BACON WRAPPED BARBEQUE SHRIMP
- Wrap shrimp with 1/2 slice of bacon, securing with a toothpick. Be sure and use the large shrimp--the cooking time for the shrimp and the bacon is similar. If you use medium-sized shrimp, you might want to precook the bacon a little--over cooked shrimp are tough and rubbery--and a real shame.
- Preheat the oven to 450 degrees F (230 degrees C).
- Line a jelly roll pan with extra heavy duty foil, and place baking rack in the pan. Place the shrimp on the rack, and sprinkle heavily with the barbecue seasoning. Turn and sprinkle second side. Set aside for 15 minutes. The bacon will turn from creamy white to a little opaque, and the seasonings will soak in.
- Bake in the preheated oven until bacon is crisp and shrimp are tender, 10 to 15 minutes. The rack keeps the shrimp from sitting in the draining bacon fat. With a little luck, you won't tear the foil--you can throw that away and only have to scrub the rack.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 160.4 calories, Carbohydrate 0.3 g, Cholesterol 83.3 mg, Fat 10.5 g, Protein 15.1 g, SaturatedFat 3.4 g, Sodium 627.1 mg
GRILLED BACON WRAPPED SHRIMP
- Combine butter and spices, add shrimp, stirring to coat the shrimp. Let shrimp marinate for 1 to 2 hours.
- Slice bacon in half and cook over medium high heat to render out some fat, keeping bacon flexible. Drain the bacon and pat grease out with a paper towel.
- Wrap each piece of shrimp with a piece of bacon. Slide on to skewers. If you use wooden skewers, the skewers need to be soaked in water for about 15 minute in water or use metal ones.
- Grill on a hot grill until shrimp are opaque. Use remainder of marinade when turning the shrimp.
BACON WRAPPED SHRIMP RECIPE | TRAEGER GRILLS
- Rinse the shrimp under cold running water and dry thoroughly on paper towels.
- Transfer to a resealable bag or a bowl.
- For the Marinade: Combine olive oil, lemon juice, lemon zest, garlic, salt, pepper and parsley in a small jar with a tight-fitting lid, and shake vigorously until combined.
- Pour over the shrimp and refrigerate for 30 minutes to 1 hour.
- When ready to cook, set the Traeger temperature to 400°F and preheat with the lid closed for 15 minutes.
- Lay the bacon strips diagonally on the grill grate and grill for 10 to 12 minutes, or until the bacon is partially cooked but still very pliable.
- Cut each strip in half width-wise. Leave the grill on.
- Drain the shrimp, discarding the marinade.
- Wrap a strip of bacon around the body of each shrimp, securing with a toothpick.
- Grill for 4 minutes per side, turning once. Serve over cheesy grits, if desired. Enjoy!
BACON WRAPPED SHRIMP
- Preheat grill for medium heat.
- Wrap shrimp in bacon, and secure with toothpicks.
- Lightly oil grate, and arrange shrimp on grill. Cook for 3 to 4 minutes, turning once. The shrimp will be done when the bacon is fully cooked.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 715.4 calories, Carbohydrate 1.6 g, Cholesterol 201.6 mg, Fat 64.3 g, Protein 30.5 g, SaturatedFat 21.2 g, Sodium 1269.8 mg
- Position a rack 3 to 4 inches from the heat source and preheat the broiler. Whisk the lemon juice, garlic, paprika, thyme, olive oil and 1/2 teaspoon salt in a shallow baking dish. Add the shrimp and toss to coat; marinate in the refrigerator, 20 minutes.
- Turn the shrimp in the marinade to coat well. One at a time, remove each shrimp and wrap with a piece of bacon; secure with a toothpick if desired. Place seam-side down on a baking sheet. Spoon any remaining marinade over the shrimp. Broil, turning the shrimp once, until the bacon is slightly crisp and the shrimp are cooked through, about 5 minutes.
GRILLED JALAPENO BACON WRAPPED SHRIMP RECIPE
These Jalapeno Bacon Wrapped Shrimp have a bit of everything! A little sweet, a little salty, and even a little heat. They go quickly, so you may want to make a few batches!
Categories Appetizers and Starters, Misc, Recipes
Yield 16 bacon wrapped shrimp
Number Of Ingredients 15
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Bake bacon on racks in a cookie sheet for 10-12 minutes (if using Whole Foods bacon or thick bacon increase time by 5-10 minutes, checking every 5 minutes) until bacon is partially cooked but still not entirely done.
- Allow bacon to cool enough to touch.
- Meanwhile, cut jalapenos into matchstick pieces the length of the shrimp (be sure to discard seeds and membranes).
- Take shrimp and place jalapeno into the top ridge.
- Wrap bacon around both the shrimp and jalapeno and skewer. (We did 4 to a skewer so they wouldn't touch)
- Season skewers to taste with seasoning blend. You will have a fair amount left afterwards.
- Grill over medium heating until shrimp and bacon are both cooked. If bacon starts to char before shrimp are done, move to indirect heat.
Nutrition Facts :
BACON-WRAPPED BBQ-SHRIMP KABOBS
Quick and easy Bacon-Wrapped BBQ-Shrimp Kabobs are a tasty addition to any cookout. Bacon-Wrapped BBQ-Shrimp Kabobs combine some of our favorite flavors.
Provided by My Food and Family
Yield 5 servings
Number Of Ingredients 5
- Heat grill to medium heat.
- Wrap 1 bacon piece around each shrimp. Thread 2 each shrimp, zucchini slices and pepper pieces alternately onto 10 skewers.
- Grill 3 to 4 min. on each side or until shrimp turn pink, turning and brushing occasionally with barbecue sauce.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 170, Fat 4.5 g, SaturatedFat 1.5 g, TransFat 0 g, Cholesterol 100 mg, Sodium 570 mg, Carbohydrate 0 g, Fiber 1 g, Sugar 0 g, Protein 17 g
BACON WRAPPED SHRIMP
Can't go wrong with anything wrapped in bacon. Bacon-Wrapped Shrimp with Grilled Corn & White Cheddar Cheese Grits. This recipe was featured on Top Chef Season 3.
Provided by PotatoLovingSisters
Yield 6 serving(s)
Number Of Ingredients 25
- Shrimp Prep:.
- Season shrimp with a little Kosher salt. Using a hot grill, quickly mark each shrimp. Remove from grill and allow time to cool. Shrimp should still be uncooked. When cool enough to handle, wrap each shrimp with a half piece of bacon. Season with cracked black pepper. Sear each shrimp in grapeseed oil till crispy on both sides. Serve when rest of dish is ready.
- Grits Prep:.
- Using a deep saucepot combine chicken stock and milk. Bring to a simmer, add butter, and allow time for it to dissolve. Slowly whisk in grits a little at a time. When grits begin to thicken, lower heat. Switch to a spatula and fold in the rest of the ingredients. Adjust for addition seasonings if needed. If grits are too thick, add more chicken stock.
- For the Chipotle-Tomato Butter Sauce:.
- In a saucepot, sauté onions and garlic over medium heat. Next, add tomatoes, chipotle peppers and peppercorns. Continue to cook for another three minutes. Deglaze with chicken stock and lower heat. Cook for 5 minutes then place in a blender; blend till smooth. Place liquid back in saucepot and over low heat mount with butter, whisking in a little at a time. Add cilantro and season with lemon juice and salt. Turn off heat and allow 5 minutes to steep cilantro. Strain through fine mesh strainer and reserve warm till time to serve.
- To Plate:.
- Place small amount of grits in the center of a large plate. Drizzle sauce around grits. Place three pieces of shrimp around grits. Serve.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 1122, Fat 50.8, SaturatedFat 24.7, Cholesterol 150.8, Sodium 4665.9, Carbohydrate 123.6, Fiber 4.4, Sugar 8.6, Protein 43.3
TRAEGER BACON-WRAPPED SHRIMP
This tender Traeger bacon-wrapped shrimp are one of my favorite appetizers for the spring and summer months! Cookouts, potlucks, family gatherings, or just a regularly old day - your family will adore this flavor-packed shrimp appetizer!
Provided by Nicole Johnson
Number Of Ingredients 4
- Preheat your Traeger according to factory directions to 350°.
- Remove the shells and tails from the shrimp, and set on paper towels. You want to make sure the shrimp is relatively dry before wrapping with the bacon for the best results.
- Sprinkle the shrimp with the salt and garlic powder.
- Wrap with a section of bacon and secure with a toothpick.
- Place on a baking rack that's been sprayed with cooking spray.
- Cook for 10 minutes, flip the shrimp over, and then cook for another 10 minutes.
- If the bacon isn't crips enough you can cook for another 5 minutes, but I wouldn't go much over that or you will probably end up with overcooked shrimp.
- Remove from the grill and enjoy!
Nutrition Facts : Calories 204 calories, Carbohydrate 1 grams carbohydrates, Cholesterol 85 milligrams cholesterol, Fat 14 grams fat, Fiber 0 grams fiber, Protein 18 grams protein, SaturatedFat 5 grams saturated fat, ServingSize 1, Sodium 939 grams sodium, Sugar 0 grams sugar, TransFat 0 grams trans fat, UnsaturatedFat 8 grams unsaturated fat
BACON WRAPPED SHRIMP
Partially cooking the bacon is a key step to these perfectly succulent shrimp wrapped in bacon! A crowd pleasing appetizer recipe that's also great for keto and low carb diets. Note that you'll need toothpicks to secure the bacon strips around the shrimp.
Provided by Marissa Stevens
Number Of Ingredients 5
- Preheat oven to 425˚F.
- Arrange bacon slices, leaving space around each, on oven safe rack placed inside a baking sheet. Bake 5 to 10 minutes depending on the thickness of your bacon. It should still be pliable when you remove it from the oven.
- Meanwhile, place shrimp in a medium bowl. Add olive oil, salt and pepper; toss to coat.
- When partially cooked bacon slices are cool enough to handle (about 5 minutes after you remove from oven), wrap each slice of bacon around one raw shrimp, securing with a toothpick; return to oven safe rack. Repeat with remaining shrimp.
- Bake 10 minutes more until shrimp are pink and bacon is cooked through. Serve.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 238 kcal, Protein 10 g, Fat 21 g, SaturatedFat 6 g, Cholesterol 89 mg, Sodium 623 mg, ServingSize 1 serving
BACON WRAPPED GRILLED SHRIMP
Jumbo shrimp are marinated in a flavorful blend of lemon juice, garlic and spices, then wrapped in bacon and grilled until crispy. It's Bacon Wrapped Grilled Shrimp, your new favorite summertime appetizer!
Provided by Katerina | Easy Weeknight Recipes
Number Of Ingredients 9
- Preheat oven to 400˚F.
- Place halved bacon slices on a wire rack set over a foil-lined baking sheet.
- Place in the oven and bake for 10 minutes.
- Remove bacon from oven and set aside.
- Meanwhile, in a mixing bowl combine lemon juice, garlic, paprika, oregano, salt, and olive oil; whisk until thoroughly incorporated.
- Add shrimp to the lemon juice mixture; let stand about 10 minutes.
- Preheat your grill to medium-high.
- Starting at the tail, wrap each shrimp with 1 piece of bacon.
- Using a toothpick, secure the bacon to the shrimp.
- Grill for 10 to 12 minutes, or until bacon is crispy and shrimp is cooked through. Flip the shrimp over halfway through cooking.
- Garnish with parsley.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 244 kcal, Carbohydrate 1 g, Protein 16 g, Fat 19 g, SaturatedFat 5 g, TransFat 1 g, Cholesterol 165 mg, Sodium 805 mg, Fiber 1 g, Sugar 1 g, UnsaturatedFat 13 g, ServingSize 1 serving
GRILLED BACON-WRAPPED SHRIMP
Marinate shrimp in tequila and garlic, wrap them in bacon and grill them with lime.
Provided by Food Network Kitchen
Number Of Ingredients 7
- Toss the shrimp in a large bowl with the tequila, garlic and a pinch each of salt and pepper. Cover and refrigerate for 30 minutes up to 1 hour.
- Preheat an outdoor grill for medium heat.
- Drain the shrimp and then toss with the oil and a generous pinch of salt and pepper. Wrap each shrimp with a slice of bacon. Thread 2 shrimp and 2 lime pieces on each skewer, alternating between the two.
- Lightly oil the grill grates and grill until the bacon is crisp and shrimp are firm, flipping as needed, about 5 minutes.
More about "grilled bacon wrapped shrimp food"
GRILLED BACON WRAPPED SHRIMP RECIPE - WHITNEYBOND.COM
5/5 (3)Total Time 26 minsCategory Appetizer, Main CourseCalories 131 per serving
BACON WRAPPED SHRIMP WITH BROWN SUGAR [VIDEO] - …
Ratings 6Calories 536 per servingCategory Bacon Wrapped Shrimp
- Line a baking sheet with aluminum foil (this will make cleaning easier), and place a baking rack onto it. Make sure you use a baking sheet that has at least 1/2 inch tall sides, otherwise the bacon grease will leak.
BACON WRAPPED GRILLED SHRIMP STUFFED WITH CRAB AND …
5/5 (2)Estimated Reading Time 4 mins
- Thaw Shrimp and remove shell leaving tail attached. Use sharp knife to carefully butterfly each one.
- Preheat oven to 415⁰, place bacon on aluminum foil lined baking sheet and cook for 10 minutes. Drain bacon on paper towel.
- In a small bowl mix room temperature cream cheese with crab, garlic, green onion, and sriracha sauce.
BACON WRAPPED GRILLED SHRIMP STUFFED WITH SPICY …
5/5 (2)Total Time 15 minsServings 6Calories 79 per serving
PELLET GRILLED BACON WRAPPED SHRIMP - GREEN …
Estimated Reading Time 1 min
BACON WRAPPED GRILLED SHRIMP RECIPE | GRILLED BACON ...
HOW TO GRILL PERFECT BACON WRAPPED SHRIMP - JESS PRYLES
CAJUN BACON WRAPPED SHRIMP RECIPE - SUPER SEAFOOD …
BACON WRAPPED SHRIMP - KC PELLETS
Servings 4-6Total Time 1 hr 15 minsCategory Seafood
- Buy very thin bacon and grill 1/2 slice per shrimp on a frogmat at 275°F (135°C) until it is almost edible. Let the bacon cool a few minutes until it is easy to handle. Clean the bacon grease off of the grease tray.
- Wrap each shrimp tightly with 1/2 slice of the bacon. If you wrap very tightly you will not need toothpicks, but if you need to use them, pre-soak for 20-30 minutes in cold water.
BACON-WRAPPED GRILLED SHRIMP - JAMES & EVERETT
Cuisine AmericanCategory Appetizer, Main Course, SaladServings 4Total Time 45 mins
- Begin by deveining and peeling the shrimp. I find that shrimp are easiest to peel while still slightly frozen, but make sure they are completely thawed before grilling.
- Grill over medium heat until shrimp turn white and the bacon is crisp. Be sure to watch the shrimp closely, turning them when needed to avoid overcooking.
- Serve the shrimp over a bed of greens tossed with Asian dressing, or frill pick them for a bite size appetizer.
GRILLED BACON WRAPPED SHRIMP AND ... - KELLY THE KITCHEN KOP
Reviews 5Estimated Reading Time 3 mins
- Mixed lemon juice, ketchup, hot sauce, garlic, and olive oil together and marinate the shrimp for about an hour or longer. (There's plenty of marinade so you could do 2#'s of shrimp with this recipe.)
- Wrap the bacon around the shrimp and thread onto long metal skewers. Use extra marinade to brush all over the skewers to get some on the bacon as well.
- Grill until bacon is crisp – about 10 to 12 minutes. David says: “Don't have your heat too high, and watch for fire flare-ups — you don’t want to burn the beauties to a black crisp! (I did that once because I was not attentive to my grill!)”
GRILLED BACON WRAPPED SHRIMP TACOS ⋆ REAL HOUSEMOMS
3.8/5 (6)Category Main DishServings 4Total Time 10 mins
EASY BACON WRAPPED SHRIMP RECIPE [PARTY APPETIZER ...
5/5 (9)Calories 151 per servingCategory Appetizer
- To make the rub – in a bowl mix melted butter, maple syrup(or honey or brown sugar), salt and pepper, smoked paprika, cayenne pepper. Mix everything well and keep aside.
- Cut bacon into half. This is done so the long strips of bacon do not cover the shrimps in whole. We want to leave a small portion of front and tail of shrimp exposed. Note : If you use long strip of bacon and wrap in multiple fold over shrimp, the outer layer of bacon will get cooked to crispy perfection, but the inner layer will remain under-cooked and raw.
BACON-WRAPPED JALAPENO AND CHEESE-STUFFED SHRIMP RECIPE
4.7/5 (3)Total Time 45 minsCategory Appetizer, SnackCalories 314 per serving
BACON-WRAPPED SHRIMP RECIPE - RECIPES.NET
1/5 Category BBQ & GrilledCuisine AmericanTotal Time 1 hr
GRILLED BACON WRAPPED SHRIMP - RECIPE | COOKS.COM
GRILLED BACON WRAPPED SHRIMP (QUICK AND EASY!) - PINCH AND ...
5/5 (3)Total Time 30 minsCategory AppetizerCalories 247 per serving
PERFECT GRILLED BACON WRAPPED SHRIMP SKEWERS | QUICK ...
Cuisine AmericanTotal Time 16 minsCategory AppetizerCalories 318 per serving
MELISSA COOKSTON'S GRILLED BACON WRAPPED STUFFED SHRIMP RECIPE
3.8/5 (32)Category Appetizer, Dinner, LunchCuisine American
AIR FRYER BACON WRAPPED SHRIMP RECIPE - AIR FRYER YUM
Cuisine American, GlobalCategory AppetizerServings 6Calories 239 per serving
GRILLED BACON WRAPPED SHRIMP RECIPE - FOOD FANATIC
Author David DialTotal Time 25 minsCategory DinnersCalories 425 per serving
BACON WRAPPED GRILLED SHRIMP RECIPE – HOWSYOUR FOOD
BACON-WRAPPED SHRIMP - GLUTEN FREE RECIPES
GRILLED SHRIMP WRAPPED IN BACON RECIPES ALL YOU NEED IS …
BACON WRAPPED SHRIMP TRAEGER - ALL INFORMATION ABOUT ...
BACON WRAPPED SHRIMP RECIPES FOOD NETWORK – JUST EASY RECIPE
GRILLED BACON WRAPPED SHRIMP RECIPE - ALL INFORMATION ...
GRILLED BACON-WRAPPED SHRIMP WITH MANGO MUSTARD SAUCE ...
BACON WRAPPED SHRIMP (PERFECT APPETIZER) - RASA MALAYSIA
BACON WRAPPED SHRIMP RECIPE GRILLED - MY FOOD RECIPES
GRILLED BACON WRAPPED SHRIMP RECIPES ALL YOU NEED IS FOOD
GRILLED BACON WRAPPED SHRIMP | GMSQ.GRUNDFOS.COM
RECIPE BACON WRAPPED SHRIMP - FOOD NEWS
GRILLED BACON WRAPPED SHRIMP - SAVORYREVIEWS
8 BEST GRILLED BACON WRAPPED SHRIMP IDEAS | COOKING ...
PALEO BACON-WRAPPED SHRIMP WITH MARINADE RECIPE - PALEO NEWBIE
You'll also love