SUGAR-FREE LOW CARB ENGLISH TOFFEE
Here is a delicious sweet treat. Great for the holidays, or great anytime. Super simple to make, these would also make a great holiday gift for friends and family.
Provided by CJ
Number Of Ingredients 8
- Line a 8x 8 or 9x13 inch pan with foil.In a medium heavy-duty saucepan over medium heat, combine your sweetener and butter and stir until your sweetener is dissolved.Bring to a boil and cook without stirring until the mixture darkens to a deep amber color (about 5 - 7 minutes)
- Remove from burner and stir in your vanilla extract and salt (be careful on this step). If the mixture appears to be separating, stir in 2 tbsp of powdered sweetener until it comes back together.Pour mixture into prepared pan.Let cool completely
Nutrition Facts : ServingSize 6 oz, Carbohydrate 8 g, Protein 1 g, Fat 8 g, SaturatedFat 5 g, TransFat 1 g, Cholesterol 22 mg, Sodium 72 mg, Fiber 5 g, Sugar 1 g, Calories 72 kcal, UnsaturatedFat 3 g
This toffee is super crispy and oh so buttery. For the topping you can use toasted almonds instead of walnuts or toffee pieces--whatever you like.
Provided by Juenessa
Yield 1 Batch of toffee
Number Of Ingredients 8
- Place a piece of foil that is big enough to cover a 9 X 13 jelly roll pan (like a cookie sheet with sides).
- Spray the foil with cooking spray.
- Sprinkle pecan pieces evenly on foil.
- Melt butter, sugar (both the two cups and 1 tablespoon of sugar), Karo syrup, and water in pan on stovetop.
- Bring the mixture to a boil.
- Turn to medium heat and stir continuously until a candy thermometer says between 290 and 300 degrees or caramel in color.
- Pour mixture over the pecans.
- Spread evenly over the pecans.
- Evenly distribute chocolate chips over toffee.
- Let the chocolate chips melt on toffee for 5 to 10 minutes.
- Use fork or spoon to spread melted chocolate chips over toffee.
- Sprinkle 1 cup chopped walnuts on top of chocolate mixture.
- Refrigerate until chocolate is firm.
- Break toffee into pieces.
- Store in an airtight container.
- 30 minutes preparation and cooking time does not include the time it takes to cool and the chocolate to harden on top.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 10974.1, Fat 907.7, SaturatedFat 349, Cholesterol 976.1, Sodium 3307.5, Carbohydrate 792.4, Fiber 78.2, Sugar 684.1, Protein 82.4
Treat yourself to the ultimate sweet treat - chewy toffee. Toffees aren't hard to make, but remember to be careful when you're dealing with very hot sugar
Provided by Barney Desmazery
Yield Cuts into about 40 squares
Number Of Ingredients 5
- Neatly line the base and sides of a 20x30cm baking tin with baking parchment. Tip the sugars, cream and butter into a large heavy-based deep saucepan and heat gently, stirring occasionally until all the ingredients have come together and the sugars and butter have melted. Place a sugar thermometer or digital cooking thermometer in the pan, turn up the heat and boil everything together vigorously without stirring until the temperature reaches 125C. Remove from the heat and stir in the vanilla. Leave for a moment for any bubbles to settle, then carefully pour the molten toffee into the prepared tin, swirling the tin until the toffee covers the base. Leave the toffee for at least 2hrs to set - overnight is ideal.
- Use the parchment to lift the set toffee out of the tin and cut into squares or fingers. If the toffee is sticking to the knife, lightly oil the blade. Wrap the toffees in waxed paper and store in a jar for up to two weeks at room temperature or a month in the fridge.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 90 calories, Fat 7 grams fat, SaturatedFat 4 grams saturated fat, Carbohydrate 8 grams carbohydrates, Sugar 8 grams sugar, Protein 0.1 grams protein, Sodium 0.06 milligram of sodium
More about "sugar free english toffee food"
SUGAR FREE TOFFEE CANDY - KETO, EASY, LOW CARB - JOY …
Ratings 39Calories 105 per servingCategory Candy, Dessert
- Melt butter over low medium until it starts to turn golden. Add nuts and cook for about five minutes until they are slightly toasted. Add 4 tbsp of the cream and the sweetener. Cook until thickened and golden. This takes about 10 minutes. If it doesn't seem to be thickening you can turn up the heat to medium or medium high but stir constantly. It can burn quickly. Remove immediately from the heat and add the salt and reserved cream. Stir until smooth. Pour onto the foil lined tray and refrigerate until firm to the touch (about half an hour).
- Melt the chocolate. I do this in a glass bowl in the microwave stirring every thirty seconds. Add sweetener if needed. Pour half of the chocolate on top of the toffee. Put in the freezer for a few minutes until the chocolate is solid. Flip over the toffee bark and peel off the foil. Put the foil back on the tray and put the toffee on the chocolate side down. Pour the rest of the chocolate on top. Refrigerate or freeze until firm.
- The filling stays soft like caramel at room temperature but hardens like a toffee overnight or after refrigerating.
TORANI® ENGLISH TOFFEE SYRUP SUGAR FREE
TORANI SUGAR FREE ENGLISH TOFFEE 750 ML - AMAZON.COM
DAVINCI GOURMET SUGAR FREE ENGLISH TOFFEE SYRUP …
DAVINCI GOURMET SUGAR-FREE ENGLISH TOFFEE SYRUP, 25.4 …
DAVINCI GOURMET SUGAR FREE ENGLISH TOFFEE SYRUP, 25.4 …
JORDAN'S SKINNY GOURMET SYRUPS SUGAR FREE, ENGLISH TOFFEE, 25.4 …
SUGAR-FREE ENGLISH TOFFEE - ALL DAY I DREAM ABOUT …
Estimated Reading Time 4 mins
MATTEO'S SUGAR FREE COFFEE FLAVORING SYRUP, ENGLISH TOFFEE, …
TORANI SUGAR FREE ENGLISH TOFFEE SYRUP, 750ML PET
TORANI SUGAR FREE ENGLISH TOFFEE FLAVOR SYRUP, 750ML
SUGAR-FREE KETO ENGLISH TOFFEE – CASSIDY'S CRAVEABLE CREATIONS
4.2/5 (5)Total Time 1 hr 30 minsCategory DessertPublished Oct 12, 2022
CHEWY SUGAR FREE KETO TOFFEE RECIPE – SUGAR FREE …
SUGAR-FREE ENGLISH TOFFEE SYRUP - 4 X 750 ML PLASTIC
BUTTER TOFFEE BARS RECIPE | EPICURIOUS
ENGLISH TOFFEE SUGAR FREE RECIPES : TOP PICKED FROM OUR EXPERTS
SUGAR FREE ENGLISH TOFFEE RECIPES
SUGAR FREE ENGLISH TOFFEE — JACKIE'S CHOCOLATE
TORANI SUGAR FREE ENGLISH TOFFEE SYRUP, 750ML PET, 4 PACK
AMAZON.COM: SUGAR FREE TOFFEE
You'll also love