- For the mango-peach smoothie: Add the mangoes, peaches, nectar and yogurt to a blender and blend until smooth. Add lime juice and honey to taste if needed. Pour into a pitcher and refrigerate until very cold.
- For the strawberry-banana smoothie: Combine the strawberries and sugar in a bowl and let macerate for 30 minutes in the refrigerator. Add the macerated strawberries and some of the juices, the frozen banana and yogurt to a blender and blend until smooth. Add lemon juice to taste if needed. Pour into a pitcher and refrigerate until very cold.
- Fill each glass half way with the mango-peach and then fill to the top with the strawberry-banana. Mix together the finely diced mango, peach and strawberries in a small bowl and top each glass with some of the fruit for garnish.
"This simple smoothie is a nutritious choice for kids on the go," relates Heather Mate' of Pitt Meadows, British Columbia. Raspberries and banana give the not-too-sweet sipper its pleasant flavor.
Provided by Taste of Home
Yield 3 servings.
Number Of Ingredients 5
- In a blender, combine all ingredients; cover and process until blended. Pour into chilled glasses; serve immediately.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 147 calories, Fat 2g fat (1g saturated fat), Cholesterol 8mg cholesterol, Sodium 70mg sodium, Carbohydrate 29g carbohydrate (0 sugars, Fiber 4g fiber), Protein 5g protein. Diabetic Exchanges
LAYERED WHEATGRASS RASPBERRY SMOOTHIE WITH FRUIT TOPPINGS
Provided by Svenja from GrueneSmoothies.com
Yield 600 ml
Number Of Ingredients 10
- To get two different colored smoothies, you need to prepare two separate blends:
- For the green blend, wash wheatgrass, spinach and apple.
- Cut avocado in half, remove core and spoon the flesh directly into container. Peel mango and add one half to the container. Add apples, wheatgrass, spinach, lemon juice and a little water.
- Do not add too much water otherwise you won't be able to layer the blends.
- Blend on maximum speed until you have a uniform green smoothie color and consistency. Pour green smoothie mixture into a bottle. Rinse container briefly.
- For the pink mixture: place raspberries and peeled bananas in the container, add a dash of water, and blend on maximum speed for about 1 minute.
- Now layer the smoothie in 300 ml glasses. Pour the pink raspberry banana smoothie first, then the wheatgrass smoothie and so on.
- You can repeat this as many times as you like!
- Enjoy with all your heart!
Nutrition Facts : Calories 600 kcal
RASPBERRY AND APPLE SMOOTHIE
Whip up a breakfast smoothie with raspberries, apples, yogurt and oats. It's a great way to start the day and up your fruit intake
Provided by Liberty Mendez
Categories Breakfast, Drink
Yield Makes 4 (150ml)
Number Of Ingredients 6
- Tip all ingredients into a blender or smoothie maker and blitz until smooth, adding 50ml water or milk if it's too thick.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 106 calories, Fat 3 grams fat, SaturatedFat 1 grams saturated fat, Carbohydrate 14 grams carbohydrates, Sugar 9 grams sugar, Fiber 2 grams fiber, Protein 4 grams protein, Sodium 0.1 milligram of sodium
More about "layered wheatgrass raspberry smoothie with fruit toppings food"
10 EASY RASPBERRY SMOOTHIE RECIPES WE ADORE - INSANELY GOOD
5/5 (1)Published Sep 18, 2022Category Beverages, Breakfast, Recipe Roundup
- Raspberry Smoothie. I’m starting simple with a pure raspberry smoothie. Okay, it’s not totally pure – there’s a bit of banana, too. But it’s the bright raspberry flavor and color that shines through.
- Strawberry and Raspberry Smoothie. This drink is full of bright berry goodness and is oh-so-pretty-in-pink! Want to save this recipe? Enter your email below and we'll send the recipe straight to your inbox!
- Mixed Berry Smoothie. I couldn’t wait to mix it up with this mixed berry smoothie. So, I’m drinking one as I type! It’s the perfect hit of sweetness any time of day.
- Delicious Blueberry Raspberry Smoothie. Delicious is in the name, so it must be true, right? Psst… it is. And it’s filled with superfruits, so it’s good for you, too.
- Raspberry Banana Smoothie. I like any smoothie with bananas in the mix. But I especially love them with raspberries. Unlike some other fruits, raspberries are sweet enough to keep the bananas from overpowering the whole drink.
- Triple Berry Smoothie. There are a lot of famous trios out there. The Three Musketeers, Harry, Ron, and Hermoine, The Three Stooges… the list goes on.
- Pineapple Raspberry Smoothie. Whisk your taste buds away to a tropical island with this heavenly smoothie recipe. It looks just like a sunset in paradise, and it’s brimming with goodness and incredible flavor.
- Apple Smoothie with Raspberries. They say, “an apple a day keeps the doctor away.” But why munch on a boring apple when you can have this tasty apple smoothie?
- Keto Chocolate Raspberry Smoothie. I couldn’t make a raspberry smoothie list without incorporating this classic flavor combo. And this smoothie is so decadent, it’s practically dessert.
- Raspberry Mango Smoothie Bowl. Raspberries and mangoes are two of my favorite fruits. So, it just makes sense to mix them together. And let me tell ya; this is zippy, sweet, and will rock your mouth.
PERFECT RASPBERRY SMOOTHIE – A COUPLE COOKS
5/5 (5)Total Time 5 minsCategory DrinkCalories 198 per serving
54. WHEATGRASS RECIPES | SMOOTHIES AND SALAD - YOUTUBE
Author Aswathi's Healthy CookingViews 5.6K
TANGY RASPBERRY SMOOTHIE RECIPE - FOOD ABOVE GOLD
Ratings 1Category Breakfast, DrinksCuisine AmericanTotal Time 5 mins
WHEATGRASS SMOOTHIE: 2 HEALTHY RECIPES - KITCHEN HABIT
Estimated Reading Time 6 mins
RASPBERRY TOPPING RECIPE | RASPBERRY FRUIT SAUCE
3-LAYER FRUIT SMOOTHIE RECIPE - LOVE AND LEMONS
HEALTHY RASPBERRY RECIPES | EATINGWELL
10 BEST HEALTHY RASPBERRY SMOOTHIE RECIPES | YUMMLY
SMOOTHIE RECIPES &AMP; MORE FOR HIGH-SPEED BLENDERS
LAYERED RASPBERRY CHIA SMOOTHIE - STEVIVA BRANDS SWEETENERS
EASY LAYERED MANGO SMOOTHIE | HEALTHY IMMUNE BOOSTING …
PINEAPPLE BLUEBERRY RASPBERRY BREAKFAST LAYERED SMOOTHIE
RASPBERRY BANANA LAYERED SMOOTHIE - DEL'S COOKING TWIST
LAYERED FRUIT SMOOTHIE RECIPE | MYRECIPES
Are you curently on diet or you just want to control your food's nutritions, ingredients? We will help you find recipes by cooking method, nutrition, ingredients...Check it out »
You'll also love