MAKE-AHEAD CRANBERRY SAUCE
- Cook the cranberries, sugar, and 1 cup of water in a saucepan over low heat for about 5 minutes, or until the skins pop open. Add the apple, zests, and juices and cook for 15 more minutes. Remove from the heat, let cool, and serve chilled.
- Several days ahead, place the sugar, cranberries, 6 strips of orange zest, and 1 cup of water in a small saucepan. Bring to a boil, lower the heat, and simmer for 5 minutes, until the cranberries start to pop open. Pour the vodka into a large pitcher, add the cranberry mixture, and store covered in the refrigerator for at least 2 days and up to 5 days.
- When ready to serve, strain the vodka mixture, reserving the cranberries and discarding the orange zest. Stir in the cranberry juice cocktail and Triple Sec. Fill a cocktail shaker with ice, add the drink mixture, shake for a full 30 seconds (it's longer than you think!), and strain into martini glasses. Rub the rim of each glass with fresh orange zest, spoon a few cranberries into each glass, and serve ice cold.
CRANBERRY, APPLE, AND WALNUT CONSERVE
Adding the cranberries in three stages, along with crumbled nuts, results in a wonderful conserve with layers of texture and flavor. The turbinado sugar imparts subtle caramel undertones.
Yield Makes about 12 cups
Number Of Ingredients 8
- Simmer water, sugar, cinnamon stick, allspice, and half of cranberries (about 5 1/2 cups) in a 4- to 5-quart heavy pot over moderate heat, stirring occasionally, until cranberries just start to pop, about 5 minutes. Add half of remaining cranberries (about 3 cups) and simmer, stirring occasionally, 5 minutes.
- Meanwhile, peel and core apples, then cut into 1/4-inch dice. Add to cranberry mixture along with walnuts and remaining cranberries, then simmer, stirring occasionally, 5 minutes. Stir in Calvados and simmer 1 minute. Remove from heat and cool to warm or room temperature. Discard cinnamon stick.
HOMEMADE CRANBERRY SAUCE ("CRANBERRY FRUIT CONSERVE")
Ina Garten prepared this on her Thanksgiving special. The reviews on the food network website were outstanding, so I tried it and wholeheartedly agree! Preparation time includes chilling; prep and cook time is under 30 minutes.
Provided by Kim in Walnut Creek
Yield 6 serving(s)
Number Of Ingredients 7
- Cook the cranberries, sugar and 1 cup of water in a saucepan over low heat for about 5 minutes, or until the skins pop open.
- Add the apple, zests and juices and let cook for 15 more minutes.
- Remove from heat and add the raisins and nuts.
- Let cool, and serve chilled.
More about "ina gartens cranberry fruit conserve food"
BEST CRANBERRY FRUIT CONSERVE RECIPES - FOOD …
2.6/5 (7)合計時間 35 分対象人数 4
INA GARTEN'S CRANBERRY FRUIT CONSERVE | WILLIAMS …
料理 AMERICAN合計時間 35 分対象人数 6-8
CRANBERRY FRUIT CONSERVE (INA GARTEN) RECIPE
DELICIOUS CRANBERRY FRUIT CONSERVE RECIPE BY INA …
CRANBERRY FRUIT CONSERVE | PUNCHFORK
CRANBERRY FRUIT CONSERVE RECIPE | INA GARTEN | FOOD NETWORK
CRANBERRY FRUIT CONSERVE (FOOD.COM) - MYFITNESSPAL
INA GARTEN CRANBERRY FRUIT CONSERVE - COOKEATSHARE
CRANBERRY FRUIT CONSERVE RECIPE INA GARTEN FOOD NETWORK
CRANBERRY FRUIT CONSERVE RECIPE | EAT YOUR BOOKS
CRANBERRY FRUIT CONSERVE RECIPE - GOOD HOUSEKEEPING
INA GARTEN'S MAKE-AHEAD CRANBERRY SAUCE IS SIMPLY ...
CRANBERRY FRUIT CONSERVE | PUNCHFORK
INA GARTEN'S CRANBERRY FRUIT CONSERVE | RECIPE ...
CRANBERRY SAUCE (INA GARTEN’S CRANBERRY FRUIT …
I'LL BE MAKING THIS 3-STEP CAKE FROM INA GARTEN FOR EVERY HOLIDAY
DELICIOUS CRANBERRY FRUIT CONSERVE RECIPE BY INA GARTEN
DELICIOUS CRANBERRY FRUIT CONSERVE RECIPE BY INA GARTEN ...
CRANBERRY FRUIT CONSERVE | INA GARTEN - EVER OPEN …
You'll also love