LEMON COCONUT BARS
- Preheat oven to 350°F degrees.
- Lightly grease a 13x9 baking pan; set aside.
- In a medium bowl, combine flour& powdered sugar; cut in margarine with pastry blender until crumbly.
- Press mixture into bottom of prepared 13x9 pan & bake for 15 minutes.
- Meanwhile in a large bowl, combine eggs, sugar, baking powder & lemon juice.
- Pour over crust and top with coconut.
- Bake 20 minutes or until golden.
- Cool completely & cut into bars.
- Store in refrigerator.
- NOTE: For plain lemon bars, omit coconut & add 3 Tbsp flour to egg mixture, and proceed as above.
LEMON BARS WITH COCONUT
There is coconut in this lemon bar recipe, but rest assured it is not a dominant flavor. If you would like, you can also up the amount of zest for a more prominent lemon flavor.
Provided by Morgan3
Number Of Ingredients 10
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C). Line a 9x13-inch pan with parchment paper.
- Combine flour, butter, and powdered sugar for crust in a food processor; pulse until fine crumbles form. Press into the prepared pan.
- Bake crust in the preheated oven for 15 minutes.
- Meanwhile, combine sugar, coconut, flour, eggs, lemon zest, lemon juice, and baking powder in a bowl.
- Remove crust from the oven and pour filling over top. Return to the oven and bake until just golden around the edges, 20 to 25 minutes more.
- Remove from the oven and let cool, about 30 minutes. Place in the refrigerator until completely chilled, about 2 hours. Dust with powdered sugar and cut into 24 bars.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 215.2 calories, Carbohydrate 31.4 g, Cholesterol 51.3 mg, Fat 9.5 g, Fiber 1 g, Protein 2.5 g, SaturatedFat 6 g, Sodium 80.5 mg, Sugar 21 g
LEMONY COCONUT BARS
These lemony and chewy bars make a refreshing addition to the holiday cookie tray. Try lime juice and zest for a zingy twist. -Nancy Zimmerman, Cape May Court House, New Jersey
Provided by Taste of Home
Yield 2 dozen.
Number Of Ingredients 19
- Preheat oven to 350°. In a bowl, cream butter and sugar until light and fluffy, 5-7 minutes; gradually beat in flour, mixing well., Press onto bottom of a greased 13x9-in. baking pan. Bake until edges are golden brown, 8-10 minutes. Cool on a wire rack., For filling, in a large bowl, beat eggs, brown sugar, lemon zest and extracts until blended. In a small bowl, mix flour, baking powder and salt; stir into egg mixture. Stir in coconut and pecans. Spread over crust., Bake until golden brown, 17-20 minutes. Cool 10 minutes on a wire rack. Meanwhile, in a small bowl, mix glaze ingredients until smooth; drizzle over warm filling. Cool completely. Cut into bars.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 208 calories, Fat 10g fat (5g saturated fat), Cholesterol 27mg cholesterol, Sodium 96mg sodium, Carbohydrate 29g carbohydrate (21g sugars, Fiber 1g fiber), Protein 2g protein.
- For crust:
- Preheat oven to 350°F. Line 8x8x2-inch metal baking pan with foil, leaving overhang. Butter foil. Combine flour, sugar, and salt in processor; blend 5 seconds. Add coconut and butter; process until mixture resembles fine meal and begins to clump together. Gather dough into ball. Press dough evenly over bottom of prepared pan. Bake crust until golden at edges, about 25 minutes.
- Meanwhile, prepare filling:
- Combine 3/4 cup sugar, eggs, lemon juice, lemon peel, flour, baking powder, and salt in processor. Blend filling until smooth.
- Remove crust from oven. Pour filling evenly over hot crust. Return to oven and bake until filling begins to brown at edges and is just set and springy to touch in center, about 30 minutes. Transfer pan to rack; cool lemon bars completely.
- Using foil as aid, transfer lemon bars to work surface. Flatten foil edges. Cut into 16 bars. Sift powdered sugar over. (Can be made 5 days ahead. Store airtight in single layer in refrigerator.)
LEMON COCONUT BARS RECIPE - (4.4/5)
Provided by kmad
Number Of Ingredients 8
- Preheat oven to 350°F. Line a 9x13x2-inch pan with foil or parchment paper and spray with non-stick cooking spray. In a bowl, combine flour and confectioners' sugar; cut in the butter until crumbly (I used my food processor and pulsed the ingredients until thoroughly combined). Press into the bottom of a lightly greased 13x9x2-inch baking pan. Bake at 350°F for 15 minutes. Meanwhile, in a mixing bowl, beat the eggs, sugar, lemon juice and baking powder until well mixed. Pour over crust; sprinkle coconut evenly over the top. Bake at 350°F for 20 to 25 minutes or until golden brown. Cool on a wire rack. Cut into bars.
LEMON COCONUT BITES
The tangy lemon flavor of this layered bar dessert is especially delicious on a warm day. It takes me back to selling lemonade on the sidewalk as a little girl. -Donna Biddle, Elmira, New York
Provided by Taste of Home
Yield 4 dozen.
Number Of Ingredients 8
- In a small bowl, combine flour and confectioners' sugar; cut in the butter until crumbly. Press into a lightly greased 13x9-in. baking pan. Bake at 350° for 15 minutes. , Meanwhile, in another small bowl, beat the eggs, sugar, lemon juice and baking powder until combined. Pour over crust; sprinkle with coconut. , Bake at 350° until golden brown, 20-25 minutes. Cool on a wire rack. Cut into bars.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 82 calories, Fat 4g fat (2g saturated fat), Cholesterol 25mg cholesterol, Sodium 46mg sodium, Carbohydrate 11g carbohydrate (8g sugars, Fiber 0 fiber), Protein 1g protein.
LEMON CURD BARS WITH COCONUT
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees F (190 degrees C).
- In a large mixing bowl cream the butter. Add the flour, sugar and baking soda. Mix until the mixture forms coarse crumbs
- Pat 2/3 of the mixture into the bottom of one 9x13 inch baking pan. Bake at 375 degrees F (190 degrees C) for 10 minutes. Remove and let cool slightly.
- Spread the lemon curd over the baked layer. To the remaining 1/3 of crumb mixture add the coconut and the almonds. Sprinkle over the top of the lemon curd.
- Lower oven temperature to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C). Bake bars for 25 minutes or until lightly browned.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 121.5 calories, Carbohydrate 16 g, Cholesterol 17.5 mg, Fat 6.3 g, Fiber 0.5 g, Protein 1.1 g, SaturatedFat 3.5 g, Sodium 25.3 mg, Sugar 10.1 g
More about "lemon coconut bars food"
LEMON COCONUT BARS RECIPE - FOOD.COM
4.5/5 (3)Total Time 1 hr 15 minsCategory DessertCalories 150 per serving
RAW LEMON COCONUT BARS - ONCE UPON A PUMPKIN
LEMON COCONUT BARS RECIPE | RECIPE | LEMON RECIPES ...
29 BEST LEMON COCONUT BARS IDEAS IN 2021 | DESSERTS, YUMMY ...
KATE'S REAL FOOD LEMON COCONUT & GINGER ORGANIC GRANOLA ...
LEMON COCONUT BARS - RECIPES - GO BOLD WITH BUTTER
LOW-CARB COCONUT LEMON BARS RECIPE - SIMPLY SO HEALTHY
LEMON COCONUT BARS - THE ENDLESS MEAL®
BLUEBERRY LEMON COCONUT BARS - PLANT-BASED COOKING
COCONUT-LEMON BARS | RECIPES | DR. WEIL'S HEALTHY KITCHEN
LEMON COCONUT BARS - BUDGET BYTES
LEMON COCONUT CAKE MIX BARS | RECIPELION.COM
LEMON COCONUT BARS – GLUTEN-FREE - THE FINER COOKIE
LEMON AND COCONUT BARS - ALL INFORMATION ABOUT HEALTHY ...
LEMON COCONUT GOOEY BUTTER BARS - BROWN SUGAR FOOD BLOG
LEMON COCONUT BARS - COMPLETELY DELICIOUS
LEMON-COCONUT CHEESECAKE BARS RECIPE | THEHUB FROM WALMART ...
LEMON COCONUT BARS - GLORIOUS TREATS
LEMON COCONUT BARS - ALETIA DUPREE
LEMON COCONUT BARS - MY BAKING ADDICTION
LEMON COCONUT BARS - DELICIOUS KRAFT RECIPES
COCONUT LEMON BARS RECIPE | BAKED BY AN INTROVERT
LEMON COCONUT BARS A TROPICAL DELIGHT! - GONNA WANT SECONDS
LEMON COCONUT BARS NUTRITION FACTS - EAT THIS MUCH
LEMON COCONUT BARS - UNWRITTEN RECIPES
LEMON COCONUT BARS RECIPES ALL YOU NEED IS FOOD
SCRUMPTIOUS KETO COCONUT LEMON BARS - BET YOU CAN'T EAT ...
EASY LEMON COCONUT BARS - FEEDING YOUR FAM
19 LEMON COCONUT BARS IDEAS | YUMMY FOOD, FOOD, DELICIOUS ...
PUCKER UP LEMON COCONUT PROTEIN BARS | @OMNOMALLY
LEMON COCONUT BARS- NO EGGS OR GRAINS! - THE BIG MAN'S WORLD
LEMON COCONUT BARS RECIPES | SPARKRECIPES
COCONUT LEMON BARS - A LATTE FOOD
MEYER LEMON BARS WITH A COCONUT CRUST - MOUNTAIN MAMA COOKS
LEMON COCONUT – KATE'S REAL FOOD - ORGANIC ENERGY BARS ...
KETO LEMON BARS RECIPE (PALEO) | THE COCONUT MAMA
LEMON COCONUT BARS - COOKAHOLIC WIFE
LEMON-COCONUT BARS RECIPE | MYRECIPES
LEMON BARS WITH COCONUT SHORTBREAD CRUST - THE ENDLESS MEAL®
NO-BAKE, COCONUT LEMON IMMUNE BARS - MEGAFOOD CANADA
COCONUT-PECAN-LEMON BARS RECIPE | MYRECIPES
LEMON COCONUT BEAUTY BITES | COLLAGEN BARS - KRUMBLED FOODS
You'll also love