CHILI CONCOCTION OPTION
I compiled some recipes and then played with it some more and ended up with this. My husband says it has a zing to it. It's hot but not too hot, I can't handle it too hot. Feel free to play and make your own concoction... vegetarian...ground turkey...soy sauce...just have fun!
Provided by Engrossed
Yield 8-10 serving(s)
Number Of Ingredients 27
- In a large pot, brown ground beef with onion. Drain.
- Add garlic and dry spices. Cook stirring for 2 minutes until fragrant.
- Add tomato paste, molasses, brown sugar, Worcestershire sauce and Tabasco sauce. Stir until combined.
- Stir in the rest of the ingredients (except vinegar). Bring to a boil. Turn down heat to low and cook uncovered for 1 hour, stirring a few times.
- Add balsamic vinegar. Stir.
- Serve hot with shredded cheese, sour cream and chopped green onions.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 388.4, Fat 9.2, SaturatedFat 2.9, Cholesterol 37, Sodium 1059.4, Carbohydrate 56.5, Fiber 13.7, Sugar 16.1, Protein 25.5
ROD'S SLOW COOKER CHILI CONCOCTION
Make and share this Rod's Slow Cooker Chili Concoction recipe from Food.com.
Provided by BigRodKC
Yield 8-10 serving(s)
Number Of Ingredients 11
- Brown ground beef and ground venison until cooked through. Add cooked meat to slow cooker.
- Brown onion in skillet. Add to slow cooker.
- Rinse all beans except chili style beans and add to slow cooker. Add chili-style beans, salsa, and stewed tomatoes.
- Add just enough tomato juice until all ingredients are almost covered.
- Cook on low for 8 to 10 hours.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 497.9, Fat 11.2, SaturatedFat 4.5, Cholesterol 82.3, Sodium 985.4, Carbohydrate 58.8, Fiber 17.2, Sugar 9.5, Protein 42.8
People also searched
More about "chili concoction option food"
20+ IDEAS FOR WHAT TO SERVE WITH CHILI - AMANDA SEGHETTI
Web Mar 26, 2023 sour cream. bread, cornbread, rolls – some sort of bread. potatoes. hot dog. Frito chili pie (I had never heard of this until I lived in Oklahoma!) a green salad. Spanish rice. green onions or scallions. No …
WHAT TO SERVE WITH CHILI - BAKE IT WITH LOVE
Web Mar 28, 2023 4 jalapeno peppers, 1 tablespoon Parmesan cheese. Bake at 425°F (218°C) for 10-15 minutes, or until the top of the filling is golden on the edges and the jalapenos have reached your desired level …
19 BEST CHILI RECIPES TO MAKE YEAR AFTER YEAR - FOOD & WINE
Web Feb 9, 2023 Four-Chile Chili. Ground sirloin, jalapeño, ancho, chipotle, and paprika play a key role in this spicy chile, combined with beans and beef broth. It'll keep in the fridge for up to four days, or ...
WHAT TO SERVE WITH CHILI: 18 TASTY SIDE DISHES
Web Jul 15, 2022 What goes with chili? Let’s dive in and explore some of the best options for what to eat with chili. Source: Tastesbetterfromscratch.com 1. Bread Sticks Just the thought of dipping …
41 SIDE DISHES FOR CHILI - WHAT TO SERVE WITH CHILI - EATING …
- Cornbread. Chili is even better with cornbread crumbled on top. Homemade cornbread is very simple and so delicious. Homemade Cornbread Recipe. Looking for an easy homemade cornbread recipe?
- Baked Potatoes. Every good bowl of chili needs a baked potato to enjoy it with. Serve it on the side or pour the chili on the baked potato for a great meal.
- How to make Garlic Bread. Garlic bread is easy and tasty with chili. It is perfect for dipping and getting every last drop. Homemade Garlic Bread. How to make the best Garlic Bread.
- Jalapeno Popper French Bread. Jazz things up with this cheesy bread stuffed with jalapenos. This is perfect for someone that likes a little extra heat in their chili.
- Quesadillas. Whip up a quick quesadilla to enjoy with chili. This recipe is easy to make with chicken and your favorite toppings or enjoy it plain with cheese.
20 BEST CHILLI RECIPES | BBC GOOD FOOD
Author Sarah LienardPublished Jun 22, 2020Estimated Reading Time 7 mins
WHAT TO SERVE WITH CHILI: 27 BEST SIDE DISHES - FOOD LOVIN FAMILY
Web Oct 10, 2022 It makes a sublime chili side dish so good you may want to add the queso to your chili. 27. Bacon Wrapped Jalapeno Poppers. Add more savory and spicy flavors to …
CHILI'S NUTRITION FACTS: WHAT TO ORDER & AVOID - VERYWELL FIT
Web Jun 5, 2022 It has 1,780 calories, 128g fat, 53g saturated fat, 49g carbohydrate, 104g protein, and 2,780mg sodium. While the burgers are some of the highest-calorie options …
WHAT GOES WELL WITH CHILI? 14 ANSWERS THAT WILL SURPRISE YOU
Web May 18, 2021 One of the best and most popular salads to pair with chili is coleslaw, as it’s creamy and tangy. You can never go wrong with the traditional, Chick-fil-A style …
NUTRITIONAL FACTS: - FOOD.COM
Web Nutritional Facts: Chili Concoction Option Please note, the information provided here is approximate. Totals do not include: possible substitutions (i.e. "OR"-ed ingredients), …
WHAT DO YOU PUT IN YOUR CHILI? - THE TAKEOUT
Web Nov 25, 2017 Whenever I make beef chili in the slow cooker, I’ll always add in a mixture of anchovy paste, Worcestershire sauce, double-concentrated tomato paste, soy sauce, …
CHILI CONCOCTION OPTION RECIPE | FOOD.COM - RECIPEBRIDGE
7 HEALTHY CHILI'S MENU ITEMS - HOW TO ORDER HEALTHY AT CHILI'S
Web Mar 22, 2018 Courtesy Chili's. Nutrition: 630 calories; 30 grams fat; 42 grams carbs; 5 grams fiber; 5 grams sugar; 48 grams protein. This seared salmon is served with rice …
12 TIPS FOR MAKING BEST-EVER CHILI | TASTE OF HOME
Web Mar 30, 2020 Keep things subtle by soaking dried guajillo chilies in hot water for 30 minutes, pureeing the peppers and adding it to your chili. Or go a little spicier by using …
CHILI CON CARNE: ORIGIN AND RECIPES | ARCTIC GARDENS
Web Mar 1, 2015 10 Reasons to love chili 1. First and foremost – health. Chili can be really healthy if the cook wants it to be. Adding onions, two kinds of bell peppers and corn …
CHILI CONCOCTION OPTION - LUNCHLEE
Web Jan 4, 2023 I compiled some recipes and then played with it some more and ended up with this. My husband says it has a zing to it. It’s hot but not too hot, I can’t handle it too hot.
HOMEMADE CHILI RECIPES - GIRL GONE GOURMET
Web Jan 4, 2022 S LOW COOKER CHILI | This easy no bean chili recipe cooks in the crockpot for an easy weeknight dinner. Lean ground beef, peppers, onions, green chile, and chili …
WHAT GOES GOOD WITH CHILI? FIVE TRIED-AND-TESTED SUGGESTIONS
Web With meat (usually beef) as its base ingredient, chili is definitely a protein-packed dish. A serving of chili has around 15 grams of protein which is already 25% of the required …
HOW TO MAKE CHILLI CON CARNE | BBC GOOD FOOD
Web 9. Thicken the sauce. 10. Serve homemade chilli oil on the side. 1. Make chilli in one pot only. Just like a cowboy cooking over the campfire embers we’ve kept it to one pan. This …
UNION STATION IN TORONTO JUST GOT A NUMBER OF NEW STORES AND …
Web May 26, 2023 Signature drinks include Deerioca (brown sugar slow-cooked with tapioca for 2 hours), Royal 9 Milk Tee (black tea infused with blueberry) and …
Web total -> aaaa2021
Are you curently on diet or you just want to control your food's nutritions, ingredients? We will help you find recipes by cooking method, nutrition, ingredients...Check it out »
You'll also love