RANCH AND BACON CHEESE BALL
- Take 2 packages of cream cheese (softened) and mix till slightly whipped.
- Add packet of ranch dressing and mix till incorporated.
- Fold in 1 cup shredded cheese.
- Pour bacon bits in a plate or pie tin.
- Form cream cheese mixture into a ball with your hands.
- Roll ball in bacon bits till covered. Wrap cheese ball in plastic wrap and place in the fridge.
- When cheese ball feels firm, remove and serve with crackers.
BACON, CHEDDAR AND SWISS CHEESE BALL
When it's time for a party, everyone always requests this ultimate cheese ball-it's such an impressive appetizer. And if you're a party guest, it makes a fabulous gift for your hosts.-Sue Franklin, Lake St. Louis, Missouri
Provided by Taste of Home
Yield 2 cheese balls (4 cups).
Number Of Ingredients 14
- In a large bowl, beat cream cheese and sour cream until smooth. Stir in shredded cheeses, 1/2 cup bacon, 1/4 cup pecans, onion, pimientos, pickle relish, salt and pepper. Refrigerate, covered, at least 1 hour., In a small bowl, mix parsley, poppy seeds and remaining bacon and pecans. Spread half the parsley mixture on a large plate. Shape half the cheese mixture into a ball; roll in parsley mixture to coat evenly. Cover. Repeat. Refrigerate at least 1 hour. Serve with crackers.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 116 calories, Fat 10g fat (5g saturated fat), Cholesterol 22mg cholesterol, Sodium 194mg sodium, Carbohydrate 2g carbohydrate (1g sugars, Fiber 0 fiber), Protein 6g protein.
BACON CHEDDAR CHEESE BALL
This was a very dangerous recipe for me--I could not stop eating it. Recipe courtesy of A Thrifty Mom. Serving size is estimated, but you may want to double the recipe if you dare.
Provided by AmyZoe
Yield 8 serving(s)
Number Of Ingredients 10
- Mix all items together except the additional 1 cup of cheddar cheese that you will use to roll the ball inches.
- With a spoon pull mixture toward middle of the bowl and try to form a ball.
- Then cover and place in refrigerator until chilled and firm.
- After it has chilled, it will be easier to work with.
- Roll the cheese mixture into a ball and roll in additional cup of grated cheddar cheese.
- Roll until all sides are coated and press the cheese into the ball.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 279.5, Fat 25.1, SaturatedFat 12.8, Cholesterol 67.5, Sodium 386.7, Carbohydrate 4.6, Fiber 0.1, Sugar 1.9, Protein 9.6
CHEESE BALL I
This is a wonderful cheese ball. It is very easy to make and simply delicious. Whenever I make it for gatherings or work it always gets great reviews. Serve with an assortment of crackers.
Provided by Ellen Rainey
Number Of Ingredients 5
- In a large bowl, mix together cream cheese, Cheddar cheese, and dressing mix. Form into one large ball or two smaller balls. Roll in chopped pecans to coat surface. Decorate the top with pecan halves. Refrigerate for at least 2 hours, or overnight.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 149.2 calories, Carbohydrate 1.9 g, Cholesterol 28.4 mg, Fat 14 g, Fiber 0.7 g, Protein 4.8 g, SaturatedFat 6.1 g, Sodium 179.4 mg, Sugar 0.4 g
CHUTNEY-BACON CHEESE BALL
Your guests will love this tasty, ingredient-packed holiday cheese ball. Serve with crackers for a yummy appetizer.-Dena Gurley, Southaven, Mississippi
Provided by Taste of Home
Yield 4-1/2 cups.
Number Of Ingredients 6
- In a large bowl, combine cheeses. Shape into a ball; top with chutney. Cover and refrigerate for 8 hours or overnight., In a large skillet, cook bacon over medium heat until crisp. Remove to paper towels; drain. Sprinkle bacon and onions over cheese ball. Serve with crackers.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 124 calories, Fat 9g fat (4g saturated fat), Cholesterol 27mg cholesterol, Sodium 349mg sodium, Carbohydrate 4g carbohydrate (3g sugars, Fiber 0 fiber), Protein 7g protein.
BACON AND PECAN CHEESEBALL RECIPE BY TASTY
Here's what you need: cream cheese, mature cheddar, blue cheese, salt, pepper, red pepper, spring onions, chopped pecans, cooked bacon, fresh parsley, poppy seed, cracker
Provided by Tasty
Yield 8 servings
Number Of Ingredients 12
- Add the cream cheese, cheddar cheese, blue cheese, salt, and pepper to a large bowl and mix well with a fork.
- Add ½ of the chopped red pepper, the spring onions, ½ of the pecans and ½ of the bacon to the bowl and mix to combine.
- Transfer the cheese mixture to a sheet of cling film and wrap it up. Shape into a ball and refrigerate for at least 1 hour.
- In a shallow bowl, mix together the rest of the red pepper, the parsley, remaining pecans and bacon, and the poppy seeds.
- Remove the cheese ball from the cling film and roll it around the topping mixture until completely covered.
- Serve with a selection of crackers.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 148 calories, Carbohydrate 3 grams, Fat 11 grams, Fiber 2 grams, Protein 8 grams, Sugar 1 gram
BACON-RANCH CHEESE BALLS
Mix cheddar and cream cheese with crumbled bits of bacon for a quick party appetizer that pairs perfectly with crackers, flatbread or veggies.
Provided by By Betty Crocker Kitchens
Number Of Ingredients 4
- In 12-inch nonstick skillet, cook bacon in batches until crisp; drain on paper towels. Cool; crumble bacon.
- Line cookie sheet with cooking parchment paper. In medium bowl, stir together cream cheese, Cheddar cheese, dressing mix and 1/3 cup of the crumbled bacon.
- Shape mixture into 24 (1 1/2-inch) balls; roll cheese balls in remaining crumbled bacon. Place on cookie sheet. Refrigerate 1 hour.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 140, Carbohydrate 2 g, Fat 1 1/2, Fiber 0 g, Protein 5 g, SaturatedFat 6 g, ServingSize 1 Serving, Sodium 330 mg
BACON-COVERED CHEESY FOOTBALL
The big game calls for a big cheese ball. This one serves your whole party and-bonus!-looks like the ol' pigskin. Score points with three delicious cheeses plus bacon.
Provided by My Food and Family
Categories Cheese Appetizers
Yield Makes 32 servings, 2 Tbsp. spread and 5 crackers each.
Number Of Ingredients 9
- Beat first 4 ingredients with mixer until blended.
- Add onions and pepper; mix well. Refrigerate several hours.
- Form into football shape on serving plate; coat with bacon bits. Add pimento strips for the lacing. Serve with crackers.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 180, Fat 13 g, SaturatedFat 6 g, TransFat 0.5 g, Cholesterol 30 mg, Sodium 380 mg, Carbohydrate 0 g, Fiber 0 g, Sugar 0 g, Protein 5 g
More about "baconcheeseball food"
BACON CHEESE BALL RECIPE - RECIPETIPS.COM
10 BEST BACON CREAM CHEESE BALL RECIPES - YUMMLY
BACON CHEESE BALL AND OTHER EASY TAILGATE FOODS - ITS YUMMI
6-INGREDIENT BBQ BACON CHEESE BALL - GIMME SOME OVEN
THE BEST EASY CHEESE BALL RECIPE WITH BACON
BACON RANCH CHEESE BALL RECIPE - ADD A PINCH
EASY CHEESE BALL RECIPE WITH CREAM CHEESE, BACON & GREEN ONION
BACON RANCH CHEESE BALL BITES - I AM BAKER
FARM BOY™ BACON CHEDDAR CHEESE BALL - FARM BOY
BUFFALO RANCH CHEESE BALL - THERESCIPES.INFO
EASY BACON CHEESE BALL RECIPE - CREATIONS BY KARA
BACON RANCH CHEESE BALL - THE COZY COOK
BACON RANCH CHEESE BALL - DAMN DELICIOUS
BACON RANCH CHEESE BALL - THE RECIPE CRITIC
CHEESE BALL RECIPE - THE KITCHEN MAGPIE
37 BACON CHEESE BALL IDEAS | CARLSBAD CRAVINGS, CHEESE ...
CHEDDAR BACON CHEESE BALL - A FAMILY FEAST
BACON CHEDDAR MEATBALLS RECIPE - MOMTASTIC
BACON AND CHEDDAR CHEESE BALLS RECIPE - WISCONSIN CHEESE
BACON RANCH CHEESE BALL RECIPE - MOMMY MUSINGS
EASY CHEESE BALL WITH BACON - THERESCIPES.INFO
CHEESE BALL RECIPES : FOOD NETWORK | FOOD NETWORK
BACON RANCH CHEESE BALL RECIPE - EASY ... - EATING ON A DIME
BACON CHEESE BALL ARCHIVES - MYFOODCHANNEL
BACON CHEDDAR CHEESE BALL - LOVE GROWS WILD
MOUTHWATERINGLY GOOD BACON BLUE CHEESE BALL
BACON, CHEDDAR AND RANCH CHEESE BALL | RECIPE - RACHAEL ...
BEST EVER BACON RANCH CHEESE BALL + VIDEO (MAKE AHEAD ...
CHEESE BALLS | HOW TO MAKE CHEESE BALL | POTATO CHEESE BALLS
BACON JALEPENO CHEESE BALL RECIPE | RECIPE | JALEPENO ...
RECIPE FOR BACON-CHEESE BALL - MY EASY RECIPES
BACON RANCH CHEESE BALL - THAT LOW ... - THAT LOW CARB LIFE
BEST BACON CHEDDAR CHEESE BALL RECIPE - BEST RECIPE BOX
BACON RANCH CHEESE BALL - THE SPRUCE EATS
JALAPEñO BACON CHEESE BALL (THE RECIPE CRITIC) | BACON ...
THE ULTIMATE BACON RANCH CHEESE BALL RECIPE - THE CHUNKY CHEF
BACON AND CHIVES CHEESE BALLS RECIPE | A FUN BITE-SIZE ...
MINI CHEESE BALLS | CANADIAN LIVING
EASY CLASSIC CHEESE BALL RECIPE - NATASHASKITCHEN.COM
BEST CHEESE BALL RECIPES FOR EASY CROWD-PLEASING PARTY ...
MINI BACON RANCH CHEESE BALL RECIPE - THE THIRSTY FEAST
EASY BACON RANCH CHEESE BALL - KIRBIE ... - KIRBIE'S CRAVINGS
You'll also love