"TUNA PEA WIGGLE" CREAMED ONTOAST
- 1. Medium White Sauce Melt butter over low heat.Add flour and pepper. Stir until well blended.Remove from heat. Gradually stir in milk and return to heat.Cook, stirring constantly, untill thick and smooth
- 2. Drain tuna from can, and mix into white sauce. Add peas, cook over low heat 5 minutes. Serve over toast.
- 3. If desired, chopped hard boiled eggs,can be added. Can also be served over boiled potatoes or crackers.
TUNA FISH WIGGLE
My Mom made this for us every Friday, (Can you guess why?). I loved it & still do!! It went a long way with 3 kids!! I'm 59 now & I still make this for my self now, but it was a regular when my children were growing up. Hope you enjoy it as much as I still do!!
Provided by trese 1
Categories One Dish Meal
Yield 4-6 serving(s)
Number Of Ingredients 7
- This recipe can be doubled.
- Melt butter or margarine in sauce pan over medium heat.
- Add flour & cook for 1 minute, (so you won't have flour taste).
- Add milk & stir until thickened.
- Add drained tuna, peas, salt & pepper.
- And WA-LA, it's done!
- Serfve over buttered toast!
TUNA PEA WIGGLE
- In a medium bowl, stir together the tuna, peas, butter, salt and pepper. In a saucepan, stir together the flour and milk until smooth. Stir in the tuna mixture, and cook over medium-low heat until thickened, about 45 minutes, stirring occasionally. Pour over crackers or toast to serve.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 293.6 calories, Carbohydrate 33.2 g, Cholesterol 38.6 mg, Fat 10 g, Fiber 2.7 g, Protein 17.4 g, SaturatedFat 6 g, Sodium 295.6 mg, Sugar 13 g
HARD TIMES CREAMED TUNA
Times were tough for my newly divorced mom in the 70's. I remember eating creamed tuna on toast with a green salad on the side at least weekly. It was one of my favorite meals, and I had no idea we were eating it out of necessity. Times aren't so tough now, but I still make this about once a month. It's great when you're in a hurry, or have limited supplies on hand. My kids love it too!
Provided by holly
Number Of Ingredients 6
- Melt butter in a small saucepan over medium heat. Stir flour into melted butter until smooth and slowly stream milk into the mixture while whisking continually. Bring mixture to a simmer and cook until thickened, about 5 minutes.
- Reduce heat to medium-low. Stir tuna into the milk mixture; season with salt and pepper. Cook until tuna is warmed, 2 to 3 minutes.
- Ladle tuna mixture over toasted bread to serve.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 213.9 calories, Carbohydrate 19.9 g, Cholesterol 32 mg, Fat 8.7 g, Fiber 0.7 g, Protein 13.4 g, SaturatedFat 5.1 g, Sodium 303.2 mg, Sugar 5.4 g
TUNA WIGGLE CASSEROLE
- 1. Boil noodles according to directions and drain.
- 2. In large mixing bowl add noodles, cheese, mushroom soup, celery soup, peas, milk, and tuna fish. Mix well but gently.
- 3. Spray a 13x9-inch baking dish with non-stick spray. Add mixture and top with a layer of bread crumbs.
- 4. Bake at 450 degrees F for 30 minutes.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 0 g, Fat 0 g, SaturatedFat 0 g, TransFat 0 g, Cholesterol 0 g, Sodium 0 g, Carbohydrate 0 g, Fiber 0 g, Sugar 0 g, Protein 0 g
SALMON PEA WIGGLE
- Heat the milk in a large saucepan over medium heat until almost boiling, stirring constantly.
- Gradually whisk in the flour and continue cooking and stirring until slightly thickened, about 5 minutes.
- Stir in the salmon and peas, and season to taste with salt and pepper.
- Continue cooking and stirring until thick and heated through, about 10 minutes.
- Serve over crackers or egg noodles.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 274.6, Fat 7.5, SaturatedFat 2.4, Cholesterol 82.8, Sodium 198, Carbohydrate 15.2, Fiber 2.1, Sugar 8.8, Protein 34.9
TUNA PEA WIGGLE RECIPE
Provided by rrxing
Number Of Ingredients 7
- In a 1-1/2 quart casserole dish, combine soup and milk. Add noodles, tuna and peas. Bake at 400 degrees for 20 minutes or until hot; stir. Combine crumbs and butter; sprinkle over top. Bake an additional 5 minutes. Serves 4.
TUNA 'N' PEA CASSEROLE
Turn to this recipe when you want a tuna casserole that's a little different-the horseradish adds extra flavor. This dish is a tried-and-true favorite in our family, and it never fails. -Jackie Smulski, Lyons, Illinois
Provided by Taste of Home
Yield 6 servings.
Number Of Ingredients 14
- Cook noodles according to package directions. Meanwhile, in a large bowl, combine the soup, mayonnaise, milk, horseradish, dill and pepper. Stir in the peas, mushrooms, onion, pimientos and tuna., Drain noodles; stir into soup mixture. Transfer to a greased 2-qt. baking dish. Toss bread crumbs and butter; sprinkle over the top. , Bake, uncovered, at 375° for 40-45 minutes or until bubbly.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 505 calories, Fat 25g fat (5g saturated fat), Cholesterol 66mg cholesterol, Sodium 1196mg sodium, Carbohydrate 45g carbohydrate (5g sugars, Fiber 5g fiber), Protein 24g protein.
More about "tuna pea wiggle food"
TUNA PEA WIGGLE - HOUSE OF JOYFUL NOISE
Estimated Reading Time 2 mins
BEST TUNA PEA WIGGLE RECIPE - HOW TO MAKE NOODLES …
Reviews 10Servings 8Cuisine AmericanCategory Side
TUNA PEA WIGGLE RECIPE
TUNA P WIGGLE - DOCTOR YUM RECIPES
THEEAT: CREAMED TUNA AND PEAS, A COMFORT FOOD WITH A ...
TUNA PEA WIGGLE | FOOD, SAVOURY FOOD, AMAZING FOOD
TUNA PEA WIGGLE SO TASTY - MELISSA FOOD
TUNA PEA WIGGLE - CRECIPE.COM
SKILLET TUNA NOODLE CASSEROLE RECIPE - EATINGWELL
TUNA PEA WIGGLE | AMAZING FOOD, FOOD, SAVOURY FOOD
RECIPE FOR TUNA PEA WIGGLE - ALL INFORMATION ABOUT HEALTHY ...
CREAMED TUNA AND PEAS ON TOAST - RECIPE | COOKS.COM
COMFORT FOOD | FOOD, TUNA PEA WIGGLE RECIPE, TUNA RECIPES
SALMON PEA WIGGLE CASSEROLE - ALL INFORMATION ABOUT ...
SALMON OR TUNA PEA WIGGLE | NEW ENGLAND RECIPES
CANNED TUNA AND PEAS RECIPES (322) - SUPERCOOK
TUNA WIGGLE RECIPE - ONE HUNDRED DOLLARS A MONTH
TUNA PEA WIGGLE - HOME | FACEBOOK
QUICK AND EASY CREAMED TUNA WITH PEAS RECIPE
THE COLD TRUTH ABOUT HOT LUNCH: SCHOOL MEAL PROGRAMS ARE ...
THE NEW VINTAGE KITCHEN!A VERMONT INNKEEPER'S COLLECTION ...
WHAT IS TUNA PEA WIGGLE? | RECIPE | TUNA PEA WIGGLE RECIPE ...
$10 GROCERY LIST FOR WHEN YOU'RE BROKE - BUDGET101.COM™
HOMEMADE - TUNA PEA WIGGLE CALORIES, CARBS & NUTRITION ...
TUNA CASSEROLE AKA TUNA WIGGLE - THE LIFE JOLIE
WIGGLE? - GENERAL DISCUSSION - CHOWHOUND FOOD COMMUNITY
TUNA PEA WIGGLE | FOOD, TUNA PEA WIGGLE RECIPE, RECIPES
TUNA WIGGLE RECIPE RECIPES ALL YOU NEED IS FOOD
TUNA PEA WIGGLE RECIPE RECIPES ALL YOU NEED IS FOOD
WHAT IS TUNA WIGGLE? (WITH PICTURES) - WISEGEEK
KNITTED TOGETHER: COMFORT FOOD: TUNA PEA WIGGLE
TUNA FISH WIGGLE - RECIPE | COOKS.COM
TUNA FISH WIGGLE RECIPES
MYO TUNA PEA WIGGLE - BUDGET101.COM
THE MEERKAT POST
You'll also love