ROASTED GOAT CHEESE WITH GARLIC
Now that we have kids, my husband and I don't entertain much. But when we do, I serve this savory spread. The combination of goat cheese, garlic and onions always earns rave reviews. -Carol Barlow, Berwyn, Illinois
Provided by Taste of Home
Yield about 1-1/4 cups.
Number Of Ingredients 10
- Place garlic and oil in a pie plate. Cover and bake at 350° for 30 minutes. , Meanwhile, in a small skillet, saute onion in butter until tender and lightly browned. Add brown sugar; cook and stir until sugar is dissolved. Remove from the heat., Remove garlic from pie plate. Spread onion mixture in pie plate; top with cheese. Place garlic over cheese. Bake, uncovered, for 15-20 minutes or until cheese is melted. , Mash garlic mixture with a fork. Stir in the vinegar, salt and pepper. Transfer to a serving bowl; sprinkle with basil. Serve warm with French bread or crackers.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 213 calories, Fat 17g fat (10g saturated fat), Cholesterol 40mg cholesterol, Sodium 236mg sodium, Carbohydrate 6g carbohydrate (5g sugars, Fiber 0 fiber), Protein 9g protein.
ROASTED GARLIC AND BAKED GOAT CHEESE APPETIZER
Roasted Garlic and Baked Goat Cheese make an easy, yet elegant appetizer to serve to guests on the coming chilly nights. It also makes a meal in itself with the proper accompaniments. Cheese and bread always pleases!
Provided by Jessica Fisher
Number Of Ingredients 8
- Preheat the oven to 350°. Cut the top off the garlic heads so that the cloves are exposed. Place the heads in a small baking dish.
- Drizzle 3 tablespoons of the oil over the tops, allowing it to sink in around the garlic papers. Season to taste with kosher salt and freshly ground pepper. Bake for 1 hour.
- Meanwhile, prepare the goat cheese for baking. In another small baking dish, place the log of goat cheese. Drizzle the remaining tablespoon of oil over the cheese, rolling the log to coat.
- In a small bowl, combine the bread crumbs, tarragon, and a little more freshly cracked pepper. Sprinkle the bread crumb mixture over all sides of the log, turning as necessary.
- Bake cheese, uncovered for 30 minutes alongside the garlic.
- The garlic cloves will practically pop out of their skins. Spread them on baguette slices along with some goat cheese.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 406 kcal, Carbohydrate 40 g, Protein 12 g, Fat 22 g, SaturatedFat 7 g, Cholesterol 13 mg, Sodium 527 mg, Fiber 2 g, Sugar 1 g, ServingSize 1 serving
WHOLE ROASTED GARLIC WITH GOAT CHEESE
So perfect with a crusty baguette! Wonderful as a side to meaty entrees. I use this dish to bribe Dh into tackling his honey-do list. It's never let me down. This is an adaptation of a Rozanne Gold dish.
Provided by sugarpea
Yield 2 serving(s)
Number Of Ingredients 5
- Preheat oven to 375°.
- Remove any loose papery skins from the outside of the garlic heads; cut off the top 1/3 of the heads to open the cloves; set aside for another use; place the heads in a small baking dish, cut sides up; pour olive oil over them and sprinkle with salt and pepper.
- Cover the dish tightly and bake until 3/4 done, about 45 minutes; uncover and continue to bake another 15 minutes or until the cloves begin to pop out of their skins and brown.
- Top each head with 1/2 ounce slice of goat cheese and broil until golden, about 1 minute; serve warm.
BAKED GOAT CHEESE WITH CARAMELIZED ONION, GARLIC AND MISSION FIGS
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F.
- Crumble the goat cheese into an oven safe dish and set aside.
- In a sauce pot combine the figs and sherry with enough water to barely cover the figs. Place the sauce pot over high heat and bring up to a bubble, cover and remove from the heat and let the figs plump while the onions are cooking.
- Pour the olive oil into a large skillet and place over medium heat. Add the onions, garlic, rosemary, salt and pepper and cook, stirring often, for about 10 minutes, or until lightly browned. Using a slotted spoon remove the plumped figs from the sauce pot, leaving behind any of the pluming liquid. Add the figs to the cooked onions, stir to combine and then spoon over the goat cheese. Place the dish into the top half of the oven for 20 minutes, until the edges begin to bubble.
- Remove and serve immediately with sliced baguettes.
HERB GARLIC BAKED GOAT CHEESE
Tangy goat cheese makes a simple but pretty cracker topper-especially when it's warm and topped with dried cranberries and garlic-infused oil.
Provided by Food Network Kitchen
Yield 8 servings
Number Of Ingredients 8
- 1. In small saucepan heat oil over medium-high heat. Reduce heat to medium. Add garlic, rosemary, orange zest and red pepper. Cook, uncovered, for 3 to 5 minutes or until garlic is golden, stirring frequently.
- 2. Cut cheese into 8 even pieces. Place in 1-quart gratin dish or 9-inch pie plate. Sprinkle with cranberries. Pour garlic oil over top. Bake, uncovered, at 375 degrees F for 10 to 15 minutes or until cheese is warm. Serve warm with KEEBLER TOWN HOUSE Flatbread Crisps - Sea Salt and Olive Oil.
- Entwine Pairing: Chardonnay (rich, garlicky cheese gets tempered by the wine's apple notes)
- Nutrition Information:
- Serving Size: 1.5 oz. cheese mixture plus 4 crackers; Calories 250, Calories From Fat 160, Saturated Fat 9g, Trans Fat 0g, Total Fat 18g, Cholesterol 30mg, Sodium 300mg, Total Carbohydrates 13g, Sugars 4g, Dietary Fiber 1g, Protein 9g, Vitamin A 10%, Vitamin C 2%, Calcium 10%, Iron 4%
POTATO GRATIN WITH GOAT CHEESE AND GARLIC
Categories Milk/Cream Cheese Dairy Garlic Potato Side Christmas Easter Thanksgiving Mother's Day Casserole/Gratin Goat Cheese Root Vegetable Fall Winter Bon Appétit Vegetarian Pescatarian Wheat/Gluten-Free Peanut Free Tree Nut Free Soy Free No Sugar Added Kosher
Yield Makes 4 to 6 servings
Number Of Ingredients 8
- Preheat oven to 400°F. Generously butter 11x7x2-inch glass baking dish. Whisk first 7 ingredients in medium bowl to blend. Arrange 1/3 of potatoes in bottom of prepared dish, overlapping slightly and covering completely. Pour 1/3 of cream mixture over. Repeat layering potatoes and cream mixture 2 more times. Bake uncovered until potatoes are tender and top is golden brown in spots, about 1 hour 15 minutes. Serve hot.
GOAT CHEESE GARLIC BREAD
Garlic bread is best served piping hot, so time it to arrive at the table last, once all the other dishes are finished and ready to serve.
Provided by Abby Girl
Categories Quick Breads
Yield 6-8 serving(s)
Number Of Ingredients 7
- Adjust oven rack to middle position and heat oven to 500 degrees.
- Meanwhile, toast garlic cloves in small skillet over medium heat, shaking pan occasionally, until fragrant and color of cloves deepens slightly, about 8 minutes. When cool enough to handle, skin and mince cloves (you should have about 3 tablespoons). Using dinner fork, mash garlic, goat cheese, butter, cheese, and salt in small bowl until thoroughly combined.
- Spread cut sides of loaf evenly with garlic butter mixture; season to taste with pepper. Transfer loaf halves, buttered side up, onto baking sheet; bake, reversing position of baking sheet in oven from front to back halfway through baking time, until surface of bread is golden brown and toasted, 10 to 12 minutes. Cut each half into 2-inch slices; serve immediately.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 285.6, Fat 16.6, SaturatedFat 10, Cholesterol 39.5, Sodium 465.4, Carbohydrate 26.8, Fiber 1.4, Sugar 0.7, Protein 7.5
CREAMY GARLIC-GOAT CHEESE SPREAD
Serve them something sumptuous with their crackers. This Creamy Garlic-Goat Cheese Spread oughtta do it-and it only takes 10 minutes to put together.
Provided by My Food and Family
Categories Meal Recipes
Yield 16 servings, 2 Tbsp. each
Number Of Ingredients 6
- Beat all ingredients except parsley with mixer until blended.
- Stir in parsley.
- Refrigerate 1 hour.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 110, Fat 11 g, SaturatedFat 6 g, TransFat 0 g, Cholesterol 30 mg, Sodium 125 mg, Carbohydrate 0 g, Fiber 0 g, Sugar 0 g, Protein 4 g
BAKED GOAT CHEESE
You need just 4 ingredients for this bubbling hot, cheesy, baked goat cheese appetizer. Serve fresh out of the oven with crostini or garlic bread for dipping.
Provided by chpmnk42
Categories Cheese Appetizers
Number Of Ingredients 4
- Preheat the oven to 375 degrees F (190 degrees C).
- Press goat cheese to fit the shape of a small baking dish, leaving a 1-inch border around the edge. Gently spoon marinara sauce around the border, taking care to cover the edge of goat cheese but not the middle. Sprinkle with salt.
- Bake in the preheated oven until goat cheese is hot and soft and marinara sauce is hot and bubbling, 20 to 25 minutes.
- Remove from the oven and sprinkle with basil.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 315.9 calories, Carbohydrate 18.7 g, Cholesterol 47.3 mg, Fat 20.3 g, Fiber 3.3 g, Protein 14.6 g, SaturatedFat 12.6 g, Sodium 804.9 mg, Sugar 12.5 g
CROSTINI WITH ROASTED GARLIC, GOAT CHEESE AND APPLE CHUTNEY
- Stir sugar and vinegar in heavy large saucepan over medium heat until sugar dissolves. Add next 4 ingredients and simmer until mixture is syrupy and reduced to 1/2 cup, about 8 minutes. Mix in apples and raisins. Increase heat to high and boil until apples are tender, stirring frequently, about 10 minutes. Cool to room temperature. (Chutney can be made 3 days ahead; cover and refrigerate.) Mix in tomatoes and mint.
- Preheat oven to 450°F. Arrange baguette slices on baking sheet and brush with olive oil. Bake until golden and crisp, about 8 minutes. Spread each toast with roasted garlic; top with goat cheese and chutney.
More about "roasted goat cheese with garlic food"
ROASTED GARLIC CHEESE BALL - LIFE'S AMBROSIA
MY FAVORITE EASY GOAT CHEESE APPETIZER I PANNING THE …
10 BEST BAKED GOAT CHEESE APPETIZER RECIPES - YUMMLY
ROASTED GARLIC GOAT CHEESE DIP - MIDWEST FOODIE
30 GOAT CHEESE RECIPES FOR PEOPLE WHO REALLY LOVE IT
BAKED GOAT CHEESE APPETIZER RECIPE - MUIR GLEN
ROASTED GARLIC AND GOAT CHEESE SPREAD - LIFE'S AMBROSIA
18 TASTY AND TANGY GOAT CHEESE RECIPES - THE SPRUCE EATS
21 BEST GOAT CHEESE RECIPES - INSANELY GOOD
COOK FOR UKRAINE: THREE RECIPES FOR SPECIAL OCCASIONS
WHAT DOES GOAT CHEESE TASTE LIKE? A DETAILED ANSWER
GARLIC HERB GOAT CHEESE SPREAD - JUST A LITTLE BIT OF BACON
GOAT CHEESE WITH ROASTED GARLIC – HITHER & YOND
22+ BEST GOAT CHEESE RECIPES FOR GOAT CHEESE LOVERS 2022
GOAT CHEESE-GARLIC TOASTS RECIPE - WOLFGANG PUCK | FOOD & WINE
EASY GOAT CHEESE GARLIC BREAD RECIPE | THE NOVICE CHEF
ROASTED GARLIC WITH GOAT CHEESE | RECIPES WIKI | FANDOM
ROASTED GARLIC, GOAT CHEESE, AND TOMATO PASTA - THEKITTCHEN
ROASTED GOAT CHEESE WITH GARLIC FOOD- WIKIFOODHUB
25+ GREAT GOAT CHEESE RECIPES – THE KITCHEN COMMUNITY
GOAT CHEESE AND ROASTED GARLIC BEEHIVE, THE BEST …
WOOLWICH ROASTED GARLIC GOAT CHEESE
GOAT CHEESE RECIPES | ALLRECIPES
GOATS' CHEESE ON GARLIC TOAST RECIPE - BBC FOOD
ROASTED GARLIC, GOAT CHEESE, AND CHIVE MASHED POTATOES
ROASTED GOAT CHEESE WITH GARLIC RECIPE: HOW TO MAKE IT
ROASTED GARLIC GOAT CHEESE AND CHIVES COMPOUND BUTTER
HERBED GOAT CHEESE WITH GARLIC - LAYLITA'S RECIPES
ROASTED GARLIC AND GOAT CHEESE SPREAD - RACHAEL RAY IN SEASON
WOOLWICH GOAT DAIRY - CHEVRAI MINI GOAT CHEESE LOG WITH …
ROASTED CARROTS – GARLIC, WALNUTS & GOAT CHEESE
GOAT CHEESE AND ROASTED GARLIC DIP - RELISH
MONTCHEVRE® CHEESE | CARAMELIZED GARLIC AND GOAT CHEESE TART
GARLIC ROASTED ROOT VEGETABLE SALAD WITH CRANBERRY AND GOAT CHEESE
GARLICKY HERBED GOAT CHEESE SPREAD - A BEAUTIFUL PLATE
GOAT CHEESE GARLIC BREAD BOMBS WITH CHOWDER DIP
MARINATED GOAT CHEESE WITH GARLIC AND BASIL - HUGH CARPENTER
You'll also love