GARLIC HERB ROASTED SALMON
Garlic Herb Roasted Salmon - best roasted salmon recipe ever! Made with butter, garlic, herb, lemon and dinner is ready in 20 mins.
Provided by Rasa Malaysia
Categories American Recipes
Number Of Ingredients 9
- Preheat oven to 400°F (207°C).
- Combine the melted butter, garlic, parsley, salt, cayenne pepper (if using), lemon juice and black pepper together. Stir to combine well.
- Arrange the salmon on a baking sheet lined with parchment paper. Spoon the garlic herb mixture onto the salmon, coat well on the top and sides of the salmon.
- Bake for 12 minutes. Dish out and serve immediately with lemon wedges.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 236 calories, Carbohydrate 2 grams carbohydrates, Cholesterol 82 milligrams cholesterol, Fat 15 grams fat, Fiber 1 grams fiber, Protein 23 grams protein, SaturatedFat 6 grams saturated fat, ServingSize 3 people, Sodium 149 milligrams sodium, Sugar 1 grams sugar, UnsaturatedFat 0 grams unsaturated fat
ROASTED SALMON WITH LEMON-GARLIC HERB BUTTER
As I watched Food Network's Ina Garten make Salmon Nicoise, I was inspired to use the technique of smoothing a thick marinade over salmon filets before roasting. Her marinade is olive oil-based, whereas mine is butter-based and resembles herb butter. My husband was returning from a business trip, so I wanted to surprise him with an elegant dinner. I served this dish alongside lemon-roasted asparagus and roasted garlic smashed potatoes. Needless to say, he was very pleased. Hope you enjoy as well!
Provided by MarthaStewartWanabe
Categories < 60 Mins
Yield 4 serving(s)
Number Of Ingredients 10
- Preheat oven to 375°F.
- In a small mixing bowl, combine butter, thyme, rosemary, garlic, pepper, lemon zest and lemon juice.
- Arrange salmon filets skin-side-down in a baking pan.
- Gently spread butter mixture evenly over filets. If desired, garnish by arranging lemon slices (two per filet) atop filets and top each filet with sprig of rosemary. Marinate at room temperature for 15 minutes.
- Roast for 12-15 minutes or until fish flakes easily when fork-tested.
SALMON IN HERB BUTTER
- Melt the butter and squeeze in lemon juice and add crushed garlic, cilantro and green onions and mix well. Place salmon fillet on a piece of aluminum foil that is large enough to completely wrap and seal the fillet. After placing the salmon on the foil, brush or pour the butter mixture on the salmon. Seal the salmon in foil. Place on the barbecue grill and cook for 10 to 12 minutes per side. Any longer will dry out the salmon. Cut in portions and serve immediately.
- Fish can also be cooked in a preheated 350-degree F oven for 35 to 40 minutes.
SIMPLE LEMON-HERB ROASTED SALMON
This go-to recipe uses a fish's best friends: butter, herbs and lemon. Roasting at a high temperature lets you lightly brown the fillets on foil, without having to use a skillet, so there's minimal cleanup. Make this quick entree often, and use the time you save to try a new side dish to go with it.
Provided by Food Network Kitchen
Yield 4 servings
Number Of Ingredients 6
- Position an oven rack in the top of the oven, and preheat to 450 degrees F. Line a rimmed baking sheet with foil, and brush with oil.
- Place the salmon fillets, evenly spaced, in the middle of the prepared baking sheet. Sprinkle the tops with 3/4 teaspoon salt and a few grinds of pepper. Bake until the outside is opaque and slightly firm to the touch and the inside flakes easily (insert a small paring knife between layers to check; the color will vary from bright pink (rare) to pale pink to orange (well-done)), 8 to 12 minutes, depending on the desired doneness.
- Remove the fillets from the oven, top each with a piece of butter and let melt over the top and down the sides. Sprinkle with herbs, lemon juice and salt to taste. Transfer the salmon to serving plates with a spatula. Serve hot or at room temperature.
GARLIC-BUTTER BAKED SALMON
The salmon bakes up tender and moist and the blended ingredients enhance the flavor of this delicious entrée. -Deborah Oedekoven, Spearfish, South Dakota
Provided by Taste of Home
Yield 6 servings.
Number Of Ingredients 9
- Remove papery outer skin from garlic (do not peel or separate cloves). Cut top off garlic bulbs. Brush with 1 teaspoon oil. Wrap each bulb in heavy-duty foil. , Bake at 425° for 30-35 minutes or until softened. Cool for 10-15 minutes. , Squeeze softened garlic into a food processor; add butter and remaining oil. Cover and process until blended; set aside. , Place salmon in a greased 15x10x1-in. baking pan. Sprinkle with salt and pepper; drizzle with lemon juice. Spoon 1 tablespoon garlic butter over each fillet. , Bake, uncovered, at 425° for 8-10 minutes or until fish flakes easily with a fork. Sprinkle with parsley and rosemary.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 408 calories, Fat 27g fat (8g saturated fat), Cholesterol 115mg cholesterol, Sodium 241mg sodium, Carbohydrate 4g carbohydrate (0 sugars, Fiber 0 fiber), Protein 35g protein.
GARLIC LEMON BUTTER SALMON
- Preheat oven to 450 degrees F (230 degrees C). Combine water and lemon juice in a bowl.
- Arrange the 16 smaller pieces of butter in 2 rows on a baking dish and top with garlic slices. Place salmon fillets over each row of butter and garlic.
- Melt remaining sliced butter in a bowl with minced garlic, about 40 seconds. Spoon about half the melted butter-garlic mixture over salmon and top with lemon slices. Pour about half the lemon juice mixture into the baking dish.
- Bake in the preheated oven for 10 minutes. Baste fillets with juices in the baking dish, then pour remaining butter and lemon juice over the fish. Continue baking until salmon is easily flaked with a fork, about 10 minutes more.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 492.8 calories, Carbohydrate 1.2 g, Cholesterol 148.7 mg, Fat 39.6 g, Fiber 0.1 g, Protein 32.8 g, SaturatedFat 21.3 g, Sodium 281.5 mg, Sugar 0.2 g
SLOW-BAKED SALMON WITH LEMON AND THYME
Baking salmon in a low-temperature oven slowly melts the fat between the flesh and leaves the fillets incredibly moist and tender. Lemon and thyme, a classic Mediterranean combination, add another layer of flavor without sacrificing this dish's elegant simplicity.
Provided by Bon Appétit Test Kitchen
Categories Fish Bake Easter Quick & Easy Low Cal Mother's Day Father's Day Dinner Lemon Salmon Healthy Thyme Bon Appétit Sugar Conscious Pescatarian Paleo Dairy Free Wheat/Gluten-Free Peanut Free Tree Nut Free Soy Free No Sugar Added
Yield Makes 4 servings
Number Of Ingredients 6
- Preheat oven to 275°F. Line a rimmed baking sheet with aluminum foil. Brush with 1/2 tablespoon oil. Place salmon fillets, skin side down, on prepared baking sheet. Mix remaining oil, thyme, and lemon zest in a small bowl. Spread thyme mixture over salmon fillets, dividing equally. Season with salt and pepper. Let stand 10 minutes to allow flavors to meld.
- Bake salmon until just opaque in center, 15-18 minutes. Serve with lemon wedges.
LEMON HERBED SALMON
We sometimes send our delicious Washington salmon all the way to Michigan for my sister to use in this family-favorite dish! The tasty topping can be used on other types of fish, too. Fresh thyme from your garden really sparks the flavor. -Perlene Hoekema Lynden, Washington
Provided by Taste of Home
Yield 8 servings.
Number Of Ingredients 9
- In a shallow bowl, combine bread crumbs, garlic, parsley, Parmesan cheese, thyme, lemon zest and salt; mix well. Add 4 tablespoons butter and toss lightly to coat; set aside. , Pat salmon dry. Place skin side down in a greased baking dish. Brush with remaining butter; cover with crumb mixture. Bake at 350° for 20 to 25 minutes or until salmon flakes easily with a fork.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 446 calories, Fat 29g fat (10g saturated fat), Cholesterol 126mg cholesterol, Sodium 483mg sodium, Carbohydrate 8g carbohydrate (1g sugars, Fiber 1g fiber), Protein 37g protein.
SALMON IN GARLIC HERB BUTTER
This recipe is so easy!! I have made the garlic herb butter for years. I experimented with the butter and skinless salmon filets. My friend loved the leftovers and asked for the recipe so I thought I would share it.
Provided by Chef Momma Sue
Yield 4 steaks, 4 serving(s)
Number Of Ingredients 15
- For butter, mix all ingredients in a food processor or by hand with a rubber spatula and store covered in the refrigerator until ready to use.
- Salt and pepper both sides of salmon.
- Melt butter in non-stick pan. Saute onion and garlic until soft, approximately 3-4 minutes.
- Add salmon steaks to the pan, pushing onions and garlic to the side and around the salmon. Cook salmon approximately 4-5 minutes and then flip.
- Add the lemon juice, squeezing over the salmon as it cooks.
- Cook salmon an additional 4-5 minutes or until it flakes easily. Remove salmon from the pan and keep warm.
- Add another 2-3 Tablespoons of butter to the pan. Allow to melt before adding cream or milk.
- Bring butter/onion/milk mixture to a simmer. Simmer 1 - 2 minutes until slightly thickened. Pour over salmon steaks and serve. Garnish with parsley if desired.
BROILED GARLIC-HERB SALMON
Ok, I hate to give up this recipe because everyone loves it so much, and I do own and use it for my business and my clients love it. It is a broiled salmon, easy enough for a beginner and delicious if done right. This salmon goes great with red potatoes and some steamed veggies.
Provided by Chef Adriana
Number Of Ingredients 9
- Set an oven rack about 6 inches from the heat source and preheat the oven's broiler. Line a baking pan with aluminum foil.
- Pour oil into a medium bowl. Rinse salmon fillets and pat dry. Dip fillets into oil, being sure to coat both sides, and place skin-side down into the prepared baking pan. Squeeze as much juice as you can from 1 lemon half over the fillets. Coat both sides of salmon with parsley, oregano, basil, and garlic, and sprinkle with 1/2 of the kosher salt.
- Place under the preheated broiler and cook until center is light pink and edges are golden brown, 10 to 15 minutes.
- Remove fillets from the oven and immediately plate. Squeeze remaining lemon half over top and sprinkle with remaining kosher salt. Serve with lemon slices.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 563.3 calories, Carbohydrate 40.2 g, Cholesterol 60.8 mg, Fat 42.2 g, Fiber 16.3 g, Protein 31.1 g, SaturatedFat 6.3 g, Sodium 2962.2 mg, Sugar 0.2 g
More about "roasted salmon with lemon garlic herb butter food"
EASY GARLIC HERB BUTTER BAKED SALMON - SIMPLY DELICIOUS
4/5 (20)Total Time 25 minsCategory DinnerCalories 238 per serving
- Combine the softened butter with minced garlic, finely chopped herbs, lemon zest, salt and pepper.
- Dry the surface of the salmon with paper towels. The butter won't stick to the salmon if the surface isn't dried well.
- Spread the butter all over the flesh-side of the salmon then transfer to a baking sheet or roasting pan lined with parchment paper.
- Place the salmon into a hot oven and bake for 10-15 minutes or until the salmon is done to your preference.
BAKED LEMON GARLIC BUTTER SALMON - SAVORY NOTHINGS
BEST BAKED LEMON GARLIC SALMON | THE MEDITERRANEAN DISH
HERB CRUSTED BAKED SALMON - SPEND WITH PENNIES
GARLIC HERB ROASTED SALMON - RECIPESRUN
LEMON BUTTER GARLIC SALMON - CAFE DELITES
SALMON MARINADE WITH LEMON, GARLIC AND HERBS - THE ...
LEMON, GARLIC & HERB BAKED WHOLE30 SALMON - TASTY KITCHEN
SALMON WITH ORGANIC ROASTED GARLIC & HERB BUTTER ...
ROASTED SALMON WITH HERB BUTTER RECIPE - ADAMS FAIRACRE FARMS
SALMON WITH LEMON GARLIC BUTTER - ALL INFORMATION ABOUT ...
RECIPE: SEARED SALMON & CAMPANELLE PASTA WITH ROASTED ...
ROASTED SALMON WITH HERB BUTTER - WHAT SHOULD I MAKE FOR...
BROILED SALMON RECIPE WITH GARLIC HERB BUTTER - A SPICY ...
SIMPLE LEMON BUTTER SALMON RECIPE - LEMON BLOSSOMS
HERB THREADED SALMON WITH LEMON GARLIC BUTTER – BRISTOL ...
ROASTED SALMON WITH LEMON GARLIC HERB BUTTER RECIPES
EASY OVEN-BAKED SALMON RECIPE WITH LEMON HERB BUTTER ...
GARLIC BUTTER SALMON RECIPE | RECIPETIN EATS
LEMON GARLIC HERB-CRUSTED SALMON - RECIPES - FAXO
BAKED HONEY LEMON GARLIC SALMON IN FOIL - CREME DE LA ...
EASY GARLIC HERB BAKED SALMON - THESTAYATHOMECHEF.COM
5-DAY MEAL PLAN USING YOUR SHEET PAN
BAKED LEMON GARLIC BUTTER SALMON : OPTIMAL RESOLUTION LIST ...
ROASTED SALMON WITH WHITE WINE AND LEMON BUTTER SAUCE ...
GARLIC BUTTER ROASTED SALMON - GIMME DELICIOUS
GARLIC DILL BAKED SALMON WITH LEMON HERB BUTTER - HUNGRY HOBBY
SALMON IN GARLIC HERB BUTTER RECIPES
GARLIC AND HERB-ROASTED SALMON AND TOMATOES - DELISH
SALMON WITH ROASTED GARLIC HERB BUTTER - EPICUREAN BUTTER
BLACKENED SALMON WITH LEMON BUTTER SAUCE - EATWELL101
GARLIC LEMON HERB PAN-FRIED SALMON - THE ROASTED ROOT
TOP 10 BEST HERBS FOR SALMON IN 2022 – FOOD PREP LIFE
ROASTED HERB BUTTER SALMON RECIPE - KERRYGOLD USA
BAKED SALMON WITH LEMON, GARLIC & HERB CRUST RECIPE …
SALMON WITH LEMON HERB BUTTER - HANDLE THE HEAT
PAN SEARED SALMON WITH LEMON GARLIC BUTTER SAUCE - CAFE ...
BLACKENED SALMON WITH GARLIC LEMON BUTTER | GIMME DELICIOUS
You'll also love