NO CRUST BLUEBERRY PIE WITH CRUMBLE TOPPING
Easy to make pie that is delicious and healthy. No crust means you get the wonderful pie flavor and lots of fresh fruit without all the butter. A custard like base makes it incredibly easy to make and serve. Most any kind of berry can be used including blueberries, raspberries, and blackberries. Omit the crumble topping for an even healthier pie. Perfect for a summer day.
Provided by Evan Edstrom
Yield 8 Slices, 8 serving(s)
Number Of Ingredients 14
- Preheat oven to 350F, lightly grease 9-inch pie pan with nonstick spray (glass preferred).
- In a medium bowl: mix flour, sugar, baking powder, and salt.
- In a large bowl: whisk together eggs, milk, yogurt, vanilla extract, and almond extract.
- Add flour mixture to wet mixture, whisk to combine. Mixture should be smooth without clumps.
- Gradually add blueberries to mixture and gently stir to coat berries.
- Pour into pie pan and bake pie in oven for 30-40 minutes at 350F (Stop after 20 minutes to add topping, if desired).
- (Optional topping) While pie is baking, finely crush graham crackers in a bowl. Add sugar and cinnamon and mix well. Melt butter in microwave and slowly pour over graham cracker mixture as you stir. Butter should coat entire mixture and clump together.
- (Optional topping) After 20 minutes in the oven, remove pie and evenly distribute graham cracker mixture over the top. Increase oven temperature to 375F to help brown topping.
- Put back in oven and bake for remaining 10-20 minutes, or until knife inserted into center of pie comes out fairly clean except for juices from berries.
- Let cool, serve, and enjoy.
BLUEBERRY CRUMB PIE
Provided by Food Network Kitchen
Yield 8 servings
Number Of Ingredients 18
- Make the dough: Pulse the whole-wheat flour, all-purpose flour, granulated sugar, vinegar, salt and about one-third of the butter in a food processor until the butter is incorporated. Add the remaining butter and pulse until it is in pea-size pieces. Add 2 tablespoons ice water and pulse until the dough just comes together. Pinch a small piece of dough: If it doesn't hold together, add up to 2 more tablespoons ice water, pulsing, 1 tablespoon at a time. Turn the dough out onto a large piece of plastic wrap and press into a ball. Pat into a 1/2-inch-thick disk and wrap tightly. Refrigerate until firm, at least 1 hour.
- Roll the dough into a 12-inch round on a lightly floured surface or between 2 pieces of lightly floured parchment paper. (If the dough becomes soft, refrigerate until firm.) Center the dough in a 9-inch pie plate. Fold the overhang under itself and crimp the edges; refrigerate 30 minutes. Meanwhile, preheat the oven to 350 degrees F.
- Lightly pierce the bottom and sides of the crust with a fork, then line with parchment paper or foil and fill with pie weights or dried beans. Bake 20 minutes, then remove the parchment and weights and continue baking until lightly golden, about 10 more minutes. Transfer to a rack and let cool completely.
- Meanwhile, make the filling: Bring 3 cups blueberries, 1/2 cup granulated sugar and the lemon zest to a simmer in a saucepan over medium heat, crushing the berries slightly with a wooden spoon. Cook, stirring occasionally, until reduced by half, about 20 minutes. Discard the lemon zest. Transfer the blueberry mixture to a bowl; stir in the remaining 3 cups berries and 1/4 cup granulated sugar, the lemon juice, whole-wheat flour, nutmeg and salt. Let cool completely.
- Make the topping: Combine the nuts, brown sugar, whole-wheat flour, butter and salt. Squeeze the mixture into clumps with your hands and scatter on a baking sheet. Freeze 30 minutes.
- Increase the oven temperature to 375 degrees F. Pour the blueberry filling into the crust and top with the frozen crumb topping. Transfer to a baking sheet and bake until the filling is bubbly and the topping is golden brown, 45 to 55 minutes. (If the topping browns too quickly, cover it with foil.) Transfer the pie to a rack and let cool overnight, or at least 4 hours, so the filling sets.
BLUEBERRY CRUMBLE PIE
Note: These recipes have been adapted from "Lobster Rolls and Blueberry Pie" by Rebecca Charles of Pearl Oyster Bar and Deborah DiClementi. Text copyright 2003 by Rebecca Charles. Reprinted by permission of Regan Books.
Provided by Martha Stewart
Number Of Ingredients 13
- To make the crust: In a food processor, combine the flour, salt, and cold butter. Pulse until the mixture is the consistency of sand. Add the water while pulsing until the mixture comes together; being sure not to overwork it. (To mix the dough by hand, combine the flour, salt, and butter in a large bowl. Add the cold water and work by hand until the mixture comes together.) Remove the dough from the food processor or bowl on a lightly floured work surface. Shape it into disk about 1/2 inch thick. Wrap in plastic and refrigerate for at least 1 hour before rolling out.
- To make the crumble: Combine the flour and sugar in a food processor until thoroughly combined. Add the butter and pulse until the mixture forms a crumble, being sure not to over mix. Refrigerate until ready to use.
- To make the filling: In a large bowl, combine all of the ingredients. Using the back of a spoon, crush about 20 percent of the blueberries so the juice mixes with the cornstarch and thickens the filling.
- To make the pie: Preheat the oven to 350 degrees. Butter and flour a 10-inch pie tin; set aside. On a lightly floured surface, roll out the dough. Place in pie tin, trim, and crimp the edges. Use a fork to poke holes around the sides and bottom of the crust. Chill until firm, about 20 minutes. Cover with a piece of parchment paper and fill it with dried beans. Bake until the crimped edges are firm, about 10 minutes. Remove the parchment paper and beans, and bake until the bottom is firm, about 10 minutes. Fill the crust with the berry mixture, spreading evenly, and top with the crumble. Place on a parchment paper-lined baking sheet, and bake until the filling starts to bubble, 1 to 1 1/4 hours. Remove, and cool on a wire rack.
PEACH AND BLUEBERRY CRUMB PIE
- Place an oven rack in the center of the oven and preheat to 375 degrees F. Butter a 9-inch ceramic or glass pie dish.
- For the filling: Finely grind the tapioca in a food processor or spice grinder, about 1 minute. Combine the blueberries, peaches, sugar, lemon juice, vanilla, cinnamon, lemon zest and tapioca in a medium bowl.
- Unroll the pie crust and place in the pie dish. Brush the inside with the egg white.
- For the topping: Pulse the almonds, butter, oats, flour and sugar until small chunks form in a food processor.
- Pour the filling into the crust. Crumble the topping over the filling and bake until the top is golden brown, about 55 minutes. If after 30 minutes of baking the edges of the crust begin to brown too quickly, cover the edges of the pie dish with strips of foil. Cool the pie for 30 to 40 minutes before slicing.
BLUEBERRY PEACH CRUMB PIE
- For the dough: In a large bowl, mix the flour, granulated sugar and salt. Using a pastry blender or your fingers, cut in the cold butter until pea-size.
- In a separate bowl, beat the eggs with a fork until fluffy and pale yellow. Using a fork, mix the eggs into the flour mixture until the dough just comes together. Finish combining the dough with your hands to form a ball, being careful to avoid over-working the dough.
- Cut the ball in half, forming two smaller balls of dough. Gently press down on each to form two equal disks. Wrap each disk in plastic wrap and place in the refrigerator for at least 2 hours or up to overnight.
- For the filling: In a bowl, add the peaches, blueberries, brown sugar, flour, lemon juice and zest. Gently mix and set aside for 5 minutes.
- For the topping: In a bowl, add the oats, brown sugar, butter, flour and cinnamon, and mix with your fingers, pinching the butter to create pea-size pieces.
- Preheat the oven to 375 degrees F.
- Lightly dust a clean surface with flour. Spray a 10-inch pie pan with nonstick cooking spray. Roll out the dough to about 12 inches in diameter, then place in the pan. Pour the filling over the dough and sprinkle the crumb topping over the top. Bake for 40 to 45 minutes. Cool on a wire rack before serving.
BLUEBERRY CRUMB PIE
- Preheat the oven to 375 degrees F (190 degrees C).
- Press the pie crust into the bottom and up the sides of a 9 inch pie plate. In a large bowl, stir together the sugar and flour. Mix in the lemon zest and lemon juice. Gently stir in the blueberries. Pour into the pie crust.
- In a medium bowl, stir together the brown sugar, oats, flour and cinnamon. Mix in butter using a fork until crumbly. Spread the crumb topping evenly over the pie filling.
- Bake for 40 minutes in the preheated oven, or until browned on top. Cool over a wire rack.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 461.2 calories, Carbohydrate 75.6 g, Cholesterol 22.9 mg, Fat 17 g, Fiber 4.3 g, Protein 4.5 g, SaturatedFat 7.5 g, Sodium 185 mg, Sugar 45.8 g
SIMPLE BLUEBERRY APPLE PIE
Provided by Sunny Anderson
Yield 6 to 8 servings
Number Of Ingredients 15
- Preheat the oven to 400 degrees F.
- For the crust: In a food processor, add the flour and a nice pinch of salt. Pulse very lightly just to blend. Add the butter evenly around the flour and quickly pulse until the flour resembles small crumbles. Slowly pour the water through the spout until the dough begins to come together. Remove and quickly form into a disc. Tightly cover with plastic wrap. Refrigerate for 20 minutes.
- Meanwhile, for the filling: In a large bowl, add the blueberries, apples, sugar, cornstarch, cinnamon, lemon juice and a pinch of salt. Stir to combine and set aside.
- Remove the dough from the refrigerator and place on a lightly floured surface. Gently roll the disc into a circle big enough to fit into the pie pan and leave a 3-inch overhang. The dough should be about 1/8-inch thick. Using a pizza cutter, trim the edges of the dough. Place the dough into the pie pan and press gently against the bottom and sides to fit the dough into the pan. Pour in the fruit filling, and then scatter the butter evenly around the top of the pie. Fold the extra dough that's hanging off the edge over the top to create the top of the pie crust. Leave a hole in the center for ventilation.
- Whisk the egg with 1 teaspoon water and brush the top with egg wash and then sprinkle with the sugar.
- Place in the oven and bake until the crust is golden brown, about 35 minutes. Let the pie rest at least an hour before serving to let the filling set.
BLUEBERRY CRUMB PIE
After looking around for this recipe and not finding it, I kind of adapted one on my own. It comes out pretty and delicious and a dollop of Cool Whip on top is lovely.
Provided by Karen..
Yield 8 serving(s)
Number Of Ingredients 9
- Preheat oven to 375*.
- Place pie crust into pie pan and crimp edges as desired.
- In a mixing bowl, combine all filling ingredients gently.
- Pour evenly into pie plate.
- Combine flour and sugar for topping and cut in butter until mixture resembles course crumbs (I use my fingers for this).
- Sprinkle evenly over filling.
- Bake for 40-50 minutes until filling starts to bubble and crust is lightly browned.
- Cover edges with foil if crust is browning too quickly.
BLUEBERRY CRUMBLE PIE
We love how the cinnamon-scented streusel topping lets the juicy berries peek through.
Provided by Melissa Roberts
Categories Food Processor Berry Fruit Dessert Bake Fourth of July Thanksgiving Mother's Day Graduation Father's Day Backyard BBQ Blueberry Spice Summer Anniversary Family Reunion Cinnamon Potluck Bon Appétit Vegetarian Pescatarian Peanut Free Tree Nut Free Soy Free Kosher Pie
Yield 8 servings
Number Of Ingredients 16
- For crust:
- Pulse 1 1/4 cups flour, butter, and salt in a food processor until mixture resembles coarse meal with some pea-size pieces remaining. Drizzle 3 tablespoons ice water over mixture. Pulse until moist clumps form, adding more water by teaspoonfuls if mixture is dry. Transfer dough to a lightly floured work surface. Divide into 4 equal pieces. Working with 1 piece at a time, use the heel of your hand to smear each portion of dough twice in a forward motion to distribute butter. Gather all 4 dough pieces into a ball. Flatten into a disk, wrap in plastic, and chill dough until firm, at least 1 hour.
- Roll out dough on a lightly floured surface to a 13" round. Transfer to pie dish, gently pressing dough onto bottom and up sides of dish. Fold overhang under and crimp edges decoratively. Pierce bottom of crust in several places with a fork, then chill until firm, about 30 minutes.
- Line a large baking sheet with foil and place on a rack in middle of oven; preheat to 375°F. Line crust with parchment paper or foil and fill with pie weights. Bake until crust is set, about 20 minutes. Carefully remove parchment and pie weights. Bake until crust is pale golden, about 12 minutes longer. Transfer crust to a wire rack; let cool.
- Filling and topping:
- Whisk 2/3 cup sugar, cornstarch, and lemon zest in a large bowl. Add blueberries and lemon juice; toss gently to coat and evenly distribute. Let filling stand, tossing occasionally, until berries release their juices, 20-30 minutes.
- Whisk flour, remaining 3 tablespoons sugar, light brown sugar, cinnamon, and salt in a medium bowl. Add melted butter; mix topping with fingertips to blend.
- Preheat oven to 375°. Spoon blueberry filling into crust, then sprinkle topping over. Bake pie until filling is bubbling and topping is golden, about 1 hour 15 minutes. Cover with foil after 30 minutes if browning too fast.
- Let pie cool on a wire rack.
- Do Ahead
- Dough can be made up to 2 days ahead. Keep chilled. Pie can be baked 8 hours ahead. Let stand at room temperature.
- Preheat the oven to 375 degrees F. Lightly butter an 8-inch square baking dish.
- For the filling: In a bowl, add the blueberries, sugar, cornstarch, cider, and vanilla, Carefully mix the ingredients together with a spatula, leaving the blueberries whole. Set aside while you assemble the topping.
- For the topping: In the bowl of a mixer, add the flour, sugars, and butter. Using the paddle attachment, incorporate the butter into the dry ingredients until the mixture looks mealy or crumbly. (This can be done by hand.) Stir in the oats and nuts.
- Pour the filling into an 8-inch square baking dish and evenly distribute the topping over the fruit. Bake for 30 minutes, or until the topping is golden brown and the fruit is bubbling. Cool slightly and serve warm.
BLUEBERRY CRUMB PIE
Treating yourself to this indulgent dessert won't give you the blues later on! Even with a fabulous fruit filling and crumb topping, this light recipe keeps fat and calories to a minimum. Serve the pie warm, advises our Test Kitchen staff...and expect plenty of compliments!
Provided by Taste of Home
Yield 8 servings.
Number Of Ingredients 16
- In a bowl, whisk together 1/4 cup flour, water and lemon juice; set aside. In a large bowl, combine sugar, salt and remaining flour; cut in shortening until crumbly. Gradually add flour mixture, tossing with a fork until moistened. , On a piece of plastic wrap, press dough into a 4-in. circle. Cover with a second sheet of plastic wrap; roll into 12-in. circle. Freeze for 10 minutes. Let stand for 1 minute; remove plastic wrap. , Transfer pastry to pie plate; trim to 1/2-in. beyond edge of plate. Flute edges. Prick bottom and sides of pastry with a fork. Line shell with a double thickness of heavy-duty foil. Bake at 375° for 8 minutes. Remove foil; bake 5 minutes longer. , Place blueberries in crust. In a bowl, combine the yogurt, brown sugar, flour, vanilla and lemon zest; spread over blueberries. Combine graham cracker crumbs, sugar and butter; sprinkle over yogurt mixture. Bake at 375° for 35-40 minutes or until crumbs are lightly browned and filling is bubbly.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 313 calories, Fat 9g fat (3g saturated fat), Cholesterol 9mg cholesterol, Sodium 164mg sodium, Carbohydrate 55g carbohydrate, Fiber 2g fiber), Protein 4g protein.
BLUEBERRY SOUR CREAM CRUMB PIE
- For the crust: In a food processor, combine the flour, sugar and salt.
- Process to a coarse meal stage.
- While the processor is running, add the water a tablespoon at a time until clumps form.
- Gather into a ball, flatten into a disk and wrap in plastic.
- Refrigerate at least 30 minutes, or until firm.
- Preheat oven to 400^F.
- Roll out dough on a floured work surface to a 13 in circle.
- Transfer to a 9 inch glass pie pan.
- Trim edge to 1/2 inch of pan, fold under and crimp.
- Freeze 10 minutes.
- Line crust with foil and fill with pie weights or beans.
- Bake until sides are set, about 12 minutes.
- Remove foil and weights.
- For the filling: Combine the first 6 ingredients in a medium bowl, blending well.
- Carefully, mix in the blueberries.
- Spoon into the crust and bake 25 minutes, or until set.
- For the topping: In a medium bowl, combine the butter and flour, using fingertips, until pea size clumps appear.
- Mix in pecans and sugar.
- Spoon over pie and Bake until topping browns slightly, about 12 minutes.
- Cool to room temperature.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 479.9, Fat 27.6, SaturatedFat 15.2, Cholesterol 84.8, Sodium 119.6, Carbohydrate 54.8, Fiber 2.3, Sugar 29.9, Protein 5.5
This recipe is from North American Blueberry Council. This is a good way to use instant oatmeal pkgs. that didn't get used during the winter.
Provided by RecipeMonster
Yield 6 serving(s)
Number Of Ingredients 4
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees F.
- In a 9-inch pie plate, toss blueberries with sugar.
- In a small bowl, combine oatmeal and butter until mixture forms coarse crumbs; sprinkle over blueberries.
- Bake until mixture bubbles around the edge and topping is light brown, 30 to 35 minutes.
BLUEBERRY CRUMBLE PIE
Use up summer's fresh blueberries in this buttery, juicy, and completely delicious blueberry crumble pie. It tastes even better with ice cream on top!
Provided by Sally
Number Of Ingredients 12
- Prepare my pie crust recipe through step 5.
- In a large bowl, blueberries, granulated sugar, flour, cornstarch, lemon juice, and zest together until thoroughly combined. It will be pretty flour-y. That's ok. Place filling in the refrigerator until needed in step 4.
- Preheat oven to 400°F (204°C).
- On a floured work surface, roll out one of the discs of chilled dough (you can freeze the 2nd for later use, see note). Turn the dough about a quarter turn after every few rolls until you have a circle 12 inches in diameter. Carefully place the dough into a 9-inch pie dish. Tuck it in with your fingers, making sure it is smooth. Spoon the cold filling into the crust and discard the leftover juices in the bottom of the bowl, if any. Flute or crimp the edges of the crust. Place pie in the refrigerator until needed in the next step.
- Mix the brown sugar, flour, and cinnamon together in a medium bowl. Using a pastry cutter, cut the cold butter into the brown sugar mixture until coarse crumbs are formed. Stir in the oats and sprinkle over pie.
- Place the pie onto a large baking sheet and bake for 25 minutes. Keeping the pie in the oven, turn the temperature down to 375°F (190°C) and bake for an additional 30-35 minutes. After the first 20 minutes of bake time, I place a pie crust shield on top of the pie to prevent the edges from browning too quickly. I also loosely cover the whole pie with aluminum foil to prevent the crumble from browning too quickly as well.
- Allow the pie to cool for 3 full hours at room temperature before serving. This time allows the filling to thicken up. Cover leftovers tightly and store in the refrigerator for up to 5 days.
VEGAN BLUEBERRY CRUMBLE PIE
A traditional Swedish recipe with a vegan twist! This crumble pie has a fresh and juicy blueberry filling and a crisp, flaky crust.
Provided by Ida Josefin Eriksson
Number Of Ingredients 9
- Preheat the oven to 400°F (200°C).
- Spoon the blueberries into a pie tin and mix with potato starch and sugar.
- Mix all the dry ingredients to the crumble topping in a bowl. Add the coconut oil and pinch everything together into a crumbly dough.
- Spread the crumble topping evenly over the blueberry filling.
- Bake in the middle of the oven for 35 minutes or until the pie crust has some golden color.
- Store leftovers in the refrigerator.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 323 calories, Carbohydrate 36 grams carbohydrates, Cholesterol 0 milligrams cholesterol, Fat 19 grams fat, Fiber 2 grams fiber, Protein 3 grams protein, SaturatedFat 15 grams saturated fat, ServingSize 1, Sodium 85 grams sodium, Sugar 18 grams sugar, TransFat 0 grams trans fat, UnsaturatedFat 2 grams unsaturated fat
BLUEBERRY CRUMBLE BARS
These perfectly simple to make Blueberry Crumble Bars are filled with plump, juicy and sweet citrus hinted blueberries are layered on top of a shortbread crust and topped with a delicious buttery crumble!
Provided by Jocelyn Delk Adams
Number Of Ingredients 13
- Preheat the oven to 375 degrees F. Prepare a 8×8-inch baking pan with the non-stick coating of your choice.
- For the crumble and crust, whisk together flour, sugar, baking powder and salt.
- Next, cut in the cold butter using two forks or a pastry cutter then slowly mix in the egg yolk and cold water. Don't worry if the dough seems really crumbly. It should be!
- Next take half of the crumble mixture and press into the prepared pan. The rest should be saved for the top of the bars.
- Stir together blueberries, lime juice, flour, sugar, cinnamon and vanilla until combined.
- To assemble, evenly add blueberry filling to top of crust.
- Next sprinkle the remaining crumble over the top of the blueberry filling.
- Bake for 30-38 minutes or until golden brown and set.
- Cool bars to room temperature then cut and serve.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 230 kcal, Carbohydrate 33 g, Protein 2 g, Fat 10 g, SaturatedFat 6 g, Cholesterol 40 mg, Sodium 3 mg, Fiber 1 g, Sugar 19 g, ServingSize 1 serving
BLUEBERRY CRUMBLE PIE
- Preheat oven to 375. Brush bottom and sides of crust with egg yolk. Bake on baking sheet 5 minutes or until light broun.
- Pour blueberry pie filling into crust. Combine four, oats, and sugar into small bowl.
- Mix in margarine.
- Spoon over pie filling.
- Bake on baking sheet about 35 minutes or until filling is bubbly and topping is browned.
- Cool on wire rack.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 382.6, Fat 12.6, SaturatedFat 2.5, Cholesterol 23.6, Sodium 230.8, Carbohydrate 65.1, Fiber 2.9, Sugar 45.9, Protein 3
More about "blueberry crumble pie food"
BLUEBERRY CRUMB PIE RECIPE - COUNTRY LIVING
5/5 (1)Total Time 1 hr 5 minsCuisine AmericanCalories 476 per serving
- Preheat oven to 425 degrees F. Meanwhile, in a large bowl, toss blueberries with 1/2 cup sugar and 2 tablespoons flour until coated.
- In a medium bowl, using a pastry blender or your fingers, combine butter and remaining sugar and flour until crumbly and butter pieces are the size of small peas.
BLUEBERRY CRUMBLE PIE RECIPE - SAVING ROOM FOR DESSERT
4.8/5 (6)Calories 412 per servingCategory Dessert, Pie
- Preheat the oven to 375°F. Line a baking sheet with foil and place in the oven to preheat as well. Remove the unbaked, prepared 9-inch deep dish pie crust from the refrigerator. Line the pie crust / pie plate with parchment paper and add pie weights or dried beans. Bake the crust for about 20 minutes.
- Remove the parchment paper and pie weights or beans and set aside. Return the crust to the oven and bake another 10 minutes or until it starts to brown lightly.
- Whisk together the sugar, cornstarch and lemon zest. Place the clean, dry blueberries in a large mixing bowl. Add the grated apple, lemon juice and sugar/cornstarch mixture. Gently toss the blueberries to combine or use a rubber spatula and gently turn to coat. Set aside until the berries start to release their juices - 20-30 minutes, while preparing the topping.
BLUEBERRY CRUMBLE PIE - FOOD CHANNEL
Estimated Reading Time 4 minsTotal Time 1 hr 45 mins
RECIPE - BLUEBERRY CRUMBLE PIE - LCBO
BLUEBERRY CRUMBLE PIE BARS • FLAVOR FEED
Cuisine AmericanTotal Time 1 hrCategory DessertCalories 168 per serving
- Make the crust. Grease the bottom and sides of a 9-x-13-inch pan. Line the pan with a sheet of foil or parchment so it extends over two sides of the pan.
- Combine the flour, sugar, and salt in the bowl of a food processor and pulse a few times to blend. Add the butter and pulse just until mixture resembles coarse crumbs. In a small bowl, mix the egg, vanilla and lemon zest. Add to the flour mixture and pulse just until blended and crumbly (do not over process). Scrape the mixture into the prepared pan and press into an even layer.
- Make the filling: In a medium bowl, mix the sugar, cornstarch, cinnamon, ginger, and salt. Add the blueberries and toss to coat. Scatter the blueberry mixture over the crust.
BLUEBERRY CRUMBLE PIE - FOR THE LOVE OF COOKING
5/5 (2)Category DessertServings 8Total Time 3 hrs
- Make the pie crust by pulsing the 1¼ cups of flour, chopped butter, and salt together in a food processor until it resembles a coarse meal with some pea-sized pieces remaining.
- Drizzle in 3 tablespoons of ice-cold water over the mixture; pulse the food processor until clumps form.
BLUEBERRY CRUMBLE CHEESECAKE PIE - OMG CHOCOLATE DESSERTS
Reviews 2Category DessertsServings 8Total Time 50 mins
- Stir together flour, oats, brown sugar, and cinnamon. Add melted butter and whisk with a fork to make the crumbs, set aside.
- Beat softened cream cheese with sugar, vanilla, and flour. Add slightly beaten egg and mix just to combine. Spread the mixture in prebaked crust.
BLUEBERRY APPLE CRUMB PIE - REAL FOOD REAL DEALS
Reviews 7Category DessertServings 8Total Time 1 hr
- For the crust, combine the oats, flour, and salt in a food processor. Process until the oats are broken down into flour.
- Add the remaining crust ingredients. If the dough is too dry to form a ball, add the water a little bit at a time.
BLUEBERRY CRUMB CHEESECAKE PIE | BLUEBERRY DESSERT RECIPE
Reviews 1Calories 253 per servingCategory Dessert
- Stir together the sugar, cornstarch and salt in a large saucepan. Whisk in the water until everything has dissolved, over medium-low heat.
- 2. Bring the mixture to a boil over medium-high heat, stirring regularly. Reduce the heat slightly and simmer for 2 minutes.
- 3. Add the blueberries and increase the heat to medium-high, allowing the blueberries to releases their juices. Continue heating and stirring, allowing the mixture to boil a little and thicken for about 8-10 minutes. Remove the pan from the heat and let the mixture cool.
BLUEBERRY CAKE RECIPE WITH CRUMBLE TOPPING - TATYANAS ...
Reviews 4Servings 10Cuisine AmericanCategory Breakfast & Brunch, Dessert
- Preheat the oven to 350F and line the bottom of a 9-inch spring form pan with parchment paper. Spray the sides with a baking spray.
- In a large mixing bowl, whisk together the yogurt, sugar, vanilla and eggs for a few minutes until creamy and smooth. Whisk in the oil, then set aside the wet batter. In a separate bowl, combine the dry ingredients: flour, baking powder, salt, cinnamon and nutmeg. Sift the dry ingredients in the wet ingredients, then mix together just until the flour is incorporated; do not overmix.
- In a separate bowl, toss together the blueberries and cornstarch, coating the berries well; this will help keep the blueberry juices thickened as the berries cook in the cake batter. Reserve 1/2 cup of the blueberries for the topping. Add the remaining berries to the batter and fold in. Pour the prepared batter into the pan, spread evenly to the edges and level the top.
- In a small bowl, prepare the crumble topping. Combine the oats, melted butter, brown sugar, pecans and a sprinkle of cinnamon. Toss the ingredients together until they are well coated in the butter. Sprinkle the mixture in an even layer over the cake batter. and sprinkle with the remaining berries.
QUICK KETO BLUEBERRY CRUMBLE - MIND FOOD MATTER
5/5 (1)Total Time 30 minsCategory Keto DessertsCalories 337 per serving
BLUEBERRY CRUMB PIE RECIPE | RECIPE - RACHAEL RAY SHOW
- For the filling, in a large bowl, combine blueberries, granulated sugar, flour, cornstarch, lemon juice, and 2 tablespoons water
- Line a 9-inch pie pan with the crust and dock the surface gently with a fork to keep the crust from puffing up during baking
BLUEBERRY CRUMBLE PIE » HUMMINGBIRD HIGH
5/5 (2)Category BreakfastCuisine American
BLUEBERRY PIE CRUMBLE | THE LEAF NUTRISYSTEM BLOG
Calories 138Estimated Reading Time 4 mins
BLUEBERRY CRUMBLE PIE WITH MAINE BLUEBERRIES - JUGGLING ...
Category DessertEstimated Reading Time 4 mins
BLUEBERRY CRUMB PIE BY MICHELE'S PIES - GOLDBELLY
Brand Michele's PiesCategory Fruit PiesPrice $65
DOMINIQUE ANSEL'S BLUEBERRY CRUMBLE PIE RECIPE | PEOPLE.COM
Estimated Reading Time 2 mins
VEGAN BLUEBERRY PECAN CRUMBLE PIE BY THE PIE HOLE - GOLDBELLY
Brand The Pie HolePrice $65
CRANBERRY CRUMBLE PIE | FOOD & WINE
Category PiesTotal Time 2 hrs 5 mins
BLUEBERRY CRUMBLE PIE - DOMINO SUGAR
BLUEBERRY CRUMBLE | DESSERT CLASSICS | SBS FOOD
3.4/5 (16)Servings 6Cuisine CanadianCategory Dessert
APPLE BLUEBERRY CRUMB PIE - RECIPE! - LIVE. LOVE. LAUGH. FOOD.
Estimated Reading Time 3 mins
PEACH BLUEBERRY CRUMBLE PIE - CANADIAN LIVING
BLUEBERRY CRUMBLE PIE - FOOD LION
CREAMY BLUEBERRY PIE RECIPE W/ CRUMBLE TOPPING - FOOD NEWS
BLUEBERRY CRUMBLE PIE - FOOD LOVE COLLECTIVE
BLUEBERRY CRUMB PIE RECIPE - FOOD NEWS
BLUEBERRY PIE | CANADIAN LIVING
BLUEBERRY CRUMBLE PIE - ALL FOODS MAGAZINE
BLUEBERRY PIE WITH CRUMBLE TOP - ALL INFORMATION ABOUT ...
BEST BLUEBERRY CRUMB PIE RECIPE - FOOD NEWS
You'll also love