BBQ-GLAZED CHICKEN NUGGETS
- Prepare the barbeque glaze. Pour apple cider vinegar into a small saucepan and whisk in garlic powder, onion powder and chili powder. Bring to a boil and add Worcestershire sauce, ketchup, molasses, dark brown sugar and honey. Lower heat to medium or medium low and allow to bubble and thicken.
- Preheat oven to 425 degrees F. In a plastic bag, shake together flour, salt and pepper and add chicken pieces in batches to coat. Place on a baking sheet (lined with heavy duty foil for easy cleanup) and drizzle olive oil over. Bake for about 15 minutes, and then coat each piece with some of the glaze and bake for 5 to 10 more minutes. You can do a second coat of glaze for the last 5 minutes, or serve any additional glaze on the side.
BAKED CHICKEN NUGGETS WITH EASY HOMEMADE BARBECUE SAUCE
- For the nuggets: Preheat the oven to 400 degrees F. Line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
- Beat the egg in a shallow bowl. Place the panko, garlic powder, Italian herbs and salt in a separate shallow bowl and stir to combine.
- One at a time, dip the chicken chunks in the egg and then in the breadcrumbs. (Keep one hand dry to help adhere the breadcrumbs to the chicken.) Make sure the chicken chunks are completely coated. Place on the prepared baking sheet.
- Spray each nugget with nonstick spray. Bake until browned and cooked through, 18 to 20 minutes.
- For the barbecue sauce: In a small saucepan, stir together the ketchup, brown sugar, vinegar, Worcestershire sauce, garlic and paprika. Bring to a boil, stirring frequently. Reduce the heat to low and simmer until thickened, 2 to 3 minutes. Serve with the nuggets.
REAL CHICKEN NUGGETS WITH SMOKY BBQ SAUCE
Oven-baked not fried - but still crispy thanks to a secret ingredient. Serve with homemade relish for a family meal
Provided by Sara Buenfeld
Categories Dinner, Main course
Number Of Ingredients 10
- Heat oven to 220C/200C fan/gas 7. To make the BB Q sauce, put all the ingredients in a pan with 6 tbsp water, and allow to bubble and reduce for 5 mins.
- Meanwhile, put the mayonnaise in a bowl with the chicken and stir well to coat. Mix the crumbs and Weetabix with some seasoning. Tip onto a plate and use the crumbs to coat the chicken. Spread out the chicken pieces on a baking tray and bake for 10 mins until tender but still juicy. Serve with the BB Q sauce and chips or salad.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 543 calories, Fat 27 grams fat, SaturatedFat 4 grams saturated fat, Carbohydrate 40 grams carbohydrates, Sugar 23 grams sugar, Fiber 2 grams fiber, Protein 34 grams protein, Sodium 2.4 milligram of sodium
BBQ CHICKEN NUGGETS
Skip the fast food stop and try these simple BBQ Chicken Nuggets. Kids and adults alike will adore this amazing BBQ Chicken Nuggets recipe.
Provided by My Food and Family
Yield 4 servings, 5 nuggets each
Number Of Ingredients 2
- Heat oven to 400°F.
- Coat chicken with barbecue sauce in medium bowl.
- Place chicken in single layer in shallow foil-lined pan.
- Bake 7 to 9 min. or until chicken is heated through.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 330, Fat 17 g, SaturatedFat 3.5 g, TransFat 0 g, Cholesterol 30 mg, Sodium 890 mg, Carbohydrate 31 g, Fiber 2 g, Sugar 13 g, Protein 0 g
CHICKEN NUGGETS WITH BBQ SAUCE
This smoky chicken has big BBQ flavor and is on the table in 30 minutes or less!
Provided by Food Network
Yield 4 servings
Number Of Ingredients 5
- 1. Preheat oven to 375 degrees F.
- 2. Combine Hellmann's® or Best Foods® Real Mayonnaise, barbecue sauce and mustard in small bowl. Reserve 1/2 cup sauce; set aside. Evenly coat chicken with sauce, then bread crumbs. Arrange chicken on baking sheet.
- 3. Bake 15 minutes or until thoroughly cooked. Serve with reserved sauce.
POTATO CHIP CHICKEN NUGGETS ( ANY FLAVOR)
Take the challenge! Any flavor potato chip will work for your own taste buds! It will work for a meal or appetizer! I love to make it with the 2 flavors listed but I will try it next with BBQ chips! I saw this on the TV & tried it twice. It is so simple & easy plus tasty. I really enjoyed this & hope you will.
Provided by Poker
Yield 12 serving(s)
Number Of Ingredients 5
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- Spread the crushed potato chips in shallow dish.
- Beat together the egg & milk in a shallow bowl.
- Dip the chicken cubes into egg mixture & then dredge them in the chips.
- Place the chicken nuggets on a baking sheet & drizzle with melted butter.
- Bake for 15-18 minutes or until golden brown.
- The nuggets can be frozen after baking!
- SERVE: (with your favorite sauce).
More about "bbq chicken nuggets food"
BBQ CHICKEN NUGGETS - PINCH OF NOM
5/5 (3)Calories 287 per servingCategory Dinner
- In a small bowl combine the BBQ sauce, BBQ seasoning, ketchup, honey, chipotle paste and garlic granules and stir together.
- Add the chicken to a separate bowl and pour over the sauce mixture. Stir the chicken until fully coated, cover the bowl with cling film and pop in the fridge for 30 minutes.
HONEY BBQ CHICKEN NUGGETS RECIPE BY SONI SATPATHY
BAKED BBQ CHICKEN NUGGETS ⋆ REAL HOUSEMOMS
BARBECUE CHICKEN NUGGETS - DELICIOUSLY SEASONED
Cuisine AmericanCategory Appetizer, Main CourseServings 6Total Time 40 mins
BBQ CHICKEN NUGGETS - BBQ RECIPES - BBQ JUNKIE
Servings 2Total Time 40 minsCategory Main Course, Snack
BBQ CHICKEN NUGGETS RECIPES ALL YOU NEED IS FOOD - STEVEHACKS
FOOD HACK! MCDONALD'S STYLE BBQ SAUCE & COOKING …
WHAT'S THE BEST FROZEN CHICKEN NUGGET? WE TRIED 10 BRANDS TO FIND …
BBQ CHICKEN NUGGETS WITH BROCCOLI MAC & CHEESE - NINJA TEST …
BARBECUE CHICKEN NUGGETS RECIPES ALL YOU NEED IS FOOD
HOMEMADE CHICKEN NUGGETS WITH BBQ SAUCE, SIMPOL! - YOUTUBE
WHY ARE MCDONALD'S CHICKEN NUGGETS SO GOOD? - ALLRECIPES
GRILLED BBQ CHICKEN NUGGETS - ALLIE CARTE DISHES
AIR FRYER BBQ CHICKEN NUGGETS - PINCH OF NOM
BOURBON BBQ CHICKEN-LESS NUGGETS - FARM BOY
You'll also love