GRILLED AND STUFFED PORTOBELLO MUSHROOMS WITH GORGONZOLA
Provided by Giada De Laurentiis
Yield 6 servings
Number Of Ingredients 11
- Place a grill pan over medium-high heat or preheat a gas or charcoal grill.
- In a large skillet, heat 2 tablespoons of oil over medium-high heat. Add the turkey sausage and cook, stirring frequently, until cooked through, about 5 minutes. Add the garlic and cook for 1 minute. Remove the pan from the heat. Stir in the mascarpone cheese. Add the thyme, oregano, bread crumbs, 1/2 of the Gorgonzola, 1/2 teaspoon salt and 1/2 teaspoon pepper. Stir until all ingredients are combined.
- Brush the mushrooms on both sides with the remaining oil and season with salt and pepper. Grill the mushrooms, stem side down, for 3 minutes. Turn the mushrooms over and grill for 2 minutes until tender. Fill each mushroom with the sausage mixture and top with the remaining Gorgonzola. Return the mushrooms to the grill and cook until the stuffing is warmed through and the cheese starts to melt, about 5 to 7 minutes.
- Cook's Note: The assembled mushrooms can also be placed on a baking sheet and cooked under a preheated broiler until warmed through.
MUSHROOM-GORGONZOLA CREAM SAUCE
Provided by Food Network Kitchen
Yield 4 servings
Number Of Ingredients 0
- Cook 1 pound sliced assorted mushrooms in 2 tablespoons olive oil in a pot over medium-high heat, stirring, until browned and tender, about 7 minutes. Season with salt and pepper. Add 3 minced garlic cloves and cook, stirring, until softened, 30 seconds. Add 1 cup heavy cream; bring to a simmer and cook until thickened, 2 to 3 minutes. Toss with 12 ounces cooked fettucine, adding up to 1/4 cup pasta-cooking water to loosen the sauce. Off the heat, stir in 2 ounces crumbled gorgonzola until creamy; season with salt and pepper.
PASTA WITH MUSHROOMS AND PUMPKIN-GORGONZOLA SAUCE
This recipe appeared in the Houston Chronicle and it sounds so delicious! I haven't tried it yet. Any short pasta will work and any unused canned pumpkin can be frozen for up to 3 months.
Provided by venus2
Categories One Dish Meal
Yield 6 serving(s)
Number Of Ingredients 14
- Cook pasta according to directions omitting oil and salt.
- Keep warm.
- Heat oil in dutch kettle over medium high heat.
- Add onions, mushrooms and garlic; cover and cook 3 minutes.
- Uncover and cook 5 minutes, stirring until tender.
- Combine chopped sage, and milk in medium saucepan over medium heat.
- Bring to a simmer.
- Combine cornstarch and water and add to milk mixture with cheese, stirring with a whisk.
- Cook cheese mixture for 2 minutes, stirring constantly, until thick and smooth.
- Remove from heat and add pumpkin, salt, pepper and nutmeg.
- Add pasta, pumpkin mixture to mushroom mixture; toss well to combine.
- Garnish with sage sprigs if desired.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 538, Fat 11.8, SaturatedFat 5.4, Cholesterol 24.9, Sodium 664.9, Carbohydrate 98.7, Fiber 13.2, Sugar 10.3, Protein 15.2
CARAMELISED MUSHROOM TARTLETS
Try these super-clever caramelised mushroom tartlets on those occasions when you're entertaining and need an exciting canapé, but could do without the faff
Provided by Orlando Murrin
Categories Buffet, Canapes, Snack, Starter
Yield Makes 12 tartlets
Number Of Ingredients 9
- Heat the oil in a generous frying pan, add the onion and fry over moderate heat for about 7 mins until soft and golden. Stir in the sugar and seasoning, turn up the heat and add the mushrooms. Sizzle for 5 mins until you have driven off any moisture and the mushrooms are golden. Stir in the garlic for a few further mins, until fragrant, then turn off the heat and stir in most of the thyme (save some for sprinkling). The mushroom mix can be chilled at this point.
- To make the tartlet bases, cut 7-8cm circles out of the bread using a cookie cutter or glass. Butter one side and stick buttered-side down into a 12-hole tartlet tin. Freeze any leftovers to make breadcrumbs.
- When ready to bake, heat oven to 220C/200 fan/gas 7. Divide the mushroom mixture between the tartlets and top with a sprinkle of cheese. Don't be too tidy about this - any cheese on the tin will form a lacy edge to the tartlets. Bake for 10-15 mins until golden and bubbling. Sprinkle over the reserved herbs and serve.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 131 calories, Fat 6 grams fat, SaturatedFat 2 grams saturated fat, Carbohydrate 14 grams carbohydrates, Sugar 3 grams sugar, Fiber 6 grams fiber, Protein 5 grams protein, Sodium 0.4 milligram of sodium
More about "tosi gorgonzola canapés with pumpkin and mushroom food"
PUMPKIN AND MUSHROOM PASTA WITH GORGONZOLA
Reviews 22Estimated Reading Time 5 minsServings 4Total Time 40 mins
TOSI GORGONZOLA TUNA AND BRESAOLA …
20 EASY CANAPE RECIPES - INSANELY GOOD
WILD MUSHROOM CRISPY CANAPéS - GREAT BRITISH CHEFS
ASPARAGUS, PLAICE AND MALTAISE MOUSSE CANAPES - WHAT DAD COOKED
PUMPKIN AND MUSHROOM PASTA WITH GORGONZOLA | RECIPE | RECIPES ...
TORTA SALATA CON ZUCCA, FUNGHI E GORGONZOLA – SAVOURY PIE WITH …
PUMPKIN SOUP RECIPE WITH WILD MUSHROOMS - GREAT BRITISH CHEFS
GORDON RAMSAY'S PUMPKIN SOUP WITH WILD MUSHROOMS - GOODTO
77 EASY AND TASTY MUSHROOM PUMPKIN RECIPES BY HOME …
TOSI GORGONZOLA CANAPéS , ICE CREAM, BURGERS AND …
PUMPKIN AND MUSHROOM PASTA WITH GORGONZOLA - FOOD.COM
MINI MUSHROOM & GORGONZOLA BITES RECIPE | COOKIN' CANUCK
TOSI GORGONZOLA TUNA AND BRESAOLA CANAPéS | WHAT DAD COOKED
RACHEL RODDY’S RECIPE FOR POTATO, PUMPKIN, SAGE AND GORGONZOLA
PARMA HAM CANAPéS WITH STICKY BALSAMIC ONIONS & GORGONZOLA
CREAMY GORGONZOLA CHICKEN WITH MUSHROOMS | FEASTING AT HOME
PASTA WITH MUSHROOMS AND PUMPKIN GORGONZOLA SAUCE - FOOD.COM
12 QUICK AND EASY PUFF PASTRY APPETIZERS - ALLRECIPES
TOSI GORGONZOLA CANAPéS WITH PUMPKIN AND MUSHROOM
Are you curently on diet or you just want to control your food's nutritions, ingredients? We will help you find recipes by cooking method, nutrition, ingredients...Check it out »
You'll also love