HERB AND GARLIC GRILLED TUNA STEAKS
For a restaurant-quality meal in less time than it takes to order takeout try our Herb and Garlic Grilled Tuna Steaks recipe featuring tarragon, garlic, and tangy lemon zest.
Provided by Toshi Jones
Categories Main Course
Number Of Ingredients 7
- Preheat grill or broiler on high.
- Rinse tuna and pat dry. Set aside.
- Combine tarragon, garlic, and lemon peel in a small bowl; mix well. Set aside.
- Season tuna with salt and pepper if desired. Drizzle with oil; rub rosemary mixture into both sides of tuna. Let rest 5 minutes.
- Grill (or broil) tuna for 2 to 5 minutes on each side, or until desired doneness.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 158 kcal, Protein 28 g, Fat 4 g, SaturatedFat 1 g, Cholesterol 1 mg, Sodium 125 mg, ServingSize 1 serving
TUNA STEAKS WITH GARLIC-HERB CREAM SAUCE
- Heat a nonstick skillet over medium heat. Melt butter in the hot skillet. Season tuna steaks with salt and pepper and place in the skillet. Cook for 3 to 4 minutes per side. Remove to a serving plate and keep warm.
- Add half-and-half and spreadable cheese to the same skillet and stir until incorporated. Add lemon juice. Set 2 tablespoons of the sauce aside. Add spinach to the remaining sauce in the skillet and cook until wilted, 1 to 2 minutes.
- Divide spinach between 2 plates and place tuna steaks on top. Serve reserved sauce over the steaks.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 303.8 calories, Carbohydrate 7.3 g, Cholesterol 98.3 mg, Fat 13.4 g, Fiber 0.7 g, Protein 38.5 g, SaturatedFat 4.3 g, Sodium 399.3 mg, Sugar 2.2 g
GARLIC HERBED GRILLED TUNA STEAKS
Grilled tuna steak recipes aren't limited to restaurants. After enjoying yellowfin tuna in southwest Florida, I came up with this recipe so I could enjoy the flavor of my favorite fish at home. -Jan Huntington, Painesville, Ohio
Provided by Taste of Home
Yield 4 servings.
Number Of Ingredients 7
- In a large resealable plastic bag, combine the lemon juice, oil, garlic and thyme. Add the tuna; seal bag and turn to coat. Refrigerate for up to 30 minutes, turning occasionally., Remove tuna from bag; sprinkle with salt and pepper. Drain and discard marinade. Moisten a paper towel with cooking oil; using long-handled tongs, lightly coat the grill rack. , Grill tuna, covered, over medium-hot heat or broil 4 in. from the heat for 3-4 minutes on each side for medium-rare or until slightly pink in the center.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 218 calories, Fat 5g fat (1g saturated fat), Cholesterol 77mg cholesterol, Sodium 211mg sodium, Carbohydrate 1g carbohydrate (0 sugars, Fiber 0 fiber), Protein 40g protein. Diabetic Exchanges
HERBED TUNA STEAKS
Provided by Food Network Kitchen
Yield 4 to 6 servings
Number Of Ingredients 6
- Coarsely chop the rosemary, thyme and scallions. Transfer to a small bowl and mix with 1 tablespoon olive oil.
- Season the tuna all over with salt and pepper and put in a shallow dish. Coat with the herb mixture on both sides; cover and refrigerate 1 to 4 hours.
- Heat the remaining 2 tablespoons olive oil in a large skillet over high heat. Add the tuna and sear until golden, 2 to 3 minutes per side for medium rare.
- Transfer to a cutting board and let rest 5 minutes before slicing.
BEST TUNA STEAKS MARINADE RECIPE
This is the best, easy tuna steak marinade! All you need is a few simple ingredients and 30 minutes to infuse your tuna steaks with deliciously bold flavor - zesty, with fresh herbs, garlic, a hint of sweet honey, and savory spices.
Provided by Tiffany
Categories Sauce / Condiment
Number Of Ingredients 11
- Combine all of the marinade ingredients and whisk vigorously.
- Place tuna steaks in a gallon ziploc bag. Add the marinade, toss to coat the tuna steaks, press out excess air and seal (if using ziploc bag).
- Transfer to the fridge and chill for 30 minutes.
- Grill 6-8 minutes on each side until easily flaked with a fork and center of tuna steak is just barely pink. Internal temperature should read 90-95 degrees when done. Alternately, steaks can be seared in a skillet over medium-high heat, or broiled in the oven at 400 degrees.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 425 kcal, Carbohydrate 5 g, Protein 40 g, Fat 26 g, SaturatedFat 5 g, Cholesterol 65 mg, Sodium 649 mg, Fiber 1 g, Sugar 4 g, UnsaturatedFat 20 g, ServingSize 1 serving
GRILLED TUNA STEAKS
Provided by Ina Garten
Yield 4 servings
Number Of Ingredients 3
- To grill the tuna, get a charcoal or stove-top cast-iron grill very hot. Brush the fish with olive oil, and sprinkle with salt and pepper. Grill each side for only 2 to 2 1/2 minutes. The center should be raw, like sushi, or the tuna will be tough and dry. Allow to rest for 5 to 10 minutes and serve.
GRILLED TUNA WITH HERBED AïOLI
- Whisk together first 6 ingredients in shallow dish for marinade. Place mayonnaise in separate small bowl. Whisk in 1 1/2 tablespoons marinade. Set aioli aside.
- Sprinkle fish with salt and pepper. Place fish in marinade in dish, turning to coat evenly. Marinate 1 hour at room temperature, turning fish occasionally.
- Oil grill rack. Prepare barbecue (medium-high heat). Grill fish to desired doneness, about 3 minutes per side for medium. Top fish with aioli and serve.
GRILLED TUNA STEAKS WITH TOMATO AND HERB TOPPING
Great tasting grilled tuna steaks, with a bit of a bite from the jalapenos in the topping.....if you're heat sensitive, omit or reduce the amount for your tastes. Recipe is from Beth Kotek. Cooking time does not include the marinating and sitting times, or the time it takes to get your grill ready.
Provided by breezermom
Yield 4 serving(s)
Number Of Ingredients 18
- Combine the topping ingredients in a small bowl; stir well. Cover and let it stand at room temperature at least 1 hour.
- Place the tuna steaks in a large, heavy-duty, zip-lock plastic bag.
- Combine 2 tbsp olive oil, and the next 6 ingredients in a small bowl; stir well. Pour the marinade mixture over the tuna steaks. Seal bag securely. Marinate in the refrigerator 30 minutes.
- Remove the steaks from the marinade; discarding the marinade. Spray a grill basket with cooking spray, and place the steaks in the basket. Grill steaks, covered, over medium coals 5 minutes on each side or until fish flakes easily when tested with a fork.
- Remove steaks to a serving platter and serve with the tomato topping.
GRILLED TUNA WITH HERBS
- Preheat charcoal or gas grill or broiler to high.
- Sprinkle tuna with salt and pepper on both sides. Place oil in a flat dish and add thyme, garlic, lemon juice, lemon rind and hot red pepper flakes. Add tuna and coat on both sides.
- Remove tuna from the marinade.
- Add butter to marinade, and place the dish in a warm place.
- If tuna is to be cooked on a charcoal or gas grill, place it directly on the grill, fatty side down, and cook, turning often, 5 to 6 minutes. If it is to be cooked under a broiler, arrange tuna on a rack, fatty side up. Broil about 2 inches from heat, leaving broiler door partly open. Cook 3 minutes and turn; continue cooking 2 minutes. Transfer tuna to marinade. Turn tuna to coat on both sides. Cut into thin slices and serve.
Nutrition Facts : @context http, Calories 203, UnsaturatedFat 12 grams, Carbohydrate 3 grams, Fat 17 grams, Fiber 1 gram, Protein 11 grams, SaturatedFat 4 grams, Sodium 183 milligrams, Sugar 0 grams, TransFat 0 grams
GRILLED TUNA WITH HERBED TOMATO, GARLIC AND LEMON SAUCE
- In a medium bowl, stir together the tomatoes, olive oil, lemon juice, garlic and salt. Set aside for about 2 hours to allow the flavors to blend.
- Light a grill or preheat the broiler. Stir the fresh herbs into the tomato sauce.
- Grill or broil the tuna about 4" from the heat, turning once, until charred outside and still pink in the center, 3 to 4 minutes per side.
- Transfer the tuna to a large platter and cut into thick strips. Thop with half of the tomato suace and pass the remainder.
More about "garlic herbed grilled tuna steaks food"
WHAT TO SERVE WITH TUNA STEAKS: 20+ BEST OUSTANDING SIDE ...
GRILLED TUNA BEST RECIPES - COOKINGTODAY.NET
GARLIC HERBED GRILLED TUNA STEAKS RECIPE – NETWORKSASIA.NET
GRILLED HERB TUNA STEAKS RECIPE - RECIPETIPS.COM
10 TASTY TUNA STEAK RECIPES – A COUPLE COOKS
GRILLED TUNA STEAKS WITH SESAME-SOY ... - PINCH AND SWIRL
10 BEST GRILLED TUNA STEAK RECIPES | YUMMLY
BROILED TUNA STEAKS WITH HERB VINAIGRETTE RECIPE - FOOD NEWS
GARLIC HERBED GRILLED TUNA STEAKS | CAUDLE'S CATCH SEAFOOD
14 GRILLED TUNA STEAK RECIPES WITH PALEO-FRIENDLY ...
GARLIC HERBED GRILLED TUNA STEAKS | PUNCHFORK
GARLIC HERBED GRILLED TUNA STEAKS | RECIPES | FRESH FISH ...
GRILLED TUNA WITH HERBED CREAM RECIPE - FOOD AND WINE
GARLIC HERBED GRILLED TUNA STEAKS RECIPE | TASTE OF HOME ...
GRILLED TUNA WITH HERBED AIOLI RECIPE | BON APPéTIT
THE 15 BEST TUNA STEAK RECIPES - GYPSYPLATE
GARLIC HERBED GRILLED TUNA STEAKS | RECIPE | GRILLED TUNA ...
SHEET PAN LEMON HERB TUNA STEAKS AND POTATOES - CREME DE ...
GRILLED TUNA STEAKS - I LOVE MEAT
[BEST EVER] GRILLED TUNA STEAKS (SO QUICK!)
GRILLED HERBED SALMON RECIPES ALL YOU NEED IS FOOD
GARLIC HERBED GRILLED TUNA STEAK - DASH OF THYME
GARLIC HERBED GRILLED TUNA STEAKS - TUNA STEAK | RECIPES
HERB AND GARLIC GRILLED TUNA STEAKS - COACH ISAAC
GARLIC HERB TUNA STEAK MARINADE
GARLIC HERBED GRILLED TUNA STEAKS | RECIPE | GRILLED TUNA ...
10 BEST GRILLED TUNA STEAK RECIPES - YUMMLY
GRILLED TUNA WITH MEDITERRANEAN HERBS - COOK FOR YOUR LIFE
GRILLED TUNA WITH HERBED AïOLI RECIPE - FOOD NEWS
GARLIC HERBED GRILLED TUNA STEAKS RECIPE: HOW TO MAKE IT ...
BAKED BREADED TUNA STEAKS : OPTIMAL RESOLUTION LIST ...
BROILED TUNA STEAKS RECIPE - THERESCIPES.INFO
GRILLED TUNA WITH HERBED MAYONNAISE RECIPE | MYRECIPES
GARLIC TUNA RECIPES ALL YOU NEED IS FOOD
GRILLED TUNA STEAKS RECIPES ALL YOU NEED IS FOOD
GARLIC HERBED GRILLED TUNA STEAKS RECIPE | TASTE OF HOME
GARLIC HERBED GRILLED TUNA STEAKS - HEDONISMONLINE
You'll also love