Gordon Ramsay brings you an oven-baked rice pilaff, perfect for making ahead and to serve with his Stir fry of duck
Provided by Gordon Ramsay
Categories Dinner, Side dish
Number Of Ingredients 10
- Preheat the oven to fan 160C/conventional 180C/gas 4. You will need a medium casserole with a lid. Rinse the rice well in a large bowl of water, then drain.
- Melt two-thirds of the butter in the casserole and sauté the onion for about 5 minutes. Add the rice, stir well, then add the herbs, whole spices and lemon zest and cook for a minute. Now pour in the boiling stock or water and mix into the rice, along with 1½ tsp sea salt and ground black pepper to taste.
- Cover and bake for 25 minutes. Leave to stand for 5 minutes, then remove the lid and fork through the remaining butter until the rice is fluffy and separated.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 313 calories, Fat 11 grams fat, SaturatedFat 7 grams saturated fat, Carbohydrate 52 grams carbohydrates, Protein 6 grams protein, Sodium 0.65 milligram of sodium
BEEF MINCE & TOMATO RAGU
Make the mince base beforehand and freeze it so you can cook a speedy spaghetti dish during a busy week. It's ideal for feeding the family
Provided by Lulu Grimes
Categories Dinner, Main course, Pasta, Supper
Number Of Ingredients 14
- Heat half of the oil in a pan, add the onion and fry until it starts to soften, then add the garlic, celery and carrot and cook until soft. Meanwhile, heat the remaining oil in a separate frying pan and fry the mince in batches, scooping each batch out with a slotted spoon and leave any excess oil behind.
- Add the mince to the veg, then stir in the tomato purée and cook for 1 min. Stir in the passata and bring to a simmer. Cover and cook over a very low heat for 1½-2 hrs, then add the milk and cook for 30 mins. If you're making the base ahead of time, you can leave it to cool at this stage then freeze for up to a month. (Defrost fully before using in the next step.)
- Cook the spaghetti following pack instructions.
- Tip the mince base into a pan and bring it to a simmer. Add the cherry tomatoes and cook for 1 min, then stir through the mascarpone and basil. Serve over the spaghetti and top with parmesan, if you like.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 681 calories, Fat 21 grams fat, SaturatedFat 9 grams saturated fat, Carbohydrate 79 grams carbohydrates, Sugar 8 grams sugar, Fiber 7 grams fiber, Protein 40 grams protein, Sodium 0.5 milligram of sodium
GORDON RAMSAY'S ITALIAN MEATBALLS
- Heat the oven to 180°C.
- Soak the breadcrumbs in the milk.
- Lightly fry the shallots, garlic and chilli for 2-3 minutes until soft. Deglaze the pan with a splash of white wine. Add the tomatoes along with the basil, oregano and finally the olives. Simmer to reduce (this should take 5-10 mins).
- While the tomato sauce is cooking, make up the meatballs: Into the mince add the parsley, parmesan, garlic and add soaked breadcrumbs, mix well. Season with a little salt and pepper.
- Shape into walnut sized balls and lightly coat the meatballs in the flour and fry in hot olive oil until golden. Add the meatballs to the tomato sauce and bake in the oven for 10 minutes.
- Serve with basmati rice.
More about "recipe of gordon ramsay mince meat rice food"
MINCED MEAT WITH RICE | FOOD FROM PORTUGAL
4/5 (4)合計時間 1 時間 35 分カテゴリ Main Dishes , Meat , Recipes , Riceカロリー 659 (1 人分)
HOW TO MAKE GORDON RAMSAY'S FAVORITE EASY PASTA DISH ...
SPICY SAUSAGE RICE RECIPE | GORDON RAMSAY | COOKING ON ...
GORDON RAMSAY RECIPES | BBC GOOD FOOD
RECIPE OF GORDON RAMSAY SPICY MINCED MEAT | THE BRITISH BUFFET
GORDON RAMSAY’S 15-MINUTE CHICKEN NOODLE RECIPE IS PERFECT ...
GORDON RAMSAY - BBC GOOD FOOD
GORDON RAMSAY - YOUTUBE
NDTV FOOD - HOW TO COOK LIGHT, FLUFFY AND DELICIOUS …
THE 5 BEST RECIPES FROM GORDON RAMSAY'S KITCHEN
GORDON'S 10 MINUTE STIR FRY » GORDON RAMSAY.COM
GORDON RAMSAY’S ‘SUPER EASY’ SPICY SAUSAGE RICE RECIPE
GORDON RAMSAY'S TRICK FOR PERFECT RICE - THE MIRROR
GORDON RAMSAY'S HOMEMADE MINCE PIES RECIPE - THEFOODXP
SAVOURY MINCE RECIPE - COOK IT REAL GOOD
MINCE PIES RECIPE | GORDON RAMSAY RECIPES
147 GORDON RAMSAY RECIPES FOR YOU - THEFOODXP
GORDON RAMSAY THANKSGIVING TURKEY RECIPE SIMPLE INGREDIENT ...
DELICIOUS SPICY RICE WITH SAUSAGE | GORDON RAMSAY - FACEBOOK
HOW TO MAKE GORDON RAMSAY’S MINCE PIES AT HOME
10 BEST GORDON RAMSAY BEEF RECIPES | YUMMLY
You'll also love