GRILLED MOZZARELLA CHEESE STICKS
Savor the flavor of these Grilled Mozzarella Cheese Sticks. Skip the sandwich shop and make these easy Grilled Mozzarella Cheese Sticks at home!
Provided by My Food and Family
Categories Meal Recipes
Yield 1 serving
Number Of Ingredients 4
- Fill bread slices with cheese.
- Spread outside of sandwich with butter.
- Cook in skillet on medium heat 3 min. on each side or until lightly browned on both sides. Cut into strips. Serve as dippers with the sauce.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 260, Fat 12 g, SaturatedFat 7 g, TransFat 0 g, Cholesterol 25 mg, Sodium 490 mg, Carbohydrate 0 g, Fiber 1 g, Sugar 0 g, Protein 4 g
GRILLED CHEESE STICKS
- Spread 1/2 teaspoon mayonnaise onto 1 side of each slice of bread. Sprinkle 1 tablespoon Parmesan cheese over mayonnaise layer, pressing cheese firmly into the bread.
- Combine remaining mayonnaise, Cheddar cheese, Jack cheese, green onion, garlic, and cayenne pepper in a bowl.
- Flip 1 bread slice over so the Parmesan layer is facing down, and spread Cheddar cheese mixture onto the bread. Top the Cheddar cheese mixture layer with the other slice of bread, so the Parmesan is on the outside of the sandwich. Cut sandwich into 4 equal slices.
- Heat a nonstick pan over medium heat; turn heat down to medium-low. Place sandwich sticks in the skillet and cook until golden brown and cheese is softly melted, 2 to 3 minutes per side.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 196.2 calories, Carbohydrate 15.9 g, Cholesterol 18.9 mg, Fat 11.4 g, Fiber 1 g, Protein 8.1 g, SaturatedFat 4.3 g, Sodium 349.6 mg, Sugar 1 g
MOZZARELLA GRILLED CHEESE
Provided by Tyler Florence
Yield 2 sandwiches
Number Of Ingredients 13
- Assemble sandwich by smearing insides of bread slices with pesto. Arrange a layer of sliced tomato and season with a few turns of fresh pepper. Layer the mozzarella slices over the top and then place another piece of bread on top to make the sandwich. Drizzle olive oil over skillet's surface and place sandwiches on the hot skillet or panini press. If using a skillet, place another heavy skillet over the top to form a "press". Turn after 2 to 3 minutes and replace weight. The sandwich is ready when golden brown and mozzarella has melted around the edges.
- Toast pine nuts in a skillet over medium heat until fragrant, about 5 minutes. Combine pesto ingredients in a food processor and pulse until well combined but still rough-textured. If you have a panini press, turn it on to warm up; otherwise, set a cast iron skillet over medium heat.
At the request of my lovely 12 year old daughter, I am posting these, one of her favorite foods. We searched for a recipe together and ended up adapting one to suit our tastes. Enjoy!
Provided by Karen..
Yield 12-16 sticks
Number Of Ingredients 7
- Whisk eggs and milk together.
- Coat each piece of cheese with flour, then dip in egg and then roll in bread crumbs.
- Dip in egg and crumbs again.
- Freeze before frying.
- Heat oil in skillet and cook sticks for about a minute on each side, or until golden and before cheese starts to leak.
- Drain on paper towels.
- Serve with sauce for dipping.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 182.7, Fat 10.1, SaturatedFat 5.5, Cholesterol 61.7, Sodium 354.7, Carbohydrate 11.2, Fiber 0.9, Sugar 1.4, Protein 11.4
More about "grilled mozzarella cheese sticks food"
MOZZARELLA STICK GRILLED CHEESE SANDWICH - THREE LITTLE …
Cuisine AmericanCategory Gift GuideServings 1Total Time 20 mins
- Prepare the breaded mozzarella sticks according to the package, but undercook by a minute or two, to avoid the melted cheese spilling out.
- Place two slice of cheddar cheese on a slice of bread. Top the cheese and bread with 4 mozzarella sticks. Top the mozzarella sticks with another two slices of cheese, and the final slice of bread.
- Spread butter evenly over the top of the bread slice. Place the buttered side of the sandwich down into the hot skillet. Spread butter onto the slice of bread that is facing up in the pan.
HOW TO GRILL MOZZARELLA CHEESE | FN DISH - FOOD NETWORK
Author Michelle BaricevicEstimated Reading Time 1 min
MOZZARELLA STICKS GRILLED CHEESE SANDWICH - CREOLE …
MOZZARELLA STICK GRILLED CHEESE SANDWICH | LIFE TASTES …
MOZZARELLA STICK GRILLED CHEESE - 5* TRENDING RECIPES …
HOW TO MAKE GRILLED CHEESE STICKS | SHARI BLOGS
10 BEST GRILLED CHEESE SANDWICH MOZZARELLA RECIPES | YUMMLY
MOZZARELLA STICKS GRILLED CHEESE | YUMMY FOOD, FOOD, SANDWICHES
DENNY'S FRIED CHEESE MELT SANDWICH: MOZZARELLA STICKS IN A GRILLED ...
GRILLED CHEESE ON A STICK | DIY KOREAN STREET FOOD
THE BEST WAY TO ADD MORE CHEESE TO YOUR GRILLED CHEESE
MOZZARELLA STICK GRILLED CHEESE | FOOD, FOODIE, GRILLED CHEESE
IS MOZZARELLA A GOOD CHOICE FOR GRILLED CHEESE? | SHARI BLOGS
RECIPES FOR GRILLED MOZZARELLA CHEESE STICKS WITH GROCERY LISTS AND ...
AIR FRYER GRILLED CHEESE STICKS | THE LEAF NUTRISYSTEM BLOG
WHO MOZZARELLA CHEESE STICKS? EXPLAINED BY FAQ BLOG
You'll also love