SALMON STUFFED CHICKEN BREASTS
Provided by Healthycooking
Number Of Ingredients 0
- Combine chicken broth, shallots, celery, green pepper, and garlic in a small saucepan; bring to a boil over medium heat. Reduce heat, and simmer, uncovered, 5 minutes. Remove vegetables, using a slotted spoon; set aside. Reserve broth for another use. Drain salmon; remove and discard skin and bones. Flake salmon. Combine salmon, drained vegetables, egg substitute, and next 7 ingredients in a bowl, stirring well. Place chicken between 2 sheets of heavy-duty plastic wrap, and flatten to 1/4 inch thickness, using a meat mallet or rolling pin. Divide salmon mixture evenly among chicken breast halves, spooning mixture onto center of each half. Roll chicken up lengthwise, tucking ends under; secure chicken with wooden picks. Place chicken rolls, seam side down, in an 11x7x1 1/2 inch baking dish; drizzle wine over chicken. Sprinkle chicken with paprika and 1/4 tea spoon black pepper. Cover and bake at 325° for 40 minutes. Uncover and bake an additional 5 minutes. Transfer chicken to a serving platter, and remove wooden picks.
Nutrition Facts :
CHICKEN BREAST STUFFED WITH SMOKED SALMON WITH CHEESE AND SALMON
Make and share this Chicken Breast Stuffed With Smoked Salmon With Cheese and Salmon recipe from Food.com.
Provided by Colin Cartledge
Yield 4 serving(s)
Number Of Ingredients 9
- Preheat oven to 190°C.
- Make a deep cut into each chicken breast and insert a slice of smoked salmon.
- Place on greased baking tray and place in preheated oven for 30 minutes.
- When the chicken has been in the oven for about 15 minutes, start to prepare the sauce.
- Mix the flour and butter together and put in a pan on gentle heat for one minute then gradually add the milk and whisk to remove any lumps.
- When all the milk has been added and any lumps whisked out add the smoked salmon and stir till well mixed. then add the nutmeg and black pepper to taste.
- When the sauce begins to thicken to the required consistency and the cheese and stir in till melted.
- I normally serve this with only a little sauce on the plate with baby veg. taking the remaining sauce to the table so guest can help themselves, and it all goes.
CHICKEN STUFFED WITH SMOKED SALMON
I was served this by a friend years ago,unfortunatly i dont know where the recipe came from,and have lost contact with them so cant find out. i use skinless chicken but you could leave it on if you wish. also you can use mushroom soup instead of chicken . lovely served with new potatoes
Provided by Chef ian b
Yield 4 serving(s)
Number Of Ingredients 10
- pre heat oven to gas 4,350f ,180c.
- make a pocket in the chicken breasts and stuff with smoked salmon leaving a little of the salmon left over for the sauce.
- place in a ovenproof dish.
- fry onions in oil until golden,then add red pepper and cook for a further minute.
- add soup ,water, remainding salmon and sweetcorn and mix well.
- pour over the chicken .
- after 20 mins cooking in oven give the sauce a stir and baste chicken breasts with the sauce, cook for further 20 mins and serve.
I like this dish as even though there are 2 very different flavours they do compliment each other with the seasoning I served this with roasted pumpkin, paprika and peppered broccoli mmmm just goes down a treat.
Provided by Anouska Evans
Yield 2-4 serving(s)
Number Of Ingredients 13
- Preheat oven to about 180.
- Wash chicken and season with the chopped chilies, ginger, spring onion, paprika, oregarno and sambal.
- Rub all the seasoning into the chicken and leave to marinate for min 45 minutes to 2-3 hours. When chicken is ready, either use a food scissors or knife to make a pocket from the thickest part of the chicken right down near the end of the chicken breast.
- Wash salmon and slice semi thinly and set aside in a bowl chop up basil and add to fish add ginger chili, add 2 oz of the butter and mix well set aside until ready for use
- Once this is done, stuff the chicken with the salmon mixture and seal with tooth picks.
- Place chicken with all marinade in a non-stick tray and drizzle over with olive oil.
- Cook for about 25-35 minutes. Chicken should be a nice golden brown and moist.
- Service with steam or fragrant rice and veggies of your choice.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 700.8, Fat 43.9, SaturatedFat 19.8, Cholesterol 226.9, Sodium 420.8, Carbohydrate 10.3, Fiber 2.5, Sugar 4, Protein 64.9
AIR FRYER STUFFED CHICKEN BREASTS
Yummy flavors light up these boneless, skinless chicken breasts. Prosciutto, garlic, onion, red bell pepper, spinach and feta go inside the chicken, and a delicious crust goes on the outside. Air fryers do a terrific job with meat, and you don't have to heat up your big oven. Enjoy these stuffed chicken breasts with a simple green salad and a nice, crusty bread, or slice in 1/2-inch slices and use as a hearty appetizer!
Provided by Bibi
Categories Meat and Poultry Recipes Pork
Number Of Ingredients 17
- Heat olive oil in a small skillet over medium heat until hot. Add onion; cook and stir until softened, about 3 minutes. Add red bell pepper and mushrooms, and cook, stirring occasionally, for an additional 3 minutes. Remove skillet from heat and stir in chopped spinach and garlic. Continue stirring until the spinach is slightly wilted. Season with Italian seasoning, salt, and pepper and allow to cool for 10 minutes.
- Stir in feta cheese crumbles, breaking up any large pieces.
- Pat chicken pieces dry and place on a secure cutting board. Cut a 'pocket' into each breast by inserting a knife in the thickest part of the breast and slicing parallel to the cutting board, leaving about 1 inch at each tip. Be careful not cut all the way through the thinnest edge of the breast.
- Preheat the air fryer to 370 degrees F (190 degrees C) if preheating is recommended by the manufacturer.
- Separate prosciutto slices and place on a clean prep surface. Place 2 tablespoons of vegetable-feta mixture on top and roll around the filling, creating an oblong bundle. Tuck 1 prosciutto-wrapped bundle into each sliced chicken breast, and close the opening with toothpicks.
- Combine Parmesan cheese, breadcrumbs, parsley, salt, and pepper on a plate. Dip each stuffed chicken breast into beaten egg, then dredge in breadcrumb mixture. Spray with avocado oil spray.
- Transfer to the air fryer basket and cook until browned, about 15 minutes per side. An instant-read thermometer inserted into the center should read at least 165 degrees F (74 degrees C).
Nutrition Facts : Calories 407.3 calories, Carbohydrate 9.7 g, Cholesterol 149.9 mg, Fat 23.7 g, Fiber 1.2 g, Protein 37.2 g, SaturatedFat 9.3 g, Sodium 886 mg, Sugar 3.2 g
STUFFED CHICKEN BREASTS
These rolls are so versatile.You can change the filling to make them your way.They look good on the plate and taste even better.
Provided by Sageca
Categories Chicken Breast
Yield 6 serving(s)
Number Of Ingredients 13
- Heat oven to 375 degrees.
- Flatten chicken between plastic, to 1/4 inch thick.
- In large bowl, beat cream cheese with spinach, roasted red pepper, garlic, parmesan, nutmeg, salt and pepper until combined.
- Spoon equal amount of mixture across narrow end of each breast.
- Roll jelly roll style tucking in the ends.
- Dip in flour, next the beaten egg; roll in breadcrumbs.
- In baking dish arrange chicken seam side down in one layer.
- At this point refrigerate a few hours so your breading will adhere to the rolls.
- When ready to cook; remove from refrigerator.
- Drizzle with melted butter.
- Bake 45-50 minutes or until golden brown.
- *****After 30 minutes lower oven to 350*.
- I told you these were versatile.
- Go for brie cheese, chopped mushrooms, ham,.
- pine nuts, pistachios, crab meat etc.Try whatever you fancy.It will be a hit!
Nutrition Facts : Calories 434.7, Fat 28.6, SaturatedFat 14.1, Cholesterol 173.9, Sodium 441.1, Carbohydrate 8, Fiber 0.4, Sugar 1.5, Protein 35.2
People also searched
More about "salmon stuffed chicken breasts food"
15 FLAVORFUL STUFFED CHICKEN BREAST RECIPES - FOOD COM
15 BEST STUFFED CHICKEN BREAST RECIPES
5-INGREDIENT STUFFED CHICKEN BREASTS - TESCO REAL FOOD
CHEESY ITALIAN STUFFED CHICKEN BREAST - HEALTHY FITNESS MEALS
STUFFED CHICKEN BREAST RECIPES | BBC GOOD FOOD
12 BEST BAKED CHICKEN RECIPES
BROCCOLI STUFFED CHICKEN BREAST (SO EASY!) - WHOLESOME YUM
FETA & ROASTED RED PEPPER STUFFED CHICKEN BREAST - EATINGWELL
40+ BEST CHICKEN BREAST RECIPES - NATASHASKITCHEN.COM
10 BEST CHICKEN STUFFED WITH SMOKED SALMON RECIPES
OVEN FRIED PROVOLONE STUFFED CHICKEN BREASTS RECIPES
STUFFED CHICKEN BREASTS SOUTHWEST STYLE | THE COZY APRON
25 BEST STUFFED CHICKEN BREAST RECIPES - INSANELY GOOD
HAM AND CHEESE STUFFED CHICKEN BREASTS - FOOD NETWORK CANADA
SMOKED SALMON & GRUYERE STUFFED CHICKEN - H-E-B
BACON WRAPPED, CHEESE STUFFED CHICKEN! YUM YUM RECIPES
GARLIC BUTTER STUFFED CHICKEN BREAST (VIDEO)
Are you curently on diet or you just want to control your food's nutritions, ingredients? We will help you find recipes by cooking method, nutrition, ingredients...Check it out »
You'll also love