CHICKEN BACON RANCH CASSEROLE
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees F (190 degrees C). Line a baking sheet with parchment paper. Arrange chicken on the baking sheet.
- Bake chicken in the preheated oven until no longer pink in the center and the juices run clear, about 30 minutes. An instant-read thermometer inserted into the center should read at least 165 degrees F (74 degrees C).
- Dice chicken and place in a bowl; add ranch mix and stir until coated.
- Place bacon in a large skillet and cook over medium-high heat, turning occasionally, until evenly browned, about 10 minutes. Drain bacon slices on paper towels, reserving bacon grease in the skillet. Crumble bacon into small pieces.
- Heat reserved bacon grease in the skillet; cook and stir bell pepper until slightly tender, 2 to 3 minutes. Add chicken, 1 jar Alfredo sauce, milk, and garlic; cook and stir until heated through, about 5 minutes.
- Bring a large pot of lightly salted water to a boil; add penne and cook, stirring occasionally, until tender yet firm to the bite, about 11 minutes. Drain.
- Pour 1/2 the jar of remaining Alfredo sauce into a casserole dish; top with 1/2 of the penne, 1/2 of the chicken mixture, 1 1/2 cup mozzarella cheese, and 1/2 of the bacon. Repeat layering with remaining ingredients in the same order ending with 1 cup mozzarella cheese and bacon on top.
- Bake in the preheated oven until casserole is bubbling and cheese is lightly browned, about 30 minutes.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 591.2 calories, Carbohydrate 33.9 g, Cholesterol 105.9 mg, Fat 34.3 g, Fiber 1.4 g, Protein 37.2 g, SaturatedFat 14.2 g, Sodium 1407.4 mg, Sugar 4.5 g
CHICKEN BACON RANCH CASSEROLE
This chicken bacon ranch casserole is a dinner that both of my wonderful (but picky!) children will eat. I can easily make it ahead and then bake it right before serving. Sometimes I add 2 cups of cooked veggies, like peas or chopped broccoli, for a complete meal. -Rebekah Schultz, Mantua, New Jersey
Provided by Taste of Home
Yield 10 cups
Number Of Ingredients 9
- Preheat oven to 400°. Cook pasta according to package directions. Drain and transfer to a large bowl. , In the same pan, combine milk, ranch salad dressing and salad dressing mix until smooth. Stir in cream cheese. Cook and stir over medium heat until cream cheese is melted; pour over pasta. Stir in chicken, bacon and 1 cup cheddar cheese. Transfer to a greased 13x9-in. baking dish. Top with remaining 1 cup cheese. Bake, uncovered, until heated through and cheese is melted, 15-20 minutes. If desired, sprinkle with green onions.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 495 calories, Fat 26g fat (12g saturated fat), Cholesterol 80mg cholesterol, Sodium 710mg sodium, Carbohydrate 40g carbohydrate (4g sugars, Fiber 1g fiber), Protein 24g protein.
CHICKEN BACON CASSEROLE
I made this up using ingredients I had on hand. A great way to use up all of the random stuff that's on hand when you haven't had a chance to go shopping.
Provided by Chef Esther
Categories One Dish Meal
Yield 4-6 serving(s)
Number Of Ingredients 13
- Preheat oven to 350.
- Fry bacon crispy, set aside and crumble.
- Saute chicken until browned on each side and cooked half way. Cup in 1 inch pieces.
- Cook pasta half way.
- Microwave broccoli for 1 minute. Stir and microwave for 1 minute.
- Mix sour cream, water, salt and pepper, Worcestershire sauce and cream soup in a mixing bowl.
- Saute onions in the bacon drippings until translucent.
- Add broccoli and chicken for 2-3 minutes to the onions.
- Mix chicken, onion and broccoli mixture with the sauce in a 2 quart casserole dish.
- Add pasta and 3/4 of shredded cheese, mix well.
- Cover and bake in oven for 25 minutes.
- While casserole is cooking, mix breadcrumbs, melted butter and the rest of the cheese with a fork in a small bowl.
- After 25 minutes uncover and add the breadcrumb topping mix.
- Bake for and additional 5-10 minutes.
- Serve immediately.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 448.2, Fat 23.7, SaturatedFat 10.6, Cholesterol 68.6, Sodium 1016, Carbohydrate 41.9, Fiber 6, Sugar 4.8, Protein 18.1
RANCH CHICKEN CASSEROLE WITH BACON
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C).
- Fill a large pot with lightly salted water and bring to a rapid boil. Cook egg noodles at a boil until tender yet firm to the bite, 7 to 9 minutes.
- Meanwhile, place bacon in a large skillet and cook over medium-high heat, turning occasionally, until evenly browned, about 10 minutes. Drain bacon slices on paper towels. Crumble.
- Heat oil in a skillet over medium-high heat. Place chicken in the hot skillet, sprinkle with lemon-pepper, and brown on all sides, 5 to 7 minutes. Remove with a slotted spoon and place in a 9x13-inch baking dish.
- Combine 1/2 of the crumbled bacon, sour cream, soup, milk, and ranch dressing mix in a bowl and mix until blended. Pour over chicken, add drained egg noodles, and stir. Sprinkle remaining bacon on top, cover with Colby-Jack cheese, and top with green onions.
- Bake in the preheated oven until cheese is melted and chicken is no longer pink in the center, about 30 minutes.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 562.6 calories, Carbohydrate 45.3 g, Cholesterol 128 mg, Fat 25.4 g, Fiber 1.5 g, Protein 36.3 g, SaturatedFat 10.6 g, Sodium 1443.5 mg, Sugar 8.5 g
More about "chicken bacon ranch casserole food"
10 BEST CHICKEN BACON RANCH CASSEROLE RECIPES | YUMMLY
CHICKEN BACON RANCH CASSEROLE RECIPE - PILLSBURY.COM
4.5/5 (424)Category EntreeServings 6Total Time 45 mins
- In large bowl, place 1 lb cooked and drained penne pasta, 2 cups shredded cooked chicken, 1 jar (15 oz) Alfredo pasta sauce and 1/2 cup ranch dressing. Stir to combine. Pour mixture in pan; spread evenly.
- Sprinkle 6 slices chopped cooked bacon evenly over top, then sprinkle with 2 cups shredded mozzarella cheese (8 oz).
- Bake 15 to 20 minutes or until hot and bubbly. Let stand 5 minutes before serving. Sprinkle with chopped parsley.
CHICKEN BACON RANCH CASSEROLE - MAMA LOVES FOOD
Ratings 3Servings 8Cuisine AmericanCategory Main Course
PALEO WHOLE30 CHICKEN BACON RANCH CASSEROLE - REAL FOOD ...
CHICKEN BACON RANCH CASSEROLE | EASY RECIPE WITH HEALTHY ...
CHICKEN BACON RANCH CASSEROLE - EFILRES.COM
CHICKEN BACON RANCH CASSEROLE - THE DIARY OF A REAL HOUSEWIFE
10 BEST CHICKEN RANCH CASSEROLE RECIPES - YUMMLY
CHICKEN BACON RANCH CASSEROLE RECIPE - HIDDEN VALLEY
BACON RANCH CHICKEN CASSEROLE – US FOOD NETWORK
CHICKEN BACON RANCH CASSEROLE RECIPE - LITTLE SPOON FARM
CHICKEN BACON RANCH CASSEROLE - DAMN DELICIOUS
CHICKEN RANCH CASSEROLE - MRFOOD.COM
CHICKEN BACON RANCH CASSEROLE | FOODTALK
CHICKEN BACON RANCH CASSEROLE - JO COOKS
CHICKEN BACON RANCH CASSEROLE - LOW-CARB AND EASY - JORDO ...
CHICKEN BACON RANCH CASSEROLE - SAVVY SAVING COUPLE
CHICKEN BACON RANCH CASSEROLE - CONTENTEDNESS COOKING
CHICKEN BACON RANCH CASSEROLE - THE CHEESE KNEES
CHICKEN BACON RANCH CASSEROLE RECIPE - HOMEMADE …
CHICKEN BACON RANCH CASSEROLE - HEALTHY LIVING AND LIFESTYLE
CHICKEN BACON RANCH CASSEROLE! - MY INCREDIBLE RECIPES
KETO CHICKEN BACON RANCH CASSEROLE - HEARTY KETO DINNER
CHICKEN BACON RANCH CASSEROLE - RECIPE | COOKS.COM
CHICKEN-BACON RANCH CASSEROLE RECIPE - SOUTHERN LIVING
CHICKEN BACON RANCH PENNE - MYINCREDIBLERECIPES.COM
MR. FOOD: CHICKEN RANCH CASSEROLE - KOAM
CHICKEN BACON RANCH CASSEROLE - EFILRES.COM
CHICKEN BACON RANCH CASSEROLE RECIPE (QUICK & EASY ...
CHICKEN BACON RANCH CASSEROLE - THE COUNTRY COOK
CHICKEN BACON RANCH CASSEROLE - CASSEROLE RECIPES
THE BEST CHICKEN BACON RANCH CASSEROLE - EASY FAMILY RECIPES
BACON CHICKEN RANCH CASSEROLE - LIFEWITHJANET.COM
CHICKEN BACON RANCH CASSEROLE - RECIPES NEED
CHICKEN BACON RANCH CASSEROLE - SIMPLE JOY
BACON RANCH CHICKEN CASSEROLE – TASTY RECIPES
TOP 20 BACON, BUTTER, GARLIC & COOKED CHICKEN RECIPES : 2022
CHICKEN BACON RANCH CASSEROLE - BY THE RECIPES
TATER TOT CHICKEN CASSEROLE - ALL INFORMATION ABOUT ...
CHICKEN BACON RANCH CASSEROLE - MOORE OR LESS COOKING
CHICKEN BACON RANCH CASSEROLE - SAVORY TOOTH
CHICKEN BACON RANCH CASSEROLE WITH POTATOES - 100K …
INSTANT POT BACON RANCH CHICKEN CASSEROLE - SWEET AND ...
CHICKEN BACON RANCH CASSEROLE - JOY FILLED EATS
CHICKEN BACON RANCH CASSEROLE - FACEBOOK.COM
You'll also love