NEW MEXICO GREEN CHILE MEATLOAF
Growing up in New Mexico, we had access to the Hatch green chile (the best!). I add green chile to a lot of my recipes and it rather sets this meatloaf off. It's very good cold, made into sandwiches the second day.
Provided by BARBARA1940
Number Of Ingredients 9
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C). Grease a loaf pan.
- Mix hamburger, tomatoes, green chiles, onion, milk, eggs, crackers, salt, and pepper together in a bowl. Transfer to the prepared loaf pan.
- Bake in the preheated oven until until no longer pink in the center, about 1 hour and 10 minutes. An instant-read thermometer inserted into the center should read at least 160 degrees F (70 degrees C).
- Let cool in the pan for 10 minutes before transferring to a serving dish.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 260.1 calories, Carbohydrate 8.9 g, Cholesterol 99.9 mg, Fat 16.6 g, Fiber 1.1 g, Protein 17.3 g, SaturatedFat 6.1 g, Sodium 608.1 mg, Sugar 3.8 g
MEAT LOAF WITH CHILI SAUCE
I used to serve this meat loaf in my cafe, where so many of my customers asked for it. I adapted the recipe for my slow cooker at home, where it's quite popular, too. -Robert Cox, Las Cruces, New Mexico
Provided by Taste of Home
Yield 8 servings.
Number Of Ingredients 12
- Cut four 20x3-in. strips of heavy-duty foil; crisscross so they resemble spokes of a wheel. Place strips on bottom and up sides of a 5-qt. slow cooker. Coat strips with cooking spray., In a large bowl, combine the first 10 ingredients. Add beef; mix lightly but thoroughly. Shape into a 9-in. round loaf. Place loaf in center of strips in slow cooker., Cook, covered, on low 3-4 hours or until a thermometer reads at least 160°. If desired, spoon additional chili sauce over meat loaf; let stand 10 minutes. Using foil strips as handles, remove meat loaf to a platter., Freeze option: Cover and freeze leftover meat loaf slices in a greased 2-qt. shallow baking dish. To use, partially thaw in refrigerator overnight. Remove from refrigerator 30 minutes before baking. Preheat oven to 350°. Reheat meat slices, covered, until a thermometer inserted in center reads 165°. ,
Nutrition Facts : Calories 253 calories, Fat 11g fat (4g saturated fat), Cholesterol 123mg cholesterol, Sodium 686mg sodium, Carbohydrate 12g carbohydrate (4g sugars, Fiber 1g fiber), Protein 25g protein. Diabetic Exchanges
MEATLOAF WITH CHILI SAUCE
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees, with rack in center. In a large bowl, pour milk over bread; let soak, about 30 seconds. Add sirloin, pork, onion, garlic, 1/2 cup chili sauce, parsley, Parmesan, eggs, 1 1/2 teaspoons salt, and 1/2 teaspoon pepper. Using your hands, mix until combined; do not overmix or meatloaf will be dense.
- Divide mixture in half. Gently pat each half into a log, and place each log in an 8 1/2-by-4 1/2-inch loaf pan. Do not press down or into corners.
- Bake 50 minutes. Brush tops of loaves with remaining 1/4 cup chili sauce; continue cooking until juices run clear and an instant-read thermometer inserted into thickest part registers 160 degrees, about 10 minutes.
- Remove from oven; let rest 5 minutes. Turn loaves out of pans; slice each into eight 3/4-inch-thick slices.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 556 g, Fat 36 g, Fiber 1 g, Protein 37 g
GREEN CHILE MEATLOAF
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C).
- Mix ground beef, stuffing mix, milk, green chiles, onion, egg, jalapeno ketchup, Worcestershire sauce, parsley, salt, garlic powder, and pepper together for meatloaf in a bowl until thoroughly combined. Form into a loaf shape and place in a baking dish.
- Mix jalapeno ketchup, brown sugar, and vinegar for glaze together in a bowl; spread evenly over top of the meatloaf.
- Bake in the preheated oven until no longer pink in the center, about 55 minutes. An instant-read thermometer inserted into the center should read at least 160 degrees F (70 degrees C). Allow to rest for 10 minutes before slicing and serving.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 478.4 calories, Carbohydrate 48.3 g, Cholesterol 115.5 mg, Fat 19 g, Fiber 2.7 g, Protein 29.2 g, SaturatedFat 7.3 g, Sodium 2119 mg, Sugar 20.7 g
More about "red chile glazed meatloaf food"
FOOD NETWORK - RED CHILE-GLAZED MEATLOAF | FACEBOOK
Author Food NetworkViews 983K
RED CHILE GLAZED VEAL CHOP RECIPE | FOOD NETWORK
Author Old House RestaurantSteps 2
RED CHILE-GLAZED MEATLOAF RECIPE | BOBBY FLAY | FOOD NETWORK 1
RED CHILE-GLAZED MEATLOAF – RECIPES NETWORK
CHILI-GLAZED MEATLOAF - WOMAN'S WORLD
RECIPES – TAGGED "MEATLOAF" – #1 RANKED NEW MEXICO SALSA
CHILI GLAZED MEAT LOAF RECIPE | YUMMLY | RECIPE | MEATLOAF, …
GREEN CHILE MEATLOAF RECIPE - THE SPRUCE EATS
BOBBY FLAY BALSAMIC GLAZED MEATLOAF - ALL INFORMATION ABOUT …
RED-EYE CHILI INDIVIDUAL MEATLOAVES | RECIPE - RACHAEL RAY SHOW
THE BEST MEATLOAF GLAZE (EASY MEATLOAF SAUCE) - IZZYCOOKING
CARIBBEAN GLAZED MEATLOAF - BOCA FLAVOR
BOBBY FLAY S RECIPE FOR MEATLOAF | DEPORECIPE.CO
BOBBY FLAY S MEATLOAF RECIPE | DEPORECIPE.CO
HOW TO MAKE THE BEST MEATLOAF WITH CHILI GLAZE
RED CHILE-GLAZED MEATLOAF RECIPE | BOBBY FLAY | FOOD NETWORK
CHILI GLAZED MEATLOAF | RECIPE | MEATLOAF GLAZE, MEATLOAF, …
RED CHILI ENCHILADA MEAT LOAF RECIPE
RED CHILE-GLAZED MEATLOAF | DAVIS BROS, INC.
MEATLOAF RECIPE WITH THE BEST GLAZE - NATASHASKITCHEN.COM
RED CHILE-GLAZED MEATLOAF | ABBYN0RMAL | COPY ME THAT
VEGETABLE MEATLOAF WITH BALSAMIC GLAZE RECIPE - FOOD NEWS
8 MEATLOAF IDEAS | MEATLOAF, MEAT RECIPES, BEEF RECIPES
CALABRIAN CHILE-GLAZED MEATLOAF - BLUE APRON
RED CHILE-GLAZED MEATLOAF | RECIPE | FOOD NETWORK RECIPES, …
RED CHILE-GLAZED MEATLOAF | RECIPE | FOOD NETWORK RECIPES, …
12 MEATLOAF SAUCES AND GLAZES | SOUTHERN LIVING
GLAZED CHIPOTLE MEATLOAF RECIPE - THE CHUNKY CHEF
★COOKING RECIPES★: RED CHILE-GLAZED MEATLOAF
WITH INGREDIENTS,NUTRITIONS,INSTRUCTIONS AND RELATED RECIPES
TEX MEX MEATLOAF WITH CHIPOTLE CHILE GLAZE AND CHEDDAR MASHED
RED CHILE-GLAZED MEATLOAF | RECIPE | MEATLOAF GLAZE, MEATLOAF, …
MEATLOAF RECIPE FOOD NETWORK BOBBY FLAY – RESEPDAPURKU
MEATLOAF RECIPE CHILI SAUCE GLAZE - CREATE THE MOST AMAZING DISHES
MEATLOAF WITH CHILI SAUCE GLAZE - ALL INFORMATION ABOUT HEALTHY …
EVERYPLATE: THE AFFORDABLE MEAL KIT FOR EVERYONE | EVERYPLATE
CHILI GLAZED MEATLOAF - AN AMERICAN CLASSIC!
BEST MEATLOAF RECIPE [VIDEO] - SWEET AND SAVORY MEALS
THE BEST GLAZED MEATLOAF RECIPE | MEL'S KITCHEN CAFE
RED CHILE GLAZED MEATLOAF – #1 RANKED NEW MEXICO SALSA & CHILE …
ULTIMATE MEATLOAF WITH TANGY SAUCE - THE KITCHEN WHISPERER
10 BEST RED SAUCE MEATLOAF RECIPES - FOOD NEWS
[HOMEMADE] RED CHILE GLAZED MEATLOAF : FOOD
You'll also love