REALLY EASY BAKED HALIBUT RECIPE WITH GARLIC LEMON BUTTER SAUCE
Provided by Bree
Number Of Ingredients 9
- Place the halibut in a shallow dish.
- Season to taste with salt and black pepper.
- Drizzle with olive oil, lemon juice.
- Sprinkle with chopped garlic and top with lemon slices.
- Marinate for 30 minutes.
- To make the lemon butter sauce, in a bowl whisk all the ingredients.
- Set aside until ready to serve.
- Preheat oven to 425ºF.
- Remove the halibut from the marinade and bake in preheated oven for 10-12 minutes or until opaque.
- Serve with lemon butter sauce.
Nutrition Facts : ServingSize 1, Calories 130, Sugar .9g, Fat 14.1g, Carbohydrate 2.9g, Fiber .1g, Protein .2g
ROASTED HALIBUT WITH GARLIC SAUCE
- Preheat oven to 450°F with rack in middle.
- Put fish in an oiled shallow baking dish and sprinkle with teaspoon each of salt and pepper.
- Force garlic through a garlic press into a bowl, then whisk in oil and 1/8 teaspoon salt. Whisk in mayonnaise and spread over fish.
- Bake, uncovered, until fish is just cooked through, 10 to 15 minutes.
BAKED PACIFIC HALIBUT WITH LEMON CAPER BUTTER
- Adjust rack to center of oven and preheat to 400°F
- Combine butter, capers, onion and lemon juice in food processor and pulse to blend. Set aside.
- Place each halibut fillet on dry surface and sprinkle with salt.
- Smear tops and sides of fillets with mustard and coat with bread crumbs and parsley.
- Coat bottom of baking pan with half of the lemon-caper butter. Place fillets skin side down in pan and dot each fillet with remaining lemon-caper butter.
- Bake until crusty and golden on the outside and moist and flaky in the middle, 15-20 minutes.
- Carefully transfer baked fish to warm platter. Squeeze the lemons into the butter and drippins left of baking sheet and transfer to small bowl. Whisk together thoroughly and pour over fish. Serve immediately.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 625.3, Fat 25.4, SaturatedFat 11.2, Cholesterol 171.1, Sodium 814, Carbohydrate 10.8, Fiber 2.3, Sugar 0.9, Protein 86.7
HALIBUT WITH CREAMY GARLIC AND HERB SAUCE
This fresh dish is sure to please at your next dinner party! The red pepper flakes add a little kick, and toasted almonds add a delicious crunch. I like to serve this with orzo pasta or rice pilaf. This dish can also be made with fat-free half and half and low-sodium chicken broth for healthier options.
Provided by feeshette
Number Of Ingredients 19
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C). Grease a shallow baking dish.
- Rub the halibut fillets with 1 tablespoon of lemon juice, then season with salt and pepper. Place the fillets into the prepared baking dish, then press the cilantro leaves onto the top of the halibut. Bake the halibut in the preheated oven until the fish flakes easily with a fork, 15 to 20 minutes.
- Meanwhile, melt the butter in a skillet over medium heat. Stir in the green onions, red bell pepper, garlic, and red pepper flakes until the vegetables have softened, about 5 minutes. Pour in the white wine, and season with dill and tarragon. Simmer for 2 minutes, then add the chicken broth, half-and-half, Parmesan cheese, and remaining 1 tablespoon of lemon juice; season with salt and pepper to taste. Bring to a boil over medium-high heat, then dissolve the flour into the water, and stir into the boiling sauce. Return to a boil, then reduce the heat to medium-low, and simmer until the sauce has thickened, about 10 minutes. Spoon the sauce over the halibut to serve.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 409.7 calories, Carbohydrate 9.5 g, Cholesterol 91.2 mg, Fat 20.6 g, Fiber 2 g, Protein 43.3 g, SaturatedFat 8.9 g, Sodium 342 mg, Sugar 1.8 g
More about "10 minute baked halibut with garlic butter sauce food"
HALIBUT RECIPE (WITH LEMON BUTTER SAUCE) - WHOLESOME …
GARLIC-BUTTER BAKED HALIBUT – NEWPORT NATURAL HEALTH
PAN SEARED HALIBUT WITH LEMON CAPER SAUCE - A FAMILY …
BAKED LEMON GARLIC HALIBUT - JO COOKS
THE EASIEST BAKED HALIBUT RECIPE | HALIBUT RECIPES
HOW TO COOK FRESH HALIBUT: EASY BAKED HALIBUT RECIPE
HALIBUT RECIPE | PRIMAVERA KITCHEN
3.7/5 (96)Calories 269 per servingCategory Dinner
GARLIC BUTTER BAKED HALIBUT - THE ROASTED ROOT
Cuisine AmericanTotal Time 20 minsCategory Main DishesCalories 247 per serving
BAKED HALIBUT (TENDER & FLAKY IN 20 MINUTES!) - WHOLESOME YUM
5/5 (6)Calories 252 per servingCategory Main Course
ALMOND-CRUSTED HALIBUT WITH LEMON GARLIC BUTTER
12 EASY HALIBUT RECIPES - REAL SIMPLE
BEST LOBSTER RAVIOLI SAUCE RECIPE + VIDEO - A SPICY PERSPECTIVE
THESE ARE OUR 25 FAVORITE TROUT RECIPES - CHEF'S PENCIL
EASY BAKED HALIBUT RECIPE - THE SPRUCE EATS
PAN-SEARED HALIBUT WITH LEMON CAPER SAUCE - KITCHN
BAKED HALIBUT RECIPE - ORGANICALLY ADDISON
BUTTER BAKED HALIBUT – TAMMY CIRCEO - CHEZ NOUS
PAN SEARED HALIBUT WITH GARLIC BUTTER SAUCE - YOUTUBE
PAN SEARED HALIBUT WITH BROWN BUTTER GARLIC SAUCE
You'll also love