POTATO AND GOAT CHEESE GRATIN
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F.
- Grease the bottom and sides of a 1 1/2-quart gratin dish with the butter.
- Make a layer of overlapping potato slices on the bottom of the dish and sprinkle with half of the garlic and 1/3 of the goat cheese. Season with salt and pepper. Repeat with another layer of potatoes, the remaining garlic, another 1/3 of the cheese, and season with salt and pepper. Finish with a final layer of potatoes and the remaining cheese and season with salt and pepper. Pour the heavy cream over the top of the potatoes and, using your hands, press to condense the layers slightly. Make sure the potatoes are all covered with cream.
- Bake for 1 hour and 20 minutes, or until the gratin is bubbly and golden brown on top and the potatoes are cooked through. Let cool for 5 minutes before serving.
POTATO GRATIN WITH GOAT CHEESE AND GARLIC
This is from Cooking Lights "Lighten Up" section where they take a favorite recipe and "Lighten" it up a bit. This got great reviews at my house.
Provided by Miss Erin C.
Yield 9 2/3 cup servings, 9 serving(s)
Number Of Ingredients 10
- Preheat oven to 400F degrees.
- Combine 2 Tbls half and half with flour in a large bowl, stirring with a whisk.
- Add the remaining half and half, cheese and next 5 ingredients, stirring with a whisk.
- Arrange half the potatoes in a single layer in an 11x7" baking dish coated with cooking spray.
- Pour half of the milk mixture over the potatoes, stirring the milk mixture right before adding.
- Repeat procedure with remaining potatoes and mlk mixture.
- Bake at 400F for 1 hour and 10 minutes, or until potatoes are tender and golden brown.
GOAT CHEESE MASHED POTATOES
- Preheat the oven to 375 degrees F. Place the potatoes, garlic and 1 tablespoon salt in a large pot with enough water to cover the potatoes. Bring to a boil over high heat, reduce to a simmer and cook for 20 to 25 minutes, until very tender.
- Drain the potatoes and garlic and process them together through a food mill fitted with the coarsest blade set on top of a bowl. While the potatoes are still hot, stir in the goat cheese, butter, sour cream, half-and-half, 4 teaspoons salt and 2 teaspoons pepper until smooth.
- Pour the mixture into a 9-by-12-by-2-inch oval baking dish, smoothing the top. Sprinkle the Parmesan on top and bake for 30 to 40 minutes, until lightly browned. Serve hot.
POTATO GRATIN WITH GOAT CHEESE AND GARLIC
Categories Milk/Cream Cheese Dairy Garlic Potato Side Christmas Easter Thanksgiving Mother's Day Casserole/Gratin Goat Cheese Root Vegetable Fall Winter Bon Appétit Vegetarian Pescatarian Wheat/Gluten-Free Peanut Free Tree Nut Free Soy Free No Sugar Added Kosher
Yield Makes 4 to 6 servings
Number Of Ingredients 8
- Preheat oven to 400°F. Generously butter 11x7x2-inch glass baking dish. Whisk first 7 ingredients in medium bowl to blend. Arrange 1/3 of potatoes in bottom of prepared dish, overlapping slightly and covering completely. Pour 1/3 of cream mixture over. Repeat layering potatoes and cream mixture 2 more times. Bake uncovered until potatoes are tender and top is golden brown in spots, about 1 hour 15 minutes. Serve hot.
GARLIC POTATOES GRATIN
An unbelievable rich twist on au gratin potatoes, this casserole develops a caramelized, cheesy, roasted-garlic crust as it bakes. However, this dish does not save well (leftovers tend to separate and become oily), so eat up! Wonderful with a ham dinner.
Provided by Lisa Ramos
Number Of Ingredients 7
- Preheat oven to 325 degrees F (165 degrees C). Lightly grease a 9x13 inch baking dish.
- In the prepared dish layer 1/2 of the potatoes, 1/2 of the cheese, then the remaining potatoes.
- Melt the butter in a small skillet over medium heat. Saute garlic until fragrant and golden brown; pour over potatoes.
- Combine cream, salt and pepper; pour evenly over potatoes and sprinkle with remaining cheese.
- Bake in preheated oven for 75 minutes. Serve immediately.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 394 calories, Carbohydrate 29.5 g, Cholesterol 96.8 mg, Fat 26.9 g, Fiber 2.6 g, Protein 9.6 g, SaturatedFat 16.8 g, Sodium 523.9 mg, Sugar 2.5 g
GOAT CHEESE MASHED POTATO GRATIN
- Boil potatoes in salted water until tender.
- Drain and peel when cool enough to handle.
- Boil garlic with potatoes until soft.
- Remove and peel.
- Mash potatoes with garlic, cream, butter and cheese.
- Stir in scallions.
- Spoon into buttered casserole dish.
- Run under the broiler until golden-brown on top.
PRETTY DARN QUICK POTATO GRATIN
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees F (200 degrees C). Butter an 8x8-inch baking dish.
- Fit a food processor with shredding disk and use it to shred cheese. Transfer to a small bowl. Fit processor with slicing disk and use it to slice potatoes.
- Put potatoes in a large saucepan with half-and-half, garlic, salt, and nutmeg; stir gently to combine. Bring to a boil over medium-high heat, stirring occasionally. Cook at a gentle boil, stirring often with a heat-safe spatula to prevent sticking, until half-and-half has reduced and thickly coats potatoes, about 8 minutes.
- Spoon into prepared baking dish. Smooth top and sprinkle evenly with cheese.
- Bake in preheated oven until potatoes are tender when pierced with a knife and top is golden brown, 25 to 30 minutes. Let stand 5 to 10 minutes before serving.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 255.2 calories, Carbohydrate 25 g, Cholesterol 43.2 mg, Fat 13.3 g, Fiber 2 g, Protein 10 g, SaturatedFat 8 g, Sodium 386.5 mg, Sugar 0.2 g
POTATO GRATIN WITH GOAT CHEESE, TOMATOES, AND OLIVES
- Preheat oven to 375°F. Coat bottom and sides of an 11- by 8-inch (6-cup) gratin dish or other shallow baking dish with 1 tablespoon oil.
- In a heavy skillet cook onion in 2 tablespoons oil over moderately low heat, stirring, until softened. Add garlic and cook, stirring, 1 minute. Add herbes de Provence, sugar, tomatoes, bouillon cube, and salt and pepper to taste. Cook mixture, covered, stirring occasionally, 20 minutes and stir in olives.
- Cut potatoes crosswise into 3/4-inch-thick slices and arrange one third in baking dish. Spread half of tomato mixture over potatoes and top with half of goat cheese. Continue layering potatoes, tomato mixture, and goat cheese in same manner, ending with potatoes. Drizzle remaining tablespoon oil over gratin and bake, covered with foil, in middle of oven 40 minutes. Remove foil and bake gratin 20 to 30 minutes more, or until potatoes are very tender. Sprinkle gratin with parsley.
AU GRATIN GARLIC POTATOES
Cream cheese and a can of cheese soup turn ordinary sliced potatoes into a rich side dish that's perfect accompaniment to almost any meal. -Tonya Vowels, Vine Grove, Kentucky
Provided by Taste of Home
Categories Side Dishes
Yield 8 servings.
Number Of Ingredients 9
- In a large saucepan, heat milk over medium heat until bubbles form around side of saucepan. Remove from the heat. Add the soup, cream cheese, garlic, nutmeg and pepper; stir until smooth. , Place the potatoes and onion in a 3-qt. slow cooker. Pour the milk mixture over the potato mixture; mix well. Cover and cook on low for 6-7 hours or until potatoes are tender. If desired, sprinkle with paprika.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 206 calories, Fat 13g fat (8g saturated fat), Cholesterol 38mg cholesterol, Sodium 386mg sodium, Carbohydrate 21g carbohydrate (4g sugars, Fiber 2g fiber), Protein 5g protein.
More about "potato gratin with goat cheese and garlic food"
POTATO GRATIN WITH GOAT CHEESE AND GARLIC RECIPE | MYRECIPES
5/5 (12)Calories 193 per servingServings 9
- Combine 2 tablespoons half-and-half with flour in a large bowl, stirring with a whisk. Add the remaining half-and-half, cheese, and next 5 ingredients (cheese through garlic), stirring with a whisk. Arrange half of the potato slices in a single layer in an 11 x 7-inch baking dish coated with cooking spray. Pour half of the milk mixture over potato slices, stirring the milk mixture immediately before adding. Repeat procedure with remaining potato slices and milk mixture. Bake at 400° for 1 hour and 10 minutes or until potatoes are tender and golden brown.
POTATO GRATIN WITH GOAT CHEESE AND GARLIC RECIPE | BON …
3.8/5 (4)Servings 4-6
POTATO GRATIN WITH GOAT CHEESE RECIPE - BON APPéTIT
THE BEST POTATOES AU GRATIN RECIPE WITH GRUYERE CHEESE
10 BEST LOW FAT GARLIC POTATOES GRATIN RECIPES | YUMMLY
MASHED POTATOES WITH GRUYERE CHEESE RECIPES - THERESCIPES.INFO
POTATO GRATIN WITH GOAT CHEESE - FREE MEAL PLANNER, FOOD ...
POTATO AND GOAT CHEESE GRATIN | TASTY KITCHEN: A HAPPY ...
GARLIC AND GOAT CHEESE POTATO GRATIN | RECIPE | FOOD, GOAT ...
POTATO GRATIN WITH GOAT CHEESE AND GARLIC | POTATO GRATIN ...
POTATO GRATIN WITH GOAT CHEESE AND GARLIC - LACTO OVO ...
POTATO GRATIN WITH GOAT CHEESE RECIPE - FOOD NEWS
SUPER EASY POTATO GRATIN RECIPE - THE SPRUCE EATS
POTATO GOAT CHEESE GRATIN - BETTER HOMES & GARDENS
GOAT CHEESE POTATO GRATIN - LAYLITA'S RECIPES
THE BEST POTATO GRATIN RECIPE - FIFTEEN SPATULAS
POTATOES AU GRATIN - SPOON FORK BACON
GOAT CHEESE POTATOES AU GRATIN - ALL INFORMATION ABOUT ...
GOAT CHEESE POTATO GRATIN WITH YUKON GOLD POTATOES - A ...
GOAT CHEESE POTATOES AU GRATIN - SAVOR THE BEST
POTATO AND GOAT CHEESE GRATIN - ALL INFORMATION ABOUT ...
GARLIC AND GOAT CHEESE POTATO GRATIN - THE COMFORT OF COOKING
POTATOES AU GRATIN - ONCE UPON A CHEF
POTATO AND GOAT CHEESE GRATIN RECIPE | EMERIL LAGASSE ...
GOUDA GRUYERE POTATOES AU GRATIN - ESSENCEEATS
PURPLE POTATO AND GOAT CHEESE GRATIN RECIPE - FOOD NEWS
GOAT CHEESE POTATO GRATIN - CREATE THE MOST AMAZING DISHES
BEST CHEESE FOR BAKED POTATO - THERESCIPES.INFO
GOAT CHEESE & GARLIC POTATOES - THE COOKING GUY
POTATO GRATIN WITH GRUYERE AND GARLIC - ANNABEL LANGBEIN ...
RECIPES FOR POTATO GRATIN WITH GOAT CHEESE AND GARLIC WITH ...
HERBED POTATO GRATIN WITH ROASTED GARLIC AND ... - FOOD & WINE
GOAT CHEESE AND GARLIC POTATO GRATIN - THE WINE LOVER'S ...
POTATO GRATIN WITH GOAT CHEESE - CHEESEMAKERS
CHEESY GARLIC POTATO GRATIN - BETTER HOMES & GARDENS
POTATO GRATIN WITH GOAT'S CHEESE - INTUITIVE GOURMET
DOWNLOAD [PDF] GOAT RECIPES EBOOK
You'll also love