CHICKEN, LEEK & PEA PASTA BAKE
- Preheat the oven to 180°C/350°F/gas 4. Grease a 30cm x 25cm baking dish.
- Cook the pasta in a large pan of boiling salted water, for slightly less time than given on the packet so it's just undercooked. Drain and run under cold water to stop it from cooking further. Return to the saucepan and coat with a drizzle of olive oil.
- Meanwhile, roughly chop the leeks. Put the butter in a frying pan and gently fry the leeks for 10 minutes or until they're soft. Peel, mince and add the garlic and cook for 1 minute. Add the stock and wine, then cook for 8 to 10 minutes, or until almost all the liquid has evaporated. Add the peas, stir and cook for 30 seconds.
- Dice the cooked chicken.
- To the drained pasta, add the leek mixture, chicken, milk and two-thirds of the ricotta. Mix gently to combine and season with salt and pepper.
- Spoon the pasta mixture into the baking dish. Top with the remaining ricotta, grate over the Parmesan and drizzle with olive oil, if you like. Bake in the oven for 25 minutes or until piping hot and starting to crisp up on top.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 400 calories, Fat 14.9 g fat, SaturatedFat 6.8 g saturated fat, Protein 26.9 g protein, Carbohydrate 39.4 g carbohydrate, Sugar 5.4 g sugar, Sodium 0.48 g salt, Fiber 2.2 g fibre
CHICKEN AND MUSHROOM PASTA BAKE (SPAGHETTI TETRAZZINI)
- I remember meeting a lovely old couple outside my parents' pub and when they heard I was going to Italy they told me to make sure I cooked turkey tetrazzini - I hadn't a clue what they were talking about and then, by chance, I saw a recipe for chicken tetrazzini in an old Italian cookbook and it's great - really tacky but gorgeous! Here's my version...
- Preheat the oven to 200ºC/400ºF/gas 6. Put your porcini mushrooms in a bowl and pour over just enough boiling water to cover them (approx. 150ml/5½fl oz). Put to one side to soak for a few minutes. Heat a saucepan big enough to hold all the ingredients, and pour in a splash of olive oil. Season the chicken pieces with salt and pepper and brown them gently in the oil. Strain the porcini, reserving the soaking water, and add them to the pan with the garlic and fresh mushrooms. Add the wine, with the strained porcini soaking water, and turn the heat down. Simmer gently until the chicken pieces are cooked through and the wine has reduced a little.
- Meanwhile, cook the spaghetti in plenty of boiling salted water according to the packet instructions and drain well. Add the cream to the pan of chicken, then bring to the boil and turn the heat off. Season well with salt and freshly ground black pepper. Add the drained spaghetti to the creamy chicken sauce and toss well. Add three-quarters of the Parmesan and all of the basil and stir well. Transfer to an ovenproof baking dish or non-stick pan, sprinkle with half the remaining cheese and bake in the oven until golden brown, bubbling and crisp. Divide between your plates, drizzle with extra virgin olive oil and sprinkle with the rest of the cheese before serving.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 499 calories, Fat 21.9 g fat, SaturatedFat 11.9 g saturated fat, Protein 27.6 g protein, Carbohydrate 43.5 g carbohydrate, Sugar 4.4 g sugar, Sodium 1.1 g salt, Fiber 2.8 g fibre
CREAMY CHICKEN PASTA
Try our crowd-pleasing creamy chicken pasta for your next family meal. It's packed with flavour and is easy for anyone to make, including children
Provided by Monaz Dumasia
Number Of Ingredients 9
- Cook the pasta following pack instructions. Reserve 100ml of the water and drain the pasta in a colander.
- Meanwhile, heat the oil in a frying pan on a medium heat and fry the garlic and spinach for 3 mins until wilted. Add the soft cheese and heat until melted. Stir in most of the parmesan, then add the shredded chicken, peas and some of the pasta water. Bring to the boil and bubble for 2-3 mins until the chicken and peas are completely heated through.
- Add the pasta and stir until combined. Add more pasta water to loosen the sauce, if needed. Remove from heat, sprinkle over the remaining parmesan and parsley or basil to serve.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 668 calories, Fat 24 grams fat, SaturatedFat 13 grams saturated fat, Carbohydrate 59 grams carbohydrates, Sugar 5 grams sugar, Fiber 6 grams fiber, Protein 51 grams protein, Sodium 0.7 milligram of sodium
More about "steps to make jamie oliver my creamy chicken pasta food"
MEDITERRANEAN ROAST CHICKEN PASTA | JAMIE OLIVER - YOUTUBE
ผู้แต่ง Jamie Oliverจำนวนการดู 1.3M
JAMIE'S GREEK CHICKEN PASTA RECIPE | TESCO REAL FOOD
5/5 (53)ประเภท Supper, Dinner, Main, Mediterraneanอาหาร Greekเวลารวม 1 ชม. 30 น.
CHICKEN MILANESE RECIPE | JAMIE MAGAZINE RECIPES
อาหาร Italianเวลารวม 45 น.ประเภท Mainsแคลอรี่ 965 ต่อหน่วยบริโภค
APPETIZING JAMIE OLIVER CHICKEN PESTO PASTA RECIPE
JAMIE OLIVER ON MAKING CHRISTMAS MEANINGFUL - BBC GOOD FOOD
MAKE JAMIE OLIVER'S CREAMY TOMATO SOUP - 'EASY' RECIPE
CHESTNUT CARBONARA | JAMIE OLIVER CHRISTMAS RECIPES
PASTA 7 WAYS | JAMIE OLIVER | MEGAMIX - YOUTUBE
STEPS TO MAKE JAMIE OLIVER CREAMY CHICKEN SPAGHETTI
MEDITERRANEAN ROAST CHICKEN PASTA VIDEO | JAMIE OLIVER
HOW TO MAKE CREAMY CHICKEN PASTA - THE KITCHEN …
CHICKEN | JAMIE OLIVER
10 BEST JAMIE OLIVER PASTA RECIPES | YUMMLY
PASTA RECIPES | JAMIE OLIVER RECIPES | JAMIE OLIVER
CREAMY JAMIE OLIVER MUSHROOM PASTA RECIPE
MY KINDA BUTTER CHICKEN | JAMIE OLIVER RECIPES
JAMIE OLIVER'S CRUNCHY GARLIC CHICKEN RECIPE - DELISH
CREAMY GARLIC CHICKEN PASTA | GIMME DELICIOUS
JAMIE OLIVER'S QUICK AND EASY CHICKEN PIE - FOODIE …
SUPER QUICK PASTA 3 WAYS | JAMIE OLIVER - YOUTUBE
JAMIE OLIVER’S ‘EASY’ CHICKEN PIE CAN BE MADE IN 30 MINUTES
JAMIE OLIVER CHICKEN LIVER PASTA - DELISH SIDES
HOW TO MAKE FRESH PASTA (WITH VIDEO) - JAMIE OLIVER
5 THINGS TO DO WITH CHICKEN VIDEO | JAMIE OLIVER
You'll also love