SLOW COOKER PULLED PORK BARBEQUE
- Stir celery, onion, barbeque sauce, ketchup, water, garlic powder, chili powder, salt, and pepper together in a slow cooker. Place roast into the mixture.
- Cook on Low for 7 hours (or High for 5 hours). Shred the meat with two forks and stir into the liquid; cook for 1 hour more.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 322.9 calories, Carbohydrate 22.8 g, Cholesterol 89.4 mg, Fat 13.8 g, Fiber 1.3 g, Protein 26.3 g, SaturatedFat 4.8 g, Sodium 787.4 mg, Sugar 16.8 g
SLOW-COOKED PORK BARBECUE
You need only five ingredients to fix this sweet and tender pork for sandwiches. Feel free to adjust the sauce ingredients to suit your family's tastes. -Connie Johnson, Springfield, Missouri
Provided by Taste of Home
Yield 10 servings.
Number Of Ingredients 6
- Cut roast in half; place in a 5-qt. slow cooker. Sprinkle with seasoned salt and garlic powder. Pour 1/4 cup cola over roast. Cover and cook on low for 4-5 hours or until meat is tender., Remove roast; cool slightly. Shred meat with 2 forks and return to slow cooker. Combine barbecue sauce and remaining cola; pour over meat. Cover and cook on high for 1-2 hours or until sauce is thickened. Serve on buns.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 410 calories, Fat 11g fat (3g saturated fat), Cholesterol 68mg cholesterol, Sodium 886mg sodium, Carbohydrate 41g carbohydrate (11g sugars, Fiber 1g fiber), Protein 35g protein.
SLOW COOKER BARBECUE PULLED PORK
- Mix paprika, brown sugar, chili powder, cumin, salt, black pepper, oregano, sugar, white pepper, and cayenne together in a small bowl.
- Massage spice rub into the pork roast. Wrap tightly in a double layer of plastic wrap; refrigerate for at least 3 hours.
- Unwrap the roast and place in the bottom of a lined slow cooker. Add water and liquid smoke. Cover and cook on Low until pork is fork-tender, 8 to 10 hours.
- Transfer roast to a cutting board; discard liquid in the cooker. "Pull" by tearing meat into thin shreds with 2 forks or your fingers. Discard fat.
- Place shredded meat back in the slow cooker; toss with 1 cup barbecue sauce, and heat on Low until hot, 30 to 60 minutes. Serve with remaining barbecue sauce.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 271.9 calories, Carbohydrate 16.4 g, Cholesterol 78.2 mg, Fat 12.6 g, Fiber 1.6 g, Protein 22.7 g, SaturatedFat 4.3 g, Sodium 1299.6 mg, Sugar 10.9 g
SLOW COOKED PORK BARBEQUE
- Put the chops in the slow cooker and pour a bottle of your favorite barbeque sauce over. With your hands, mix the sauce all over the chops making sure the are coated very well. Cover and cook on low for 8 hours.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 304.2 calories, Carbohydrate 45.7 g, Cholesterol 37.1 mg, Fat 6.6 g, Fiber 0.8 g, Protein 13.8 g, SaturatedFat 2.3 g, Sodium 1430.7 mg, Sugar 32.8 g
SLOW COOKER BBQ PULLED PORK
- Heat a large cast-iron skillet over medium-high heat.
- Rub the oil completely over the pork and season with the salt, pepper and cayenne. Brown the pork shoulder in the skillet on all sides; this will take about 10 minutes. Remove from the skillet and allow to cool slightly before rubbing with the mustard, then coating with the brown sugar.
- Place the pork in a 3- to 4-quart slow cooker, then add the soda and liquid smoke. Cover and cook on low for 7 to 8 hours. When it is done, the pork will feel extremely tender when prodded.
- Remove the pork from the slow cooker, then shred the meat using 2 forks and pull off the bone. Mix the meat with any remaining cooking liquid from the slow cooker. Serve with sandwich buns and toppings of your choice.
SLOW COOKED PORK ROAST WITH HOMEMADE BARBECUE SAUCE
- Slow Cooked Pork Roast: Remove the pork from the refrigerator and let it come to room temperature before proceeding.
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F and line a roasting pan with aluminum foil. Season the meat well on all sides with the Essence, salt, and cayenne pepper. Place a roasting rack inside the roasting pan and place the seasoned pork on the rack, fat side up. Cover with aluminum foil and bake for 4 hours.
- Remove the foil from the pan and continue to bake until the roast is very tender and will pull apart easily with a fork, about 2 hours longer. Remove the pork from the oven and set aside to cool slightly. Remove any excess fat from the roast and discard (if desired - I just love the crunchy bits of skin left on top!)
- Homemade Barbecue Sauce: In a medium non-reactive saucepan set over medium-high heat add the butter and, when melted, add the onions and cook until they are very soft, about 4 minutes. Add the garlic, paprika, Bayou Blast, ground mustard, salt, crushed red pepper, black pepper and cayenne and cook for 2 minutes. Add the tomato paste and cook, stirring frequently, for 2 minutes, or until the tomato paste begins to brown. Add the water, cider vinegar and dark brown sugar and stir to combine. Reduce heat to low and cook until the sauce has thickened and the flavors have come together, 15 to 20 minutes.
- Set aside to cool before serving.
- Sauce may be made up to one week in advance and refrigerated in an airtight, non-reactive container. (Makes 3 cups)
- Classic Coleslaw: In a bowl, combine the mayonnaise, mustard, brown sugar, vinegar, buttermilk, celery seeds, salt, pepper, and cayenne. Whisk well to dissolve the sugar.
- In a large bowl, combine the cabbage, bell pepper, carrot, onion, and parsley. Toss with the dressing until evenly coated. Adjust the seasoning to taste. Refrigerate until chilled, at least 2 hours and up to overnight, before serving.
- Plating / Assembly: Using two forks or your hands, shred the pork into bite-sized pieces. Serve with sauce and buns and coleslaw if desired.
SLOW COOKED BBQ RIBS (FOR CROCK POT)
This is the most perfect recipe for ribs. You can't get them in a restaurant better than this! The meat falls off the bone as you take them out of the crock!
Provided by Dreamgoddess
Yield 4-6 serving(s)
Number Of Ingredients 5
- Do not pre-heat the slow cooker.
- Dice up the onion, add to crock pot.
- Rub the ribs with salt and pepper, add to crock pot.
- Dump BBQ sauce on top.
- Cook on low setting for 8-10 hours.
- Try not to lift the lid too much.
- The meat will FALL OFF THE BONE!
SLOW-COOKED BBQ PORK RIBS
Check your pantry; you probably have everything needed to turn these ribs into a sweet, tangy, fork-tender treat. -Annette Thompson, Woodbury, Vermont
Provided by Taste of Home
Yield 8 servings.
Number Of Ingredients 9
- Place ribs in a 5- or 6-qt. slow cooker. Combine the remaining ingredients; pour over ribs. Cover and cook on low for 7-9 hours or until meat is tender., Remove ribs and keep warm. Skim fat from sauce; serve sauce with ribs.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 480 calories, Fat 21g fat (8g saturated fat), Cholesterol 130mg cholesterol, Sodium 1247mg sodium, Carbohydrate 31g carbohydrate (29g sugars, Fiber 0 fiber), Protein 40g protein.
SLOW COOKER TEXAS PULLED PORK
- Pour the vegetable oil into the bottom of a slow cooker. Place the pork roast into the slow cooker; pour in the barbecue sauce, apple cider vinegar, and chicken broth. Stir in the brown sugar, yellow mustard, Worcestershire sauce, chili powder, onion, garlic, and thyme. Cover and cook on High until the roast shreds easily with a fork, 5 to 6 hours.
- Remove the roast from the slow cooker, and shred the meat using two forks. Return the shredded pork to the slow cooker, and stir the meat into the juices.
- Spread the inside of both halves of hamburger buns with butter. Toast the buns, butter side down, in a skillet over medium heat until golden brown. Spoon pork into the toasted buns.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 527.7 calories, Carbohydrate 45.5 g, Cholesterol 98.4 mg, Fat 23.2 g, Fiber 2.6 g, Protein 31.9 g, SaturatedFat 8.7 g, Sodium 802.7 mg, Sugar 17.1 g
SLOW COOKER BBQ PULLED PORK
This is a better version than others found on here - and is also one that I do for friends. Tastes great served in a freshly baked bap with apple sauce.
Provided by robhughes72
Yield Makes 6 Decent Baps
Number Of Ingredients 0
- Day 1 : Mix all the ingredients for the Dry Rub and rub into the pork, Place in bowl, cover and leave in fridge overnight.
- Day 2: Remove pork from fridge and allow to stand for an hour at room temperature. Heat some oil in a large frying pan, and sear all sides of the pork on high heat.
- Place the onions and garlic in an even layer in the slow cooker and pour in the stock or broth. Place the meat on top of the onions and garlic. Cover and cook until the pork is fork tender, about 6 to 8 hours on high or 8 to 10 hours on low
- Make the Barbeque sauce by mixing and heating all the ingredients until the sugar disolves. Let cool.
- Turn off the slow cooker and remove the pork to a cutting board. Set a fine-mesh strainer over a medium heatproof bowl. Pour the onion mixture from the slow cooker through the strainer and return the solids to the slow cooker. Set the strained liquid aside.
- If the pork has a bone, remove and discard it. Using 2 forks, shred the meat into bite-sized pieces, discarding any large pieces of fat. Return the shredded meat to the slow cooker, add the barbecue sauce, if using, and mix to combine.
BBQ PORK TENDERLOIN IN THE CROCK POT
I wanted to make BBQ pork tenderloin in the slow cooker, but not pulled pork. This worked out nicely so I thought I'd post the recipe so I can make it again. Hope you enjoy it too. This was easy to slice, though could have easily been shredded as well. Served with rice to put the extra sauce on, along with a veg (I used peas and carrots). I only cooked 1 pork tenderloin and had lots of sauce leftover so you might only want to double the sauce if you do 3 or more tenderloins I would guess?!?
Provided by thepurpleturtle
Yield 2-4 serving(s)
Number Of Ingredients 10
- Place the pork tenderloin into the crockpot.
- Mix all the remaining ingredients together and pour over top of the pork tenderloin.
- Cook on low for 8 hours.
SLOW COOKER BBQ PULLED PORK SANDWICHES
- Line a 5- to 6-quart slow cooker with a Reynolds® Slow Cooker Liner.
- Combine onions and beer in prepared slow cooker. If necessary, cut meat so it will fit in cooker. In a small bowl, combine the chili powder, teaspoon cumin, black pepper, and garlic powder. Sprinkle the mixture evenly over all sides of meat; rub in with your fingers. Place meat in cooker.
- Cover and cook 8 to 10 hours on low or 5 hours on high.
- Transfer meat to a cutting board. Pull meat apart into shreds using two forks. Return meat to the slow cooker. Stir in barbecue sauce, vinegar, honey, teaspoon cumin, and ginger gently with a rubber spatula. Heat through.
- Spoon meat into buns with a slotted spoon. Drizzle with sauce mixture as desired. Top with Lime Carrot Slaw.
- Lime Carrot Slaw: Place a bag of pre-shredded cabbage and carrots into a large bowl. In a screw-top jar, combine olive oil; lime zest; lime juice; jalapeno; honey; salt; and black pepper. Cover and shake to combine. Stir into the cabbage mixture.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 622.4 calories, Carbohydrate 91.4 g, Cholesterol 28 mg, Fat 18.3 g, Fiber 7.4 g, Protein 25.7 g, SaturatedFat 4 g, Sodium 1084.6 mg, Sugar 19.9 g
ZESTY SLOW COOKER/CROCK POT PORK CHOP BARBECUE
This can also be made using chicken pieces or breasts, top the sauce over potatoes, the sauce is delicious! use you favorite BBQ sauce for this, I like KC Masterpiece. For extra flavor and less cooking time you can brown the pork chops or chicken before placing in the slow cooker. Cooking time is only estimated depending on the thickness of the pork chops. Reduce the recipe by half for 4-6 pork chops, this is *very* good! ;-)
Provided by Kittencalrecipezazz
Yield 8 serving(s)
Number Of Ingredients 9
- In a bowl mix BBQ sauce with Italian dressing, brown sugar, Worcestershire sauce, onion, garlic, black pepper and cayenne (if using) until well combined.
- Place the pork chops in the slow cooker then pour the sauce over the chops, mix slightly to make certain the chops are coated with the sauce.
- Cover and cook on HIGH setting for 3-4 hours or on LOW setting for about 6-7 hours (cooking times will vary).
Nutrition Facts : Calories 629, Fat 26.6, SaturatedFat 7.3, Cholesterol 137.3, Sodium 1269.6, Carbohydrate 53.5, Fiber 0.8, Sugar 41.5, Protein 41.6
PULLED PORK BARBECUE (SLOW COOKER)
Perfect, simple, easy pulled pork barbecue. Found on about.com. You can also sub broth, stock, or beer to replace the water that you initially cook the pork in. Note: If you're using a really thick barbecue sauce you may want to add up to 1 1/2 cups of water to thin it out a bit. If the sauce is too thick the pork will come out dry. **Also, hubby & I like lots of bbq sauce so we tend to use more than this recipe calls for... usually around another 9 to 18 ounces!
Provided by Virginia Cherry Blo
Yield 8 serving(s)
Number Of Ingredients 7
- Place one sliced onion at the bottom of the slow cooker.
- Stud pork roast with garlic cloves and season with salt and pepper.
- Place pork in slow cooker on top of the sliced onion. Cover with the second sliced onion and add enough water to fill Crock Pot two thirds of the way.
- Cover and cook on low 8 to 12 hours (or high 4 to 6 hours.).
- Remove pork. Remove and discard cloves, bone and fat as well as any water, onions and grease remaining in pot.
- When the pork is cool enough to handle, use a fork or your fingers to pull it apart until the entire roast is shredded.
- Return the pulled pork to the slow cooker. Mix in the chopped onion and BBQ sauce and cover. Heat on high for 1-3 hours or until the onions are soft.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 238.3, Fat 3.6, SaturatedFat 1, Cholesterol 61.4, Sodium 651, Carbohydrate 30.1, Fiber 1.2, Sugar 20.1, Protein 20.2
CAROLINA-STYLE PORK BARBECUE
I am originally from North Carolina (where swine is divine) and this recipe for the slow cooker is a family favorite. My husband swears my authentic Carolina 'cue is the best BBQ he has ever eaten! -Kathryn Ransom Williams, Sparks, Nevada
Provided by Taste of Home
Yield 14 servings.
Number Of Ingredients 15
- Cut roast into quarters. Mix brown sugar, salt, paprika and pepper; rub over meat. Place meat and onions in a 5-qt. slow cooker., In a small bowl, whisk vinegar, Worcestershire sauce, sugar and seasonings; pour over roast. Cook, covered, on low 6-8 hours or until meat is tender., Remove roast; cool slightly. Reserve 1-1/2 cups cooking juices; discard remaining juices. Skim fat from reserved juices. Shred pork with two forks. Return pork and reserved juices to slow cooker; heat through. Serve on buns with coleslaw.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 453 calories, Fat 22g fat (6g saturated fat), Cholesterol 85mg cholesterol, Sodium 889mg sodium, Carbohydrate 35g carbohydrate (14g sugars, Fiber 3g fiber), Protein 27g protein.
More about "slow cooked pork barbecue food"
SLOW COOKER GEORGIA PULLED PORK BARBEQUE RECIPE | TRISHA ...
Author Trisha YearwoodSteps 4Difficulty Easy
SHREDDED PORK LOIN SLOW COOKER - ALL INFORMATION ABOUT ...
WHOLE30 SLOW COOKED BBQ PULLED PORK WITH COLESLAW - FOOD.COM
SLOW-COOKED BBQ PORK ROAST RECIPE - COOKING LIGHT
SLOW COOKER PORK LOIN BARBECUE RECIPE
SLOW COOKER BARBECUE PORK RECIPE | SOUTHERN LIVING
KETO FOOD, BARBECUE PORK RIBS. SLOW COOKING RECIPE ...
REAL FOOD SLOW COOKER PULLED PORK - NOURISHING JOY
SLOW COOKER BBQ PORK CHOPS - FORK TENDER - PITCHFORK ...
SLOW COOKER BARBECUED PULLED PORK RECIPE - MELISSA RUBEL ...
SLOW COOKER BBQ PULLED PORK - SLOW COOKER GOURMET
PORK RIBLETS SLOW COOKER RECIPES
SLOW COOKER BBQ PULLED PORK - THE MAGICAL SLOW COOKER
SLOW COOKER PULLED PORK BARBECUE FOR SANDWICHES
CROCK POT PORK NECK BONE RECIPES : OPTIMAL RESOLUTION LIST ...
SLOW COOKER CHINESE BARBECUE PORK - CHEF SAVVY
EASY 4-INGREDIENT CROCK-POT PORK BARBECUE RECIPE
10 BEST SLOW COOKER BARBECUE PORK TENDERLOIN RECIPES - YUMMLY
SLOW COOKER PULLED PORK WITH BBQ SAUCE - HEALTHY RECIPES BLOG
HOMEMADE - SLOW COOKER PULLED PORK BARBECUE SANDWICH ...
SLOW-COOKED PORK BARBECUE RECIPE: HOW TO MAKE IT
SLOW COOKER BARBECUE PORK RECIPE | MYRECIPES
SLOW COOKER BBQ PORK - ALL INFORMATION ABOUT HEALTHY ...
SLOW COOKER PORK LOIN BARBECUE RECIPE - THE SPRUCE EATS
19 EASY SLOW-COOKER BARBECUE RECIPES | MYRECIPES
SLOW COOKER BARBECUE PORK ROAST - STAY AT HOME MUM
THE BEST SLOW COOKER BBQ RECIPES - THE SPRUCE EATS
EASY SLOW COOKER PORK BBQ - (A)MUSING FOODIE
SLOW COOKER BBQ PORK ROAST RECIPE - COMPLETERECIPES.COM
SLOW COOKER PULLED PORK, SUGAR FREE BARBECUE SAUCE ...
SLOW COOKED BBQ PORK RECIPE | FRANK'S REDHOT CA
ULTIMATE SLOW COOKER PULLED PORK - INSPIRED TASTE
BBQ ASIAN PORK | FOODTALK
You'll also love