GREEK CHICKEN PASTA SALAD
This Greek Chicken Pasta Salad is so flavorful & delicious. Sweet, salty, and tangy, it's a tasty take on a classic Greek salad made with bowtie pasta.
Provided by Dina
Number Of Ingredients 9
- Slice the cherry tomatoes in half and chop the cucumber, bell pepper, and onion.
- Now cook your pasta al dente or according to the package. Once the pasta is cooked pour it into a colander and rinse with cold water to stop the pasta from cooking. ￼￼
- No place to cook pasta into a large bowl along with the chopped vegetables, cooked chicken, drained olives, and feta cheese￼￼
- Now pour the homemade Greek salad dressing (or store-bought) over the pasta salad ingredients and stir everything until well incorporated.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 399 kcal, Carbohydrate 47 g, Protein 27 g, Fat 11 g, SaturatedFat 4 g, Cholesterol 73 mg, Sodium 554 mg, Fiber 3 g, Sugar 5 g, ServingSize 1 serving
PASTA SALAD W/FETA AND CHERRY TOMATOES
Easy peasy :-) Nice salad for summer; also good to serve as a side to chicken, sausages, burgers etc. This salad is even better the next day; so can be made in advance
Provided by Deantini
Categories < 30 Mins
Yield 5 serving(s)
Number Of Ingredients 13
- Cook pasta al dente and drain.
- Blend olive oil, garlic, balsamic vinegar, jam, salt and pepper until smooth; set aside.
- In large bowl mix green onions, carrot, tomatoes, cucumber; stir well.
- Add pasta and stir.
- Add feta and parsley and stir.
- Add dressing, mix and serve.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 252.3, Fat 9.2, SaturatedFat 1.3, Sodium 249.3, Carbohydrate 40.5, Fiber 7, Sugar 5.1, Protein 4.3
BAKED FETA PASTA
Whether you're an avid TikTok user or just a casual Instagram consumer, you've probably seen the feta and tomato pasta taking the social media world by storm. It has an interesting history. In 2018, Finnish blogger Tiiu Piret (@tiiupiret) shared a recipe for a pasta containing prosecco, baked feta and tomatoes. In 2019, another Finnish blogger, Jenni Häyrinen (@liemessa), shared her simplified version of the dish on her blog and Instagram using the hashtag #uuifetapasta. (Afterward, sales of feta in Finland apparently increased by 300 percent.) American food influencer MacKenzie Smith (@grilledcheesesocial) eventually heard about the dish from a friend with a Finnish boyfriend. In January 2021, she posted a translation of the popular recipe on her blog and Instagram, which led to it going viral in the United States. It's easy to see why the recipe has achieved such fame: Cherry tomatoes and a whole block of feta are baked until soft and melty, then tossed with garlic, basil and cooked noodles for a beautifully cheesy dish. We opted to use a short tube pasta so the sauce can get trapped inside each piece and added a pinch of flaky sea salt on top to perfectly balance the dish.
Provided by Food Network Kitchen
Yield 4 to 6 servings
Number Of Ingredients 9
- Preheat the oven to 400 degrees F.
- Toss the cherry tomatoes and olive oil with 1/4 teaspoon of salt and several grinds of black pepper in a medium bowl until combined. Transfer to a 2 1/2- to 3-quart baking dish, place the feta in the center of the tomatoes and season with a pinch of black pepper. Bake until the tomatoes have burst and the feta has softened, about 30 minutes. Raise the heat to 450 degrees F and continue to cook until the tomatoes and feta are golden brown, 10 to 15 minutes more.
- Meanwhile, bring a large pot of generously salted water to a boil over high heat. Add the pasta and cook until al dente, about 13 minutes. Reserve 1/2 cup of the cooking water, then thoroughly drain the pasta.
- As soon as the tomatoes and feta come out of the oven, stir in the garlic and red pepper flakes (if using). Use the back of a spoon to smash the tomatoes and feta into a smooth and creamy sauce (it's okay if some of the oil isn't fully integrated). Add the pasta and half the basil and toss until evenly coated. If the sauce is too thick, stir in some pasta water a couple tablespoons at a time. Taste and adjust the seasoning with salt and pepper. Serve topped with the remaining basil and a pinch of sea salt.
TOMATO FETA PASTA SALAD
- Cook the pasta in a large pot of boiling salted water with a splash of oil to keep it from sticking together. Boil for 12 minutes, or according to the directions on the package. Drain well and allow to cool. Place the pasta in a bowl and add the tomatoes, olives, feta and chopped sun-dried tomatoes.
- For the dressing, combine the sun-dried tomatoes, vinegar, olive oil, garlic, capers, salt and pepper in a food processor until almost smooth.
- Pour the dressing over the pasta, sprinkle with the Parmesan and parsley, and toss well.
CHICKEN & PASTA SALAD
For a speedy, superhealthy supper this pasta dish is just the thing - save leftovers for lunch the next day
Provided by Good Food team
Categories Dinner, Lunch, Main course, Supper
Number Of Ingredients 11
- Heat oven to 220C/200C fan/gas 7. Mix the pepper and onion with 1 tsp oil and roast for 20 mins.
- Cook the pasta following pack instructions. Drain and set aside.
- Meanwhile put the chicken breasts between two sheets of cling film and bash with a rolling pin until they're about 1cm thick. Mix remaining oil, herbs, chilli and garlic then rub all over the chicken. Heat a griddle or barbecue and cook for 3-4 mins on each side.
- Slice the chicken on a board, scrape into the pasta with any juices, plus the roasted onion and pepper, cherry tomatoes, rocket, vinegar and seasoning. Toss together and eat warm or cold.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 470 calories, Fat 6 grams fat, SaturatedFat 1 grams saturated fat, Carbohydrate 64 grams carbohydrates, Sugar 7 grams sugar, Fiber 4 grams fiber, Protein 44 grams protein, Sodium 0.26 milligram of sodium
GREEK CHICKEN WITH CUCUMBER-FETA SALAD
This meal has the flavors of a Greek combination plate with chicken souvlaki, Greek salad and tzatziki, but it is streamlined for the home cook. Boneless chicken thighs are coated with herby, garlicky yogurt, then seared until tender inside and crusty and browned outside. Extra yogurt dresses cucumbers and tomatoes that have had a chance to drain with salt so they taste their most vivid. Feta and olives add briny bites to the creamy, crunchy salad, but feel free to incorporate other elements of Greek salad or tzatziki, like romaine lettuce, bell peppers, mint or dill, toasted walnuts or thinly sliced red onion. Eat with lemon potatoes or toasted pita.
Provided by Ali Slagle
Yield 4 servings
Number Of Ingredients 11
- In a large bowl, stir together the yogurt and garlic; season to taste with salt and pepper. Transfer 1/2 cup of the yogurt to a medium bowl and reserve for Step 5.
- Coat the chicken: To the large bowl, add the oregano and stir to combine. Season the chicken all over with 1 1/2 teaspoons salt and a few grinds of pepper. Add the chicken to the large bowl and turn to coat; set aside.
- Start the salad: Smash the cucumbers with the side of your knife until craggy and split. Rip into ½- to 1-inch pieces and transfer to a colander placed in the sink. Slice or chop the tomatoes into bite-size pieces. Add to the cucumbers along with 1 ½ teaspoons salt. (It may seem like a lot of salt, but most will drain away.) Toss to combine and leave to drain.
- In a large nonstick or well-seasoned cast-iron skillet, heat the olive oil over medium. Scrape excess marinade off the chicken, then cook the chicken in batches, adding oil to the pan if necessary, until it's well browned and releases from the pan, 5 to 7 minutes. Flip and cook until cooked through, another 5 to 7 minutes. Transfer to plates to rest. (For grilling info, see Tip.)
- To the medium bowl of yogurt, add the feta and mash with a fork until a chunky paste forms. Shake the cucumbers and tomatoes to get rid of any excess moisture. Add to the feta yogurt along with the olives and stir until coated. The balance is dependent on your produce and feta, so season to taste with salt and pepper until flavors are vivid. Eat alongside the chicken.
CHICKPEA, CHERRY TOMATO, AND FETA SALAD
- Rinse and drain chickpeas.
- In a bowl, combine chickpeas with tomatoes, feta, lemon juice, olive oil, oregano, salt, and a pinch of pepper.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 268 g, Fat 18 g, Protein 11 g
More about "pasta salad with chicken cucumber cherry tomatoes and feta food"
EASY GREEK PASTA SALAD - SPEND WITH PENNIES
4.9/5 (140)Total Time 16 minsCategory Pasta, SaladCalories 328 per serving
CHICKEN PASTA SALAD - DINNER AT THE ZOO
5/5 (10)Calories 341 per servingCategory Salad, Side Dish
PASTA SALAD WITH CHICKEN, CUCUMBER, CHERRY TOMATO - JUST A …
GREEK FETA CHICKEN PASTA SALAD - TASTE OF THE FRONTIER
EASY ITALIAN PASTA SALAD - TOGETHER AS FAMILY
BEST CHICKEN PASTA SALAD RECIPE - HOW TO MAKE CHICKEN PASTA …
EASY CHERRY TOMATO AND FETA SALAD - INSPIRED TASTE
50 GRADUATION PARTY RECIPES THAT MAKE HOSTING A BREEZE - FOOD …
20 BEST SALADS WITHOUT LETTUCE - SALAD RECIPES WITHOUT LETTUCE
LEMON ORZO SALAD - LITTLE BROKEN
TOMATO CUCUMBER FETA SALAD RECIPE - SIMPLY RECIPES
CUCUMBER, RED ONION, TOMATO AND FETA SALAD - THE WASHINGTON …
25 BEST VEGGIE PASTA RECIPES | VEGETARIAN PASTA IDEAS | RECIPES ...
QUICK AND EASY PASTA SALAD - INSPIRED TASTE
PASTA SALAD WITH CHICKEN, CUCUMBER, CHERRY TOMATOES AND FETA
EASY GREEK ORZO SALAD - SIMPLY DELICIOUS
BAKED FETA WITH CHERRY TOMATOES, CHICKEN & PASTA
MEDITERRANEAN ORZO SALAD • CRAVING SOME CREATIVITY
TOMATO CUCUMBER FETA SALAD RECIPE - NATASHASKITCHEN.COM
16 CHICKEN PASTA SALAD RECIPES WE LOVE | TASTE OF HOME
15 PASTA SALADS TO MAKE WITH LEFTOVER CHICKEN - ALLRECIPES
CHICKEN PASTA SALAD RECIPES
GOT RIPE TOMATOES? YOU NEED THESE SALADS - YAHOO LIFE UK
You'll also love