HALLOWEEN CAKE POPS
- Break the Madeira cake and cookies into the bowl of a food processor, pour in the melted milk chocolate and whizz to combine.
- Tip the mixture into a bowl, then use your hands to roll into about 10 walnut-sized balls. Chill for 2 hrs until really firm.
- Push a skewer into each ball, then carefully spoon the white chocolate over the cake balls to completely cover. Stand the cake pops in the pumpkin, then press a Smartie onto the surface while wet. Chill again until the chocolate has set. Before serving, using the icing pens, add a pupil to each Smartie and wiggly red veins to the eyeballs.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 242 calories, Fat 13 grams fat, SaturatedFat 7 grams saturated fat, Carbohydrate 28 grams carbohydrates, Sugar 24 grams sugar, Fiber 1 grams fiber, Protein 4 grams protein, Sodium 0.3 milligram of sodium
HALLOWEEN CAKE POPS
A fun and festive Halloween treat to make with the kids, these no-bake Halloween cake pops are a cinch to pull together thanks to a streamlined ingredient list. Have your helpers put their own spooky spin on them by setting out an assortment of sprinkles and candy for decorating.
Provided by Martha Stewart
Yield Makes 9 to 12 pops
Number Of Ingredients 3
- Lay pound cake on its side and trim off domed top to create a rectangular shape. Cut pound cake lengthwise into about three long slabs (each about 1/2-inch thick). Using a 1 3/4-inch to 2 1/2-inch cookie cutter, cut out rounds; set aside and clean workspace to remove any crumbs.
- In a medium heatproof bowl set over (not in) a pot of simmering water, melt chocolate; stir until smooth and remove from heat.
- Working one at a time, place cake round in bowl of melted chocolate and use a fork to gently lift and flip until it is completely coated with chocolate. Using fork, lift cake round up, gently tap on edge of bowl to remove excess chocolate drips, and transfer to a wire rack set over a rimmed baking sheet. Repeat with remaining cake rounds.
- While chocolate is still wet, use an offset spatula or butter knife to transfer rounds to a parchment-lined baking sheet. Decorate with sprinkles or small candies and refrigerate until chocolate is set, about 10 minutes. Carefully insert lollipop sticks into bottoms of rounds; serve.
EASY HALLOWEEN CAKE POPS
Add a festive and delicious touch to your Halloween party with this easy cake pop recipe - using Betty Crocker™ Super Moist™ butter pecan cake mix and Rich & Creamy frosting. It's a fun dessert on a stick!
Provided by Betty Crocker Kitchens
Number Of Ingredients 9
- Make and bake cake mix as directed on box for 13x9-inch pan, using water, oil and eggs. Cool. Line cookie sheet with waxed paper. Crumble cake into large bowl. Add frosting; mix well. Shape into 1 1/4-inch balls; place on cookie sheet. Freeze until firm; keep refrigerated
- In microwavable bowl, microwave orange candy melts and half of the shortening uncovered on Medium (50%) 1 minute, then in 15-second intervals, until melted; stir until smooth. Repeat with black candy melts and remaining shortening. Dip tip of 1 lollipop stick about 1/2 inch into either color melted candy and insert stick into 1 cake ball no more than halfway. Repeat. Return to cookie sheet. Refrigerate 5 minutes. Remove from refrigerator a few at a time. Dip half of the cake balls in melted orange candy and half in black candy; tap off excess. Decorate with candy sprinkles. Poke opposite end of stick into foam block. Let stand until set.
- Reheat remaining melted candy if necessary. Drizzle orange pops with melted black candy; drizzle black pops with melted orange candy.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 180, Carbohydrate 23 g, Fat 2, Fiber 0 g, Protein 0 g, SaturatedFat 6 g, ServingSize 1 Serving, Sodium 85 mg
More about "halloween cake pops food"
THE EASIEST HALLOWEEN CAKE POPS | LEMONS + ZEST
5/5 (3)Total Time 1 hrCategory DessertCalories 223 per serving
- Place the baked cake into a medium bowl and use hands to crumble the cake into very small pieces. Add in the frosting and vanilla and stir or use hands to fully incorporate the icing into the cake.
- Separate the cake dough mixture into 3 bowls, equally. (If dying 3 colors, if not, separate into however many colors you plan to dye.) Add about 25 drops of food coloring into each bowl: (for green: 25 drops green, for orange: 13 drops yellow, 12 drops red and for purple: 13 drops red and 12 drops blue). Stir the dye into the mixtures well and add more color until you get the color you like. Freeze for at least 10-15 minutes.
- Roll the cake pop dough into 1 ½ inch tight balls. Place on parchment and set in the freezer. Melt 1/3 cup of the white chocolate in 15-20 second increments in the microwave. Stir well between each time you heat. Pull several cake balls at a time and dip a cake pop stick tip into the melted chocolate and then press the stick into the cake pop half way (see image above). Complete with the rest of the pops and freeze another 15-20 minutes, and up to several hours.
- When ready to coat the cake pops, heat the rest of the melting chocolate in the microwave again in 15 - 20 second increments , stirring well each time, making sure not to over cook.
HALLOWEEN CAKE POPS | THE ANTHONY KITCHEN
4.8/5 (12)Total Time 45 minsCategory DessertCalories 170 per serving
SPOOKY HALLOWEEN CHOCOLATE CAKE POPS - AHEAD OF …
HALLOWEEN CAKE POPS RECIPE - SOUTHERN LIVING
SIMPLE HALLOWEEN CAKE POPS RECIPE - TASTY TREATS AND …
EASY HALLOWEEN CAKE POPS | AMERICAN RECIPES | GOODTO
HALLOWEEN CAKE POPS - ART AND THE KITCHEN
BEST HALLOWEEN CAKE POPS RECIPE - GOOD HOUSEKEEPING
PIN BY XIAOLU (6 BITTERSWEETS) ON **CAKE/FOOD DECORATING
HALLOWEEN CAKE POPS - PRINCESS PINKY GIRL
HALLOWEEN CAKE POPS - EASY CAKE POPS RECIPE - DESSERTS ON A DIME
HALLOWEEN CAKE POPS: 5 RECIPES TO MAKE - FINE DINING …
23 HALLOWEEN CAKE POPS THAT ARE ALMOST TOO CUTE TO EAT …
HALLOWEEN CAKE POPS - PREPPY KITCHEN
HOW TO MAKE HALLOWEEN CAKE POPS - MYKIDSTIME
30 EASY HALLOWEEN CAKES - INSANELY GOOD
HALLOWEEN CAKE POPS – BEST HALLOWEEN RECIPES 2022 - GOOD …
HALLOWEEN CAKE POPS - ALSO THE CRUMBS PLEASE
HALLOWEEN CAKE POPS | SNACK RECIPES | GOODTO
You'll also love