrigerate for at least an hour before using and up to a week.
- Slice open the bagel and spread 1/2 a teaspoon of softened butter on each cut surface. Broil under a hot broiler just until the butter is bubbly and the bagel is toasted on top. Remove the bagel from the oven and let cool until it is comfortable to handle.
SMOKED SALMON SPREAD - EASY 5-MINUTE APPETIZER RECIPE
5/5 (3)Total Time 5 minsCategory AppetizerCalories 126 per serving
- Place the cream cheese, smoked salmon, sour cream, greek yogurt, scallion, lemon juice, garlic, dill, and black pepper in a food processor.
- Taste the mixture and add salt if you’d like (I didn’t add any, since the smoked salmon is fairly salty).
SMOKED SALMON SPREAD | SO MUCH FOOD
5/5 (1)Total Time 10 minsCategory AppetizersCalories 110 per serving
SMOKED SALMON TOAST WITH CREAM CHEESE & DILL | FOODLAND
4.3/5 (3)Total Time 10 minsServings 4Calories 200 per serving
SALMON WRAP | THE COZY APRON
Cuisine AmericanTotal Time 20 minsCategory SandwichCalories 580 per serving
SMOKED SALMON DILL CREAM CHEESE RECIPE - COUNTRY GROCER
DILL SALMON SPREAD – SALMONMARKETDELI
CREAM CHEESE DILL SALMON - ALL INFORMATION ABOUT HEALTHY ...
HOW TO MAKE SALMON CREAM CHEESE SANDWICH ...
RECIPES FOR SMOKED SALMON SPREAD : 42+ EASY FOOD VIDEOS ...
10 BEST CREAM CHEESE DILL DIP RECIPES | YUMMLY
CUCUMBER SMOKED SALMON APPETIZER RECIPE - ALL INFORMATION ...
SALMON DILL AND CREAM CHEESE SPREAD- TFRECIPES
SALMON RECIPES - BBC GOOD FOOD
SMOKED SALMON WITH DILL CREAM CHEESE - KETO RECIPES
SMOKED SALMON PINWHEELS - AQUABOUNTY
BEST SMOKED SALMON CREPE CAKE RECIPES | FOOD NETWORK CANADA
CLASSIC SMOKED SALMON & DILL CREAM CHEESE BAGEL - TASSAL ...
SALMON CREAM CHEESE DILL SPREAD - COOKEATSHARE
CREAM CHEESE SALMON SANDWICH - MINILUA.COM
SALMON CREAM CHEESE SPREAD RECIPES
DILL CREAM CHEESE SAUCE - ALL INFORMATION ABOUT HEALTHY ...
BASIC DILL CREAM CHEESE SPREAD RECIPE - FOOD NEWS
RECHEK'S FOOD PRIDE - RECIPE: SMOKED SALMON AND DILL SPREAD
You'll also love