JUICY BAKED PORK CHOPS
These baked pork chops are the best oven baked pork chops ever! They are so easy to make, super juicy, and flavorful. Rub them with a few pantry staple spices and pop them into the oven for about 18 minutes and dinner will be ready!
Provided by Kristen Stevens
Number Of Ingredients 5
- Turn your oven to 400 degrees Fahrenheit.
- In a small bowl, mix together the paprika, onion powder, garlic powder, salt, pepper, and oregano.
- Drizzle the 1 tablespoon of olive oil over both sides of the pork chops. Sprinkle the spice mix evenly over both sides of the pork chops and place them in a baking dish. (see notes) Drizzle them with the remaining tablespoon of olive oil.
- Bake the pork chops uncovered for 18 minutes, or until they reach an internal temperature of 140 degrees Fahrenheit. Once you remove them from the oven, let them rest in the pan for 5 minutes before serving.
Nutrition Facts : ServingSize 1 pork chop, Calories 275 kcal, Carbohydrate 1 g, Protein 29 g, Fat 16 g, SaturatedFat 4 g, TransFat 1 g, Cholesterol 90 mg, Sodium 647 mg, Fiber 1 g, Sugar 1 g, UnsaturatedFat 11 g
EASY OVEN PORK CHOPS
- Preheat oven to 350.
- Sprinkle both sides of chops with salt and pepper; place in a lightly greased/sprayed baking dish.
- Mix remaining ingredients and evenly pour over pork chops.
- Cover and bake at 350 for about 45 minutes, or until pork is slightly pink in center.
- Uncover and bake 5 minutes longer.
EASY BAKED PORK CHOPS
- Preheat the oven to 375 degrees F (190 degrees C). Grease a 9x13-inch baking pan with oil.
- Scatter onions evenly into the baking pan. Place pork chops on top of onions in the pan.
- Combine maple syrup, mustard, garlic, red pepper, chili powder, and salt together in a small bowl. Pour mixture evenly over pork chops. Cover baking dish with aluminum foil.
- Bake in the preheated oven until chops are no longer pink in the center and an instant-read thermometer inserted into the center reads 160 degrees F (71 degrees C), 1 to 1 1/2 hours.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 350.4 calories, Carbohydrate 13.9 g, Cholesterol 106.6 mg, Fat 13.4 g, Fiber 0.7 g, Protein 42 g, SaturatedFat 3.8 g, Sodium 512.5 mg, Sugar 9.8 g
BAKED PORK CHOPS
- Preheat the oven to 450 degrees F.
- Combine the panko, oil, Parmesan, Italian seasoning and 3/4 teaspoon each salt and pepper in a large resealable plastic bag. Put the pork chops in a large bowl and toss to coat with 1 tablespoon water. Place the pork chops in the bag and shake well to coat, pressing the breadcrumb mixture firmly into the meat.
- Place the pork chops on a wire rack set on a baking sheet and top evenly with any breadcrumbs remaining in the bag. Bake until the breadcrumbs are dark golden and the internal temperature of the chops registers 145 degrees F on an instant-read thermometer (avoid touching bone), 15 to 20 minutes.
- Serve immediately with lemon wedges if using.
OVEN BBQ PORK CHOPS
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- In a large skillet over medium high heat heat 1 tablespoon vegetable oil, add pork chops and brown them on both sides. Place in a casserole. In a bowl mix together chopped onion, 2 tablespoons vegetable oil, water, vinegar, chili sauce, brown sugar, dry mustard, hot pepper sauce, pour mixture over chops. Cover and roast for 40 minutes. Uncover casserole and roast for 20 minutes more
EASY OVEN BAKED BEANS AND PORK CHOPS
This is an easy but really tasty pork chop dish --- purchase the thicker size pork chops or you may use 2-3 larger pork steaks, the thinner chops tend to fall apart when baked as they bake too fast, if desired you can top with shredded cheddar cheese the last 15 minutes of baking, also chopped fresh garlic may be added also to the bean mixture -- this may also be cooked in a crockpot, just brown the chops firstly in a skillet.
Provided by Kittencalrecipezazz
Yield 6 serving(s)
Number Of Ingredients 10
- Set oven to 350 degrees.
- Brown the chops in a frypan on both sides with salt, pepper and garlic powder (if using); set aside.
- Grease an Dutch oven or a oven-proof casserole dish (large enough to hold the ingredients).
- In a bowl mix together the pork and beans, chopped onion, chopped green pepper, BBQ sauce, ketchup, brown sugar and cayenne pepper (if using).
- Layer HALF of the bean mixture on the bottom of Dutch oven.
- Lay the pork chops on top of the bean mixture.
- Top with remaining bean mixture.
- Bake covered or uncovered for about 1 hour and 15 minutes, or until the chops are tender (if you prefer a thicker sauce then bake covered for half the time then finish baking uncovered).
Nutrition Facts : Calories 782.6, Fat 27.7, SaturatedFat 9.3, Cholesterol 199, Sodium 1512, Carbohydrate 68.3, Fiber 13.3, Sugar 19.7, Protein 67.6
More about "easy oven pork chops food"
EASY OVEN BAKED PORK CHOPS - LEMON BLOSSOMS
Ratings 90Calories 296 per servingCategory Dinner, Main Course
- Preheat the oven to 375 degrees Fahrenheit. Line a baking sheet with aluminum foil or parchment paper for easy clean up.
- Rub the pork chops with the olive oil and season them with the dry rub. Make sure you rub the seasoning all over the pork chops (both sides).
10 BEST OVEN BAKED BAKED PORK CHOPS RECIPES - YUMMLY
OVEN-BAKED PORK CHOPS WITH DELICATA SQUASH - THE REAL FOOD ...
EASY OVEN-FRIED PORK CHOPS RECIPE
EASY BAKED BONELESS PORK CHOPS - DELISHABLY
HOW TO COOK PORK CHOPS | BBC GOOD FOOD
HOW TO COOK BONE IN PORK CHOPS IN THE OVEN? - BRADY'S LANDING
EASY OVEN BAKED PORK CHOPS (BONE IN) - EASY RECIPE DEPOT
BAKED PORK CHOP RECIPES | ALLRECIPES
EASY OVEN BAKED PORK CHOPS RECIPE - RECIPELAKE
HOW TO COOK BONELESS PORK CHOPS IN THE OVEN
EASY OVEN PORK CHOPS RECIPE - FOOD.COM | RECIPE | PORK ...
OVEN PORK CHOPS RECIPES EASY RECIPES ALL YOU NEED IS FOOD
THIN BONELESS PORK LOIN CHOPS - THERESCIPES.INFO
EASY OVEN BAKED BBQ PORK CHOPS TONS OF TIPS – RECIPESO.COM
55 EASY PORK CHOP DINNER IDEAS - TASTE OF HOME
EASY OVEN BAKED PARMESAN PORK CHOPS - REAL LIFE DINNER
EASY OVEN-BARBECUED PORK CHOPS RECIPE | CDKITCHEN.COM
10 BEST PORK CHOPS OVEN RECIPES - YUMMLY
BEST BAKED PORK CHOPS - EASY RECIPE! - KRISTINE'S KITCHEN
OVEN BAKED PORK CHOPS RECIPES (SO EASY!) - LOSE WEIGHT BY ...
BROILED PORK CHOPS - DAMN EASY RECIPES
EASY OVEN BAKED PORK CHOPS - CRAVING HOME COOKED
THICK PORK CHOPS IN THE OVEN RECIPES
EASY OVEN BAKED PORK CHOPS RECIPE - THE DINNER BITE
EASY OVEN-FRIED PORK CHOPS RECIPE - FOOD NEWS
OVEN-FRIED PORK CHOPS RECIPE | MYRECIPES
FOOD NETWORK RECIPES OVEN BAKED PORK CHOPS - ALL ...
10 BEST OVEN BAKED PORK CHOPS RECIPES - YUMMLY
EASY OVEN-BAKED PORK CHOPS RECIPE: HOW TO MAKE AND SERVE ...
EASY OVEN PORK CHOP RECIPE (HEALTHY & DELICIOUS)
EASY OVEN BAKED PORK CHOPS WITH VEGETABLES A ONE PAN DINNER
EASY OVEN-BARBECUED PORK CHOPS - HY-VEE RECIPES AND IDEAS
CHOPPED PORK RECIPES EASY RECIPES ALL YOU NEED IS FOOD
OVEN-BAKED BONE-IN PORK CHOPS RECIPE - HAMDI RECIPES
EASY OVEN PORK CHOPS RECIPE - FOOD NEWS
OVEN-FRIED PARMESAN PORK CHOPS RECIPE - MYGOURMETCONNECTION
EASY OVEN-BARBECUED PORK CHOPS RECIPE - THE SPRUCE EATS
PORK CHOPS IN NINJA OVEN - ALL INFORMATION ABOUT HEALTHY ...
EASY OVEN BAKED BBQ PORK CHOPS - SEASONS AND SUPPERS
SIMPLE TENDER PORK CHOPS | ANOVA PRECISION® OVEN RECIPES
PORK SHOULDER CHOPS RECIPES OVEN
You'll also love