EASY OREO TRUFFLES
These truffles are very easy and delicious. You can't go wrong with OREO, cream cheese and chocolate!
Provided by Baker's
Categories Trusted Brands: Recipes and Tips
Number Of Ingredients 3
- Crush 9 of the cookies to fine crumbs in food processor; reserve for later use. (Cookies can also be finely crushed in a resealable plastic bag using a rolling pin.) Crush remaining 36 cookies to fine crumbs; place in medium bowl. Add cream cheese; mix until well blended. Roll cookie mixture into 42 balls, about 1-inch in diameter.
- Dip balls in chocolate; place on wax paper-covered baking sheet. (Any leftover chocolate can be stored at room temperature for another use.) Sprinkle with reserved cookie crumbs.
- Refrigerate until firm, about 1 hour. Store leftover truffles, covered, in refrigerator.
HOLIDAY OREO TRUFFLES
- Crush 9 of the cookies to fine crumbs in a food processor; reserve for later use. (This can also be done in a resealable bag with a rolling pin.).
- Crush the remaining 36 cookies to fine crumbs and place in a medium bowl.
- Add the cream cheese and mix until well blended.
- Roll cookie mixture into 42 balls, about 1" in diameter.
- Dip the balls in the melted chocolate and place them on a wax paper covered baking sheet. (Any left over chocolate can be stored at room temperature for another use.).
- Sprinkle the tops of the truffles with the reserved cookie crumbs.
- Refrigerate until firm, about 1 hour.
- Store leftover truffles, covered, in the refrigerator.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 1538.6, Fat 90.4, SaturatedFat 45, Cholesterol 71.4, Sodium 966.4, Carbohydrate 190.1, Fiber 11.8, Sugar 133.5, Protein 17.6
- Using a food processor, grind cookies to a fine powder. With a mixer, blend cookie powder, cream cheese and vanilla extract until thoroughly mixed (there should be no white traces of cream cheese).
- Roll into small balls and place on wax-lined cookie sheet. Refrigerate for 45 minutes.
- Line two cookie sheets with wax paper. In double-boiler, melt milk chocolate. Dip balls and coat thoroughly. With slotted spoon, lift balls out of chocolate and let excess chocolate drip off. Place on wax-paper-lined cookie sheet.
- In separate double boiler, melt white chocolate. Using a fork, drizzle white chocolate over balls. Let cool.
- Store in airtight container, in refrigerator.
- Note: When I am exceedingly lazy (most often the case these days), I forego the chocolate 'dip' and merely roll my truffles into various mixtures - chopped nuts, chocolate sprinkles, vari-coloured candy sprinkles, cocoa powder, chocolate shavings, coloured sugars -- still pretty -- less work.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 128.2, Fat 7.8, SaturatedFat 4.5, Cholesterol 9.9, Sodium 54.9, Carbohydrate 13.1, Fiber 0.5, Sugar 10.9, Protein 1.7
CHRISTMAS OREO TRUFFLES
Looking for an easy 3 ingredient holiday sweet treat? Well, these Christmas Oreo truffles are just that! Crushed Oreos mixed with cream cheese and dipped into chocolate - what's not to love?
Provided by Brandy O'Neill - Nutmeg Nanny
Number Of Ingredients 4
- Add the Oreo cookies (with the fillings removed) to the bowl of a food processor.
- Pulse until they are fine crumbs, about 10 pulses.
- In a large bowl, add the Oreo crumbs, Oreo filling, and softened cream cheese.
- Stir to thoroughly combine.
- Roll the truffles into 1 inch balls. I use a 1 tablespoon cookie scoop to ensure they're all the same size.
- Place the truffles in the fridge to chill for 10 minutes.
- Melt the chocolate chips in the microwave at 30-second intervals, stirring between each interval.
- Dip the truffles, one by one into the melted chocolate.
- Remove the truffle from the chocolate and allow any excess to drop off.
- Place the truffle on a parchment or Silpat lined baking sheet.
- While the chocolate is still wet, add any decorations/sprinkles.
- Allow the chocolate to set fully before enjoying it.
- Store in an airtight container in the refrigerator for up to 3 days.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 145 calories, Carbohydrate 19 grams carbohydrates, Cholesterol 5 milligrams cholesterol, Fat 8 grams fat, Fiber 1 grams fiber, Protein 2 grams protein, SaturatedFat 4 grams saturated fat, ServingSize 1, Sodium 72 milligrams sodium, Sugar 13 grams sugar, TransFat 0 grams trans fat, UnsaturatedFat 2 grams unsaturated fat
More about "christmas oreo truffles food"
FIVE CHRISTMAS OREO COOKIE TRUFFLES - CHELSEA'S MESSY …
5/5 (7)Category Dessert
- Pulse the full OREO Cookies (no need to separate cream from cookie) in a food processor or blender until it is in crumbs.
- Using a hand-held mixer, beat the cookie crumbs and cream cheese together until well combined.
- Chill the triangle balls, covered tightly, for an hour in the fridge OR place in the freezer for 20 minutes.
CHRISTMAS OREO TRUFFLES #RECIPE - FROM VAL'S KITCHEN
Estimated Reading Time 3 mins
BEST 3-INGREDIENT OREO TRUFFLES - HOW TO MAKE OREO …
27+ EASY AND FESTIVE CHRISTMAS TRUFFLE RECIPES - INTO THE COOKIE JAR
41 BEST CHRISTMAS TRUFFLES — OFFBEATBROS
20 CHRISTMAS OREO RECIPES - MOORE OR LESS COOKING
EASY OREO TRUFFLES RECIPE - HOW TO MAKE OREO TRUFFLES
OREO TRUFFLES | NEIGHBORFOOD
CHRISTMAS OREO BALLS - BUILD YOUR BITE
CHRISTMAS ORNAMENT OREO TRUFFLES - KIM SCHOB - FOOD
OREO TRUFFLES CHRISTMAS RECIPES ALL YOU NEED IS FOOD
50+ BEST CHRISTMAS TRUFFLES FOR THE HOLIDAYS - INSANELY GOOD
28 THANKSGIVING IDEAS | OREO TRUFFLES RECIPE, OREO TRUFFLES, COOKIES ...
OREO CHRISTMAS TRUFFLES RECIPES ALL YOU NEED IS FOOD
OREO TRUFFLES [VIDEO] | CHRISTMAS FOOD DESSERTS, COOKIES RECIPES ...
WHITE CHOCOLATE CHRISTMAS OREO TRUFFLES | FOODTALK
You'll also love