TOMATO, ONION, AND CUCUMBER SALAD
For a fresh salad standby, try Rachael Ray's Tomato, Onion and Cucumber Salad recipe from 30 Minute Meals on Food Network.
Provided by Rachael Ray : Food Network
Yield 4 servings
Number Of Ingredients 6
- Dress the tomatoes, onions, and cucumber with olive oil, red wine vinegar, salt, and pepper.
- Let stand while you prepare dinner, about 20 minutes. Re-toss and serve salad with crusty bread for mopping up juices and oil.
TOMATO, BASIL, AND FETA SALAD
- In a large bowl, toss together the tomatoes, cucumber, green onions, basil, olive oil, balsamic vinegar, and feta cheese. Season with salt and pepper.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 140 calories, Carbohydrate 7.4 g, Cholesterol 6.3 mg, Fat 11.9 g, Fiber 1.6 g, Protein 2.4 g, SaturatedFat 2.5 g, Sodium 88.6 mg, Sugar 4.8 g
CUCUMBER AND TOMATO SALAD
- Combine all ingredients in a bowl. Dress with vinegar and oil, salt and pepper, to your taste.
CUCUMBER, TOMATO AND FETA SALAD
This classic refreshing salad pairs perfectly with grilled lamb .
Provided by Bon Appétit Test Kitchen
Categories Salad Tomato Vegetable Appetizer Side No-Cook Fourth of July Picnic Quick & Easy Father's Day Backyard BBQ Dinner Lunch Buffet Feta Cucumber Spring Summer Family Reunion Shower Healthy Party Potluck Bon Appétit Vegetarian Pescatarian Wheat/Gluten-Free Peanut Free Tree Nut Free Soy Free No Sugar Added Kosher
Yield Makes 8 servings
Number Of Ingredients 9
- Combine cucumbers, tomatoes, scallions, olives, half of feta, and mint in a large bowl. Whisk oil and lemon juice in a small bowl; season dressing with salt and pepper. Pour dressing over salad; toss to coat. Season to taste with salt and pepper. Sprinkle remaining half of feta over and serve.
TOMATO CUCUMBER FETA SALAD
- In a large bowl, combine cucumber, tomato, chickpeas and onion.
- Make dressing: In a small bowl, whisk together oil and vinegar and season with salt and pepper. Add to large bowl and toss to combine.
- Top with feta and cilantro and serve.
TOMATO FETA SALAD
- Cut the tomatoes in half and place them in a large bowl. Add the onion, vinegar, olive oil, salt, pepper, basil, and parsley and toss well. Dice the feta in 1/2- to 3/4-inch cubes, crumbling it as little as possible. Gently fold it into the salad and serve at room temperature.
TOMATO CUCUMBER FETA SALAD RECIPE
This Cucumber Tomato Feta Salad has simple ingredients that are a winning combination. Refreshing and flavorful!
Provided by Natasha of NatashasKitchen.com
Number Of Ingredients 11
- In a small bowl, stir together dressing ingredients: 2 Tbsp olive oil, 2 Tbsp lemon juice, pressed garlic cloves, 1/4 tsp salt, 1/4 tsp pepper and 1/4 tsp cumin.
- In a large mixing bowl, add prepared salad ingredients: chopped tomatoes, sliced cucumber, feta cheese crumbles, sliced red onion and 1/4 cup chopped cilantro.
- Just before serving, drizzle with dressing and toss to combine. Season to taste with salt if desired.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 221 kcal, Carbohydrate 12 g, Protein 8 g, Fat 16 g, SaturatedFat 7 g, Cholesterol 37 mg, Sodium 629 mg, Fiber 2 g, Sugar 7 g, ServingSize 1 serving
CUCUMBER, TOMATO & FETA SALAD WITH BALSAMIC DRESSING
This Greek-inspired tomato salad is packed with fresh veggies and flavor-boosting ingredients, like balsamic vinegar, Kalamata olives and crumbled feta cheese. This delicious salad takes just 15 minutes to make and while you could eat it right away, it tastes even better the longer it sits, so plan to leave at least an hour of marinating time before serving.
Provided by Andrea Mathis, M.A., RDN, LD
Categories Healthy Tomato Salad Recipes
Number Of Ingredients 10
- Whisk vinegar, oil, salt and pepper together in a large bowl. Add tomatoes, onion and basil (or parsley); stir to combine. Refrigerate, stirring once or twice, for at least 1 hour. Add cucumber, olives and feta and toss to coat.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 146 calories, Carbohydrate 12 g, Cholesterol 8 mg, Fat 10 g, Fiber 2 g, Protein 3 g, SaturatedFat 2 g, Sodium 315 mg, Sugar 8 g
QUICK CUCUMBER, TOMATO AND FETA SALAD
Use a mix of green and black olives in this perfect lunchtime salad, which also makes a delicious condiment for pita sandwiches. Or spread a whole wheat tortilla with hummus and top with a generous spoonful of salad to make a fresh, crunchy wrap. Enjoy!
Provided by Nif_H
Yield 2-3 serving(s)
Number Of Ingredients 8
- In a small bowl, toss cucumber with cherry tomatoes. Add feta cheese and a handful of pitted kalamata olives.
- Drizzle with a little vinegar or lemon juice and olive oil and season with salt and pepper.
- Spoon each serving into an iceberg lettuce leaf.
CUCUMBER TOMATO FETA SALAD
Allow Cucumber Tomato Feta Salad to marinate for a few minutes before serving, then be sure to soak up all the goodness in the bottom of the bowl with chunks crusty bread.
Provided by Sheila Thigpen
Number Of Ingredients 8
- In a large shallow bowl, toss together the cucumbers, tomatoes, and red onion. Season with salt and freshly ground black pepper to taste.
- Pour equal amounts of extra-virgin olive oil and red wine vinegar over top and toss gently again.
- Sprinkle the salad with feta cheese and basil. Allow the salad to sit at room temperature for 10to 15 minutes, then serve with crusty bread.
Nutrition Facts : ServingSize 4 Servings, Calories 123 kcal, Carbohydrate 9 g, Protein 3 g, Fat 9 g, SaturatedFat 2 g, Cholesterol 8 mg, Sodium 169 mg, Fiber 2 g, Sugar 5 g, UnsaturatedFat 6 g
TOMATO, CUCUMBER AND FETA SALAD
A typically Greek salad, this has caramelized garlic to spark it up a bit! From Cat Cora's Kitchen cookbook.
Provided by Sharon123
Categories Salad Dressings
Number Of Ingredients 11
- In a small frying pan, saute the garlic in the 1 tbls. olive oil over medium high heat. Stir often, until the garlic is caramelized and slightly crunchy. Watch carefully! Set aside and allow to cool to room temperature.
- Arrange the sliced vegetables on individual plates, or on a platter. Top with the olives and the crumbled feta cheese.
- Whisk the vinegar, 1 cup olive oil and oregano together. Season each salad with salt and pepper, then drizzle with the dressing. Top with the sauteed garlic and serve. Enjoy!
TOMATO CUCUMBER AND FETA SALAD
- In medium bowl combine tomatoes and cucumber. Season with salt and pepper. Add vinegar and olive oil. Toss to coat. Sprinkle on feta and serve.
TOMATO, CUCUMBER AND FETA SALAD WITH LEMON VERBENA
From Slashfood. Use any type of *fresh* (heirloom) tomatoes of various colors and use quality ingredients for best flavor.
Provided by COOKGIRl
Yield 4 serving(s)
Number Of Ingredients 8
- Place the salad ingredients on a lettuce-lined platter and drizzle with the dressing.
- Garnish with the lemon verbena leaves.
- Tip: do not garnish the salad with the verbena leaves until just before serving. Cut lemon verbena leaves wilt very quickly. Keep cut verbena leaves fresh by placing them in a bowl of water until ready to garnish.
TOMATO, CUCUMBER, AND FETA SALAD
- In a bowl whisk together the vinegar, the sugar, the oil, and salt and pepper to taste, add the tomatoes, the cucumber, the Feta, and the basil, and toss the salad well.
TOMATO, CUCUMBER, AND PITA SALAD
- Marinate olives:
- Stir together all olive ingredients in an airtight container and marinate olives, chilled, at least 8 hours. Bring to room temperature before using.
- Make pita toasts:
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- Brush rough sides of pita halves with oil and sprinkle with za'atar. Cut each round into 8 wedges, then halve each wedge diagonally. Arrange triangles, oiled sides up, on 2 baking sheets and bake in batches in middle of oven until crisp and pale golden, about 10 minutes. Cool on a rack.
- Assemble salad:
- Add lemon juice to marinated olives, then close container and shake vigorously. Divide olive mixture between 2 large salad bowls. Divide romaine, cucumber, tomatoes, feta, and pita toasts between bowls, then sprinkle with za'atar and toss.
CUCUMBER, MELON AND FARRO SALAD WITH FETA
This is the quintessential summer salad--the one that everyone at the cookout lines up for. Cantaloupe, cucumbers and fresh mint are the refreshing base. Sweet cherry tomatoes add bright notes (and color!) and farro lends heft and nutty taste. Salty feta and a tart red wine vinaigrette round out the flavors in this easy make-ahead salad.
Provided by Food Network Kitchen
Yield 4 to 6 servings
Number Of Ingredients 11
- Bring a large pot of heavily salted water to a boil. Add the farro and cook until tender, 22 to 24 minutes. Drain, spread out on a large plate and let cool.
- Combine the cucumbers, cantaloupe, tomatoes and farro in a large serving bowl; set aside.
- Whisk together the olive oil, vinegar, shallots, chives, 2 teaspoons salt and several grinds of pepper in a medium bowl until emulsified. Pour the vinaigrette over the salad, add the feta and mint and gently toss until the salad is evenly coated.
This cooling summer salad is great for using up veggies from the garden. Great as a side with grilled meats or seafood or as a salsa to give grilled sea bass pizazz. *Prep time includes minimal refrigeration to set the tastes
Provided by TishT
Yield 8 serving(s)
Number Of Ingredients 10
- Place the tomatoes, cucumbers, and onion in a large serving bowl.
- In a small mixing bowl, whisk together the oil, vinegar, soup mix, dill, pepper, and feta.
- Pour the dressing over the vegetables and toss until combined.
- Refrigerate the salad for up to 6 hours before serving.
- Garnish with parsley before serving.
TOMATO SALAD WITH CUCUMBER AND FETA
Serve this on a large fancy serving dish and sprinkle generously with salt and pepper. I have served this many times at my dinner parties... not only is this beautiful to look at, it is absolutely delicious!. Olives can be replaced with capers if desired, and oregano can be replaced with fresh basil. Plan ahead this salad needs to be left out at room temperature for 1 hour or refrigerated for 3 hours before serving. Another variation for this salad is layer mozzarella cheese in between the veggies and omit the feta, it is just as good both ways, but I have to say that the feta is better. Be certain to only use an firm English cucumber for this, otherwise the salad will get watery. This salad should serve up to 6 people, increase all ingredients if serving more. If you are serving this chilled I strongly suggest to let the salad sit out for 1 hour at room temperature before serving, the tomatoes will soften and taste better, tomatoes really should not be refrigerated, they permanently loose their taste and texture. You will love this salad!
Provided by Kittencalrecipezazz
Yield 4-6 serving(s)
Number Of Ingredients 10
- In a large serving platter overlap tomato, onion and cucumber in a decorative pattern.
- In a small bowl whisk together oil, vinegar, oregano, chopped garlic, salt and black pepper.
- Drizzle over the veggies on the plate and let stand for 1 hour at room temperature or refrigerate for minimum of 3 hours (basting occasionally with the dressing).
- When ready to serve sprinkle with feta cheese and olives.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 497.9, Fat 43.2, SaturatedFat 12.8, Cholesterol 50.1, Sodium 935.7, Carbohydrate 20.8, Fiber 4.9, Sugar 11.2, Protein 11.3
More about "cucumber tomato and feta salad food"
HEALTHY TOMATO, CUCUMBER AND FETA SALAD - COOK.ME RECIPES
Cuisine WorldTotal Time 10 minsServings 4Calories 556 per serving
CUCUMBER TOMATO AVOCADO FETA SALAD ... - MY GORGEOUS RECIPES
4.3/5 (6)Total Time 5 minsCategory SaladCalories 369 per serving
CUCUMBER TOMATO FETA SALAD - FOOD FOLKS AND FUN
5/5 (3)Total Time 7 minsCategory Salad, Side DishCalories 86 per serving
- Slice the tomatoes into wedges, slice the cucumber into ¼-inch thick slices, and cut the red onion into thin slices.
EASY CUCUMBER TOMATO FETA SALAD RECIPE - FEEDING YOUR FAM
Cuisine American, SaladTotal Time 5 minsCategory Salad, Side DishCalories 62 per serving
- In a separate bowl mix together the balsamic vinegar and olive oil. Pour over the vegetables and season with salt and pepper. Toss to coat all in the dressing.
TOMATO CUCUMBER SALAD WITH FETA - AMANDA'S COOKIN'
5/5 (3)Total Time 7 minsCategory Side DishCalories 129 per serving
- Slice the cucumbers into decent sized wedges, slice the cucumber into quarter-inch thick slices, and slice the red onion into thin half moons.
- Place all the veggies in the bowl, followed by the rest of the ingredients and toss to coat thoroughly.
CUCUMBER TOMATO SALAD - CRAVING HOME COOKED
5/5 (1)Total Time 25 minsCategory Lunch, SaladCalories 147 per serving
- Marinate Onion: Add the olive oil, vinegar, salt, pepper, and onion to a large salad bowl. Give the ingredients a quick mix, then let the onion marinate for 10-15 minutes.
- Combine Ingredients & Toss: Add the rest of the ingredients to the bowl and toss everything well to coat in the dressing.
CUCUMBER TOMATO SALAD WITH FETA - BOWL OF DELICIOUS
5/5 (5)Total Time 10 minsCategory Salad, SideCalories 248 per serving
- In a small bowl, mix together the red wine vinegar (2 tablespoons), sugar (1 teaspoon), kosher salt (1/2 teaspoon), and black pepper (1/4 teaspoon). Add the sliced red onions and stir to coat. Allow to sit for 5-10 minutes, stirring once or twice.
- While you let the onions sit: cut the ends off the cucumber, slice in half lengthwise, and scoop out the seeds with a spoon. Discard the seeds and slice the cucumber thinly, about 1/4" thick. Add to a large bowl. (And if you prefer, you can peel the cucumber before cutting it.)
CUCUMBER TOMATO FETA SALAD - GREEN HEALTHY COOKING
5/5 (1)Calories 216 per servingCategory Salad
- Finley slice romaine lettuce, then rinse and spin dry (make sure the lettuce is very dry so it doesn't water down the dressing later).
- Thinly slice red onion and then cut thin slices in half to get about 1-2 inch-long thin stripes (see video).
CUCUMBER, TOMATO AND FETA SALAD SIDE DISH | EASY SIDE DISHES
Ratings 21Calories 139 per servingCategory Salad Recipes
- Add halved grape tomatoes, chopped red onion and chopped green pepper to bowl and mix well. Set aside.
EASY CUCUMBER TOMATO FETA SALAD - HEALTHY FITNESS MEALS
5/5 (1)Total Time 15 minsCategory SaladCalories 247 per serving
TOMATO CUCUMBER SALAD WITH FETA AND BASIL - THE LEMON BOWL®
5/5 (1)Total Time 10 minsCategory Salad, Side, Side Dish, VegetarianCalories 133 per serving
CUCUMBER TOMATO FETA SALAD - JCP EATS
Cuisine American, GreekCategory Side DishServings 2Total Time 15 mins
LIGHT & FRESH CUCUMBER TOMATO FETA SALAD - CUPCAKES & KALE ...
Ratings 7Calories 139 per servingCategory Salad
CUCUMBER, TOMATO AND FETA SALAD - WHOLE FOODS MARKET
Servings 2Calories 160 per servingTotal Time 10 mins
CUCUMBER TOMATO FETA SALAD - COOKTORIA
4.8/5 (6)Calories 292 per servingCategory Salad
CUCUMBER, TOMATO, AND FETA SALAD RECIPE - BON APPéTIT
3.6/5 (28)Servings 8
CUCUMBER TOMATO CHICKPEA FETA SALAD RECIPE - SABRINAS ...
Reviews 2Category RecipeCuisine AmericanTotal Time 20 mins
CUCUMBER TOMATO FETA SALAD - THAT LOW CARB LIFE
Reviews 59Calories 125 per servingCategory Side Dishes
9 FOOD IDEAS | FOOD, CUCUMBER TOMATO FETA SALAD, TOMATO ...
CUCUMBER TOMATO SALAD WITH FETA CHEESE RECIPES
CUCUMBER FETA TOMATO ONION SALAD - ALL INFORMATION ABOUT ...
CUCUMBER TOMATO AND FETA SALAD RECIPES
CUCUMBER SALAD WITH FETA RECIPES
ITALIAN TOMATO CUCUMBER SALAD RECIPE - ALL INFORMATION ...
TOMATO CUCUMBER FETA SALAD - FOOD NEWS
TOMATO CUCUMBER SALAD WITH FETA- TFRECIPES
TOMATO CUCUMBER AND FETA SALAD RECIPES
CUCUMBER TOMATO FETA GREEK SALAD - ALL INFORMATION ABOUT ...
QUINOA SALAD RECIPE WITH CUCUMBER, TOMATO AND FETA - FOOD NEWS
HERE’S A STUNNING RECIPE FOR A LIGHT AND ... - DONUTS
TOMATO CUCUMBER AND FETA SALAD - ALL INFORMATION ABOUT ...
You'll also love