SLOW-COOKER FAMILY-FAVORITE CHILI
With just twenty minutes of prep time in the morning, you can set yourself up to come home to the inviting fragrance-not to mention flavor-of home-cooked crockpot chili. The slow-cooking perfectly combines the beef, beans and tomatoes for hearty, satisfying bowls of warm chili goodness.
Provided by By Betty Crocker Kitchens
Number Of Ingredients 10
- In 12-inch skillet, cook beef and onion over medium heat 8 to 10 minutes, stirring occasionally, until beef is brown; drain.
- In 4- to 5-quart slow cooker, mix beef mixture and remaining ingredients.
- Cover and cook on Low heat setting 6 to 8 hours.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 300, Carbohydrate 20 g, Cholesterol 70 mg, Fiber 5 g, Protein 25 g, SaturatedFat 5 g, ServingSize 1 1/4 cups, Sodium 1120 mg, Sugar 7 g, TransFat 1 g
SLOW COOKER CHILI
One of my most popular recipes and for good reason! This is the best chili I've ever tasted! Slow cooking it allows for the flavors to meld and the most tender beef. Try it tonight and see why everyone loves this! Recipe makes about 12 cups.
Provided by Jaclyn
Number Of Ingredients 17
- Heat olive oil in a large and deep non-stick skillet over medium-high heat.
- Add onion and saute 3 minutes, then add garlic and saute 30 seconds longer. Pour onions into a 6 or 7 quart slow cooker (I like this one HERE).
- Return skillet to medium-high eat, add beef and cook stirring occasionally until beef has browned.
- Drain most of fat from beef, leaving about 2 Tbsp in with beef (this is optional, I think it ads flavor but you can drain it all if you'd prefer). Pour browned beef into slow cooker.
- Stir in diced tomatoes, tomato sauce, beef broth, chili powder, cumin, paprika, cocoa powder, sugar, coriander and season mixture with salt and pepper to taste.
- Cover with lid and cook on low heat for 5 - 6 hours.
- Stir in dark and light red kidney beans and allow to heat through, about 2 minutes. Serve warm with desired toppings.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 415 kcal, Carbohydrate 38 g, Protein 32 g, Fat 14 g, SaturatedFat 5 g, Cholesterol 73 mg, Sodium 595 mg, Fiber 11 g, Sugar 8 g, ServingSize 1 serving
SLOW COOKER CHICKEN CHILI
- Put the chicken in the slow cooker. Add 3 tablespoons of the chili powder and all the rest of the ingredients, except the beer. Stir everything together, cover, and cook on LOW for 6 to 8 hours.
- Just before serving, stir in the remaining 2 teaspoons of chili powder, the beer, if using, and season with more salt and pepper, to taste, if desired. Divide the chili among warm bowls. Serve with the topping of your choice.
- Know-How: Stirring in chili powder right before serving brightens the flavor of the chili.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 507 calorie, Fat 14 grams, SaturatedFat 4 grams, Cholesterol 100 milligrams, Sodium 2262 milligrams, Carbohydrate 59 grams, Fiber 15 grams, Protein 38 grams, Sugar 13 grams
SLOW-COOKER BEEF CHILI
Combine beef, beans & cheese for a tasty foundation to this Slow-Cooker Beef Chili. Serve this Slow-Cooker Beef Chili with sour cream & saltine crackers.
Provided by My Food and Family
Yield 8 servings, about 1 cup each
Number Of Ingredients 8
- Brown meat; drain. Spoon into slow cooker sprayed with cooking spray. Add all remaining ingredients except cheese; mix well. Cover with lid.
- Cook on LOW 5 to 6 hours (or on HIGH 3 to 4 hours).
- Stir chili. Serve topped with cheese.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 280, Fat 11 g, SaturatedFat 5 g, TransFat 0 g, Cholesterol 55 mg, Sodium 560 mg, Carbohydrate 23 g, Fiber 8 g, Sugar 6 g, Protein 21 g
SLOW COOKER CHILLI CON CARNE
Use whichever beans you have in the cupboard for this richly spiced beef and chipotle slow cooker chilli. It's a perfect meal to prepare for busy weeknights
Provided by Esther Clark
Categories Dinner, Main course, Supper
Yield Serves 6-8
Number Of Ingredients 16
- Set the slow cooker to low. Heat 1½ tbsp oil in a large, non-stick pan over a high heat and fry the mince for 10-12 mins or until evenly browned. Tip into the slow cooker.
- Heat the remaining oil in the pan. Fry the onion, celery and pepper for 10 mins or until softened. Add the garlic, cumin and paprika and fry for 1 min. Tip into the slow cooker.
- Stir in the oregano, chipotle paste, tomato purée, tomatoes and stock. Season. Cover and cook for 6-8 hrs.
- Stir in the beans and chocolate during the final 30 mins of cooking. Serve with a bowl of rice or tortilla chips and a dollop of soured cream.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 281 calories, Fat 13 grams fat, SaturatedFat 4 grams saturated fat, Carbohydrate 18 grams carbohydrates, Sugar 7 grams sugar, Fiber 6 grams fiber, Protein 19 grams protein, Sodium 0.03 milligram of sodium
- Cook and stir ground beef in a skillet over medium heat until no longer pink, about 10 minutes. Drain.
- Transfer ground beef to a slow cooker.
- Stir in kidney beans, diced tomatoes, onion, half the green bell peppers, half the red bell peppers, chili powder, garlic, salt, and ground black pepper until well combined.
- Place remaining green bell peppers and red bell peppers on top of mixture.
- Cover the cooker and cook on High setting until vegetables are soft and the flavors have blended, about 2 hours.
- Stir chili and cook on Low setting for 6 more hours.
- Serve in bowls; garnish each serving with 1 tablespoon of shredded Cheddar cheese.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 332.7 calories, Carbohydrate 21 g, Cholesterol 64.4 mg, Fat 17.7 g, Fiber 7.7 g, Protein 23.2 g, SaturatedFat 7.4 g, Sodium 896.2 mg, Sugar 3.4 g
SLOW COOKER CHILI
A great chili should be richly spiced, with layers of deep, savory flavor. Here, that big flavor comes from the usual contenders, but also from the unexpected additions of unsweetened cocoa, soy sauce and Worcestershire, which provide complexity. This recipe makes a thick, comforting chili that can be prepared in a slow cooker or in a Dutch oven on the stovetop. Chili is perhaps the ideal slow-cooker dish because its flavor improves with a long, slow simmer. This makes a big batch, perfect for a cold-weather get-together, but if you're making it for a smaller group, the leftovers freeze well.
Provided by Sarah DiGregorio
Yield 6 to 8 servings
Number Of Ingredients 27
- Heat the oil in a large Dutch oven over medium. Add the onion, season with salt, and cook, stirring occasionally, until the onion is softened and translucent, about 8 minutes. Increase the heat to medium-high, add the beef and garlic, season with salt and cook, breaking the beef into crumbles with a spatula, until the beef has lost its pink color, 8 to 10 minutes. Stir in the tomato paste and cook until slightly darkened and caramelized, about 1 minute. Stir in all the spices and cook until fragrant, about 1 minute. Add the beer and stir, scraping the bottom of the pan.
- Transfer the beef mixture into a 5- to 8-quart slow cooker. Stir in the tomatoes, vinegar, maple syrup, soy sauce, beef bouillon paste, cocoa, beans and 1/2 cup water. Cover and cook on low for at least 4 hours and up to 6 hours. (The chili can hold well on warm for an additional 2 hours.)
- When ready to serve, stir in the Worcestershire sauce. If the chili is too thick, stir in a bit of water until the texture is to your liking. Season to taste with salt. Serve in bowls and pass the toppings at the table.
EASY SLOW COOKER CHILI
- Heat a large skillet over medium-high heat. Cook and stir beef in the hot skillet until browned and crumbly, 5 to 7 minutes; drain and discard grease.
- Stir browned beef, chili beans in sauce, stewed tomatoes, diced tomatoes and green chilies, onion, tomato paste, brown sugar, chili seasoning mix, and barbeque sauce together in the crock of a slow cooker.
- Cook on High for 3 hours.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 381.8 calories, Carbohydrate 50 g, Cholesterol 53.9 mg, Fat 12.2 g, Fiber 10.6 g, Protein 26.1 g, SaturatedFat 4.1 g, Sodium 1644.9 mg, Sugar 18.2 g
SLOW COOKER CHILI II
- Place the beef in a skillet over medium heat, and cook until evenly brown. Drain grease.
- Place the beef in a slow cooker, and mix in onion, celery, green bell pepper, garlic, tomato puree, kidney beans, and cannellini beans. Season with chili powder, parsley, salt, basil, oregano, black pepper, and hot pepper sauce.
- Cover, and cook 8 hours on Low.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 272.9 calories, Carbohydrate 33.4 g, Cholesterol 34.4 mg, Fat 7.6 g, Fiber 10.9 g, Protein 18.9 g, SaturatedFat 2.7 g, Sodium 975 mg, Sugar 4.9 g
This hearty slow cooker chili can cook for up to 10 hours on low in the slow cooker. It's so good to come home to its wonderful aroma after a long day away. -Sue Call, Beech Grove, Indiana
Provided by Taste of Home
Yield 10 servings (2-1/2 quarts).
Number Of Ingredients 11
- In a large skillet, cook beef over medium heat until no longer pink; drain. , Transfer to a 5-qt. slow cooker. Add the next 9 ingredients. Cover and cook on low for 8-10 hours. If desired, top individual servings with cheese and green onions.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 260 calories, Fat 8g fat (3g saturated fat), Cholesterol 57mg cholesterol, Sodium 712mg sodium, Carbohydrate 23g carbohydrate (6g sugars, Fiber 7g fiber), Protein 25g protein. Diabetic Exchanges
- InstructionsBrown your hamburger meat and drain the grease. Add the hamburger to your slow cooker.Add your chopped yellow onion and butter to your skillet and cook until soft, about 5 minutes. Add your onion to the slow cooker.Add the remaining ingredients to your slow cooker and stir well.Cook on high for 4 hours.Serve with sour cream, cheese & green onions and enjoy!
Nutrition Facts : Calories 169 kcal, Carbohydrate 2 g, Protein 10 g, Fat 13 g, SaturatedFat 5 g, Cholesterol 44 mg, Sodium 366 mg, ServingSize 1 serving
DEBBIE'S CROCK POT CHILI
Everybody who tries this chili loves it. The girls at work always like when I bring leftovers in! Everyone takes a copy of this recipe.
Provided by Debbie in Florida
Yield 4-6 serving(s)
Number Of Ingredients 11
- Mix together seasoning mix.
- Store in an airtight container in a cool, dry place. (You will only use 5 tsp in this recipe - save the rest for next time!).
- In a skillet, cook ground beef until no longer pink.
- Add onion and 3 tsp of seasoning mix.
- In Crock-Pot, add tomatoes, tomato sauce, one can of beans and two more teaspoons of seasoning mix.
- Place the other can of beans in a blender and process until smooth.
- Add beans and meat to the crock pot.
- Stir together.
- Cook on low for 6 to 8 hours.
HEALTHY SLOW COOKER CHILI
- Place the chicken and turkey in a large saucepan over medium heat and cook until slightly browned. Add to a 4-quart slow cooker along with the beans, broth, tomato sauce, stewed tomatoes, lime juice, celery, corn, bell peppers, jalapeno, onions, cilantro, garlic, chili powder and cumin. You can cook on high for a faster chili that will be ready in 3 hours. Or you cook on low for 6 hours. Set the dial, enjoy your day and come home to a healthy meal.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 218 calorie, Fat 3.5 grams, SaturatedFat 0.5 grams, Cholesterol 39 milligrams, Sodium 302 milligrams, Carbohydrate 24 grams, Fiber 6 grams, Protein 26 grams, Sugar 6 grams
SLOW COOKER CHILI
- Cook ground beef in a skillet until browned; drain off fat.
- Pour into a slow cooker.
- Add the next 9 ingredients.
- Cover and cook on low for 6-8 hours.
- Ladle chili into individual serving bowls; Sprinkle with cheddar cheese.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 337.4, Fat 19.1, SaturatedFat 7.2, Cholesterol 64.4, Sodium 944, Carbohydrate 19.9, Fiber 6.9, Sugar 5.1, Protein 21.6
SLOW-COOKED CHICKEN CHILI
- Combine tomatoes, reserved liquid, Mexicorn, garlic, chili powder, cumin and salt.
- In separate bowl, combine chicken and tortilla chips.
- Place onions in 2 1/2 quart slow-cooker; top with green pepper, beans, chicken mixture and tomato mixture.
- Cook on high four hours.
- Serve with cheese, sour cream and cilantro, if desired.
- Tip: Going out all day? Cook the chili on low for 10 hours - it will be just as delicious as the quicker version.
EASY SLOW COOKER CHILI
This hearty chili can cook for up to 10 hours on low. It's so good to come home after a long day away.
Provided by Taste of Home
Yield 10 servings.
Number Of Ingredients 11
- In a skillet, brown beef; drain. Transfer to a 5-qt. slow cooker. Add the next nine ingredients. Cover and cook on low for 8-10 hours or on high for 4 hours. Garnish individual servings with cheese.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 229 calories, Fat 7g fat (3g saturated fat), Cholesterol 46mg cholesterol, Sodium 241mg sodium, Carbohydrate 16g carbohydrate (5g sugars, Fiber 4g fiber), Protein 25g protein. Diabetic Exchanges
SLOW COOKER CHILLI
Batch-cook this chilli and freeze for healthy dinners when you're pushed for time. It'll soon become a family favourite with hidden vegetables to nourish fussy eaters
Provided by Caroline Hire - Food writer
Yield Serves 4 adults + 2 - 4 children
Number Of Ingredients 17
- Heat the oil in a heavy-based pan. Cook the onion for 10 mins until softened and starting to caramelise. Add the garlic and spices and cook for a further 1-2 mins.
- Transfer to a slow cooker, along with the diced vegetables, mince, chopped tomatoes, stock cube and tomato purée. Stir well. Cook on low for 6-7 hours. About half an hour before serving, take off the lid and use a stick blender to blend in the vegetables (if your children aren't keen to eat veg) or leave chunky. Stir through the lentils and flageolet beans. Replace the lid and heat through for a further half hour. Stir and serve with rice or tacos, soured cream, grated cheese and sliced avocado.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 251 calories, Fat 6 grams fat, SaturatedFat 2 grams saturated fat, Carbohydrate 22 grams carbohydrates, Sugar 13 grams sugar, Fiber 9 grams fiber, Protein 23 grams protein, Sodium 0.73 milligram of sodium
SLOW COOKER BEEF AND BEAN CHILI
Provided by Jessica Beacom
Number Of Ingredients 20
- Heat a large skillet or Dutch oven over medium heat. Add the oil. When the oil starts to shimmer, add the onion, garlic, bell pepper, and jalapeno. Sauté, stirring occasionally for 5 minutes or until onions and peppers just start to soften.
- Add ground beef, chili powder, cumin, smoked paprika, salt, and black pepper. Use a large spoon to spatula to break up the meat. Cook, stirring occasionally until beef is almost cooked through.
- Transfer beef mixture to a 6-quart slow cooker. Add all remaining ingredients. Stir to combine. Place the lid on the slow cooker and cook on low for 8 hours (or high for 4-5 hours).
- Taste and adjust seasonings as desired. Serve with desired toppings.
Nutrition Facts : ServingSize 1/8th recipe, Calories 336 calories, Sugar 10 g, Sodium 689 mg, Fat 7 g, SaturatedFat 2 g, Carbohydrate 39 g, Fiber 13 g, Protein 29 g, Cholesterol 39 mg
- Mix the tomato paste and coffee in a small bowl; set aside. Toss the meat with the chili powder, 1 1/2 teaspoons salt and 1/4 teaspoon pepper in a 6-quart slow cooker. Stir in the beans (with their liquid), the coffee mixture and the tortilla chips.
- Cover the slow cooker and cook on low until the beef is tender, 8 hours. Season with salt. Serve the chili with the rice; top with cheese, scallions and avocado.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 414 calorie, Fat 14 grams, SaturatedFat 5 grams, Cholesterol 75 milligrams, Sodium 719 milligrams, Carbohydrate 40 grams, Fiber 7 grams, Protein 30 grams
SLOW COOKER CHILI RECIPE
You only need 5 ingredients for this slow cooker chili recipe, and it's a snap to prepare. Made with our Slow Cookers Chili Seasoning, this warm chili is perfect for any occasion. If you need something faster than our slow cooker chili recipe for a weeknight meal, try McCormick's easy chili recipe that you can make on the stove.
Provided by McCormick
Number Of Ingredients 5
- Brown ground beef or turkey in large skillet on medium-high heat. Drain fat.
- Place cooked beef, Slow Cookers Chili Seasoning Mix, tomatoes, beans and tomato sauce in slow cooker. Stir until well mixed. Cover.
- Cook 8 hours on LOW or 4 hours on HIGH. Stir before serving.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 282 Calories
SLOW COOKER CHILI
- Brown the meat: In a large saute pan heat 1 tablespoon of the oil over medium heat. When the oil begins to smoke lightly, add the beef and season with salt. Cook over medium heat, stirring with a wooden spoon, until the meat browns, about 5 minutes. Transfer beef to a large mixing bowl.
- Brown the vegetables: In the same pan, stir in the onions and the remaining oil. Add the garlic, chiles, bell pepper, tomato paste, and a generous pinch of salt. Cook until the vegetables start to brown, about 5 minutes.
- Cook the chili: While the vegetables are cooking, to the slow cooker add the tomatoes, chili powder, bay leaf, cumin, allspice, red pepper flakes, and 2 cups of water; stir to combine. Add the vegetables to the bowl of meat and stir to combine, then add to the slow cooker. Stir in the vinegar. Cover and set the cooker to low; cook for about 8 hours. Check after a couple of hours. Stir and taste for seasoning. Thirty minutes or so before serving, turn the slow cooker to high and stir in the black beans and cook for an additional 30 minutes.
- Serve: Allow it to "rest" for about 15 minutes before serving. Stir in the scallions. Taste for seasoning. Serve with any or all of the following: cheddar, sour cream, avocado, scallions, lime wedges, and tortilla chips.
EASY SLOW COOKER CHILI
Come home to the best homemade chili! It's an amazingly hearty, cozy beef chili that cooks low and slow for 8 hrs in the crockpot!
Provided by Chungah Rhee
Categories slow cooker
Yield 8 servings (2 1/2 quarts)
Number Of Ingredients 19
- Heat olive oil in a large skillet over medium high heat. Add ground beef and cook until browned, about 3-5 minutes, making sure to crumble the beef as it cooks; drain excess fat. Add garlic, onion and chili. Cook, stirring occasionally, until tender, about 4-6 minutes. Place ground beef mixture into a 6-qt slow cooker. Stir in beef stock, kidney beans, black beans, crushed tomatoes, diced tomatoes, chili powder, paprika, oregano, cumin and hot sauce; season with salt and pepper, to taste. Cover and cook on low heat for 7-8 hours or high heat for 5-6 hours. Serve immediately, garnished with sour cream, green onions and corn chips, if desired.
More about "slow cooked chili food"
BEST SLOW-COOKER CHILI RECIPE - HOW TO MAKE SLOW ... - DELISH
4/5 (10)Total Time 6 hrs 20 mins
- Add beef and onion and cook until meat is browned all over, about 4 minutes. (It doesn’t need to cook all the way through!) Drain fat, then stir in tomato paste.
- In a large slow cooker, combine beef mixture, kidney beans, crushed tomatoes, beer, garlic, chili powder, cumin, oregano, paprika, and cayenne.
EASY SLOW COOKER CHILI - CHOWHOUND FOOD COMMUNITY
Reviews 253Calories 531 per servingCategory Lunch, Weeknight Dinner, Main Dish
- Add the onions and bell pepper, season with salt, and cook, stirring occasionally, until softened, about 8 minutes.
- Add the garlic, chili powder, and cumin, stir to coat the vegetables, and cook until fragrant, about 1 minute.
- Add the ground beef and measured salt and cook, breaking the meat into small pieces with a wooden spoon, until the beef is no longer pink, about 7 minutes.
THE BEST CHILI RECIPE I'VE EVER MADE (SLOW COOKER) - THE ...
4.6/5 (51)Total Time 8 hrs 30 minsCategory Main CourseCalories 535 per serving
- Sprinkle all over with a generous amount of salt and pepper.Heat a large, high sided skillet over medium high heat.
- Brown the meat in batches. Place each piece in the skillet with about an inch of space around it.
HOW TO MAKE OUR BEST SLOW COOKER CHILI RECIPE
Estimated Reading Time 6 mins
SLOW-COOKED CHILI - MRFOOD.COM
4/5 (6)Estimated Reading Time 1 minCategory Chili
10 BEST SLOW COOKER CHILI RECIPES - YUMMLY
10 BEST SLOW COOKER CHILI GROUND BEEF RECIPES - YUMMLY
THE BEST SLOW COOKER CHILI RECIPE! - CHEF SAVVY
5/5 (2)Total Time 5 hrs 10 minsCategory Main CourseCalories 254 per serving
- Add in ground beef and onion. Cook until meat is browned and no longer pink. Drain excess grease.
SLOW COOKER CHILLI RECIPE - GOOD HOUSEKEEPING
Category Feed a Crowd, Comfort Food, Dinner, MeatCalories 408 per serving
- Heat 1tbsp of the oil in a large pan and fry the beef for 10min or until well browned, stirring to break up any lumps.
- Remove from the pan with a slotted spoon and transfer to the slow cooker (don't turn the cooker on at this point).
SLOW COOKER CHILI - EASY CROCKPOT RECIPE!
Ratings 3Calories 346 per servingCategory Main Course, Slow Cooker
- Heat the olive oil in a large skillet on the stove over medium-high heat. Add the onion to the pan and cook until softened, about 2 minutes.
- Add the garlic to the pan and cook, stirring, for 30 seconds. Remove the pan from the heat. Transfer the contents of the skillet to the slow cooker.
- Add the bell pepper, chili powder, cumin, oregano, paprika, brown sugar, salt, black pepper, tomato paste, broth and diced tomatoes to the slow cooker. Stir.
SLOW COOKER HOT CHILI - THE MAGICAL SLOW COOKER
5/5 (2)Total Time 8 hrs 15 minsCategory Main CourseCalories 435 per serving
- Place a pan on the stove on medium-high heat, brown and crumble the beef. Drain. Add to the slow cooker.
SLOW COOKER CHILI RECIPE - NATASHASKITCHEN.COM
5/5 (311)Total Time 3 hrs 40 minsCategory EasyCalories 340 per serving
- Place a large skillet over medium-high heat and sauté beef until it releases fat (4-5 minutes), breaking it up with a spatula.
- Add onion to the skillet and sauté until tender (4-5 minutes). Add minced garlic and seasonings: cumin, chili powder, garlic powder, dried oregano, salt and pepper. Cook another 30 seconds stirring constantly. Transfer to a 6 Qt slow cooker.
- Add remaining ingredients into the slow cooker: rinsed and drained beans, diced tomatoes with their juice, diced tomatoes and green chilis with juice and tomato sauce. Stir to combine and cook on high for 3-4 hours or on low for 6-8 hours. Season to taste if desired and serve warm.
SLOW COOKER CHILI - DINNER AT THE ZOO
5/5 (15)Calories 304 per servingCategory Soup
- Heat the olive oil in a large pan over medium high heat. Add the beef and season with 1 teaspoon salt and 1/2 teaspoon pepper. Cook, breaking up the meat with a spoon, until beef is browned and cooked through.
- Place the ground beef in the slow cooker along with the onion, garlic, tomatoes, tomato sauce, beef broth, chili powder, cumin, smoked paprika, cocoa powder, sugar and remaining 1/2 teaspoon salt.
- Stir to combine, then cover and cook on low for 6 hours or high for 3 hours. Add the beans and cook for an additional 20 minutes until beans are warmed through. Serve immediately.
SMOKY SLOW-COOKED CHILI RECIPE | MYRECIPES
5/5 (70)Total Time 5 hrs 35 minsServings 8Calories 357 per serving
- Heat a large nonstick skillet over medium-high heat. Coat pan with cooking spray. Add ground pork to pan; cook 5 minutes or until browned, stirring to slightly crumble. Drain well. Transfer pork to an electric slow cooker.
- Recoat pan with cooking spray. Add pork shoulder; cook 5 minutes or until lightly browned, turning occasionally. Transfer pork to slow cooker.
- Recoat pan with cooking spray. Add onion and bell pepper; sauté 8 minutes, stirring frequently. Add garlic; sauté 1 minute. Add tomato paste; cook 1 minute, stirring constantly. Stir in beer; cook 1 minute. Transfer onion mixture to slow cooker. Add chili powder, and next 9 ingredients (through ham hock) to slow cooker. Cover and cook on HIGH 5 hours or until meat is tender. Remove bay leaves and ham hock; discard. Stir in sugar. Ladle about 1 1/3 cups chili into each of 8 bowls; top each serving with 1 tablespoon cilantro, 1 tablespoon green onions, and 1 tablespoon cheese. Serve each serving with 1 lime wedge.
- Note: You can also cook the chili in a slow cooker on LOW for 8 hours. For cooking chili on the stovetop, use a total of 12 ounces beer and simmer, covered, for 2 1/2 to 3 hours or until the pork shoulder is tender.
SLOW COOKED CHILI | FOODTALK
Servings 8Total Time 3 hrs 30 mins
SLOW COOKER CHILI RECIPES | ALLRECIPES
32 CHILI RECIPES FOR YOUR SLOW COOKER - TASTE OF HOME
BEST SLOW COOKER CHILI RECIPE - HOW TO MAKE SLOW COOKER CHILI
COOKING CLASSY CHILI SLOW COOKER - ALL INFORMATION ABOUT ...
THE BEST SLOW-COOKER CHILI RECIPES | HOW TO MAKE CHILI IN ...
CAN I LEAVE COOKED FOOD IN SLOW COOKER OVERNIGHT ...
BEST SLOW COOKER CHILI RECIPES - BETTYCROCKER.COM
30 SLOW COOKER CHICKEN RECIPES FOR A HIGH-PROTEIN DINNER ...
BEST SLOW COOKER CHILI RECIPE | HEALTHYRECIPES.EXTREMEFATLOSS
SLOW COOKER CHILI RECIPES | ALLRECIPES
BEST SLOW-COOKER WHITE CHICKEN CHILI RECIPES | THE PIONEER ...
You'll also love