PRETTY-IN-PINK ANGEL FOOD CAKE
Put a delightful twist on classic sponge cake by tinting it a sweet pink hue. Serve this dessert with macerated berries and sweetened sour cream. Martha made this recipe on episode 612 of Martha Bakes.
Provided by Martha Stewart
Yield Makes one 10-inch cake
Number Of Ingredients 12
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees. Use a fine-mesh sieve to sift together flour and 3/4 cup superfine sugar 4 times.
- In the bowl of a standing mixer fitted with a whisk attachment, beat together egg whites, water, food coloring, and 3/4 cup sugar on medium speed until foamy. Add salt, cream of tartar, and 2 teaspoons vanilla; whisk until meringue is stiff but not dry.
- Transfer meringue to a large bowl. In six additions, sift flour mixture on top, folding in quickly but gently.
- Transfer batter to an ungreased 10-inch tube pan with removable bottom. Smooth top with an offset spatula. Run a knife through batter to release air bubbles. Bake until golden brown and springy to the touch, 35 to 40 minutes.
- Invert pan on its legs or over the neck of a glass bottle, and let cool completely, about 1 hour.
- Meanwhile, combine the berries, lemon juice, and remaining 1/4 cup superfine sugar in a small nonreactive bowl. Set aside to macerate while the cake is cooling, about 1 hour. In a separate bowl, stir together the sour cream, confectioners' sugar, and remaining 1 teaspoon vanilla.
- Carefully run a long offset spatula or knife around the inner and outer perimeter of the pan to release cake. Invert onto serving platter. Serve with macerated berries and sweetened sour cream.
PINK ANGEL FOOD CAKE
Pink lemonade-flavor drink mix gives angel food cake mix its delicate hue. Top with mixed berries for the win.
Provided by My Food and Family
Yield 12 servings
Number Of Ingredients 4
- Prepare cake batter and bake in 10-inch tube pan as directed on package, dissolving the drink mix in measure of water listed on cake mix package before beating with the dry cake mix.
- Cool 5 min. on wire rack. Invert pan; cool cake completely. Loosen cake from sides of pan with knife. Gently remove cake from pan.
- Slice cake. Serve topped with COOL WHIP and berries.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 190, Fat 2 g, SaturatedFat 1.5 g, TransFat 0 g, Cholesterol 0 mg, Sodium 190 mg, Carbohydrate 41 g, Fiber 1 g, Sugar 28 g, Protein 4 g
PINK LADY SQUARES
This is another of our family favorites that makes for an excellent addition to the serving tray. Looks very appealing on the holiday platter and great for special occasions. I often substitute the graham crumbs with crushed Nillas. Just as good untinted - but as my mom reminds me " always make the icing using the juice from a real lemon" - realemon will work but she's right ... that lemon juice makes for awesome!
Provided by Gerry
Yield 16-18 serving(s)
Number Of Ingredients 11
- BASE: In large bowl mix graham wafer crumbs, butter and flour and press into a greased 9x9 inch pan.
- Bake at 275 degrees five minutes, take out of oven and cool.
- TOPPING: Mix the Eaglebrand condensed milk, coconut and pecans and spread over base.
- Bake at 325 for 20 to 25 minute (ovens may vary) being careful not to over bake.
- Cool and ice with Lemon Icing.
- Lemon Icing: In medium bowl beat together the butter, cream and lemon juice.
- Add in the icing sugar, adding more if needed for desired consistency and add just a small amount of food coloring to make for pale pink.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 462.6, Fat 24.3, SaturatedFat 15.2, Cholesterol 44.2, Sodium 205.4, Carbohydrate 57.4, Fiber 2.4, Sugar 49.9, Protein 7
PEACHY ANGEL FOOD DESSERT
I love angel food and serve it often to company. This way anyone, no matter what their diet, they can enjoy dessert!-Lois Walters, Beaconsfield, Iowa
Provided by Taste of Home
Yield 12 servings.
Number Of Ingredients 5
- Tear cake into bite-size pieces; set aside. Prepare whipped topping according to package directions; set aside. , In a large bowl, beat cream cheese and confectioners' sugar; fold in whipped topping. Add cake pieces; stir gently to coat evenly. Spoon into a 13x9-in. dish. Top with pie filling. Chill until serving.
Nutrition Facts :
PINK ANGEL DESSERT
This is a semi-frozen dessert that's easy to make and is great on a warm summer day. Serve with whipping cream and fresh berries or thin slice of lemon.
Provided by Rosary Molloy
Categories Cake Recipes
Number Of Ingredients 6
- Place warm water in small saucepan and sprinkle gelatin on the surface. Let stand 3 to 4 minutes. Stir in sugar and place over low heat, stirring to dissolve sugar. Remove from heat and stir in lemonade concentrate. Chill in refrigerator until partially set, mixture should be the consistency of unbeaten egg whites, 10 to 20 minutes.
- Pour mixture into large mixing bowl and beat in evaporated milk until light and fluffy, 2 minutes. Tear angel food cake into bite sized pieces and fold into mixture. Spoon into a 9x5 inch loaf pan and freeze for 1 hour. Slice and serve.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 170.3 calories, Carbohydrate 35.4 g, Cholesterol 6.1 mg, Fat 1.9 g, Fiber 0.5 g, Protein 4.2 g, SaturatedFat 1 g, Sodium 237.5 mg, Sugar 18 g
CLASSIC PINK PEPPERMINT ANGEL FOOD CAKE
A pretty cake gleaned from Cooking Light magazine(April, 2004)! Great for holidays, dinner parties, and weekend gatherings.
Provided by Sharon123
Categories < 4 Hours
Yield 12 serving(s)
Number Of Ingredients 10
- Preheat oven to 325ºF.
- To make cake, lightly spoon flour into a dry measuring cup; level with a knife. Combine flour and 3/4 cup sugar, stirring with a whisk.
- Place egg whites in a large bowl; beat with a mixer at high speed until foamy. Add cream of tartar and salt; beat until soft peaks form.
- Add 3/4 cup sugar, 2 tablespoons at a time, beating until stiff peaks form. Beat in vanilla, juice, almond extract, and red food coloring.
- Sift 1/4 cup flour mixture over egg white mixture; fold in and then repeat with remaining flour mixture, 1/4 cup at a time. Fold in crushed peppermint .
- Spoon the batter into an ungreased 10-inch tube pan, spreading evenly. Break air pockets by cutting through the batter with a knife. Bake at 325°F for 55 minutes or until cake springs back when lightly touched.
- Invert pan; cool completely. Loosen cake from sides of pan using a thin metal spatula. Invert the cake onto a plate.
- Serve and enjoy!
Nutrition Facts : Calories 158.1, Fat 0.1, Sodium 103.7, Carbohydrate 34.4, Fiber 0.2, Sugar 25.4, Protein 4.5
More about "pink angel dessert food"
20 DESSERTS WITH STORE-BOUGHT ANGEL FOOD CAKE | ALLRECIPES
THE HISTORY OF THE ANGEL FOOD CAKE | MARTHA STEWART
25 DESSERTS YOU CAN MAKE WITH ANGEL FOOD CAKE - TASTE …
PINK ANGELS - A SQUARE RECIPE - THE MESSY BAKER
PINK ANGEL FOOD CAKE WITH MARSHMALLOW FROSTING
PINK LEMONADE ANGEL FOOD CAKE - SPOONFUL OF EASY
MY PINK ANGEL FOOD BIRTHDAY CAKE - TREATS WITH A TWIST
ANGEL CAKE - WIKIPEDIA
25 PINK DESSERTS ALMOST TOO PRETTY TO EAT - INSANELY GOOD
MARTHA STEWART'S PINK ANGEL FOOD CAKE RECIPE
Estimated Reading Time 2 mins
PINK ANGEL DESSERT | RECIPESTY
FRINKFOOD - PINK ANGEL DESSERT
HOW TO MAKE STRAWBERRY, JELLO, ANGEL FOOD CAKE, DESSERT
PINK ANGEL DESSERT - DESSERT RECIPES - FOODDIEZ.COM
ELEANOR ROOSEVELT PINK CLOUDS ANGEL FOOD - RECIPEZAZZ.COM
PINK ANGEL DESSERT - COOKING-RIGHT.NET
14+ PINK DESSERTS RECIPES YOU'LL LOVE - THE CHEERFUL SPIRIT
19 PINK DESSERTS RECIPES YOU'LL LOVE - SHARP ASPIRANT
PINK ANGEL FOOD STRAWBERRY SHORTCAKE TRIFLE - AN AFFAIR FROM THE …
28 EASY PINK DESSERTS RECIPES - THE BEST PINK DESSERTS - DESSERTS …
BEST CAKE BOOK: PINK ANGEL DESSERT
WORLD BEST DIABETIC FOOD RECIPES : PINK ANGEL DESSERT
18 SCRUMPTIOUS FOODS THAT ARE PINK - COOKING CHEW
MRS. CLAUS' COOKBOOK - PINK ANGEL DESSERT - NORTHPOLE.COM
BEST EVER STRAWBERRY JELLO ANGEL FOOD CAKE DESSERT RECIPE
PINK ANGEL DESSERT THE BEST RECIPES - FOOD GRABS
CLASSIC PINK PEPPERMINT ANGEL FOOD CAKE RECIPE | MYRECIPES
PINK ANGEL DESSERT RECIPE - COOKEATSHARE
PERFECTLY PINK ANGEL FOOD CAKE | CUPCAKE CAKES, ANGEL FOOD, …
HEAVENLY RASPBERRY CREAM ANGEL FOOD CAKE DESSERT
21 EASY ANGEL FOOD CAKE DESSERTS TO MAKE - CUPCAKES AND CUTLERY
PINK ANGEL DESSERT - RECIPE | COOKS.COM
PRETTY-IN-PINK ANGEL FOOD CAKE RECIPE | DESSERT RECIPES
9 PINK ANGEL FOOD CAKE IDEAS | CUPCAKE CAKES, CAKE, CAKE DECORATING
PINK ANGEL DESSERT | RECIPE | ANGEL FOOD, DESSERTS, ANGEL FOOD …
PINK ANGEL DESSERT - FREEDOM-FLY.NET
PINK ANGEL DESSERT BEST DISHES - FOOD GRABS
PINK RASPBERRY-ANGEL FOOD DESSERT (1970) - CLICK AMERICANA
You'll also love