- Ask a grown-up to turn the oven on to 200C/180C fan/ gas 6. Sit each apple on the worktop and push the apple corer into the centre of each one (or ask a grown-up to do this for you).
- Mix the sultanas, muscovado sugar and cinnamon together in a bowl.
- Stand up the apples, side by side, in a baking dish. Using your fingers, push a little bit of the sultana mixture into each apple, using up all the mixture between them.
- Add a blob of butter to the top of each and sprinkle over the demerara sugar. Ask a grown-up to put the dish in the oven for 20 mins or until the apples are cooked through.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 127 calories, Fat 4 grams fat, SaturatedFat 2 grams saturated fat, Carbohydrate 25 grams carbohydrates, Sugar 24 grams sugar, Fiber 2 grams fiber, Protein 1 grams protein, Sodium 0.07 milligram of sodium
EASY BAKED APPLES
- Preheat an oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C).
- Arrange the apples into a baking dish with the cut sides facing down. Pour the orange beverage over the apples.
- Bake in the preheated oven until the apples are tender, about 1 hour.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 55.1 calories, Carbohydrate 14.6 g, Fat 0.2 g, Fiber 2.5 g, Protein 0.4 g, Sodium 5.8 mg, Sugar 11 g
- Preheat the oven to 375 degrees F.
- Wash and core apples, leaving enough of the core at the base of the apple to contain the filling.
- Combine the butter, brown sugar, cinnamon and chopped pecans in a small bowl. Roll log shapes of the mixture and press enough into each apple to fill the core.
- Fill a 2-quart baking dish with about 3/4 cup water, or enough to cover the bottom. Place the apples upright in the dish. Bake until the apples are soft and the filling is browned, 1 hour.
BAKED CINNAMON APPLES
Delicious apple slices baked in warm cinnamon goodness. It does not get more comforting than this! My grandma baked this all the time when I was little and I've been craving it ever since until I found this recipe.
Provided by Amber
Number Of Ingredients 8
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C).
- Layer apple slices in the bottom of an 8-inch glass baking dish.
- Mix water, butter, flour, and cornstarch together in a bowl until no lumps remain. Stir in brown sugar, cinnamon, and salt until smooth. Pour apples in the baking dish.
- Bake in the preheated oven, stirring every 10 to 15 minutes, until soft and juicy, about 45 minutes.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 173.4 calories, Carbohydrate 41.2 g, Cholesterol 5.4 mg, Fat 2 g, Fiber 2 g, Protein 0.5 g, SaturatedFat 1.3 g, Sodium 64.2 mg, Sugar 37.6 g
EASY BAKED APPLES
A combination of sweet and tart apples are baked with a cinnamon spice blend until soft and caramelized. Serve with cold vanilla ice cream for a cozy Fall dessert.
Provided by Serene
Number Of Ingredients 9
- Preheat: Preheat the oven to 350℉ degrees.
- Prepare Apples: Peel the apples, cut and remove the core and cut into slices about 1/3-1/2 an inch thick.
- Combine Ingredients: Add the apples to a large bowl or you can mix right in a pie dish, or 2 quart baking dish. Add the light brown sugar, cinnamon, nutmeg, cloves, salt, lemon juice and vanilla extract. Stir to combine. If using a bowl, spoon the apples into a pie dish or 2 quart baking dish.
- Butter: Cut the butter into small squares, and place them over the top of the apples.
- Baking: Bake for 30 minutes, stirring after the apples have baked for 15 minutes. This prevents apples on the top from drying. Bake until the apples are tender and soft.
- Serve: Remove and serve with a scoop of vanilla ice cream on top. Serve warm.
Nutrition Facts : ServingSize 1, Calories 185 kcal, Sugar 33 g, Sodium 50 mg, Fat 4 g, Carbohydrate 41 g, Fiber 6 g
This dessert is like homemade apple pie with 90% less effort. Served al amode with a side of vanilla ice cream, this dessert is both rich and easy. I found this recipe and am posting it for the world to see courtesy of: http://frumteacher.blogspot.com
Provided by KosherCook
Yield 4 baked apples, 4 serving(s)
Number Of Ingredients 5
- Thaw your puff pastry.
- Pre-heat oven to 350 *F.
- Core and peel apples **DO NOT CUT**.
- Mix cinnamon and sugar in a bowl.
- Place each apple on individual puff pastry sheet.
- Fill center of apple with cinnamon sugar mix.
- Cover apple on all sides with pastry.
- Place on greased cookie sheet.
- In a separate bowl mix wisk egg and brush egg onto pastry.
- Bake for 30 minutes or until golden brown.
- Serve hot with vanilla ice cream.
An incredibly easy, inexpensive dessert to make, with the payoff of something much more elaborate. Fairly low-cal and with ingredients that are easy to keep on hand, this is a great dessert to pull together in a pinch. Good on its own, even better piping hot with a scoop of vanilla ice cream.
Provided by Food Therapist
Yield 4 serving(s)
Number Of Ingredients 7
- Preheat oven to 350.
- Peel, core, and slice apples into 1/2-inch slices.
- Toss apples in a bowl with raisins, walnuts, sugar, cinnamon, and nutmeg.
- Pour into 9x9 inch glass pan and pour about 1/4 inch of water into the pan. Top with pats of butter.
- Bake 20-30 minutes or until apples are tender.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 260.2, Fat 8.3, SaturatedFat 2.4, Cholesterol 7.6, Sodium 30.4, Carbohydrate 50.5, Fiber 8.1, Sugar 37.4, Protein 2.2
EASY BAKE OVEN BAKED APPLE
This is really yummy. The taste is close to the real one. It's *really* great if your little ones suddenly crave baked apples, though it take long time to bake a slice of apple. Your kids WILL enjoy making her/his own treat. She/he can drizzle honey before baking or use honey instead of sugar. Both works well. Have fun!
Provided by Zameera
Yield 1 serving(s)
Number Of Ingredients 4
- Wash large apple.
- Slice across apples to make slices (rings) 1/2" thick.
- Use center slices.
- Remove center core.
- Grease pan with butter.
- Place apple slice in pan.
- Sprinkle lightly with cinnamon, then with 1/2 teaspoon sugar.
- Dot top with 1/4 teaspoon butter.
- Bake about 20 minutes.
SIMPLE BAKED APPLES
- Preheat oven to 400* F.
- Core apples and place in a baking dish
- Blend sugar with spices; spoon an equal amunt into each apple.
- Cover bottom of baking dish with 1/4 inch boiling water.
- Bake until soft (30 minutes or more).
- Several times during baking, spoon pan juices over apples.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 120.9, Fat 0.3, SaturatedFat 0.1, Sodium 1.4, Carbohydrate 31.7, Fiber 3.4, Sugar 26.9, Protein 0.4
BAKED APPLE SLICES
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- In a small baking dish, toss butter, cinnamon and sugar to coat the apples.
- Bake 25 minutes, or until tender.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 146 kcal, Carbohydrate 18 g, Protein 1 g, Fat 9 g, SaturatedFat 5 g, Cholesterol 23 mg, Sodium 77 mg, Fiber 2 g, Sugar 15 g, ServingSize 1 serving
This recipe is for whole baked apples stuffed with buttery brown sugar oat crumble. For extra flavor, feel free to swap the water with warm apple cider.
Provided by Sally
Number Of Ingredients 8
- Preheat oven to 375°F (191°C).
- Using a handheld or stand mixer with a paddle attachment, or simply using a fork or spoon, beat/mash the butter, sugar, cinnamon, and nutmeg together until combined. Stir in the oats, then the raisins/dried cranberries/nuts, if using. Set aside.
- This can be tricky, but I recommend using a sharp paring knife and a spoon. (Or an apple corer.) I find cookie scoops can easily break or crack the apples. Using a sharp paring knife, cut around the core, about halfway or 3/4 down into the apple. Use a spoon to carefully dig out the core. Takes a bit of patience and arm muscle. Once the core is out, use a spoon to dig out any more seeds.
- Place cored apples in an 8-inch or 9-inch baking pan, cake pan, or pie dish. Spoon filling into each apple, filling all the way to the top. Pour warm water into the pan around the apples. The water helps prevent the apples from drying out and burning.
- Bake for 40-45 minutes or until apples appear slightly soft. Bake longer for softer, mushier baked apples. The time depends on how firm your apples were and how soft you want them to be.
- Remove apples from the oven and, if desired, baste the outside of the apples with juices from the pan. This adds a little moisture to the skin, but it's completely optional.
- Serve warm with salted caramel, whipped cream, or ice cream. Cover and store leftovers in the refrigerator for up to 2 days.
Delicious Baked Apples could be my favorite warm, healthier dessert, stuffed with cinnamon sugar, nut filling and baked until warm and caramelized. Serve with a scoop of vanilla ice cream and caramel sauce on top, for an extra sweet treat.
Provided by Lauren Allen
Number Of Ingredients 7
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. Use a paring knife or apple corer to remove the stem and seeds from the apples, making a deep hole where the filling will go.
- Combine the brown sugar, butter and cinnamon in a small bowl and mix well to combine. Add the nuts. Spoon mixture evenly into each of the apples.
- Add 1/4 cup of water to a baking dish and place apples on top.
- Bake for about 40-45 minutes, or until apples are tender when pierced with a fork. Remove from oven and allow to cool for a few minutes.
- Spoon the sauce drippings from the pan over the apples. Serve with ice cream, if desired.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 240 kcal, Carbohydrate 39 g, Protein 1 g, Fat 10 g, SaturatedFat 4 g, Cholesterol 15 mg, Sodium 57 mg, Fiber 5 g, Sugar 32 g, ServingSize 1 serving
- Heat oven to 375°F.
- Core apples to within 1/2 inch of bottom. Peel 1-inch strip of skin from around middle of each apple, or peel upper half of each apple to prevent splitting. Place apples in ungreased glass baking dish.
- Place 1 teaspoon to 1 tablespoon sugar, 1 teaspoon butter and 1/8 teaspoon cinnamon in center of each apple. Sprinkle with additional cinnamon. Pour water into baking dish until 1/4 inch deep.
- Bake 30 to 40 minutes or until apples are tender when pierced with a fork. (Time will vary depending on size and variety of apple.) Spoon syrup in dish over apples several times during baking if desired.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 200, Carbohydrate 39 g, Cholesterol 10 mg, Fat 1/2, Fiber 5 g, Protein 0 g, SaturatedFat 2 g, ServingSize 1 Serving, Sodium 25 mg, Sugar 28 g, TransFat 0 g
- Preheat the oven to 375 degrees F.
- In a large bowl, mix together cherries, sugar, pecans, cinnamon and nutmeg. Put aside.
- With a melon scooper, core apples to hollow out the middle. Do not go all the way through. Fill each apple core with dry cherry mixture.
- Pour apple cider into casserole dish and place apples right side up. Place a pat of butter on apple hole filled with mixture. Drizzle maple syrup on top of all the apples. Bake for 50 minutes.
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees. In a bowl combine raisins, walnuts, cinnamon, brown sugar, lemon juice and zest. Stuff apples with mixture and place in small baking dish. Add 1/2 cup cider or water and bake for 30 minutes or until tender.
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C).
- Scoop out the core from top of the apple, leaving a well. Do not cut all the way through. Stuff each apple with 2 tablespoons brown sugar and 1 tablespoon butter. Place in a shallow baking dish and sprinkle with cinnamon.
- Bake in preheated oven for 15 minutes, until sugar begins to caramelize and apples are tender.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 269.9 calories, Carbohydrate 45 g, Cholesterol 30.5 mg, Fat 11.5 g, Fiber 3.2 g, Protein 0.6 g, SaturatedFat 7.3 g, Sodium 91 mg, Sugar 40.9 g
SIMPLE BAKED APPLES
This is a family standard. We have it at least once a week during the winter. The spices, nuts and raisins can be interchanged or omitted depending upon your tastes. This also serves as a great breakfast, side dish, or dessert.
Provided by MAEVEN6
Number Of Ingredients 9
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C). Grease a 2 quart casserole dish, or coat with non-stick cooking spray.
- Place apples in a large bowl. In a small bowl, mix together sugar, flour, cinnamon, nutmeg and cloves. Stir spice mixture into apples until evenly distributed. Fold in raisins and walnuts. Spoon into prepared dish. Pour milk evenly over apple mixture.
- Bake in preheated oven for 45 to 60 minutes, or until soft and bubbly. Allow to cool slightly before serving.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 135.6 calories, Carbohydrate 26.1 g, Cholesterol 1 mg, Fat 3.8 g, Fiber 2.4 g, Protein 1.7 g, SaturatedFat 0.6 g, Sodium 5.8 mg, Sugar 20.2 g
More about "simple baked apples food"
BAKED APPLES WITH RAISINS, ONE OF OUR HEALTHY DESSERT …
Cuisine AmericanTotal Time 35 minsCategory DessertCalories 190 per serving
- Core the apples to within 1/2 inch of the bottoms. Slice the apples across the top as shown in the image above. Peel a 1 inch strip of skin around the middle or top of each apple to prevent them from spitting.
- Place the apples in an ungreased baking dish. Mix together the brown sugar, softened butter, raisins and cinnamon in a small bowl. Place 1/4 of the mixture into the centre of each apple. Sprinkle with extra cinnamon if you wish.
- Pour hot water into the baking dish until it is 1/4 inch deep. Bake for 30-40 minutes. Spoon the syrup in the dish over the apples several times during baking. Bake until the apples are tender when pierced with a fork.
BAKED APPLES - EASY, RECIPE FOR BRAMLEY ... - PENNY'S …
Reviews 3Servings 4Cuisine BritishCategory Pudding
- Remove the core, either with a corer or with a knife. If using a knife, make incisions around the core until you have loosened the whole core.
SIMPLE BAKED APPLES - COOK FOR YOUR LIFE
3.9/5 (11)Estimated Reading Time 2 minsCategory DessertCalories 729 per serving
- With a sharp knife, cut a slit in the skin all the way around the waist of each cored apple. This will allow them to expand as they cook.
- Place the apples in a baking dish just big enough to hold them. Stuff them with the dried fruit. Drizzle them with the maple syrup making sure that it gets into the hollowed out core, and then put a nut of butter on top of each one. Add the water to the bottom of the dish.
BAKED APPLES RECIPE - BBC FOOD
Cuisine BritishCategory DessertsServings 6
EASY BAKED CINNAMON APPLES - INSPIRED TASTE
Reviews 23Calories 339 per servingCategory Dessert
80+ EASY APPLE RECIPES - WHAT TO MAKE WITH APPLES
QUICK + EASY APPLE RECIPES AND MEAL IDEAS - …
SIMPLE BAKED APPLES - SWEET PEAS AND SAFFRON
Ratings 1Calories 134 per servingCategory Breakfast, Dessert
- Place apples in a square baking dish. Place 1/2 teaspoon coconut oil and 1/2 teaspoon coconut sugar in each. Sprinkle lightly with cinnamon.
- Prepare the crumble topping: melt coconut oil, then mix all ingredients together with a fork until completely mixed. Sprinkle over the apples.
- Cover and bake in the oven for 45 minutes (smaller apples) to 1 hour (medium-large apples). When a knife inserts easily, apples are ready.
BAKED APPLES - SIMPLE VEGAN BLOG
5/5 (1)Calories 173 per servingCategory Dessert
- Add the apples and all the remaining ingredients to a large mixing bowl and mix until well combined. You could also mix the ingredients directly in the baking dish if you want to.
- Transfer to a baking dish (I used an 8×8 inch or 20×20 cm baking dish), cover with foil and bake for 45 minutes.
MICROWAVE BAKED APPLES - INSANELY GOOD RECIPES
4.9/5 (14)Total Time 6 minsCategory DessertsCalories 132 per serving
- Core and chop your apple into bite-size pieces. Firm apples such as Gala, Fuji, Honey Crisp, or Granny Smith work best.
- In a bowl, mix together the chopped apples, butter, and sweetener. Sprinkle the cinnamon on top.
EASY BAKED APPLES SLICES - THE THIRSTY FEAST
4.4/5 (7)Total Time 30 minsCategory DessertsCalories 161 per serving
- In a small bowl combine apples, brown sugar, lemon juice, cinnamon, nutmeg, cornstarch and cardamon. Stir until all ingredients are well combined and apples are coated.
- Pour the apple mixture into a mini cocotte, bread pan, or mini casserole dish. Spread the butter cubes over the top of the apples. Cover with a lid or foil.
EASY BAKED APPLES - DOWNSHIFTOLOGY
5/5 (48)Calories 293 per servingCategory Dessert
- Preheat your oven to 375F. Add the oats, chopped pecans, dried fruit, coconut sugar, cinnamon nutmeg, and melted butter to a bowl. Then mix that together until it's well combined.
- Using a melon baller or paring knife, core the tops of the apples. Then scoop out some of the apple, so that you have a cavity about an inch and a half wide. Just make sure you don't core through the bottom of the apple.
- Remove about 1/2" of the skin around the top. This helps to prevent the apple skin from bursting when baking. Transfer your apples to a baking dish, standing them upright, and if they wobble you can slice a little bit off the bottom to make them more stable. Then squeeze the lemon over the top edge of the apple.
SIMPLE BAKED APPLES RECIPE (NEW VIDEO!) - HAPPY HEALTHY MAMA
4.7/5 (42)Total Time 32 minsCategory RecipesCalories 170 per serving
- Put the apples in a small to medium baking dish. Mix the melted butter or coconut oil and cinnamon together and then dump it on the apples. Toss well to coat all the apples evenly with the cinnamon mixture.
- Bake in the preheated oven until the apples are soft, about 20-30 minutes. Stir once during the baking time. Enjoy!
SIMPLE BAKED APPLE CHIPS - THE CREEK LINE HOUSE
Estimated Reading Time 3 mins
- Arrange your apple slices in one layer on two parchment lined baking sheets. Sprinkle with cinnamon.
- When cooking time is up, remove just one apple chip from the oven and leave it out on the counter for 2-3 minutes to test for crispness. If they're not crisp yet, leave the apple chips in the oven for another 20 minutes then test again.
SIMPLE SPICY BAKED APPLES - YUMSOME
5/5 (5)Total Time 40 minsCategory DessertCalories 257 per serving
- Wash the apples, and using an apple corer, remove the core and pips, then place into a baking dish.
- In a food processor, blitz together the walnuts, sugar, vanilla, vegan butter, cinnamon, ground cardamom, and ginger for a few seconds, until you have a coarse paste.
HEALTHY BAKED APPLES RECIPE - SIMPLE NOURISHED LIVING
4/5 (69)Total Time 1 hrCategory DessertCalories 116 per serving
- Cut the apples in half around the middle. Remove the core and seeds with a small spoon or knife. Place the apples in an ovenproof baking dish.
- In a small bowl, combine the brown sugar, butter, cinnamon and nutmeg. Spoon this mixture into the centers of your apple halves. Pour water or apple juice into the baking dish.
- Bake apples for 30 to 45 minutes, or until the apples are tender when pierced with the tip of a sharp knife.
EASY BAKED APPLES - BELLE OF THE KITCHEN
4.9/5 (28)Total Time 45 minsCategory DessertCalories 249 per serving
- Cut the apples into ½ inch chunks. In a small bowl, combine the apples, brown sugar, lemon juice, cinnamon, nutmeg, and cornstarch. Stir until all ingredients are well combined and apples are evenly coated.
- Pour the apple mixture into the prepared baking dish. Spread the butter cubes over the top of the apples and cover the dish with foil.
- Bake in preheated oven for 35-40 minutes or until apples are tender. Remove from oven and stir. Serve hot with ice cream and caramel sauce if desired. Enjoy!
EASY BAKED APPLES RECIPE - EASY RECIPES. GREAT FOOD.
Ratings 15Category DessertCuisine AmericanTotal Time 1 hr 5 mins
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. Set aside a small 8 or 9 inch baking pan to prepare after apples are filled.
- Remove the stem. Using a spoon, or melon baller scoop out the core of each apple including the stigma on bottom.
- In a small bowl, combine the oatmeal packages, cinnamon, melted butter and pecans and mix with a spatula until combined.
- Pour the hot water into the baking pan. Take an apple half and spoon heaping amounts of the filling into the well. Place each of the filled apples (cut side up) into the prepared baking dish. Cover with foil and bake for 20 minutes. Remove the foil and then bake for another 25 minutes.
STUFFED BAKED APPLES WITH OATMEAL - ABBEY'S KITCHEN
5/5 (4)Total Time 1 hr 10 minsCategory Dessert, SnackCalories 421 per serving
- Slice the top off of the apple so it’s flat and core 2/3 of the way down until you remove all the seeds. Hollow out the apple allowing about 1/4“ of apple. Place in a greased 8x8” square pan.
- Mix together the oatmeal, sugar, butter, pecans, flax, raisins, cinnamon and salt. Stuff the apple holes. Drizzle with maple syrup and top with a sprinkle of cinnamon.
- Pour the apple cider, juice or water into the bottom of the dish and mix in the extra cinnamon. Cover with foil and bake for 35-40 minutes or until tender when pricked. Uncover and bake for an additional 5-10 minutes to let the tops brown up. Serve with yogurt, whipped cream or ice cream.
QUICK AND EASY BAKED APPLES - BASILMOMMA
9 MUST-HAVE BAKED APPLE RECIPES - TASTE OF HOME
Estimated Reading Time 50 secs
BAKED APPLES RECIPE | MYRECIPES
5/5 (19)Calories 126 per servingServings 6
BAKED APPLES RECIPE - NATASHASKITCHEN.COM
4.9/5 (22)Total Time 55 minsCategory EasyCalories 269 per serving
12 APPLE DESSERTS THAT ARE EASIER THAN PIE | ALLRECIPES
Author Vanessa GreavesEstimated Reading Time 4 mins
PINTEREST APPLE PIE EASY - ALL INFORMATION ABOUT HEALTHY ...
20 CRESCENT ROLL APPETIZERS | ALLRECIPES
12 BAKED APPLE RECIPES - FOOD.COM
EASY BAKED APPLES RECIPE - YOUTUBE
BAKED APPLE RECIPES : FOOD NETWORK | FOOD NETWORK
BAKED APPLE RECIPES - BBC GOOD FOOD
10 BEST VEGAN BAKED APPLES RECIPES | YUMMLY
RECIPES - RECIPE MANAGER ON THE APP STORE
You'll also love