ROSEMARY-GARLIC ROAST BEEF
This tender and juicy roast looks beautiful when I serve it to guests. It also makes the house smell wonderful as it cooks. I usually serve it with warm French bread and a salad topped with buttermilk dressing. -Brenda Hlivyak, La Center, Washington
Provided by Taste of Home
Yield 6 servings.
Number Of Ingredients 9
- Combine the garlic, rosemary, salt and pepper; set aside 4 teaspoons. Rub the remaining mixture over roast; place in a greased shallow roasting pan., In a small bowl, whisk reserved herb mixture with oil. In a shallow dish, combine the potatoes, yellow peppers and onion; add oil mixture. Toss to coat. Arrange vegetables around roast., Bake, uncovered, at 425° for 30-60 minutes or until meat reaches desired doneness (for medium-rare, a thermometer should read 135°; medium, 140°; medium-well, 145°). , Transfer roast and peppers to a warm serving platter. Let stand for 10-15 minutes before slicing. Meanwhile, return potatoes and onion to the oven; bake 10 minutes longer or until potatoes are tender.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 352 calories, Fat 14g fat (4g saturated fat), Cholesterol 91mg cholesterol, Sodium 467mg sodium, Carbohydrate 21g carbohydrate (3g sugars, Fiber 3g fiber), Protein 34g protein.
ROSEMARY RIB ROAST
This recipe for rosemary crusted beef rib roast with horseradish cream will brighten any Thanksgiving dinner table.
Provided by By Betty Crocker Kitchens
Number Of Ingredients 9
- Place beef on rack in shallow roasting pan. In small bowl, mix garlic, salt, pepper, rosemary and oil; rub mixture over roast. Let stand at room temperature 30 minutes.
- Heat oven to 450°F. Insert ovenproof meat thermometer so tip is in thickest part of beef and does not touch bone. Place pan on lower oven rack. Roast uncovered 45 minutes. Reduce oven temperature to 350°F. Roast 45 to 50 minutes longer or until of desired doneness (140°F for medium-rare, 155°F for medium). Cover loosely with foil; let stand 15 minutes.
- In small bowl, mix sour cream, lemon juice and horseradish. Carve beef; serve with horseradish sauce.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 630, Carbohydrate 3 g, Fat 1 1/2, Fiber 0 g, Protein 91 g, SaturatedFat 11 g, ServingSize 1 Serving, Sodium 730 mg
ROSEMARY-SALTED STANDING RIB ROAST
Provided by Food Network Kitchen
Yield 8 to 10 servings
Number Of Ingredients 7
- Remove the beef from the refrigerator about 30 minutes before roasting. Set a roasting pan on the lowest oven rack; preheat the oven to 425 degrees F. Using a paring knife, make deep slits all over the roast and between each of the ribs; insert a garlic sliver into each slit and poke it just beneath the surface. Grind 2 tablespoons salt, the peppercorns, rosemary and bay leaves in a spice grinder (or crush and finely chop with a knife). Combine with the olive oil and rub all over the roast.
- Carefully place the roast in the hot roasting pan fat-side up (bones on the bottom). Roast until an instant-read thermometer inserted into the thickest part registers 120 degrees F for medium rare, 1 hour 50 minutes to 2 hours. Transfer the roast to a platter or cutting board, tent loosely with foil and let rest 30 minutes before carving.
PRIME RIB ROAST BEEF WITH FRESH GARLIC AND ROSEMARY
I got the roasting idea from Paula Deen. When I first saw this way of cooking I said to myself "Get out of here"! BUT this is great for putting in the oven and going to a movie, spending time with guests, preparing the rest of the meal, or just you time. I changed the time to what worked for me. Seasoned to the way we like it. With lots of Fresh Garlic and Rosemary. I made boneless because that is what was for sale. And makes for easy slicing! The cooking time is the actual time roast is in oven while on. Add 3 hours for resting in cooling oven. Oven Door MUST stay closed.
Provided by Rita1652
Categories Roast Beef
Yield 8-10 serving(s)
Number Of Ingredients 5
- Allow roast to stand at room temperature for at least 1 hour.
- Meanwhile mix salt pepper and rosemary together.
- Preheat the oven to 375 degree F.
- Score roast in 10 random spots for the garlic. Rub roast with the seasoning mix. Place cloves into slices.
- Place roast on a rack in the pan with the fat side up.
- Roast for 1 hour.
- Turn off oven.
- Leave roast in oven but do not open oven door for 3 hours.
- About 30 to 40 minutes before serving time, turn oven to 375 degrees F and reheat the roast.
- Important-- Do not remove roast or re-open the oven door from time roast is put in until 20 minutes before ready to serve.
- Remove roast 20 minutes after heating.
- Slice end cuts for those that like medium well, center cuts for those that like it medium rare to rare.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 6.6, Sodium 291.4, Carbohydrate 1.5, Fiber 0.2, Protein 0.3
BEEF RIB ROAST WITH GARLIC AND ROSEMARY
A standing rib roast combines deep beefiness with marvelous tenderness and, naturally, has a price tag to match. But don't be intimidated. It's still a roast, after all, and that means it's easy to cook.
Provided by Lillian Chou
Yield 8 servings
Number Of Ingredients 4
- Pulse garlic, rosemary, salt, and 1 tsp pepper in a food processor until smooth, then rub all over roast. Transfer to a rack set in a 13- by 9-inch roasting pan and marinate, chilled, at least 8 hours.
- Let roast stand at room temperature 1 hour.
- Preheat oven to 450°F with rack in middle. Roast meat, fat side up, 20 minutes. Reduce oven temperature to 350°F and roast until an instant-read thermometer inserted into center of meat (do not touch bone) registers 110°F, 1 1/2 to 2 hours more. Transfer to a platter and let rest, uncovered, 30 minutes (temperature of meat will rise to about 130°F for medium-rare).
- Do Ahead
- Beef can be marinated 1 day ahead.
RIB ROAST WITH ROSEMARY-GARLIC POTATOES
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees, with racks in upper and lower thirds. Place beef on a large rimmed baking sheet; season generously with salt and pepper. Roast on upper rack for 45 minutes; move to lower rack.
- Remove 3 to 4 tablespoons of fat from beef and place on a second rimmed baking sheet with potatoes, garlic, and rosemary. Season with salt and pepper and toss to combine; place on upper rack.
- Roast beef until an instant-read thermometer inserted in the thickest part registers 110 degrees, 45 to 60 minutes more. Remove beef from oven and tent loosely with aluminum foil; let rest until internal temperature registers 130 degrees, about 30 minutes.
- Continue to roast potatoes, tossing occasionally, until golden, 25 to 30 minutes more. Slice beef and serve with potatoes.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 1 g, Fat 76 g, Fiber 3 g, Protein 58 g
ROSEMARY AND PEPPER BEEF RIB ROAST WITH PORCINI JUS
Plan ahead, this recipe calls for marinating the rib roast overnight. A spice grinder or blender can be used to grind up the mushrooms.
Provided by threeovens
Categories Roast Beef
Yield 12-14 serving(s)
Number Of Ingredients 13
- Combine the rosemary, 3 tablespoons black pepper and the vegetable oil; rub all over the roast, cover and refrigerate overnight.
- Place a large roasting pan in the center of the oven and preheat to 375 degrees F; let the roast stand at room temperature for 30 minutes.
- Season the roast with salt and put in the hot roasting pan, fat side down, to sear; roast for 30 minutes.
- Turn the roast over, reduce heat to 350, and roast, turning the pan several times in the oven, until a meat thermometer registers 125 degrees F, about 3 hours.
- Transfer to a carving board and let rest at least 20 minutes before carving.
- Meanwhile, in a saucepan, melt the butter over medium heat, add the shallots and garlic and cook until lightly browned, about 5 minutes; add wine and boil 2 minutes.
- Add stock, vinegar, and thyme; bring to a boil, reduce heat, and simmer until reduced to about 2 1/2 cups, about 20 minutes.
- Strain the sauce, then return it to the saucepan; swhisk in the porcini powder and simmer for 1 minutes.
- Cover, remove from the heat and let stand for 5 minutes; season with salt and pepper.
- Carve the roast and serve with the porcini mushroom jus.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 79.3, Fat 6.6, SaturatedFat 2.4, Cholesterol 7.6, Sodium 299.3, Carbohydrate 3.6, Fiber 0.8, Sugar 0.1, Protein 1.4
GARLIC PRIME RIB
- Place the roast in a roasting pan with the fatty side up. In a small bowl, mix together the garlic, olive oil, salt, pepper and thyme. Spread the mixture over the fatty layer of the roast, and let the roast sit out until it is at room temperature, no longer than 1 hour.
- Preheat the oven to 500 degrees F (260 degrees C).
- Bake the roast for 20 minutes in the preheated oven, then reduce the temperature to 325 degrees F (165 degrees C), and continue roasting for an additional 60 to 75 minutes. The internal temperature of the roast should be at 135 degrees F (57 degrees C) for medium rare.
- Allow the roast to rest for 10 or 15 minutes before carving so the meat can retain its juices.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 562.2 calories, Carbohydrate 1 g, Cholesterol 112.7 mg, Fat 48 g, Fiber 0.2 g, Protein 29.6 g, SaturatedFat 19.4 g, Sodium 395.5 mg
BEST NO-FAIL PRIME RIB (GARLIC HERB CRUST)
This is the best prime rib recipe with a garlic herb crust - the perfect holiday standing rib roast! Watch the video above to see how I make it.
Provided by Lisa Bryan
Categories Main Course
Number Of Ingredients 12
- Remove the prime rib from the fridge 2-3 hours before cooking, and allow it to come to room temperature.
- Preheat your oven to 450F/230C. In a small bowl, mix together the butter, garlic, salt, thyme, rosemary, and black pepper.
- After the prime rib has come to room temperature, pat it down with paper towels to make sure it's dry. Then rub the entire outside of the prime rib with the herb butter mixture.
- Place the prime rib in an oven-safe pan or roasting tray with the bones-side down, fat-side up. Place the onion slices in the pan around the meat, if you're making the red wine au jus. If not, you can omit the onions.
- Cook the prime rib in the center of the oven for 20 minutes at 450F. It should get a nice sear on the outside. If not, cook it a few minutes longer. Then reduce the temperature of the oven to 325F and continue cooking until the internal temperature reaches 120F (about an hour and a half), for medium-rare. But go by temperature, not time, as it will depend on the size of your prime rib and your oven.
- Remove the prime rib from the oven and let it rest for 20-30 minutes. You can tent it with aluminum foil to keep it warm. Then, remove the string and bones, and slice it up into thick 1/2" slices.
- After you've removed the fat from the pan, add up to 1/4 cup of drippings back in along with the beef broth and red wine. If you have leftover herbs, you can toss those in as well.
- Simmer this for about 15 minutes, or until the liquid has reduced by half. It's meant to be a thin sauce, but if you'd like to add a little bit of a thickener, you can do that as well. Strain the au jus to remove the onion and any browned bits, then drizzle over the prime rib.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 1129 kcal, Carbohydrate 3 g, Protein 47 g, Fat 100 g, SaturatedFat 43 g, Cholesterol 225 mg, Sodium 1193 mg, Fiber 1 g, Sugar 1 g, ServingSize 1 serving
ROSEMARY RIBEYE ROAST
A flavorful crust, simple technique on an easy-to-follow Prime Rib recipe. Download the Roast Perfect App, select your exact size roast and your target doneness for perfect results.
Yield Serves 6
Number Of Ingredients 8
- Brush entire surface of roast with balsamic vinegar. In a small mixing bowl, combine garlic, salt, pepper, thyme, rosemary and olive oil to make an herb paste. Coat roast evenly with paste, wrap in plastic wrap and refrigerate 30 to 60 minutes.
- Preheat oven to 450°F232°C. Place roast, fat side up, on a rack in a shallow roasting pan.
- Place pan in oven for 15 minutes. Reduce heat to 325°F163°C and continue roasting for approximately 2 hours for medium (when thermometer registers 135-140°F58-60°C), or adjust for desired doneness, checking temperature with a thermometer.
- Transfer roast to cutting board; loosely tent with foil and let rest 15 to 20 minutes. Slice across the grain.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 502cal total
GARLIC HERB-CRUSTED PRIME RIB ROAST
- Gather the ingredients.
- Position the oven rack on the lowest level in the oven. Preheat oven to 450 F.
- Carefully remove prime rib roast from the bones so that the bones remain attached to each other (or have your butcher do it for you). Place the bones in the bottom of a large heavy roaster pan. The ribs will serve as the rack for the roast.
- Sprinkle both ribs and roast generously with the salt and pepper.
- Place garlic , onion, horseradish, oregano, flour, and mayonnaise in a food processor and pulse until it forms a smooth paste.
- Press the garlic paste onto all sides of the roast and place fat-side up on the rib rack in the pan.
- Place the pan in your pre-heated oven and bake for 20 minutes.
- Reduce oven heat to 275 F. Bake an additional 1 1/2 hours or until an instant-read thermometer inserted in the center of the roast indicates a temperature of 120 to 125 F. Check at 10-minute intervals until it reaches the desired temperature.
- Once the roast reaches 120 to 125 F, move it to a platter and keep warm. Let rest at least 15 minutes before carving. The carryover cooking will increase the temperature of the meat by 10 to 25 F, which will bring you to a perfect medium-rare at 135 F.
- Pour drippings from the pan into a gravy separator or glass measuring cup. Siphon off grease and reserve juices.
- Place the roasting pan over medium-high heat and add red wine. Deglaze the pan by stirring to scrape up all the browned bits from the bottom of the pan.
- Boil until juices are reduced by half, about 5 to 8 minutes.
- Add beef broth, reserved beef juices, and any juice that has collected in the platter. Cook, stirring often until reduced again by half.
- Slice the prime rib roast and the separate ribs. Serve with the reduced pan sauce and creamed horseradish dill sauce .
Nutrition Facts : Calories 170 kcal, Carbohydrate 16 g, Cholesterol 6 mg, Fiber 2 g, Protein 3 g, SaturatedFat 2 g, Sodium 2079 mg, Fat 10 g, ServingSize 6 to 8 servings, UnsaturatedFat 7 g
ROSEMARY RIB ROAST
- Grind chopped rosemary, oil, garlic and salt in processor to chunky paste. Place beef in roasting pan. Rub rosemary mixture all over. Cover; chill 1 day.
- Position rack in center of oven and preheat to 350°F. Uncover beef and roast until thermometer inserted straight down from top center registers 125°F for rare, about 1 hour 45 minutes. Let stand 30 minutes. Transfer roast to platter. Scrape pan dripping into cup; spoon off fat.
- Garnish with rosemary sprigs.
More about "beef rib roast with garlic and rosemary food"
ROAST FORERIB OF BEEF | BEEF RECIPE | JAMIE OLIVER RECIPES
Servings 6Total Time 1 hr 10 minsCategory Beef RecipesCalories 319 per serving
- Preheat the oven to 240°C/475°F/ gas 9. Take the beef out of the fridge 1 hour before you want to cook it, to let it come up to room temperature.
- Strip most of the rosemary leaves into a pestle and mortar, and peel and add 3 cloves of garlic, then bash to a paste with a pinch of sea salt and a lug of oil.
- Tip the paste onto the beef and massage all over, getting into all the nooks and crannies.Quickly squash the remaining unpeeled garlic cloves and scatter into the hot roasting tray with the beef.
BEEF RIB ROAST WITH ROSEMARY RECIPE | MYRECIPES
5/5 (1)Total Time 2 hrs 30 minsServings 8-10Calories 459 per serving
- Preheat oven to 450°. Combine salt and pepper in a small bowl. Using a sharp knife, cut a line down into the roast about 1/2 in. in front of the ribs to create a deep pocket into which you'll stuff the rosemary and garlic. Sprinkle the pocket with about half the salt mixture, then insert rosemary and garlic, allowing rosemary sprigs to poke out of the roast. Tie the roast between the ribs with kitchen string. Sprinkle the remaining salt mixture on the outside of the roast. Place in a large roasting pan with ribs pointing up.
- Cook 15 minutes, then reduce oven temperature to 350° and roast until a thermometer inserted in center of meat reaches 130° for rare, 75 to 90 minutes, or 140° for medium, about 2 hours. Remove from oven, tent with foil, and let rest for 30 minutes. Cut strings and remove rosemary. Carve and serve.
STANDING BEEF RIB ROAST WITH MUSTARD, ROSEMARY, GARLIC AND ...
3.3/5 (27)Servings 6Cuisine AustralianCategory Main
10 BEST BEEF RIB ROAST WITH BONE RECIPES | YUMMLY
THE BEST BONELESS RIB ROAST - BOBBI'S KOZY KITCHEN
GARLIC ROSEMARY PRIME RIB ROAST | NEIGHBORFOOD
4.4/5 (64)Servings 6
- Place the roast in a roasting pan. Cut a few shallow slits on the non-fatty side of the roast. In a small bowl, combine the rosemary, oregano, olive oil, and garlic. Rub this mixture on all sides of the roast, pressing it into the slits on the top. Allow the roast to sit and marinate at room temperature for 30 minutes to 1 hour.
- Preheat the oven to 450 degrees. Sprinkle the salt and pepper all over the roast, putting an extra thick layer on the fatty side. Turn the roast so the fatty side is facing up then place in the preheated oven for 25 minutes.
- Turn the oven down to 325 degrees and continue to cook for 60-90 minutes or until center registers 130 degrees for a medium rare center. Tent the roast and let it rest for 20-30 minutes before slicing. Scrape off any excess salt on the fatty side. Slice and serve with the horseradish sauce.
- Mix together sour cream, horseradish, vinegar, and parsley. Season to taste with salt and pepper. Serve with the beef. The sauce and leftover roast beef make a great sandwich the next day!
RIB EYE ROAST WITH HERB AND GARLIC CRUST - CLASSIC-RECIPES
5/5 (3)Total Time 1 hr 45 minsCategory Entree, Holiday Dinner, BeefCalories 544 per serving
- In a bowl, combine the garlic with the olive oil, thyme, rosemary, kosher salt, and coarsely ground black pepper. Mix well.
- Place the roast on a rack in a roasting pan and rub it all over with the herb and garlic mixture. cover with plastic wrap and refrigerate the roast for at least 2 hours, or up to 12 hours.
ROSEMARY GARLIC BEEF ROAST WITH WILD ... - FEASTING AT HOME
3/5 (1)Total Time 1 hr 25 minsCategory MainCalories 285 per serving
ROSEMARY-GARLIC PRIME RIB RUB - BBQ & GRILLINGWITH DERRICK ...
5/5 (3)Estimated Reading Time 2 minsCategory RubsTotal Time 10 mins
- Combine softened butter, olive oil, minced garlic, and salt in a small bowl. Incorporate soy sauce and Worcestershire sauce into butter mixture. Finally, add the black pepper and herbs, and stir to combine.
- Seasoning rub can be prepared ahead of time and stored in an air tight container in the refrigerator for up to one week before use. Allow the mixture to come to room temperature (the butter will need to be softened for easier application), before using it on an uncooked rib roast.
ROSEMARY AND GARLIC ROAST BEEF - OLIVIA'S CUISINE
4.5/5 (284)Estimated Reading Time 6 minsServings 6Total Time 1 hr 45 mins
- In a cast iron skillet, over medium heat, heat 2 tablespoons of olive oil and, once smoking hot, sear all sides of the meat.
ROSEMARY AND GARLIC BEEF SHORT RIBS - YEPRECIPES.COM
5/5 (27)Category Main DishesCuisine FrenchTotal Time 4 hrs
- In a dutch oven heat the oil over high heat. Coat the ribs with 1 tsp salt, pepper, and 2 TBSP of the cornstarch. In batches brown the meat well on all sides, about 8 minutes, and remove. Discard all but 2 TBSP of the oil in the Dutch oven.
- Reduce the heat to medium and add the onions, carrots, celery, garlic. Cook about 5 minutes or until the onions are translucent.
- Return the beef to the pot and sprinkle with the remaining cornstarch. Stir to coat the beef and veggies.
ROSEMARY-PEPPER BEEF RIB ROAST WITH PORCINI JUS - FOOD & WINE
5/5 Total Time 4 hrsServings 12-14
- In a small bowl, combine the rosemary with the 3 tablespoons of black pepper and the vegetable oil and rub all over the roast. Cover and refrigerate overnight.
- Put a large roasting pan in the middle of the oven and preheat to 375°. Let the rib roast stand at room temperature for 30 minutes.
- Season the roast with salt and put it in the hot roasting pan, fat side down. Roast for 30 minutes. Turn the roast over and cook at 350° for about 3 hours, rotating the pan 2 or 3 times. The roast is done when an instant-read thermometer inserted in the thickest part of the meat registers 130° for medium-rare. Transfer the roast to a carving board to rest for at least 20 minutes.
- Meanwhile, in a saucepan, melt the butter. Add the shallot and garlic and cook over moderate heat until lightly browned, 5 minutes. Add the wine and boil for 2 minutes. Add the stock, vinegar and thyme and bring to a boil. Simmer over moderate heat until reduced to 2 1/2 cups, about 20 minutes. Strain the sauce and return it to the saucepan. Whisk in the porcini powder and simmer for 1 minute. Cover, remove from the heat and let stand for 5 minutes. Season with salt and pepper. Carve the roast and serve with the porcini jus.
SLOW COOKER ROAST BEEF WITH ROSEMARY AND GARLIC - SLOW ...
3.9/5 (25)Total Time 9 hrs 30 minsServings 8Calories 245 per serving
GARLIC HERB BUTTER PRIME RIB RECIPE - SIMPLY RECIPES
Cuisine AmericanCategory Entree, DinnerServings 11Total Time 4 hrs 5 mins
ROSEMARY RIBS ROAST | METRO
3/5 (16)Total Time 1 hr 40 minsServings 4
ROAST BEEF WITH GARLIC AND THYME - THE SPRUCE EATS
4.6/5 (18)Total Time 1 hr 45 minsCategory EntreeCalories 537 per serving
GARLIC & ROSEMARY ROAST RECIPE - CERTIFIED ANGUS BEEF
Cuisine AmericanCategory Roasts, Low-Carb/Keto/High ProteinServings 12
PIEDMONTESE.COM | ROSEMARY-GARLIC RIB ROAST RECIPE
ROSEMARY AND GARLIC BEEF ROAST - SOUTHERN LADY MAGAZINE
Estimated Reading Time 50 secs
GARLIC-BUTTER RIB ROAST | FOOD & WINE
Category Prime RibTotal Time 4 hrs 35 mins
PRIME RIB ROAST BEEF WITH FRESH GARLIC AND ROSEMARY RECIPE ...
5/5 (23)Total Time 1 hr 34 minsServings 8-10
BEST STANDING RIB ROAST RECIPE - BEST BEEF RECIPES
4.2/5 (4)Total Time 2 hrs 30 minsCategory Main CourseCalories 836 per serving
ROSEMARY RIB ROAST WITH CREAMY GREMOLATA RECIPE | MOLLY ...
Author Molly YehSteps 8Difficulty Easy
ROSEMARY-GARLIC ROAST BEEF WITH ANCHOVY PASTE AND …
PRIME RIB ROSEMARY GARLIC - ALL INFORMATION ABOUT HEALTHY ...
LOW AND SLOW RIB ROAST WITH ANCHOVY AND ROSEMARY — ALISON ...
10 BEST ROAST BEEF WITH ROSEMARY AND THYME RECIPES | YUMMLY
STANDING RIB ROAST BUY - ALL INFORMATION ABOUT HEALTHY ...
PAN SEARED BEEF RIBS - ALL INFORMATION ABOUT HEALTHY ...
COOKING WITH KURT | GARLIC HERB PRIME RIB ROAST
STANDING RIB ROAST WITH ROSEMARY THYME CRUST RECIPES
RIB ROAST WITH GARLIC MUSTARD RUB - STEVEN AND CHRIS
BEST RUB FOR PRIME RIB - ALL INFORMATION ABOUT HEALTHY ...
BEEF RIB ROAST WITH GARLIC AND ROSEMARY RECIPES
BEEF RIB ROAST ROTISSIRE - ALL INFORMATION ABOUT HEALTHY ...
STANDING RIB ROAST WITH GARLIC, ROSEMARY, AND TRI-COLORED ...
You'll also love