JUICIEST HAMBURGERS EVER
No more dry, lackluster burgers. These are juicy, and spices can be easily added or changed to suit anyone's taste. Baste frequently with your favorite barbeque sauce. If you find the meat mixture too mushy, just add more bread crumbs until it forms patties that hold their shape.
Provided by Jane
Number Of Ingredients 7
- Preheat grill for high heat.
- In a large bowl, mix the ground beef, egg, bread crumbs, evaporated milk, Worcestershire sauce, cayenne pepper, and garlic using your hands. Form the mixture into 8 hamburger patties.
- Lightly oil the grill grate. Grill patties 5 minutes per side, or until well done.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 288.1 calories, Carbohydrate 9.1 g, Cholesterol 95.5 mg, Fat 17.8 g, Fiber 0.5 g, Protein 21.5 g, SaturatedFat 7 g, Sodium 196.3 mg, Sugar 1.7 g
THE BEST HAMBURGERS EVER
I got these from Ina Garten on FoodNetwork. They are so good cooked on the grill, but could also be broiled. BEWARE: these have plenty of fat--not for the faint of heart!LOL
Provided by CookinMamaof3
Yield 12 serving(s)
Number Of Ingredients 8
- Mix meats, steak sauce, egg yolks, salt and pepper with fork (do not over-work).
- Form mixture into 12 balls.
- Put a thin slice of butter in the middle of each ball, then flatten into patties (make sure butter is completely surrounded by meat).
- Cook for 3-5 minutes per side until done.
- Remove to plate, cover with foil, and allow to rest for 5 minutes before serving.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 383.8, Fat 20.1, SaturatedFat 8.4, Cholesterol 189.5, Sodium 533.6, Carbohydrate 21.7, Fiber 0.9, Sugar 2.7, Protein 27.3
BEST HAMBURGER PATTY RECIPE (GRILLED OR STOVETOP)
- Set out a large mixing bowl. Add in the ground beef, crushed crackers, egg, Worcestershire sauce, milk, salt, garlic powder, onion powder, and pepper. Mix by hand until the meat mixture is smooth, but stop once the mixture looks even. (Overmixing can create a dense heavy texture.)
- Press the meat down in the bowl, into an even disk. Use a knife to cut and divide the hamburger patty mixture into 6 - 1/3 pound grill or skillet patties, or 12 thin griddle patties.
- Set out a baking sheet, lined with wax paper or foil, to hold the patties. One at a time, gather the patty mix and press firmly into patties. Shape them just slightly larger than the buns you plan to use, to account for shrinkage during cooking. Set the patties on the baking sheet. Use a spoon to press a dent in the center of each patty so they don't puff up as they cook. If you need to stack the patties separate them with a sheet of wax paper.
- Preheat the grill or a skillet to medium heat. (Approximately 350-400 degrees F.)
- For thick patties: Grill or fry the patties for 3-4 minutes per side.
- For thin patties: Cook on the griddle for 2 minutes per side.
- Stack the hot patties on hamburgers buns, and top with your favorite hamburgers toppings. Serve warm.
Nutrition Facts : ServingSize 1 hamburger, Calories 430 kcal, Carbohydrate 6 g, Protein 28 g, Fat 32 g, SaturatedFat 12 g, Cholesterol 135 mg, Sodium 617 mg, Fiber 1 g, Sugar 1 g
BEST HAMBURGER EVER
- Preheat a grill for high heat.
- In a large bowl, mix together the ground beef, onion, cheese, soy sauce, Worcestershire sauce, egg, onion soup mix, garlic, garlic powder, parsley, basil, oregano, rosemary, salt, and pepper. Form into 4 patties.
- Grill patties for 5 minutes per side on the hot grill, or until well done. Serve on buns with your favorite condiments.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 444.5 calories, Carbohydrate 8.8 g, Cholesterol 173.6 mg, Fat 27.5 g, Fiber 1.2 g, Protein 39 g, SaturatedFat 11.9 g, Sodium 966.9 mg, Sugar 1.8 g
BEST BURGER EVER
- Special equipment: Chimney starter, all-natural lump charcoal and kettle grill
- Pass the meat through the coarsest die of a food grinder. Place the ground meat into a bowl and mix together to evenly distribute the different types of meat. Place in the refrigerator uncovered, for 2 hours.
- After 2 hours, fill a large chimney starter with charcoal and light. Once the coals are ashy white, transfer to a kettle grill and spread evenly. Set grate over coals.
- While the coals are heating, shape the meat into 4 patties that are 6 ounces in weight and 3/4-inch thick. Sprinkle each patty on both sides with the salt. Place on the grill and do not move for 2 minutes. Flip the burgers every 2 minutes until they reach an internal temperature of 135 degrees on an instant-read thermometer. Watch for hot spots and move the burgers if flare-ups occur. Resist the urge to smash down on the patties. Remove the burgers from the heat to a plate and prepare the buns by placing them on the grill, cut side down for 1 to 2 minutes. Remove and place them cut side up on a platter. Divide the cheese evenly between the top buns, set the meat patty on top of the cheese. Coat the cut side of each bottom bun with a little mayonnaise and set atop the meat. Allow each burger to sit upside down for a minute before flipping and consuming.
BEST BURGER EVER
- Preheat an outdoor grill for medium high heat and lightly oil grate.
- In a large bowl, combine the beef, onion soup mix, egg, hot sauce and oats. Shape into 6 patties.
- Grill patties over medium high heat for 10 to 20 minutes, or to desired doneness.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 323.3 calories, Carbohydrate 10.3 g, Cholesterol 122.5 mg, Fat 17.3 g, Fiber 1.3 g, Protein 30.2 g, SaturatedFat 6.6 g, Sodium 563.9 mg, Sugar 0.6 g
BEST BURGERS EVER
I must give credit where credit is due. I took this recipe from a TV grilling show called "Red Hot & Ready". The burgers were originally called "Caesar Burgers" but I think my name is more appropriate. These burgers are without a doubt the best I have ever had.
Provided by Matty B
Yield 5-6 burgers
Number Of Ingredients 10
- First off we must prepare a spicy butter mixing 6 oz soft butter in bowl with 1 teaspoon tabasco sauce and 1 teaspoon crushed red pepper.
- Roll spicy butter into a log using plastic wrap and place in fridge.
- Combine remaining ingredients in a bowl and mix well.
- Take hardened spicy butter log from fridge, remove plastic wrap and cut butter into discs.
- Take ground beef mix and shape into 6 oz balls, inserting spicy butter discs in middle (the spicy butter will flavour and keep the burgers moist while grilling).
- Flatten balls into uniform patties, no more than an inch think, to ensure proper cooking.
- Grill to desired temperature, serve on toasty buns and enjoy!
Nutrition Facts : Calories 656.8, Fat 54.9, SaturatedFat 28.1, Cholesterol 196.5, Sodium 420.6, Carbohydrate 5.5, Fiber 0.6, Sugar 1.9, Protein 34.6
THE BEST HAMBURGER RECIPE (AND AMAZING SECRET SAUCE)
Number Of Ingredients 11
- In a large bowl, combine the ground beef, shredded cheese, bbq sauce, and seasonings. Don't add too much bbq sauce or the patties will have a hard time taking shape. Shape patties that are about 1 inch thick (about 5 patties). (You can also freeze the patties after shaping them for about 1 hour to help them hold their shape.)
- Turn grill up to high and let it get hot.
- Reduce heat to medium-high and place the burgers on the grill. Allow this side of the patty to cook for about 4-6 minutes, but make sure it does not burn. Then flip the burger over and cook until done.
- For the sauce, combine all sauce ingredients and whisk until well mixed. Taste and adjust ingredients to your liking.
- Assemble the burgers and serve with the special sauce and other hamburger toppings of choice.
Nutrition Facts : Servingsize 1 serving, Calories 60 kcal, Fat 1 g, SaturatedFat 0 g, Cholesterol 1 mg, Sodium 622 mg, Carbohydrate 12 g, Sugar 7 g, Protein 1 mg
BEST GRILLED BURGERS
Nice moist grilled burgers with just the right amount of seasonings. No more boring burgers! Adjust the seasonings as desired. These won't dry out, and they re-heat nicely!
Provided by Lisa Gay
Yield 4-6 burgers
Number Of Ingredients 8
- Mix all ingredients and shape into burgers.
- Grill to desired doneness.
- Top with a slice of your favorite cheese.
- We especially like provolone or swiss.
- Note: You can add oregano if you like Italian, or taco seasoning if you lie Tex-Mex!
The very best way to make your burgers! Nice and juicy, and very easy! Adapted from a recipe on "Sara's Secrets" on Food Network. Also good on the grill.Yum!
Provided by Amanda Beth
Yield 5-6 serving(s)
Number Of Ingredients 3
- Mix ingredients well. You may also choose to add some steak seasoning to taste to give it a little extra zip.
- Shape into 5-6 patties.
- Place into a preheated skillet, cook on medium heat 6 minutes on each side, or until juices run clear.
- Sometimes you will need to add oil to the pan before preheating to keep the meat from sticking and burning.
- Top with your choice of cheese and place on bun with toppings like tomatoes, lettuce, pickles, etc.
BEST EVER HAMBURGER SOUP
Don't be fooled by the title of this soup. It has wonderful flavor and is so hearty that it can be used as the main course along with some homemade bread. It is delicious. I make it a lot in the winter months when we have a lot of snow--it warms you up. You may use rice in place of the barley, or a little of both.
Provided by Mimi in Maine
Categories One Dish Meal
Yield 10 serving(s)
Number Of Ingredients 11
- Brown hamburg in large pan breaking up into medium pieces.
- Drain off excess fat.
- Add the rest of the ingredients.
- Bring to a boil; reduce heat and simmer covered for 1 hour or till veggies are tender.
- If you have any leftover rice, peas, or corn, add them at the end and heat well.
- This soup freezes well as long as there is no potato in it.
More about "best hamburger ever food"
BEST BURGER EVER | BURGER RECIPES | TESCO REAL FOOD
THE BEST BURGER IN EVERY STATE OF THE US | FOOD & WINE
33 BEST BURGER RECIPES | FOOD & WINE
THE 50 BEST BURGERS IN THE WORLD - BIG 7 TRAVEL
BEST EVER HAMBURGERS - A PRETTY LIFE IN THE SUBURBS
OUR VERY BEST BURGERS - CANADIAN LIVING
BEST EVER EASY HAMBURGER PATTY - 3 BOYS AND A DOG
THESE ARE THE BEST BURGER KING BURGERS — EAT THIS NOT THAT
BEST HAMBURGER STEAK EVER - RECIPE | COOKS.COM
BEST EVER JUICY BURGER RECIPE | HELLMANN'S US - BEST FOODS
THE BEST CHEESEBURGER YOU WILL EVER EAT - DELISHABLY
BEST HAMBURGER SOUP - THE FOOD CAFE
BEST. BURGER. EVER. | BEST. EVER. | FOOD NETWORK
11 BEST BURGER RESTAURANTS FEATURED ON BEST. EVER. - FOOD COM
THE BEST HAMBURGER RECIPES WE'VE EVER HAD - TASTE OF …
BEST FAST FOOD BURGERS - THE ULTIMATE FOODIE REVIEW I ...
BOBBY FLAY'S BEST BURGERS | HAMBURGER AND HOT ... - FOOD …
THE BEST EVER HAMBURGER RECIPE - I HEART NAPTIME
BEST BURGER EVER FOOD DELIVERY SERVICES IN ST. CLOUD MINNESOTA
HAMBURGER RECIPES FROM BURGERRECIPES.INFO - FOOD HOUSE
WHO HAS THE BEST FAST FOOD BEEF? WE TRIED 11 PATTIES PLAIN ...
THE BEST CLASSIC BURGER - THE WHOLESOME DISH
THE 23 BEST FAST FOOD BURGERS IN AMERICA - SPOON UNIVERSITY
THE MOST POPULAR FAST-FOOD BURGERS RIGHT NOW — EAT THIS ...
29 BEST BURGER RECIPES - OLIVEMAGAZINE
FAST FOOD HAMBURGERS RANKED WORST TO BEST - MASHED.COM
GRILL TIME: THE 15 BEST BURGER RECIPES EVER | HICONSUMPTION
BEST FAST FOOD BURGERS IN AMERICA, RANKED: HOW EVERY CHAIN ...
EVERY SINGLE BURGER AT BURGER KING, RANKED FROM WORST TO BEST
MY BEST HAMBURGER RECIPES - UNIQUE FLAVORFUL BURGERS
BEST. BURGER. EVER. | BEST. EVER. | FOOD NETWORK
BEST BURGERS EVER! - PLAIN CHICKEN
ALLRECIPES BEST HAMBURGER EVER - ALL INFORMATION ABOUT ...
7 TIPS FOR MAKING THE BEST BURGERS EVER « FOOD HACKS ...
THE BEST BURGER RECIPE (GRILLED OR PAN-FRIED) | A MIND ...
THE BEST BEEF BURGER
BEST EVER JUICY BURGER + ALBERTSONS-SAFEWAY AND BEST FOODS ...
THE BEST HAMBURGER BUNS YOU CAN BUY IN THE STORE ...
You'll also love