MARMALADE PORK CHOPS
This is great for those hurried evenings when you don't have much time for preparations! Only three ingredients! So quick and easy to prepare, and tastes so good! This is one of my family favorites!
Provided by DENEMI
Number Of Ingredients 3
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C).
- Place pork chops in a 9x13 baking dish. In a small bowl stir together the marmalade and soy sauce. Pour over the chops. Cover with foil and bake for 1 hour.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 259.3 calories, Carbohydrate 29 g, Cholesterol 46.3 mg, Fat 7.8 g, Fiber 0.5 g, Protein 19.3 g, SaturatedFat 2.9 g, Sodium 1852.2 mg, Sugar 24.5 g
GRILLED PORK CHOPS WITH SIGNATURE SWEET RUB
This grilled pork chops recipe is an absolute stunner and the perfect food for adults and kids alike. The homemade dry rub comes together quickly with ingredients you've likely got in your spice cupboard and is an awesomely tasty combination of savory and sweet.
Provided by Susie Bulloch (heygrillhey.com)
Categories Main Dish
Number Of Ingredients 9
- Make the rub. Combine all ingredients for the rub in a small bowl and set aside.
- Preheat. Allow the grill to preheat to medium-high heat (around 400 degrees F) for two-zone cooking (one direct heat side and one indirect heat side).
- Season. Season the pork chops with Sweet Rub on all sides and press the rub into the meat.
- Sear. Place the chops on the hottest part of the grill and sear for 2-3 minutes on each side.
- Finish grilling. Move the chops to the indirect heat side of the grill and continue cooking for an additional 5-6 minutes per side until the internal temperature of the pork chops reaches 145 degrees F.
- Rest and serve. Remove the chops from the grill and allow them to rest for 5-6 minutes before slicing.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 225 kcal, Carbohydrate 3 g, Protein 30 g, Fat 10 g, SaturatedFat 3 g, TransFat 1 g, Cholesterol 90 mg, Sodium 67 mg, Fiber 1 g, Sugar 1 g, UnsaturatedFat 5 g, ServingSize 1 serving
GRILLED PORK CHOPS AND ONIONS
- 1. In a zip-top bag or a large container with a lid, combine the pork, onions and 1 cup mojo. Seal bag and transfer to refrigerator; chill at least 3 hours, or overnight.
- 2. Prepare a grill to medium-high heat, or heat a large, lightly-greased grill pan over medium-high heat. Remove pork and onions from the marinade; discard any leftover liquid. Season pork with adobo. Cook pork until golden brown and internal temperature registers 160°F on a quick-read thermometer, basting with remaining mojo, flipping once, 15 - 20 minutes. Cook onions until soft and golden brown, about 10 minutes.
- 3. Divide pork and onions evenly among serving dishes.
- * If you do not have a self-sealing bag, be sure to use a non-reactive container such as a glass or stainless steel baking dish to marinate your chops. Do not use aluminum.
MARMALADE GLAZED PORK CHOPS
These pan fried chops are coated with a tasty glaze of orange marmalade, chili sauce and mustard. Fast and yummy.
Provided by IHeartDogs
Yield 4 serving(s)
Number Of Ingredients 8
- In a bowl combine marmalade, chili sauce, mustard and cumin, mixing well to combine, then set aside.
- Heat oil in a non-stick skillet over medium high heat.
- Sprinkle chops with salt and pepper and brown in hot oil about 4 minutes on each side.
- Remove from pan and cover with foil to keep warm.
- Lower heat a bit and saute onion until softened, about 5 minutes, adding a little more oil if needed.
- Add marmalade mixture to onions, stirring well, and let cook for about 2 minutes.
- Return chops to skillet, turning to coat with the glaze and cook over low heat about 1 minute on each side.
- Serve hot.
GRILLED SWEET AND TANGY PORK CHOPS
- Preheat the grill to medium-high heat.
- Season the pork chops lightly on both sides with the Seasoning Salt. Remember, we aren't rubbing the chops.
- Grill the chops for 5 to 7 minutes per side. Brush them with the Sweet and Tangy Glaze the last 5 minutes of grilling. Internal temperature should register 145 degrees F on an instant-read thermometer. Remove the chops from the grill to a serving platter and allow them to rest for 5 minutes before serving.
- Mix the salt, onion powder, black pepper, garlic powder, celery seed, cayenne, and smoked paprika in a small bowl. Reserve a small amount for another use.
- You can store the remaining Seasoning Salt in an airtight container for up to 6 months.
- In a small bowl, mix together the apple cider vinegar, maple syrup, ketchup, mustard, Worcestershire, and hot sauce. Season with salt and pepper, to taste, and refrigerate if not using immediately.
GRILLED SMOKED PORK CHOPS WITH SWEET AND SOUR GLAZE
- Preheat a grill pan to medium-high.
- In a plastic resealable bag, big enough to fit the chops, mix together the sugar, honey, oil, lime juice, and red pepper flakes. Add the pork chops and let marinate for at least 20 minutes.
- Remove the pork from the marinade. Lightly brush the grill with oil. Put the chops on the grill and cook until grill marks form, about 2 minutes. Rotate the chops 90 degrees, and grill for 2 minutes more, to create diamond grill marks. Flip and cook another 2 minutes. Remove from grill to a serving platter and serve.
EASY GRILLED PORK CHOPS
- Begin by making the marinade. In a small bowl, whisk together the honey, oil, vinegar, cumin and red pepper flakes. Easy, right?
- Sprinkle both sides of the pork chops with salt and pepper and place in a re-sealable plastic bag with the marinade. Let rest on the counter for 1 hour. That's easy.
- Heat a grill or grill pan over medium heat. Remove the pork chops from the bag and lightly sprinkle with salt and pepper. Place on the grill and cook until the pork chop releases from the grill, about 4 minutes. Flip and cook on the other side for another 3 minutes. If using a grill pan, be sure to do in batches so you don't steam the chops. And don't worry if you have neither; you can do this in a pan. See, easy!
PORK CHOPS WITH MARMALADE SAUCE
- To make the marinade, in a small bowl, combine the marmalade, chili powder, salt, pepper, vinegar, mustard, olive oil, and garlic.
- Tenderize both sides of the pork with a fork, piercing the meat all the way through about 10 times per side. Place the pork in a large resealable plastic bag or a large bowl and add the marinade. Make sure the pork is coated on all sides. Refrigerate the pork for at least 3 hours and no more than 6 hours.
- Remove the pork from the refrigerator 30 minutes prior to grilling.
- Prepare your grill by scraping it, oiling it, and heating it to medium-high heat.
- Remove the pork chops from the marinade, reserving the marinade, and lay them in the center of the grill. Grill for 3 minutes. Turn the pork chops 45 degrees and grill for another 3 minutes. Flip the pork chops and grill for 3 minutes before turning 45 degrees and cooking an additional 3 minutes for medium. A meat thermometer inserted in the thickest part of the meat should read 125˚F.
- Transfer the pork chops to a cutting board to rest while you make the sauce. Pour the reserved marinade into a medium skillet. Add the stock and bring to a boil. Boil for 3 minutes.
- To serve, slice the pork into 1/2-inch-thick slices and drizzle the sauce on top.
GLAZED PORK CHOPS WITH SPICED ONION MARMALADE
- Preheat oven to 400°F. Spray baking sheet with vegetable oil spray. Whisk next 5 ingredients in small bowl to blend. Sprinkle pork chops with salt and pepper. Brush generous 1 tablespoon glaze on each side of pork chops. Place chops on prepared baking sheet. Bake until thermometer inserted into center registers 150°F, about 20 minutes. Serve with warm Spiced Onion Marmalade.
BONELESS PORK LOIN CHOPS WITH ONION MARMALADE
- Trim excess fat from pork chops and sprinkle with rosemary and salt and pepper to taste. In a heavy 10-inch skillet heat oil over moderately high heat until hot but not smoking and sauté pork chops until browned on both sides, about 5 minutes. Transfer pork chops with tongs to a plate.
- In drippings remaining in skillet sauté onion until it begins to brown. Add water, vinegar, and jelly and bring to a boil, stirring until jelly melts. Simmer mixture, covered, over moderate heat until onion is tender, about 5 minutes.
- Return pork to skillet and cook, uncovered, turning once, until cooked through and almost all liquid is evaporated, about 5 minutes.
More about "grilled pork chops with sweet onion marmalade food"
PORK CHOPS WITH BACON-ONION MARMALADE | MRFOOD.COM
SWEET AND SAVORY GRILLED PORK CHOPS
PORK CHOPS WITH BALSAMIC SWEET ONIONS
GRILLED BBQ PORK CHOPS
Cuisine AmericanTotal Time 1 hr 15 minsCategory DinnerCalories 255 per serving
PORK CHOPS WITH SWEET ONION MARMELLATA RECIPE
Servings 4-6Author Condé Nast
SKILLET MARMALADE MARINATED PORK CHOPS - COTTER CRUNCH
GRILLED PORK CHOPS WITH ORANGE & MAUI ONION MARMALADE
GRILLED PORK CHOP RECIPES : FOOD NETWORK
PORK CHOPS & ONION MARMALADE *** – NANA'S RECIPES
BONELESS PORK LOIN CHOPS WITH ONION MARMALADE
GRILLED JUICY GARLIC AND ONION PORK CHOPS - OUT GRILLING
HOT AND SWEET GRILLED PORK CHOPS; THE STATE OF THE GARDEN
HOW TO GRILL SALMON, CHICKEN, PORK CHOPS AND STEAK
SWEET AND SOUR PORK CHOPS
You'll also love