SPECIAL K COTTAGE CHEESE LOAF
I'm not sure where my mother got this recipe but it's been around since I was little. I love this recipe! Nice and easy to make and very tasty. (Of course I like to add more seasoning than it calls for).
Provided by byZula
Categories < 60 Mins
Yield 6-8 serving(s)
Number Of Ingredients 9
- Mix all ingredients together and put into a shallow greased baking pan. (about 9x9").
- Bake at 350 degrees for 45 minutes.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 314.9, Fat 18.1, SaturatedFat 3.7, Cholesterol 105.8, Sodium 1040.1, Carbohydrate 22.2, Fiber 2.8, Sugar 6.2, Protein 16.9
SPECIAL K COTTAGE CHEESE LOAF
- Mix in casserole dish.
- Bake at 350 F for 1 1/2 hours.
SPECIAL K LOAF
Special K Loaf, also known as Cottage Cheese Loaf, is a vegetarian meatloaf full of flavor and protein. It is a delicious recipe to serve over the holidays for the vegetarians in your life.
Provided by Shelby Law Ruttan
Number Of Ingredients 10
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
- Mix together the boullion and hot water until bouillon is dissolved.
- Pour 5 cups Special K Cereal in a large mixing bowl. Pour the half and half, and water with boullion over top of cereal. Stir to combine. Let cereal sit and soak in liquid while you move on to step 4.
- Using a hand food processor, process walnuts. Then process onions and garlic.
- Melt butter in a large skillet over medium high heat. Add onions and garlic. Simmer until onions are translucent.
- Add butter, onion, and garlic to cereal mixture. Sprinkle in chopped walnuts.
- Whisk eggs and pour over top of cereal mixture. Stir to combine well.
- Add cottage cheese to cereal mixture and stir to combine.
- Pour into a 9x13 pan that has been coated with cooking spray.
- Place in oven and bake for 35-40 minutes. Until top of Special K Loaf is no longer wet.
- Remove from oven, let cool about 15 minutes, then serve.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 380 kcal, Carbohydrate 21.02 g, Protein 17.16 g, Fat 25.59 g, SaturatedFat 11.298 g, Cholesterol 160 mg, Sodium 992 mg, Fiber 0.9 g, Sugar 5.21 g, ServingSize 1 serving
COTTAGE CHEESE ROAST
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C). Grease a loaf pan.
- In a large bowl, combine cottage cheese, eggs, vegetable oil, soup mix, walnuts and cereal. Spoon into prepared pan.
- Bake in preheated oven for 35 to 40 minutes.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 277.6 calories, Carbohydrate 10.5 g, Cholesterol 101.4 mg, Fat 21.5 g, Fiber 1.3 g, Protein 12.9 g, SaturatedFat 4.4 g, Sodium 609.3 mg, Sugar 1.5 g
SPECIAL K/PECAN LOAF
If you've ever been to and Adventist potluck, you've undoubtedly had one version or other of this. It is a delicious alternative to meatloaf. You can make it real low fat with obvious changes i.e. no fat cottage cheese, skim milk etc.. Enjoy!
Provided by Kevin Young
Yield 4 serving(s)
Number Of Ingredients 8
- Saute onions in butter or margarine until wilted and clear.
- Place eggs, cottage cheese, Natures Seasoning, milk, pecans, and onions in a large mixing bowl and mix well.
- Fold in the Special K cereal and mix all the ingredients together well (until there are no dry pieces of cereal).
- Pour mix into greased meatloaf dish and cover.
- Bake covered at 350 degrees for 1 hr 15 minutes, then bake an additional 15 minutes uncovered.
- Serve as you would meatloaf.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 624.4, Fat 42.5, SaturatedFat 14.3, Cholesterol 262, Sodium 816.5, Carbohydrate 34.2, Fiber 3.9, Sugar 7.4, Protein 30.3
COTTAGE CHEESE ROAST (VEGETARIAN MEATLOAF)
Great vegetarian comfort food! Don't be fooled by the ingredients; the flavor is very much like meatloaf. Kitchen alchemy at its finest!
Provided by Connie K
Yield 8 serving(s)
Number Of Ingredients 7
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C).
- Grease a loaf pan.
- In a large bowl, combine cottage cheese, eggs, vegetable oil, soup mix, walnuts, cereal and onion.
- Spoon into prepared pan.
- Bake for 60 to 70 minutes.
- Let the 'roast' rest for 5 to 10 minutes; turn out onto serving platter.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 282.8, Fat 21.4, SaturatedFat 3.6, Cholesterol 103.4, Sodium 580.7, Carbohydrate 11.6, Fiber 1.4, Sugar 3, Protein 12.8
More about "special k cottage cheese loaf food"
SPECIAL K® LOAF | ADVENTIST VEGETARIAN DIABETICS
RECIPE: ‘SPECIAL K’ ROAST, SDA STYLE - WORDPRESS.COM
SPECIAL K LOAF, VEGAN - LESSONS BY TEETH
SPECIAL K COTTAGE CHEESE LOAF RECIPE - FOOD NEWS
10 BEST COTTAGE CHEESE LOAF VEGETARIAN RECIPES | YUMMLY
SPECIAL K® LOAF – MOM J'S COOKBOOK - WORDPRESS.COM
RECIPE(TRIED): SPECIAL K VEGGIE LOAF (USING COTTAGE CHEESE ...
COTTAGE CHEESE LOAF SPECIAL K - CREATE THE MOST AMAZING DISHES
SPECIAL K COTTAGE CHEESE LOAF RECIPE - FOOD.COM | RECIPE ...
COTTAGE CHEESE LOAF SPECIAL-K - RECIPES - PAGE 2 | COOKS.COM
COTTAGE CHEESE SPECIAL K LOAF - ALL INFORMATION ABOUT ...
SPECIAL K LOAF RECIPE - HEALTHY RECIPES | SPARKRECIPES
KELLOGG'S SPECIAL K COTTAGE CHEESE LOAF RECIPE - BE A BREE ...
COTTAGE CHEESE SPECIAL K LOAF - RECIPE | COOKS.COM
COTTAGE CHEESE LOAF RECIPE RECIPES ALL YOU NEED IS FOOD
SPECIAL K LOAF - RECIPE - COOKS.COM
SPECIAL K COTTAGE CHEESE LOAF - ALL INFORMATION ABOUT ...
CALORIES IN SPECIAL K / COTTAGE CHEESE LOAF - CALORIE, FAT ...
SPECIAL K ROAST - STUFFED AT THE GILL'S
SPECIAL K LOAF – COOKING KATE
RECIPES FOR SPECIAL K LOAF - CREATE THE MOST AMAZING DISHES
THE BEST SPECIAL K LOAF! - UH-OH IT'S VEGAN!
SPECIAL K VEGETARIAN LOAF RECIPE | SPARKRECIPES
SPECIAL K COTTAGE CHEESE LOAF RECIPE - CREATE THE MOST ...
SPECIAL K COTTAGE CHEESE LOAF - CREATE THE MOST AMAZING DISHES
LOAF COTTAGE CHEESE SPECIAL K LOAF BEST RECIPES
COTTAGE CHEESE LOAF - ISLAND SCENE
SPECIAL K COTTAGE CHEESE LOAF RECIPE - ALL INFORMATION ...
SPECIAL K LOAF RECIPE - PORCH LIGHT READING
COTTAGE CHEESE SPECIAL K LOAF - CREATE THE MOST AMAZING DISHES
SPECIAL K LOAF COTTAGE CHEESE - THERESCIPES.INFO
GLUTEN FREE SPECIAL K LOAF - MI GLUTEN FREE GAL
CHEESE LOAF - SPECIAL K
SPECIAL K LOAF - BIGOVEN
COTTAGE CHEESE LOAF RECIPES ALL YOU NEED IS FOOD
SPECIAL K / COTTAGE CHEESE LOAF RECIPE | SPARKRECIPES
RECIPE COTTAGE CHEESE LOAF - FOOD NEWS
COTTAGE CHEESE LOAF I : OPTIMAL RESOLUTION LIST - BESTDOGWIKI
You'll also love