HERBED CREAM CHEESE OMELET
- Mix the cream cheese with the cilantro in a bowl, adding salt and pepper to taste.
- Heat one-quarter of the butter in a well-seasoned omelet pan or 8 inch non-stick frying pan over medium-high heat. When the butter is hot and bubbling, swirl it around in the pan.
- Just before the butter begins to brown, beat 2 of the eggs and pour into pan. Lower the heat.
- After 10 seconds or so, the omelet will coagulate. Push the omelet to one side of the pan with a spoon or spatula, and let the raw egg run over the cleared skillet. Repeat this one more time, then take the skillet off the heat.
- Dab one quarter of the herbed cream cheese along the middle of the omelet from one side to the other. Season the omelet with additional salt and pepper to taste. If it has not completely set, place the pan over medium heat for a half minute longer. When the omelet is set, slide it from the pan onto a plate so that the omelet rolls up and the herbed cream cheese runs along the length of the roll. Serve it right away. Make three more omelets the same way, making sure the pan and butter get good and hot before adding the beaten eggs. Serve each one as soon as it is cooked.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 319.6 calories, Carbohydrate 1.7 g, Cholesterol 426.1 mg, Fat 28.5 g, Fiber 0.2 g, Protein 14.9 g, SaturatedFat 14.8 g, Sodium 287.9 mg, Sugar 0.9 g
HERBED CHEESE OMELET
- In a bowl, beat eggs and seasonings. Melt butter in a skillet. Add egg mixture; cook over medium heat. As eggs set, lift edges, letting uncooked portion flow underneath. When eggs are completely set, remove from the heat. Place cheese over half of the eggs. Fold in half and transfer to a warm platter.
Nutrition Facts :
MUSHROOM AND CHEESE OMELET
Feel free to whisk a tablespoon of minced fresh herbs into the eggs before they go in the pan--parsley, chives, tarragon and chervil are some classic choices (alone or in combination). Another rich, creamy cheese can be used in place of the triple creme.
Provided by Katie Workman
Yield 1 serving
Number Of Ingredients 10
- Crack the eggs into a small bowl, and use a fork to beat them with the salt and pepper.
- Heat an 8-inch omelet pan or shallow skillet (preferably nonstick) over medium-high heat. Add the butter, let it melt and swirl the pan so it coats the bottom evenly. Pour the eggs into the pan and quickly shake and swirl so the eggs completely cover the bottom. Let the eggs firm up on the bottom, about 30 seconds, then use a rubber spatula to lift the edges of the omelet up so any uncooked egg on the top runs underneath.
- Sprinkle half of the eggs with the sauteed mushrooms and cheese and let it cook for another 30 seconds; the top should be moist but not quite runny (unless you like it runny). Flip the uncooked side of the eggs over the filling, and slide it onto a plate. Garnish with fresh herbs, if desired.
- Heat a very large skillet over medium high heat. Add the oil, then the mushrooms and garlic, season with salt and pepper and saute until the liquid has evaporated and the mushrooms have turned nicely browned, about 10 minutes. Taste, adjust seasonings and serve hot.
FINES HERBS OMELETTE
Provided by Ina Garten
Yield 1 serving
Number Of Ingredients 11
- To make the Fines Herbs, combine the parsley, chervil, chives and tarragon in a small bowl and set aside.
- Break the eggs into a small bowl, and then add the milk, 2 tablespoons Fines Herbs, salt and pepper and whisk with a fork.
- Preheat an 8-inch nonstick saute pan over medium hot heat and swirl the olive oil into the pan. Pour in the egg mixture and swirl it in the pan. For a few seconds, gently stir the egg mixture with a heat resistant rubber spatula (as if you were going to make scrambled eggs) and then swirl the eggs in the pan to make a nice round appearance. Reduce the heat to avoid any color or scorching. Continue cooking for about 1 minute. The eggs will be set on the bottom, but slightly liquid on top.
- Flip the omelet, and remove it from the heat. Crumble the goat cheese over the center of the omelet and top it off with the roasted peppers. Tri-fold the omelet and plate immediately.
HERBED-CHEESE AND ZUCCHINI OMELET
- Melt butter in heavy large nonstick skillet over medium-high heat. Add zucchini and sauté until tender, about 3 minutes. Using slotted spoon, transfer zucchini to plate. Remove skillet from heat. Beat yolks and creamy herb cheese in small bowl to blend. Using clean dry beater, beat egg whites in medium bowl until soft peaks form. Fold yolk mixture into whites.
- Place same skillet over medium-high heat. When butter sizzles, pour egg mixture into skillet. Sprinkle zucchini evenly over. Cook until omelet begins to set, about 3 minutes. Sprinkle cheddar cheese over. Using large spatula, fold omelet over, forming semicircle. Cover skillet; cook until omelet puffs and is cooked through, about 3 minutes. Slide omelet onto large plate.
HERB AND THREE CHEESE OMELET
This recipe comes from Howard Helmer, the world's fastest omlet maker according to the Guinness Book. His current record is 427 omelets in just 30 minutes. Care to try your hand at beating his record?
Provided by Bev I Am
Yield 1 serving(s)
Number Of Ingredients 8
- Whip eggs with liquid, chives, salt, and pepper.
- Make sure all the white is fully incorporated.
- Melt butter over high heat in a 10" nonstick skillet coated with cooking spray.
- Heat until bubbly.
- Pour egg mixture into skillet, pulling them toward the center from each side.
- Remove from heat when eggs no longer run but are still quite moist.
- Add cheeses to top half of omlet, fold, then invert onto a plate.
- Let rest 1 minute before serving.
- Makes one omelet.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 369.7, Fat 28.8, SaturatedFat 15.3, Cholesterol 430.7, Sodium 402, Carbohydrate 3, Fiber 0.1, Sugar 0.8, Protein 24.1
CHEESE OMELETTE WITH HERBS
- Combine eggs, milk, sunflower seeds, flax seeds, chervil, Italian herbs, garlic, salt, and pepper in a bowl and mix with a fork.
- Heat olive oil in a nonstick skillet over medium heat. Pour in egg mixture. Cook until egg starts to set, about 5 minutes. Sprinkle with dried basil and lay sliced Gouda cheese on top. Cut into 2 halves using a spatula. Fold each omelette in half and turn over. Cook for another minute. Serve garnished with fresh basil.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 489.6 calories, Carbohydrate 7.6 g, Cholesterol 457.1 mg, Fat 39.4 g, Fiber 2.7 g, Protein 28.8 g, SaturatedFat 12.6 g, Sodium 941.4 mg, Sugar 2.3 g
HERBED CHICKEN OMELET
Tender chunks of leftover chicken provide a nice change of pace from the usual ham in the omelet Sonja Blow makes in Groveland, California. "Served with toast and tomato slices, it's a special breakfast for two," she notes.
Provided by Taste of Home
Yield 2 servings.
Number Of Ingredients 9
- In a small bowl, beat the eggs, onion, parsley, salt, tarragon and pepper. , In a small skillet over medium heat, melt the butter; add egg mixture. As eggs set, lift edges, letting uncooked portion flow underneath. Sprinkle with chicken and celery seed. When the eggs are set, remove from the heat; fold omelet in half.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 273 calories, Fat 18g fat (7g saturated fat), Cholesterol 471mg cholesterol, Sodium 513mg sodium, Carbohydrate 2g carbohydrate (2g sugars, Fiber 0 fiber), Protein 23g protein.
OMELETTE WITH HERBS
A great way to use garden herbs. This is adaptable to whatever herbs you have in your garden. When I made it mostly chives and tarragon because that is what I had the most of, but I think this will be good with oregano or other fresh herbs too. The original recipe didn't use any cheese, but I added two slices of deli Swiss cheese (about 1/4 cup). Recipe source: Bon Appetit (Bon Appetit 1991)
Provided by ellie_
Yield 2 serving(s)
Number Of Ingredients 11
- In a medium bowl whisk eggs and water together and then season with salt and pepper.
- Stir in herbs (parsley - thyme or your favorites).
- *Note: In the original directions, an omlet pan was used using only half of the egg mixture and half of the butter at a time -- making two complete omlets seperately, rather than the way I indicated in the direction below.
- In a skillet, melt the butter over medium high heat and add the egg mixture to pan.
- If using cheese, add cheese on top of eggs.
- Let eggs set around edges and then lift edges and tilt pan, so uncooked eggs will go under the cooked eggs.
- Cook until eggs are almost set (1 -2 minutes) and then using a spatula, roll 1/3 of omlet to center.
- Tilt pan and slide omlet onto plate.
- Garnish with chives, if desired.
More about "herbed cheese omelet food"
HERB AND CHEESE OMELET - MEATLESS MONDAY
Estimated Reading Time 2 mins
HERB AND CHEESE OMELETTE - BORD BIA
OMELET WITH HERBED GOAT CHEESE | RECIPES | WW USA
PARMESAN HERB OMELET - SIMPLY SCRATCH
IDEAL PROTEINFINE HERB AND CHEESE OMELETTE RECIPES | IDEAL ...
EASY HERBED OMELET WITH AVOCADO AND BACON | KETODIET BLOG
CHEESE & HERB OMELETTE : KETORECIPES - REDDIT
HERBED CHEESE OMELET PHOTOS RECIPE
GOAT CHEESE & HERB OMELETTE - CANADIAN LIVING
FRENCH HERB CHEESE OMELETTE - COOKEATSHARE
KETO HERBED OMELET - CARB MANAGER
HERB AND THREE CHEESE OMELET RECIPES
HERBED CHEESE OMELET RECIPE
GOAT CHEESE AND FRESH HERB OMELET RECIPE - CHOWHOUND
HERBED CHEESE OMELET - COOKEATSHARE
HERBED CREAM CHEESE OMELET POPULAR RECIPES - FOOD NEWS
HERB & CHEESE OMELET RECIPE - RECIPEZAZZ.COM
FRESH HERB OMELET RECIPE | MYRECIPES
HERBED JURA MONTAGNE CHEESE OMELETTE | PC.CA
HERB AND CHEESE OMELET - ALL INFORMATION ABOUT HEALTHY ...
FRESH HERBED OMELET WITH GOAT CHEESE RECIPE - FOOD NEWS
GOAT CHEESE HERB OMELET WITH NOVA LOX RECIPE | RECIPES.NET
MUSHROOM OMELETTE WITH HERBED BREAD CRUMBS | RICARDO
FRESH HERB OMELET WITH GOAT CHEESE - LEMON THYME AND GINGER
HERB & CHEESE OMELETTE | CHANGING HABITS
GOAT CHEESE & FRESH HERB OMELET RECIPE - EATINGWELL
GOAT CHEESE & HERB OMELETTE - ABBIO KITCHEN
HERBED CREAM CHEESE OMELET RECIPE – THE BEST FREE COOKING ...
HERBED CREAM CHEESE OMELET POPULAR RECIPES
OMELET WITH HERBED COTTAGE CHEESE AND SPINACH - GONNANEEDMILK
HERBED CHEESE AND BROCCOLI SOUFFLE OMELET - CARLA HALL
RECIPES - HERB AND CHEESE OMELETTE - LILYDALE®
HERB AND GOAT CHEESE OMELET RECIPE | MYRECIPES
KETO HERBED OMELET - ALL INFORMATION ABOUT HEALTHY RECIPES ...
You'll also love