Everyone's a chocolate lover when it comes to this chocolate cheesecake. It melts in your mouth, and it's very smooth and fudgy. For a fun taste twist, spoon cherry or strawberry topping over each slice right before serving. -Sue Call, Beech Grove, Indiana
Provided by Taste of Home
Yield 12 servings.
Number Of Ingredients 11
- In a small bowl, combine cookie crumbs and sugar; stir in butter. Press onto the bottom of a greased 9-in. springform pan; set aside. In a microwave, melt chocolate chips; stir until smooth. Set aside., In a large bowl, beat the cream cheese, sugar and flour until smooth. Add eggs; beat on low just until combined. Stir in vanilla and melted chocolate just until blended. Pour filling over crust., Bake at 350° for 40-45 minutes or until center is almost set. Cool on a wire rack for 10 minutes. Carefully run a knife around edge of pan to loosen; cool 1 hour longer. Refrigerate overnight. , Garnish slices with strawberries and chocolate shavings if desired. Refrigerate leftovers.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 411 calories, Fat 26g fat (15g saturated fat), Cholesterol 77mg cholesterol, Sodium 211mg sodium, Carbohydrate 44g carbohydrate (36g sugars, Fiber 2g fiber), Protein 5g protein.
BEST CHOCOLATE CHEESECAKE
This is from a Jean Pare book, and it really is the best. Freezes well too. Cook time does not include time for cooling and chilling.
Provided by lucy k.
Yield 12-16 serving(s)
Number Of Ingredients 13
- Crust: Melt butter in saucepan.
- Stir in crumbs, sugar and cocoa.
- Mix well.
- Press into bottom and 3/4 way up sides of ungreased 10 inch springform pan.
- Do not bake.
- Filling: Beat cream cheese and sugar until blended.
- Add eggs, 1 at a time, beating after each addition.
- Mix in sour cream.
- Combine chocolate chips and butter in saucepan over low heat until melted.
- Stir often.
- Add chocolate to cheese mixture.
- Pour into prepared pan.
- Bake in 325 degree oven for about 90 minutes until center is firm.
- Cool at room temperature, then chill.
- Top with whipped cream, raspberries and shaved chocolate.
HOT CHOCOLATE CHEESECAKE
Use your leftover hot chocolate or cocoa mix in both the crust and the filling of this super-rich cheesecake that tastes just like the classic drink.
Provided by Food Network Kitchen
Yield 12 to 14 servings
Number Of Ingredients 11
- For the crust: Position a rack in the center of the oven, and preheat to 325 degrees F. Butter the inside of a 9-inch springform pan.
- Pulse the graham crackers in a food processor until finely ground. Add the butter, hot chocolate mix and salt, and pulse until the mixture comes together and holds its shape when squeezed. Pour the mixture into the prepared pan, and press it into the bottom to make an even layer. Bake until the crust is just firm, about 10 minutes. Let cool completely. Place the pan on a large piece of foil, and fold the foil up the sides of the pan. (This helps seal the pan, to keep water out while baking.)
- For the filling: Wipe out the food processor. Pulse the cream cheese, sugar, hot chocolate mix and sour cream until completely smooth, without any lumps, scraping down the side of the bowl a few times. Add the eggs and vanilla, and pulse until incorporated. Pour the filling into the crust, and set the pan inside a roasting pan. Fill the roasting pan with enough hot water to go halfway up the side of the springform pan (but not above the foil).
- Bake the cheesecake until the edge is set but the center jiggles slightly (when you gently shake the pan, the cheesecake should move in a cohesive wave motion), 1 hour 10 minutes to 1 hour 20 minutes. Turn the oven off, and open the door for a few seconds to let out some heat. Close the door, and let the cheesecake sit in the oven until cooked completely through, 1 hour more.
- Transfer the springform pan to a cooling rack. Run a knife around the edge, and let the cheesecake cool to room temperature. Wrap and refrigerate overnight or up to 2 days.
- Before serving, cut the marshmallows on the diagonal, and arrange them, cut-side down, in a neat line all over the top edge of the cheesecake.
Treat family and friends to this decadent chocolate dessert. It's an indulgent end to a dinner party or weekend family meal
Provided by Member recipe by lightwood
Categories Afternoon tea, Dessert, Treat
Yield Serves 10-12
Number Of Ingredients 8
- To make the biscuit base, crush the digestive biscuits with a rolling pin or blitz in a food processor, then tip into a bowl with the sugar and butter and stir to combine. Butter and line an 18cm springform tin and tip in the biscuit mixture, pushing it down with the back of a spoon. Chill in the fridge for 30 mins.
- To make the cheesecake, melt the chocolate in short bursts in the microwave, then leave to cool slightly. Whip the cream in a large bowl using an electric whisk until soft peaks form, then fold in the cocoa powder. Beat the cream cheese and sugar together, then fold in the cream mixture and the cooled chocolate.
- Spoon the cheesecake mixture over the biscuit base, levelling it out with the back of a spoon. Transfer to the freezer and freeze for 2 hrs, or until set. Remove from the tin and leave at room temperature to soften for about 20 mins before serving.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 296 calories, Fat 20 grams fat, SaturatedFat 12 grams saturated fat, Carbohydrate 25 grams carbohydrates, Sugar 19 grams sugar, Fiber 2 grams fiber, Protein 3 grams protein, Sodium 0.4 milligram of sodium
A very delicious and decadent cheesecake, if you love chocolate as much as I do.....then this cheesecake recipe is for you. It is one that I make quite often, a great never-fail recipe. (note: plan ahead, this cheesecake needs to stay in the fridge overnight)
Provided by Kittencalrecipezazz
Yield 8-10 serving(s)
Number Of Ingredients 9
- Set oven to 350 degrees.
- grease a 9-in springform pan.
- In a small bowl, combine the three crust ingredients; mix.
- Press onto the bottom of pan; set aside.
- In a saucepan over low heat, melt the chocolate chips; stir until smooth; set aside.
- In a mixing bowl, beat cream cheese and sugar until smooth.
- Add flour, beat well.
- Add eggs; beat on low just until combined.
- Stir in vanilla and melted chocolate just until blended.
- Pour over crust.
- Bake for 40-45 mins, or until center is set.
- Cool on wire rack for 10 mins.
- Carefully run a knife around edge of pan to loosen; cool 1 hour longer.
- Chill overnight in fridge.
- Note: to prevent any drips, place the filled springform pan on a baking sheet in the oven.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 611.1, Fat 39.9, SaturatedFat 23.6, Cholesterol 127, Sodium 302, Carbohydrate 61.8, Fiber 3, Sugar 49.3, Protein 8.8
- Make crust:
- Preheat oven to 350°F. Wrap outside of 9-inch-diameter springform pan with 2 3/4-inch-high sides with double thickness of foil. Spray bottom of pan with vegetable oil spray. Finely grind cookies in processor. Add butter and process until blended. Press mixture onto bottom (not sides) of prepared pan. Refrigerate while preparing filling.
- Make filling:
- Combine cream and coffee powder in medium saucepan. Stir over medium heat until coffee powder dissolves. Reduce heat to low. Add chocolate; whisk until chocolate melts and mixture is smooth. Cool 10 minutes.
- Using electric mixer, beat cream cheese and sugar in large bowl until well blended. Beat in cornstarch. Add sour cream and vanilla; beat well. Add eggs 1 at a time, beating just until blended after each addition. Whisk 1 cup cheese mixture into chocolate mixture. Return chocolate mixture to remaining cheese mixture; whisk until smooth.
- Pour batter into crust. Place springform pan in large baking pan. Add enough hot water to baking pan to cone halfway up sides of springform pan. Bake cheesecake until softly set and slightly puffed around edges, about 1 hour. Turn off oven. Let cake stand in oven 45 minutes. Transfer springform pan t rack and cool. Cover; chill cake overnight.
- Make glaze:
- Bring cream to boil in heavy small saucepan. Remove from heat. Add 4 ounces chocolate and whisk until melted and smooth. Pour glaze over top of cake. Using spatula, smooth glaze evenly over top. Refrigerate until glaze is set, at least 2 hours. (Can be prepared 1 day ahead. Cover and refrigerate.)
- Using knife, cut around sides of pan to loosen cake. Remove pan sides. Cut into wedges and serve.
CHOCOLATE CHEESECAKE II
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F ( 175 degrees C). Lightly grease a 9 inch springform pan.
- In a small bowl, mix together 1 1/2 cups chocolate wafer crumbs, 2 tablespoons sugar, and melted butter. Press onto the bottom and 1 1/2 inch up the sides of the prepared 9 inch springform pan. Bake at 350 degrees F (175 degrees C) for 10 minutes. Allow to cool. Reduce oven temperature to 325 degrees F (165 degrees C).
- To Make Filling: In a small saucepan, heat 1/4 cup whipping cream and 1/4 cup chocolate chips, stirring constantly, until chips are melted. Remove from heat.
- In a large mixing bowl, beat cream cheese and 1 cup of sugar until smooth. Add cocoa and beat well. Add eggs and beat on low until just blended. Stir in 1 teaspoon vanilla and reserved chocolate mixture until blended. Pour over crust. Bake at 325 degrees F (165 degrees C) for 45 to 50 minutes or until center is almost set.
- To Make Topping: In a small saucepan, heat 1/4 cup whipping cream and 1 teaspoon vanilla until just before boiling. Stir constantly and be careful not to boil over. Have 1 1/2 cups chocolate chips ready in a small bowl. Pour in the hot cream and stir with a spoon until smooth. Spread over baked cheesecake and refrigerate overnight.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 539.5 calories, Carbohydrate 47.6 g, Cholesterol 132.1 mg, Fat 37.9 g, Fiber 2.7 g, Protein 8.5 g, SaturatedFat 22.5 g, Sodium 298.7 mg, Sugar 36.6 g
OUR BEST CHOCOLATE CHEESECAKE
For your friends and family nothing but the best will do. So try our chocolate cheesecake recipe today. Watch now to learn more!
Provided by My Food and Family
Yield 16 servings
Number Of Ingredients 8
- Heat oven to 325°F.
- Combine cookie crumbs and butter; press onto bottom of 9-inch springform pan. Bake 10 min.
- Beat cream cheese, sugar and vanilla in large bowl with mixer until blended. Add chocolate; mix well. Add eggs, 1 at a time, mixing on low speed after each just until blended. Pour over crust.
- Bake 45 to 55 min. or until center is almost set. Run knife around rim of pan to loosen cake; cool before removing rim.
- Refrigerate cheesecake 4 hours. Top with strawberries just before serving.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 370, Fat 25 g, SaturatedFat 14 g, TransFat 0 g, Cholesterol 80 mg, Sodium 210 mg, Carbohydrate 0 g, Fiber 1 g, Sugar 0 g, Protein 5 g
An American-born beauty, the cheesecake gets upgraded with a triple dose of chocolate. It's in the crust, in the filling, and over the top. To help prevent cracks, turn off the oven and let the cheesecake sit inside for an hour. To cut the cleanest slices, use a knife dipped in warm water.
Provided by Martha Stewart
Number Of Ingredients 9
- Preheat oven to 325 degrees. Assemble a 9-inch springform pan with the raised side of the bottom facing down.
- In a food processor, pulse cookies until finely ground. Add butter, and pulse to moisten. Transfer to prepared pan, and press crumbs firmly and evenly into the bottom. Place pan on a rimmed baking sheet; bake 10 minutes, and set aside.
- Wipe out bowl and blade of food processor. Add cream cheese, sugar, and salt; blend until smooth. With motor running, add eggs, then sour cream, and finally chocolate; blend filling until smooth, scraping down sides of bowl as needed.
- Wrap bottom half of springform pan in foil. Pour in filling; place in a roasting pan. Place roasting pan in oven. Pour in boiling water to come halfway up side of springform pan. Bake just until set, 1 hour. Turn oven off, and let cheesecake sit 1 hour in oven, without opening (this helps prevent cracking).
- Run a thin knife around the edge of the pan (this helps prevent cracking, too); leave in pan, and cool completely on wire rack. Cover loosely and refrigerate, at least 6 hours or up to overnight.
- Prepare Chocolate Ganache. Unmold cheesecake. Spread ganache in center of cheesecake; let set before serving.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 725 g, Fat 50 g, Fiber 2 g, Protein 12 g
More about "chocolate cheesecake food"
CHOCOLATE CHEESECAKE - KING ARTHUR BAKING
4.5/5 (111)Total Time 1 hr 20 minsServings 1Calories 350 per serving
- Preheat the oven to 375°F. Lightly grease a 9" springform pan., To make the crust: Crush, grind, or otherwise pulverize the cookies together with the sugar; a food processor works well here.
- If desired, set aside about a tablespoon of the crumbs to garnish the finished cake., Add the melted butter, processing briefly or stirring until the mixture is evenly crumbly.
SENSATIONALLY SMOOTH CHOCOLATE CHEESECAKE - THE FOOD CHARLATAN
CHOCOLATE CHEESECAKE RECIPES - MY FOOD AND FAMILY
CHOCOLATE CHEESECAKE RECIPES - TASTE OF HOME
ICEBOX CHOCOLATE CHEESECAKE RECIPE - GRACE PARISI | FOOD ...
17 BEST ST. PATRICK’S DAY CAKE RECIPES, FROM THE VERY ...
DEEP DARK CHOCOLATE CHEESECAKE RECIPE | EPICURIOUS
CHOCOLATE CHEESECAKE - BAKING A MOMENT
CHOCOLATE CHEESECAKE - AN INDULGENT AND EASY CHEESECAKE RECIPE
EASY CHOCOLATE CHEESECAKE RECIPE - NETMUMS
9 BUNDT CAKE RECIPES STARRING CHOCOLATE, FRUIT, NUTS AND ...
CHOCOLATE CHEESECAKE - ALL FOOD RECIPES BEST RECIPES ...
CHOCOLATE CHEESECAKE RECIPES - BBC GOOD FOOD
CHOCOLATE MARBLE CHEESECAKE | RECIPES - HERSHEYLAND
MINI CHOCOLATE CHEESECAKES - BAKER BY NATURE
CHOCOLATE CHEESECAKE RECIPES | MYRECIPES
AMAZING CREAMY CHOCOLATE CHEESECAKE - PRETTY. SIMPLE. SWEET.
THE BEST-BEST CHOCOLATE CAKE - RICARDO
MAD ABOUT FOOD: CHOCOLATE CRUNCH CHEESECAKE RECIPE | THE ...
MAKE MOLTEN CHOCOLATE CAKE AT HOME AND BE HAPPY | FOOD & WINE
CHOCOLATE CHEESECAKE RECIPE | EATINGWELL
ULTIMATE CHOCOLATE CHEESECAKE (WITH OREO CRUST!) - DINNER ...
BEST-EVER CHOCOLATE CHEESECAKE - FOODESS
ULTIMATE CHOCOLATE CHEESECAKE - THE BEST CHOCOLATE ...
FROZEN CHOCOLATE CHEESECAKE PIE - ALL INFORMATION ABOUT ...
CHOCOLATE CHEESECAKE | NIGELLA'S RECIPES | NIGELLA LAWSON
CHOCOLATE CHEESECAKE - I AM BAKER
10 BEST CHOCOLATE RASPBERRY CHEESECAKE RECIPES - YUMMLY
CHOCOLATE CHEESECAKE RECIPE - BBC FOOD
CHOCOLATE CHEESECAKE | CHEESECAKE RECIPES | JAMIE OLIVER
CHOCOLATE CHEESECAKE RECIPES - BETTYCROCKER.COM
HERSHEY'S CHOCOLATE CHEESECAKE | RECIPES
CHOCOLATE CHEESECAKE (TRIPLE ... - CHELSEA'S MESSY APRON
CHOCOLATE CHEESECAKE RECIPES - FOOD NETWORK
CHOCOLATE CHEESECAKE RECIPE - ALSO THE CRUMBS PLEASE
10 BEST CHOCOLATE CHEESECAKE COCOA POWDER RECIPES - YUMMLY
CHOCOLATE CHEESECAKE - ALL FOOD RECIPES BEST RECIPES ...
CHOCOLATE CHEESECAKE RECIPES | ALLRECIPES
FUDGY FLOURLESS CHOCOLATE CAKE FOR PASSOVER | METRO
You'll also love