SIRLOIN STEAK WITH PEPPER AND CAPER SALSA
- 1. Steaks: Heat a grill pan over medium heat or preheat your gas or charcoal grill. Season the steaks on both sides with salt and herbes de Provence. Drizzle with olive oil and grill for at least 6 minutes on each side for medium rare or which every way you like your meat done. Let rest for 5 minutes before slicing. Thinly slice and top with the salsa.
- 2. Salsa: In a small bowl whish together the olive oil and balsamic vinegar, capers, parsley, salt and pepper until smooth. Add the bell peppers and toss to coat. Sometimes I can't find the yellow peppers, in that case I just use the red bell peppers only.
ROASTED SIRLOIN OF BEEF WITH SALSA VERDE
For nice, neat slices, roast the beef the day before, cool, then chill before slicing. This makes it easier to carve
Provided by James Martin
Categories Buffet, Lunch
Number Of Ingredients 9
- Heat oven to 240C/220C fan/gas 9. Rub the beef all over with the oil and season with some salt and lots of black pepper. Transfer to a roasting tray and cook for 20 mins, then turn the oven to 190C/170C fan/gas 5 and roast for a further 10-15 mins per 450g for medium-rare, 15-20 mins per 450g for medium, 20-25 mins for medium-well and 25-30 mins for well done. Remove from the oven and allow to cool.
- To make the salsa verde, mix all the ingredients with some salt and pepper. Thinly slice the beef and arrange on a serving platter, drizzle with the salsa verde and rocket leaves and eat with the crusty bread.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 353 calories, Fat 22 grams fat, SaturatedFat 8 grams saturated fat, Carbohydrate 1 grams carbohydrates, Protein 38 grams protein, Sodium 0.41 milligram of sodium
More about "sirloin steak with pepper and caper salsa food"
GRILLED SIRLOIN STEAK WITH CAPER HERB SAUCE - SIMPLY DELICIOUS
4.5/5 (13)Total Time 50 minsCategory DinnerCalories 413 per serving
- Combine the olive oil, Balsamic vinegar, salt and pepper and pour over the steaks. Make sure the steak is well-covered on both sides then cover and allow to marinade for at least 30 minutes or up to 24 hours in the fridge. Remove the steak from the fridge an hour before cooking.
- Preheat your grill for 10-15 minutes then cook the steaks to your preference. 2-3 minutes per side for rare. 3-4 minutes per side for medium-rare to medium. 5-6 minutes per side for well done.
- Remove the steak from the heat and place on a plate or board. Loosely cover with foil and allow to rest for 5-10 minutes.
- Make the sauce by combining the capers, herbs and garlic with olive oil and lemon juice. Season to taste.
SIZZLING SIRLOIN STEAKS WITH CAPER BUTTER - MAKEGOODFOOD.CA
PAN-SEARED TOP SIRLOIN STEAKS WITH SALSA VERDE - THRIFTY …
BEEF SIRLOIN STEAK WITH ZESTY CAPER RELISH | COOKING ON …
5/5 (1)Category Main Course BeefCuisine AmericanCalories 378 per serving
- In a small skillet, heat olive oil. Add garlic, onion and sautee until soft, about 3 minutes. Add remaining ingredients and keep warm to steep the flavors while you grill the steak.
- Heat grill, or spray a cast iron or grill pan with Pam. Heat the pan heat a grill pan over medium high heat. Add the steak.
- Cook steak about 7 minutes total, turning once. Meat thermometer should read around 135 degrees for medium rare. Let steak rest for 5-10 minutes tented with foil. Slice against the grain and top with relish.
HOUSE & HOME - GRILLED SIRLOIN STEAKS WITH PEPPERS RECIPE
Estimated Reading Time 1 min
RECIPE DETAIL PAGE | LCBO
TOP SIRLOIN STEAK WITH BELL PEPPERS AND AVOCADO SALSA
SIRLOIN STEAK WITH CAULIFLOWER PURéE AND CAPER SALSA - MON FOOD BLOG
GRILLED SIRLOIN STEAK WITH SALSA VERDE RECIPE - BBC FOOD
GRILLED TUNA STEAKS WITH GRAPE AND CAPER SALSA - FOOD GARDENING …
SIRLOIN STEAK WITH CAPER SALSA & TRUFFLED PAN FRIED …
GRILLED TOP SIRLOIN STEAKS WITH PEPPER SALSA | METRO
RECIPE DETAIL PAGE | LCBO - ENGLISH
GRILLED SIRLOIN STEAK WITH PEPPER & CAPER SALSA RECIPE VIDEO
SIRLOIN STEAKS IN A TOMATO AND CAPER SAUCE RECIPE - BBC FOOD
10 STEAK SAUCES YOU CAN MAKE IN MINUTES | BBC GOOD FOOD
STEAK WITH CAPER SAUCE / BISTECCA ALLA SALSA DI CAPPERI
STEAK WITH CAPER SAUCE - SWEDISH RECIPE | GOOD. FOOD. STORIES.
TOP SIRLOIN STEAKS WITH BALSAMIC GLAZE AND SWISS CHARD
GRILLED SIRLOIN ‘TAGLIATA’ WITH SALSA VERDE RECIPE - BBC FOOD
You'll also love