TROPICAL FRUIT WHIPPED DELIGHT
Delight is right! Who knew a surprise ingredient could add so much flair to tropical fruit with already-delicious whipped topping?
Provided by My Food and Family
Yield 4 servings
Number Of Ingredients 5
- Add boiling water to gelatin mix in medium bowl; stir 2 min. until completely dissolved. Add fruit; stir. Refrigerate 10 min. or until slightly thickened.
- Pour 1/2 cup gelatin mixture into separate medium bowl. Add COOL WHIP; whisk just until blended. Spoon into dessert cups; top with remaining gelatin mixture.
- Refrigerate 15 min. or until firm.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 170, Fat 2.5 g, SaturatedFat 2.5 g, TransFat 0 g, Cholesterol 0 mg, Sodium 90 mg, Carbohydrate 0 g, Fiber 0.9786 g, Sugar 0 g, Protein 2 g
HAWAIIAN TROPICAL DELIGHT
Make and share this Hawaiian Tropical Delight recipe from Food.com.
Provided by looneytunesfan
Yield 4 serving(s)
Number Of Ingredients 6
- In a bowl, combine mandarin orange sections, pineapple chunks, banana, coconut, marshmallows, and whipped cream. Cover and chill for several hours or overnight.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 256.3, Fat 10.4, SaturatedFat 8.2, Cholesterol 11.4, Sodium 39, Carbohydrate 42.8, Fiber 3.5, Sugar 33.1, Protein 2.4
TROPICAL FRUIT DELIGHT
this is very refreshing during hot summer months..I sometimes use orange cake mix..Sauce can be made ahead of time ..add fruits just before serving..
Provided by grandma2969
Yield 12-16 serving(s)
Number Of Ingredients 12
- Preheat oven to 350*.Grease and flour 10" bundt pan.set aside.
- FOR CAKE:.
- empty cake mix into large bowl, add water to orange juice to equal 1 /3 cups liguid.
- Add liguid, eggs, orange peel to mix.
- Beat at medium speed with electric mixer for 2 minutes.
- Bake and cool cake following package directions.
- Sift powdered sugar over cooled cake.
- FOR TOPPING:.
- drain mandarin oranges, reserving juice. Drain pineapple, reserving juice.
- Combine juices in 1 cup measure.Add water or orange juice to fruit juices to equal 1 cup.
- Pour into small saucepan.
- Combine granulated sugar and cornstarch.
- Stir into liquid.
- Cook on medium heat, stirring constantly, until thickened.
- Add butter, if desired. Stir until melted.Cool.
- Stir mandarin orange, pineapple and banana into cooled sauce.
- Cut cake into 16 servings.
- Spoon sauce over each serving --
- Sprinkle with coconut, if desired.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 292, Fat 7.7, SaturatedFat 2.1, Cholesterol 38.7, Sodium 322.2, Carbohydrate 53.5, Fiber 1.5, Sugar 34.6, Protein 3.6
TROPICAL FRUIT PUNCH DELIGHT
- Combine Crystal Light Lemonade with Sugar Free Kool-Aid Tropical Fruit Punch.
- Add 2 quarts (8 cups) of cold water, stir to dissolve.
- Served chilled or over ice.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 0 g, Fat 0 g, SaturatedFat 0 g, TransFat 0 g, Cholesterol 0 g, Sodium 0 g, Carbohydrate 0 g, Fiber 0 g, Sugar 0 g, Protein 0 g
People also searched
More about "tropical fruit delight food"
HOME | WHOLESALE NUT SUPPLIER | BULK NUT DISTRIBUTOR
HOW TO EAT DURIAN FRUIT, A TROPICAL DELIGHT - THE SPRUCE EATS
TROPICAL FRUIT CREPES DELIGHT · JUST SAVOR IT
TROPICAL FRUIT DELIGHT 140G CALORIES, CARBS & NUTRITION FACTS ...
TROPICAL DELIGHT RECIPES ALL YOU NEED IS FOOD
TROPICAL SMOOTHIE CAFE, WARRENTON - TRIPADVISOR.CA
DELICIOUS THAI FRUITS THAT WILL DELIGHT YOUR TASTE BUDS
TROPICAL FOOD BUY ONLINE - YOU ORDER AND WE PICK, LIKE ON …
TROPICAL FRUIT DELIGHT CALORIES, CARBS & NUTRITION FACTS
TROPICAL DELIGHTS RECIPES ALL YOU NEED IS FOOD
+50 EXOTIC TROPICAL FRUITS LIST WITH PHOTO | MASALAHERB.COM
33 TROPICAL DELIGHT IDEAS | FOOD, RECIPES, FRUIT
TROPICAL SMOOTHIE CAFE - 56 PHOTOS & 33 REVIEWS - JUICE BARS ...
EASY TROPICAL FRUIT RECIPES & IDEAS - FOOD & WINE
TROPICAL SMOOTHIE CAFE (251 WEST LEE HIGHWAY) - UBEREATS.COM
TROPICAL SMOOTHIE CAFE
Are you curently on diet or you just want to control your food's nutritions, ingredients? We will help you find recipes by cooking method, nutrition, ingredients...Check it out »
You'll also love