EASY TOMATO OMELETTE
- Wash the tomatoes (and spring onions or chili if you're using them) and chop into small pieces.
- Heat half the oil in a pan and fry the tomatoes for about 2 minutes. Set aside. Clean the pan with a tissue.
- Crack the eggs into a bowl and beat well with a fork, adding the salt and pepper
- Heat the rest of the oil in a pan (non-stick if possible) on low to medium heat. Use paper to wipe the oil around a little (or an oil spray if you have it).
- Pour the egg mix into the pan
- Using a spatula, ruffle the omelette so it doesn't stick. As you create gaps tilt the pan so the liquid fills the spaces.
- Let it cook for about 2 minutes and...
- Here's the important part: when the egg mixture looks nearly cooked (but there's still just a tiny bit of runny egg left) drop on the tomatoes and basil (and cheese, spring onions or chili if you're using them).
- Fold the empty half of the omelette on top of the other.
- Slide it onto a plate - the heat from closing the omelette will finish cooking the inside.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 345 kcal, Carbohydrate 11 g, Protein 23 g, Fat 24 g, SaturatedFat 10 g, Cholesterol 373 mg, Sodium 1632 mg, Fiber 2 g, Sugar 6 g, TransFat 1 g, ServingSize 1 serving
OVEN BAKED OMELET
Yummy, fluffy eggs made in the oven.
Provided by sarigal
Categories 100+ Breakfast and Brunch Recipes Eggs Omelet Recipes
Number Of Ingredients 7
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C). Grease an 8x8-inch baking dish with butter.
- Beat eggs, sour cream, milk, and salt in a bowl until blended. Stir in green onions. Pour mixture in the prepared baking dish.
- Bake in the preheated oven until set, 25 to 30 minutes. Sprinkle Cheddar cheese over eggs and continue baking until cheese is melted, 2 to 3 minutes more.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 185 calories, Carbohydrate 2.8 g, Cholesterol 295.8 mg, Fat 14.1 g, Fiber 0.1 g, Protein 12 g, SaturatedFat 6.5 g, Sodium 545.9 mg, Sugar 1.7 g
CHEDDAR TOMATO OVEN OMELETTE
This is something my mother makes for Christmas brunch every year. Everyone loves it, even the kids. I made her give me the recipe so that I could have it more than once a year. Cooking time may vary a bit.
Provided by Lenny Leonard
Yield 3-4 serving(s)
Number Of Ingredients 8
- Preheat oven to 350ºF.
- Cook bacon until crisp, reserve 1 tablespoon of drippings.
- Saute onions in drippings.
- Add tomatoes.
- Sprinkle on flour and salt, toss lightly to coat.
- Beat together eggs and milk.
- Add vegetable mixture, 1 cup cheddar and chopped bacon.
- Mix together.
- Pour into a greased 8 x 8 x 2 (2 quart) pan.
- Bake uncovered for 40-45 minutes.
- Remove from oven and sprinkle on remaining 1/4 cup cheese.
- Let stand 5 minutes so cheese melts.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 689.1, Fat 55.9, SaturatedFat 24, Cholesterol 524.9, Sodium 2234.3, Carbohydrate 10.9, Fiber 0.9, Sugar 2.8, Protein 34.8
FAMILY-STYLE ROLLED OMELET WITH SPINACH AND CHEDDAR
You don't have to stand over the stove and make individual omelets with this recipe. Round out the meal with bread and a simple cherry-tomato salad.
Provided by Martha Stewart
Categories Food & Cooking Breakfast & Brunch Recipes
Number Of Ingredients 8
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Brush a 10-by-15-inch rimmed baking sheet or jelly-roll pan with oil. Line bottom of pan with parchment, leaving a 1-inch overhang on the two shorter sides. Brush parchment with oil.
- In a bowl, whisk together milk and flour. Add eggs, mustard, 1 teaspoon salt, and teaspoon pepper; whisk to combine. Pour into pan. Sprinkle spinach over top in an even layer.
- Bake until edges of omelet are set, 10 to 12 minutes. Sprinkle with cheddar; bake until cheese has melted, 2 to 4 minutes. Beginning at one shorter end, lift parchment, and roll up omelet tightly, peeling back parchment as you go. Slice and serve.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 447 g, Fat 28 g, Fiber 4 g, Protein 32 g
EXTRA-SHARP CHEDDAR OVEN OMELET
This is great for a holiday breakfast or brunch. It serves 10 and it can be prepared ahead of time and popped in the oven on the day of the event. My Mother serves this when the whole family gets together down at their shore house on holiday weekends. Options: add mushrooms and peppers or the like.
Provided by AcadiaTwo
Yield 10 serving(s)
Number Of Ingredients 7
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F.
- Fry bacon until crisp but not burnt.
- Drain, and reserving 1 tablespoon of drippings.
- Sauté onion & green onion in drippings until translucent.
- In a bowl beat eggs with cream and seasoned salt.
- Stir in bacon, onions, and 2 cups of the cheese.
- Pour into a greased, shallow, 3-quart baking dish.
- Bake, uncovered, in a 350 F degree oven for 35 to 40 minutes until mixture is set (doesn't jiggle) and top is lightly browned.
- When almost done, sprinkle with remaining cup cheese and return to oven until cheese melts.
- Serve immediately.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 356.5, Fat 29.9, SaturatedFat 15.2, Cholesterol 238.9, Sodium 464, Carbohydrate 3.8, Fiber 0.4, Sugar 1.3, Protein 17.9
ZUCCHINI OVEN OMELET
Having been married for 50 years, I've had a lot of experience cooking meals for family and friends. They enjoy whatever I make, but this variation of a standard omelet is everyone's favorite.
Provided by Taste of Home
Yield 4-6 servings.
Number Of Ingredients 10
- In a 10-in. ovenproof skillet, saute zucchini and green pepper in oil until tender, about 3 minutes. Combine eggs, Parmesan cheese, cream, butter, salt and pepper; pour over the vegetable mixture. Cook and stir gently for 3 minutes or until eggs are set on bottom. Top with cheese. , Bake at 350° for 5-7 minutes or until eggs are set and cheese is melted.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 223 calories, Fat 19g fat (6g saturated fat), Cholesterol 230mg cholesterol, Sodium 369mg sodium, Carbohydrate 3g carbohydrate (2g sugars, Fiber 1g fiber), Protein 10g protein.
CHEDDAR-HAM OVEN OMELET
We had a family reunion for 50 relatives from the U.S. and Canada, and it took four pans of this hearty, five-ingredient omelet to feed the crowd. Fresh fruit and an assortment of muffins helped round out our brunch menu.-Betty Abrey, Imperial, Saskatchewan
Provided by Taste of Home
Yield 12 servings.
Number Of Ingredients 5
- Preheat oven to 350°. In a large bowl, whisk eggs and milk. Stir in cheese, ham and onions. Pour into a greased 13x9-in. baking dish. , Bake, uncovered, until a knife inserted in the center comes out clean, 40-45 minutes. Let stand 10 minutes before cutting.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 208 calories, Fat 14g fat (7g saturated fat), Cholesterol 314mg cholesterol, Sodium 330mg sodium, Carbohydrate 4g carbohydrate (3g sugars, Fiber 0 fiber), Protein 15g protein.
23 BEST OMELETTES RECIPE COLLECTION
These omelette recipes make the perfect meal any time of the day! From ham and cheese to spinach and feta to chili and cheese, the possibilities are endless with omelettes.
Provided by insanelygood
Categories Breakfast Recipe Roundup
Number Of Ingredients 23
- Select your favorite recipe.
- Organize all the required ingredients.
- Prep an omelette in 30 minutes or less!
Nutrition Facts :
CHARD AND CHEDDAR OMELET
Categories Breakfast Brunch Low Carb Cheddar Chard Bon Appétit Sugar Conscious Vegetarian Pescatarian Wheat/Gluten-Free Peanut Free Tree Nut Free Soy Free No Sugar Added Kosher
Yield Makes 2 servings; can be doubled
Number Of Ingredients 8
- Melt 1 tablespoon butter in 8-inch-diameter nonstick skillet over medium-low heat. Add garlic; sauté until soft, about 2 minutes. Stir in chard, cover and cook until tender, about 4 minutes. Stir in hot sauce. Season with salt and pepper. Transfer to small bowl. Wipe skillet clean.
- Whisk eggs, 1/4 cup cheese, salt and pepper in medium bowl to blend. Melt 1/2 tablespoon butter in same skillet over medium-high heat. Add half of egg mixture and cook until eggs are just set in center, tilting pan and lifting edge of omelet with spatula to let uncooked portion flow underneath, about 2 minutes. Scatter half of chard mixture over half of omelet. Sprinkle 1/4 cup cheese over chard. Fold omelet over cheese; slide out onto plate. Repeat with remaining butter, egg mixture, chard and cheese.
ZIPPY CHEESE ARTICHOKE OVEN OMELET
- Preheat oven to 350°F. Butter a 10-inch quiche dish. Spread the salsa on the bottom. Distribute the chopped artichokes evenly over the salsa. Sprinkle with the cheeses.
- Blend the eggs, add sour cream and seasonings. Pour the egg mixture over the cheese.
- Bake uncovered for 30-40 minutes. Cut in wedges and serve with tomato wedges and parsley sprigs.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 0 g, Fat 0 g, SaturatedFat 0 g, TransFat 0 g, Cholesterol 0 g, Sodium 0 g, Carbohydrate 0 g, Fiber 0 g, Sugar 0 g, Protein 0 g
People also searched
More about "cheddar tomato oven omelet food"
CHEDDAR CHEESE OMELET RECIPE | CDKITCHEN.COM
Servings 1Total Time 29 mins
CHEDDAR TOMATO AND BACON OVEN OMELET | CANADIAN GOODNESS
Servings 4Energy 381 CaloriesCarbohydrate 5 gFat 27 g
EASY FLUFFY OVEN-BAKED OMELET CASSEROLE - WINDING CREEK RANCH
Ratings 21Category BreakfastCuisine AmericanTotal Time 1 hr
SPINACH, CHEDDAR, AND BACON OMELET RECIPE | MYRECIPES
- Beat first 6 ingredients at medium speed with an electric mixer 2 to 3 minutes or until well blended.
- Bake at 350º for 15 minutes. Remove from oven; sprinkle with tomatoes, cheese, and bacon. Return to oven, and bake 15 to 20 more minutes or until set. Serve immediately.
TOMATO MUSHROOM OVEN OMELETTE - MOSTLY HOMEMADE MOM
Reviews 28Estimated Reading Time 1 min
OMELETTE RECIPE: OVEN BAKED TO PERFECTION! - SAFFARAZZI
5/5 (2)Gender FemaleCategory BreakfastTotal Time 55 mins
EGG-WHITE OMELET WITH VEGETABLE-CHEDDAR FILLING
Category Breakfasts/BrunchesEstimated Reading Time 1 min
EASY OMELET BAKED IN THE OVEN - SOUTHERN PLATE
Ratings 1Calories 314 per servingCategory Breakfast
CHEDDAR OVEN OMELET - A QUIET SIMPLE LIFE WITH SALLIE BORRINK
Estimated Reading Time 1 min
CHEDDAR AND TOMATO QUICHE | DINNER RECIPES | GOODTOKNOW
3.5/5 (116)Category Dinner,Lunch,Main CourseCuisine BritishTotal Time 1 hr 20 mins
OVEN-BAKED TOMATO OMELETTE - CHATELAINE
Servings 6Calories 185 per servingEstimated Reading Time 50 secs
CHEDDAR CHEESE OMELETTE AND SAUSAGES - HEART TO HOME MEALS
OUR OMELETTE WITH ROASTED CHERRY TOMATOES RECIPE | BLACK ...
CHEDDAR TOMATO AND BACON OVEN OMELET | CANADIAN GOODNESS ...
PAGE 1 OMELET AND FRITTATA RECIPES - CDKITCHEN
OMELET WITH PANCETTA, GRILLED TOMATOES AND CHEDDAR ...
CHEDDAR OVEN OMELET RECIPE - BREAKFAST RECIPES
AVOCADO, CHEDDAR, AND TOMATO OMELET RECIPE - FOOD NEWS
CHEDDAR TOMATO OVEN OMELETTE RECIPE - FOOD.COM | OVEN ...
BACON CHEDDAR OMELETTE - ALL INFORMATION ABOUT HEALTHY ...
VINTAGE CHEDDAR & SUNDRIED TOMATO OVEN OMELETTE WITH ...
CHEDDAR TOMATO OVEN OMELETTE | OVEN OMELETTE, RECIPES ...
RECIPES :: BREAKFAST :: OVEN OMELET
CHEDDAR WITH TOMATO - 4 RECIPES - PETITCHEF
CHEDDAR OMELET - RECIPE - COOKS.COM
CHEDDAR TOMATO OVEN OMELETTE RECIPE - FOOD.COM | RECIPE ...
AVOCADO CHEDDAR AND TOMATO OMELET RECIPES
CHEDDAR TOMATO OVEN OMELET RECIPES
BAKED CHEDDAR, TOMATO AND HAM OMELETTE* - DAIRY COUNCIL ...
CHEDDAR-HAM OVEN OMELET RECIPE: HOW TO MAKE IT
COURGETTE AND TOMATO OVEN BAKED OMELETTE – FOOD AND QUOTE
CHEDDAR OMELET SAUTEED WITH TOMATO, ZUCCHINI AND BACON
CHEDDAR CHEESE AND MUSHROOM OMELET RECIPE - FOOD NEWS
Are you curently on diet or you just want to control your food's nutritions, ingredients? We will help you find recipes by cooking method, nutrition, ingredients...Check it out »
You'll also love