QUICK AND EASY PARMESAN NOODLES
This is a quick easy recipe using any shape pasta, cream (or half-and-half), garlic, butter, and Parmesan cheese. It is very satisfying and the kids love it! Can add cut up veggies or diced chicken or ham to make more of a complete meal.
Provided by MSABBYK
Number Of Ingredients 6
- Bring a large pot of lightly salted water to a boil. Cook bow-tie pasta at a boil, stirring occasionally, until cooked through yet firm to the bite, about 12 minutes; drain and return pasta to pot.
- Melt butter in a small saucepan over low heat; add cream and garlic cloves. Simmer until heated through, 2 to 3 minutes. Remove and discard garlic cloves. Stir cream sauce into bow-tie pasta; season with black pepper. Add Parmesan cheese; toss until cheese melts.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 467 calories, Carbohydrate 42.7 g, Cholesterol 90.3 mg, Fat 28.3 g, Fiber 1.9 g, Protein 12.4 g, SaturatedFat 17.1 g, Sodium 227.4 mg, Sugar 2 g
This is the best parmesan noodle recipe I have ever found. It's not oily like most I've tried. I think the secret is less butter and the addition of sour cream, which you can't really taste. If you served this to someone who didn't like sour cream, I doubt they would know it was one of the ingedients. I serve these with Sandy's Chicken and green beans for a delicious meal my whole family loves.
Provided by Kim D.
Categories < 30 Mins
Yield 6 serving(s)
Number Of Ingredients 5
- Cook noodles in boiling water until tender.
- Drain noodles and return to saucepan.
- Add the butter to the noodles and stir until butter is melted.
- Sprinkle with seasoned salt.
- Add sour cream and Parmesan cheese and stir until combined.
SIMPLE SESAME NOODLES
- Bring a large pot of water to a boil. Cook the noodles according to the package instructions.
- Meanwhile, whisk together the soy sauce, canola oil, sesame oil, sugar, vinegar, chili oil and garlic in a bowl. Taste and adjust the ingredients as needed.
- Drain the noodles. Pour the sauce over the warm noodles and toss to coat. Sprinkle with the green onions and toss. Serve in a bowl with chopsticks. Yummy!
ALL NATURAL RAMEN NOODLES
- Combine broth, water, soy sauce, sesame oil, ginger, and hot sauce in a pot; bring to a boil. Add noodles to boiling broth mixture and cook until noodles are tender yet firm to the bite, 5 to 7 minutes. Transfer noodles to serving bowls and top with desired amount of broth.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 280.4 calories, Carbohydrate 53.6 g, Fat 4.4 g, Fiber 1.3 g, Protein 10.4 g, SaturatedFat 0.6 g, Sodium 1350.7 mg, Sugar 3.1 g
I tried so hard to re-create the taste of the "Noodles Roni" Noodles Romanoff. This is as close as I have come. It isn't quite there but close enough that my hubby is happy.
Provided by Poohrona
Yield 4-6 serving(s)
Number Of Ingredients 11
- Bring pot of salted water to a boil and cook noodles according to package instructions.
- While noodles are cooking, mix cheese powder, cheese, and seasonings in a bowl and set aside.
- Drain noodles and add butter, stirring until melted.
- Add milk and sour cream and cheese mixture to noodles and cook, stirring on medium until hot and well blended.
We love to eat these noodles with anything fried. It's as simple as mac and cheese--probably fewer calories though!!
Provided by HOTTOPOT
Categories Toddler Friendly
Yield 4 serving(s)
Number Of Ingredients 5
- Cook noodles as directed on package; drain well.
- Toss everything together and serve immediately.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 167, Fat 10.6, SaturatedFat 6.2, Cholesterol 41.7, Sodium 118.2, Carbohydrate 14.7, Fiber 0.8, Sugar 0.3, Protein 3.7
You can turn plain pasta into a wonderfully delicious side dish with this simple recipe. Parmesan cheese, garlic powder and fresh parsley make noodles extra-special.
Provided by Taste of Home
Categories Side Dishes
Yield 4 servings.
Number Of Ingredients 5
- Cook noodles according to package directions; drain. Place in a bowl. Immediately add remaining ingredients and toss well.
Nutrition Facts :
More about "noodlesparmano food"
24 TASTY RAMEN NOODLE RECIPES - TASTE OF HOME
7 DELICIOUS OPTIONS FOR PALEO PASTA AND NOODLES - PALEO LEAP
CANTONESE PAN FRIED NOODLES (PORK LO MEIN) - A SPICY ...
THERE'S NO NOODLE LIKE A MAMA NOODLE - TASTE
BEST SPAM WITH NOODLES RECIPE - HOW TO MAKE ... - ESQUIRE
20 EASY RAMEN NOODLE RECIPES - BEST RECIPES WITH RAMEN NOODLES
HOW TO MAKE INSTANT RAMEN BETTER? | 12 WAYS TO MAKE ...
10 BEST RAMEN NOODLES RECIPES - YUMMLY
INCREDIBLE NOODLE, PASTA AND DOUGH RECIPES FOR ... - …
BUY NOODLES ONLINE IN CANADA - LONDON DRUGS
KETO MEALS: 11 LOW-CARB NOODLES TO GET YOUR FIX - GREATIST
THE 10 BEST NOODLES IN PARMA - TRIPADVISOR
PARMESAN GARLIC NOODLES - RASA MALAYSIA
THE BEST GARLIC BUTTERED PARMESAN NOODLES RECIPE
EASY PARMESAN BUTTERED NOODLES - FOODIECRUSH
10 BEST RAMEN NOODLE SIDE DISH RECIPES - YUMMLY
50 RAMEN NOODLE RECIPES THAT WILL ... - RASMUSSEN UNIVERSITY
SPICY NOODLE & EDAMAME SALAD - RECIPES | PAMPERED CHEF ...
10-MINUTE SPAM RAMEN - OMNIVORE'S ... - OMNIVORE'S COOKBOOK
THE BEST RAMEN NOODLE SALAD - BAREFEET IN THE KITCHEN
22 RECIPES THAT PROVE RAMEN NOODLES ARE THE BEST
THE ULTIMATE PALEO 'NOODLES' RECIPES - IRENA MACRI | FOOD ...
9 EASY NOODLE RECIPES - TODAY'S PARENT
NOODLES PARMANO RECIPE - FOOD.COM | RECIPE | NOODLES ...
COPYCAT NOODLES & CO. JAPANESE PAN NOODLES ... - RECIPES.NET
NOT SO TOP RAMEN: ARE RAMEN NOODLES HEALTHY OR BAD FOR YOU?
7 WAYS TO TURN CHEAP NOODLES INTO SIMPLE AND DELICIOUS ...
7 EASY RAMEN NOODLE RECIPES | MYRECIPES
17 UNEXPECTED WAYS TO COOK WITH RAMEN NOODLES
SIMPLE, SPICY PAN-FRIED NOODLES - THE ... - THE WOKS OF LIFE
WHAT IS GRANA PADANO CHEESE? - THE SPRUCE EATS
WHAT TO EAT WITH PARMIGIANO REGGIANO | SENSIBUS.COM
AMAZON.CA: RAMEN - NOODLES: GROCERY & GOURMET FOOD
NOODLES VS PASTA - WHAT’S THE DIFFERENCE?
PAN FRIED NOODLES - DINNER AT THE ZOO
PAN FRIED NOODLES - THE SALTY ... - THE SALTY MARSHMALLOW
PASTA RECIPES & NOODLE DISHES, EASY PASTA DISHES - FOOD & WINE
AMAZON.CA: NOODLES - PASTA & NOODLES: GROCERY & …
ARE INSTANT RAMEN NOODLES BAD FOR YOU, OR GOOD? - HEALTHLINE
TOP 20 EXTRAORDINARY DISHES TO MAKE WITH RAMEN …
21 INSPIRING RAMEN NOODLE RECIPES - THE WICKED NOODLE
50 RAMEN NOODLE RECIPES - GROWING UP GABEL
You'll also love