THE BEST CHEWY CHOCOLATE CHIP COOKIES
We skipped the white sugar and went all in with dark brown sugar, which gives our cookies the ideal chewiness and perfect level of sweetness. Paired with the right amount of semisweet chocolate chips, this treat is a definite winner. The recipe makes a lot of cookies, but in our opinion, this is never a problem!
Provided by Food Network Kitchen
Yield 3 1/2 dozen
Number Of Ingredients 9
- Sift the flour, salt, baking powder and baking soda into a large bowl.
- Beat the butter and brown sugar in a large bowl with an electric mixer on medium-high speed until pale and fluffy, about 4 minutes, scraping down the sides of the bowl as needed. (Use the paddle attachment for a stand mixer.) Beat in the eggs one at a time, then beat in the vanilla. Reduce the mixer speed to low. Add the dry ingredients and beat until combined. Stir in the chocolate chips by hand.
- Press plastic wrap directly onto the surface of the dough and refrigerate at least 1 hour or preferably overnight.
- Preheat the oven to 375 degrees F. Line 2 baking sheets with parchment paper.
- Use a 1-ounce ice cream scoop to scoop half the dough onto the prepared baking sheets, spacing about 2 inches apart. Chill the remaining dough while you bake the first batch.
- Bake at 375 degrees until the cookies are golden around the edges but still soft in the middle, 12 to 15 minutes. Let the cookies cool for 10 minutes on the baking sheets, then transfer them to a wire rack to cool completely. Cool the baking sheets completely, then line with parchment paper and repeat the scooping and baking process with the remaining dough.
CHOCOLATE CHIP COOKIES RECIPE BY TASTY
Here's what you need: butter, brown sugar, granulated sugar, large eggs, vanilla extract, all-purpose flour, baking powder, chocolate chips
Provided by Alvin Zhou
Categories Bakery Goods
Yield 30 cookies
Number Of Ingredients 8
- Preheat oven to 375°F (190°C).
- In a large bowl, whisk together the brown sugar, granulated sugar, and melted butter, until evenly combined and light in color.
- Add in the eggs and vanilla, mixing until smooth.
- Add the flour and baking powder, folding the mixture until it forms a smooth dough.
- Fold in the chocolate chips until evenly combined.
- Using an ice cream scoop, scoop 6 balls of dough onto a baking tray lined with parchment paper.
- Bake for 12 minutes, then serve!
- To save cookie dough for later use, scoop the dough into balls and place them side-by-side on a baking tray lined with parchment paper.
- Wrap the tray with cling wrap, then freeze for up to one month.
- To bake the frozen dough balls, remove desired number from the tray and bake in a preheated oven for 15 minutes at 375°F (190°C).
Nutrition Facts : Calories 395 calories, Carbohydrate 48 grams, Fat 22 grams, Fiber 2 grams, Protein 5 grams, Sugar 27 grams
THE BEST CHEWY CHOCOLATE CHIP COOKIES RECIPE BY TASTY
There are a few secrets to the best classic, chewy chocolate chip cookies. Number one: Don't use chips; instead, opt for a mix of milk or semisweet and dark chocolate chunks. The second is to let the dough rest overnight or longer for a more complex, toffee-like flavor. Lastly, use an ice cream scooper to get even-sized cookies every time. And that's it! With these little tweaks, the result is a cookie that's textured on the outside, and soft and gooey on the inside. Absolutely perfect!
Provided by Alvin Zhou
Yield 12 cookies
Number Of Ingredients 10
- In a large bowl, whisk together the sugars, salt, and butter until a paste forms with no lumps.
- Whisk in the egg and vanilla, beating until light ribbons fall off the whisk and remain for a short while before falling back into the mixture.
- Sift in the flour and baking soda, then fold the mixture with a spatula (Be careful not to overmix, which would cause the gluten in the flour to toughen resulting in cakier cookies).
- Fold in the chocolate chunks, then chill the dough for at least 30 minutes. For a more intense toffee-like flavor and deeper color, chill the dough overnight. The longer the dough rests, the more complex its flavor will be.
- Preheat oven to 350°F (180°C). Line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
- Scoop the dough with an ice-cream scoop onto a parchment paper-lined baking sheet, leaving at least 4 inches (10 cm) of space between cookies and 2 inches (5 cm) of space from the edges of the pan so that the cookies can spread evenly.
- Bake for 12-15 minutes, or until the edges have started to barely brown.
- Cool completely before serving.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 273 calories, Carbohydrate 34 grams, Fat 14 grams, Fiber 1 gram, Protein 3 grams, Sugar 23 grams
THE BEST CHEWY CHOCOLATE CHIP COOKIES RECIPE
- Preheat the oven to 325 degrees F (165 degrees C). Lightly grease cookie sheets or line with parchment paper or a silicone baking liner.
- In a large bowl, sift together the flour, baking soda and salt; set aside.
- In a medium bowl, cream together partially melted butter, brown sugar and white sugar until well blended.
- Beat in vanilla, egg, and egg yolk until light and creamy.
- Mix in the sifted ingredients until just blended. Gently fold in the chocolate chips by hand using a wooden spoon.
- Drop cookie dough 1/4 cup (yes, these are BIG cookies) at a time onto the prepared cookie sheets. Cookies should be about 3 inches apart.
- Bake for 10 to 14 minutes in the preheated oven, or until the edges are just starting to turn a golden brown.
- Cool on baking sheets for a few minutes before transferring to wire racks to cool completely.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 280 kcal, Carbohydrate 35 g, Protein 3 g, Fat 14 g, SaturatedFat 9 g, Cholesterol 37 mg, Sodium 95 mg, Fiber 2 g, Sugar 22 g, ServingSize 1 serving
CHEWY CHOCOLATE CHIP COOKIES
Enjoy these chewy chocolate chip cookies with a cup of tea. If you have time, leave the dough overnight for the best flavour and texture
Provided by Good Food team
Categories Afternoon tea, Dessert, Treat
Yield Makes 12
Number Of Ingredients 7
- Mix the butter and sugar together using an electric whisk or hand whisk until very light and fluffy, then beat in the egg and vanilla. Fold in the flour, baking powder, chocolate and ¼ tsp salt as quickly as you can. Don't overwork the dough as this will toughen the cookies.
- For the best flavour, leave the mixture overnight: either cover the bowl and chill, or roll the mixture into balls and chill.
- Heat the oven to 180C/160C fan/gas 4 and line two baking sheets with parchment. Divide the mixture into balls, the craggier the balls, the rougher the cookies will look. If you want to give the dough more texture, tear the balls in half and squidge them lightly back together. Space out evenly on the baking sheets, leaving enough space between each to allow for spreading.
- Bake the fresh cookies for 8-10 mins and the chilled ones for 10-12 mins, or until browned and a little crisp at the edges but still very soft in the middle - they will harden a little as they cool. Leave to cool on the tray for a few minutes before eating warm, or transfer to a wire rack to cool completely. Will keep for three days in an airtight container.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 299 calories, Fat 17 grams fat, SaturatedFat 10 grams saturated fat, Carbohydrate 31 grams carbohydrates, Sugar 18 grams sugar, Fiber 2 grams fiber, Protein 3 grams protein, Sodium 0.4 milligram of sodium
CHOCOLATE CHIP OATMEAL COOKIES
Crazy about chocolate chips? This chewy, oatmeal chocolate chip cookie has plenty, not to mention lots of heart-healthy oatmeal. The gang'll come back for seconds so this big batch recipe is perfect. This is the best 'oat choc chip cookies recipe' you'll ever taste! -Diane Neth, Menno, South Dakota
Provided by Taste of Home
Yield about 7 dozen.
Number Of Ingredients 12
- In a large bowl, cream butter and sugars until light and fluffy. Beat in eggs and vanilla. Combine the oats, flour, dry pudding mix, baking soda and salt; gradually add to creamed mixture and mix well. Stir in chocolate chips and nuts. , Drop by level tablespoonfuls 2 in. apart onto ungreased baking sheets. Bake at 375° for 10-12 minutes or until lightly browned. Remove to wire racks.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 87 calories, Fat 5g fat (2g saturated fat), Cholesterol 11mg cholesterol, Sodium 84mg sodium, Carbohydrate 11g carbohydrate (7g sugars, Fiber 1g fiber), Protein 1g protein.
CHEWY CHOCOLATE CHIP OATMEAL COOKIES
I modified Beatrice's Excellent Oatmeal cookies very slightly. I came up with something that my boyfriend went CRAZY over! I've never seen him enjoy cookies to that extent! He said I blew his mother's recipe away.
Provided by PANTHERA
Number Of Ingredients 11
- Preheat the oven to 325 degrees F (165 degrees C).
- In a large bowl, cream together the butter, brown sugar, and white sugar until smooth. Beat in eggs one at a time, then stir in vanilla. Combine the flour, baking soda, and salt; stir into the creamed mixture until just blended. Mix in the quick oats, walnuts, and chocolate chips. Drop by heaping spoonfuls onto ungreased baking sheets.
- Bake for 12 minutes in the preheated oven. Allow cookies to cool on baking sheet for 5 minutes before transferring to a wire rack to cool completely.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 144.7 calories, Carbohydrate 17.2 g, Cholesterol 20.5 mg, Fat 8.1 g, Fiber 1.1 g, Protein 2.1 g, SaturatedFat 3.8 g, Sodium 107.2 mg, Sugar 9.8 g
THE BEST SOFT CHOCOLATE CHIP COOKIES
Soft and fluffy chocolate chip cookies. If you prefer harder cookies you can increase oven temp to 375* F and shorten baking time to 8-10 mins. If you like nuts add a cup to the dough with the morsles. Also, you can multiply the recipe and freeze for baking later. Form the dough into balls and partially freeze on cookie sheet(this prevents cookie dough from sticking and freezing together). then you can put them into a freezer bag and enjoy them later. To keep soft cookies soft, put a slice of bread in the container you store the cookies in.
Provided by chefamarie
Categories Drop Cookies
Yield 48-72 cookies, 24 serving(s)
Number Of Ingredients 10
- Preheat oven to 325*F.
- Sift together flour, baking soda, baking powder, and salt into a small bowl.
- In a large bowl, cream crisco, sugars, and vanilla.
- Add eggs one at a time, beating well after each addition.
- Beat in flour mixture one cup at a time.
- Stir in morsles.
- Using a spoon to measure, roll dough into1 inch balls in palms and drop 2 inches apart onto ungreased cookie sheet.
- Bake at 325* F for 11-12 minutes.
- Allow to rest on cooling rack 10 minutes.
BEST BIG, FAT, CHEWY CHOCOLATE CHIP COOKIE
- Preheat the oven to 325 degrees F (165 degrees C). Grease cookie sheets or line with parchment paper.
- Sift together the flour, baking soda and salt; set aside.
- In a medium bowl, cream together the melted butter, brown sugar and white sugar until well blended. Beat in the vanilla, egg, and egg yolk until light and creamy. Mix in the sifted ingredients until just blended. Stir in the chocolate chips by hand using a wooden spoon. Drop cookie dough 1/4 cup at a time onto the prepared cookie sheets. Cookies should be about 3 inches apart.
- Bake for 15 to 17 minutes in the preheated oven, or until the edges are lightly toasted. Cool on baking sheets for a few minutes before transferring to wire racks to cool completely.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 284.7 calories, Carbohydrate 40.1 g, Cholesterol 42 mg, Fat 13.9 g, Fiber 1.5 g, Protein 2.8 g, SaturatedFat 8.4 g, Sodium 110.7 mg, Sugar 27.7 g
SOFT AND CHEWY CHOCOLATE CHIP COOKIES
Chocolate chip cookies are a go-to favorite dessert, sweet snack, or after-school treat. This cookie-which is made in the soft and chewy style-gives you both the nostalgia of childhood bake sales and the satisfying, grown-up flavors of dark chocolate. After just three steps and a quick bake in the oven, the only thing you'll need is a glass of cold milk or frothy coffee.
Provided by Martha Stewart
Yield Makes about 3 dozen
Number Of Ingredients 9
- Preheat oven to 350°F with racks in the upper and lower third positions. In a small bowl, whisk together flour and baking soda; set aside. In the bowl of a stand mixer fitted with the paddle attachment, beat butter and both sugars on medium speed until light and fluffy, about 3 minutes. Add salt, vanilla, and eggs; mix to combine. Reduce speed to low and gradually add flour mixture, mixing until just combined. Mix in chocolate chips.
- Using a tablespoon measure, drop heaping portions of dough about 2 inches apart on baking sheets lined with parchment paper.
- Bake until cookies are golden around the edges, but still soft in the center, 8 to 10 minutes. Remove from oven, and let cool on baking sheet 1 to 2 minutes. Transfer cookies to a wire rack and let cool completely. Store cookies in an airtight container at room temperature up to 1 week.
SOFT AND CHEWY CHOCOLATE CHIP COOKIES
Bookmark this recipe as your new go-to option for delicious, soft, and chewy chocolate chip cookies made from scratch. This simple recipe produces an extra-large batch of cookies, perfect for bringing to any-size gathering, gifting to a friend or setting out on the counter at home for the whole family to enjoy. The best chocolate chip cookies don't have to come from the bakery down the street-they can be created and perfected right from your own kitchen and with ingredients you likely already have on hand in your pantry. Don't forget to slow down when baking this delicious and classic recipe, and just enjoy the process of making these amazing homemade cookies.
Provided by By Betty Crocker Kitchens
Number Of Ingredients 9
- Heat oven to 375°F. In large bowl with electric mixer, beat granulated sugar, brown sugar and butter until light and fluffy. Beat in vanilla and eggs until well blended. Beat in flour, baking soda and salt. Stir in chocolate chips.
- On ungreased cookie sheets, drop dough by rounded tablespoonfuls 2 inches apart.
- Bake 8 to 10 minutes or until light golden brown. Cool 1 minute; remove from cookie sheets to cooling racks.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 120, Carbohydrate 16 g, Cholesterol 20 mg, Fat 1, Fiber 0 g, Protein 1 g, SaturatedFat 3 1/2 g, ServingSize 1 Cookie, Sodium 85 mg, Sugar 10 g, TransFat 0 g
CHEWY CHOCOLATE CHIP COOKIES
- Preheat oven to 350F degrees.
- In a large bowl, cream margarine and brown sugar together.
- Beat in eggs one at a time.
- Add vanilla.
- Sift dry ingredients together.
- Add to wet mixture.
- Stir in chocolate chips.
- Do not overmix.
- Drop onto a greased cookie sheet (or roll into balls if you prefer).
- Bake for 10 to 12 minutes (DO NOT go over 12 minutes- they will become harder!).
Nutrition Facts : Calories 101.4, Fat 4.2, SaturatedFat 1.7, Cholesterol 7.8, Sodium 78.5, Carbohydrate 15.8, Fiber 0.6, Sugar 10.5, Protein 1.1
More about "the best chewy chocolate chip cookies recipe by tasty food"
THE BEST CHOCOLATE CHIP COOKIE RECIPE EVER - JOYFOODSUNSHINE
CHERRY CHOCOLATE CHIP COOKIES | COOKIES | THE BEST BLOG ...
THE BEST CHEWY CAFé-STYLE CHOCOLATE CHIP COOKIES - HOST ...
THE BEST BAKERY STYLE CHOCOLATE CHIP COOKIES RECIPE ...
CHOCOLATE CHIP COOKIE RECIPE: THICK N’ CHEWY - THE KITCHEN ...
THE BEST SOFT CHOCOLATE CHIP COOKIES - SALLY'S BAKING ...
SOFT & CHEWY KETO CHOCOLATE CHIP COOKIES - HEALTHY RECIPES ...
BEST ALMOND FLOUR CHOCOLATE CHIP COOKIES - THE SEASIDE BAKER
THE BEST CHEWY CHOCOLATE CHIP COOKIES RECIPE BY TASTY ...
THE BEST CHOCOLATE CHIP COOKIES RECIPE | DELICIOUS. MAGAZINE
GLUTEN FREE COOKIES RECIPE EASY - THERESCIPES.INFO
THE BEST VEGAN CHOCOLATE CHIP COOKIES! • IT DOESN'T TASTE ...
THE BEST HEALTHY CHOCOLATE CHIP COOKIES
BEST CHEWY CHOCOLATE CHIP COOKIES RECIPE - ALL INFORMATION ...
10 BEST SOFT CHEWY CHOCOLATE CHIP COOKIES RECIPES | YUMMLY
37 INCREDIBLY DELICIOUS CHOCOLATE COOKIE RECIPES
THE BEST CHEWY CHOCOLATE CHIP COOKIES | WHOLESOME PATISSERIE
CHEWY CHOCOLATE CHIP COOKIES RECIPE: HOW TO MAKE IT
THE BEST CHOCOLATE CHIP COOKIES! - GIMME SOME OVEN
NUTTY CHOCOLATE CHIP COOKIES RECIPE - GRACE PARISI | FOOD ...
BEST CHEWY CHOCOLATE CHIP COOKIES - SPOONFUL OF FLAVOR
WORLD'S BEST CHOCOLATE CHIP COOKIES - I HEART NAPTIME
THE BEST CHEWY CHOCOLATE CHIP COOKIES - BUZZFEED
THE BEST CHEWY CHOCOLATE CHIP COOKIES - THE WINDY CITY ...
THE BEST CHEWY CHOCOLATE CHIP COOKIES RECIPE – DELICIOUS FOOD
BEST CHEWY CHOCOLATE CHIP COOKIES RECIPE – TRY 'N VEGAN
BEST CHEWY CHOCOLATE CHIP COOKIES - CRAZY FOR CRUST
CHEWY CHOCOLATE CHIP COOKIES - SALLY'S BAKING ADDICTION
THE BEST CHEWY CHOCOLATE CHIP COOKIES - KALEJUNKIE
FREAKIN' GOOD CHOCOLATE CHIP COOKIES - THE FRESH COOKY
THE BEST CHEWY CHOCOLATE CHIP COOKIE| CHOCOLATE CHIP ...
THE BEST CHEWY CHOCOLATE CHIP COOKIES (TESTING TASTY’S ...
THE BEST CHOCOLATE CHIP COOKIES - PLAIN CHICKEN
30 MINUTE CHEWY CHOCOLATE CHIP COOKIES - THE FOOD CHARLATAN
CHEWY CHOCOLATE CHIP COOKIES (THE BEST) - RICARDO
THE BEST CHEWY CHOCOLATE CHIP COOKIES - TASTYFOOD
THE BEST CHEWY CHOCOLATE CHIP COOKIES (TASTY) | ELKE'Z RECIPEZ
You'll also love