RASPBERRY LIME PUNCH
- Mash the raspberries with the mint and sugar in a large bowl, using a potato masher or muddler, until the raspberries break down into very small pieces. Add the rum, lime juice and Lillet and stir to combine. Cover and refrigerate 1 to 4 hours.
- Strain the mixture into a large pitcher with ice. Add some raspberries and mint for garnish and top off with the seltzer. Serve immediately.
RASPBERRY PUNCH (CROWD SIZE)
You'll be pleased as punch with how three ingredients mix into a thirst-quenching, ruby red beverage.
Provided by By Betty Crocker Kitchens
Number Of Ingredients 3
- In 4-quart Dutch oven, cook raspberries over medium heat 10 minutes, stirring frequently; cool slightly. Push through strainer with large spoon to remove seeds. Refrigerate raspberry juice at least 2 hours.
- In punch bowl or large pitcher, mix raspberry juice and lemonade concentrate. Stir in ginger ale. Serve immediately over ice.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 100, Carbohydrate 25 g, Cholesterol 0 mg, Fiber 2 g, Protein 0 g, SaturatedFat 0 g, ServingSize 1 Serving, Sodium 10 mg
This is a delightful punch to serve guests in the summer, when mint and raspberries are fresh. But because I have lots of mint, I like to serve this year-round.
Provided by Taste of Home
Yield 11 servings.
Number Of Ingredients 6
- In a large saucepan, bring 3 cups water, mint and sugar to a boil. Reduce heat; simmer, uncovered, for 10-15 minutes. Stir in the raspberries, lemonade concentrate and remaining water. Refrigerate overnight., Strain raspberry mixture, reserving liquid. Press berries and mint through a sieve; discard seeds and mint. Combine raspberry juice with the reserved liquid. Serve over ice.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 171 calories, Fat 0 fat (0 saturated fat), Cholesterol 0 cholesterol, Sodium 3mg sodium, Carbohydrate 44g carbohydrate (39g sugars, Fiber 2g fiber), Protein 0 protein.
- In a large punch bowl, mix together pineapple juice, lemonade, sherbet and ginger ale.
- Stir in undrained, thawed raspberries.
- Add ice if desired.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 153.1, Fat 0.7, SaturatedFat 0.2, Sodium 20.9, Carbohydrate 37.2, Fiber 2.4, Sugar 26.2, Protein 0.8
RASPBERRY MARGARITA PUNCH
Provided by Food Network Kitchen
Number Of Ingredients 6
- In a food processor, blend raspberries with lemonade concentrate until smooth. Pass through a sieve to remove seeds. In a large bowl, combine raspberry mix with water, orange juice and tequila. Float sliced lemons in punch.
RASPBERRY AND ROSé PETAL PUNCH
- 1. Pour the juice and soda water into a large punch bowl.
- 2. Gradually stir in the syrup, tasting regularly until you reach the desired sweetness and fragrance. Refrigerate until it's time to serve.
- 3. Just before serving, stir in the ice and scatter the raspberries and flowers over the top.
- In a large pitcher or punch bowl, mix the ginger ale and lemonade mix. Before serving, stir in the raspberries and ice.
PASSION RASPBERRY PUNCH
Fall in love at first sip with Passion Raspberry Punch. Passion Raspberry Punch is a sparkling low-cal ruby punch flavored with raspberries for the black dress crowd-or whomever you want to raise a glass with.
Provided by My Food and Family
Yield 6 servings, 1 cup each
Number Of Ingredients 5
- Add water and juice cocktail to drink mix in large glass or plastic pitcher; stir until mix is dissolved.
- Refrigerate until ready to serve. Stir in sparkling water.
- Pour over berries in 6 tall glasses.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 30, Fat 0 g, SaturatedFat 0 g, TransFat 0 g, Cholesterol 0 mg, Sodium 15 mg, Carbohydrate 0 g, Fiber 1 g, Sugar 0 g, Protein 0 g
BERRY RUM PUNCH
- Bring 2/3 cup water and sugar to boil in medium saucepan, stirring until sugar dissolves. Remove from heat; cool syrup completely. Puree 2 cups raspberries in processor. Pour puree through fine strainer set over saucepan with syrup. Press on solids to extract as much liquid as possible; discard solids.
- Mix orange juice, next 6 ingredients, 1 cup berries, and raspberry syrup in glass bowl. Cover; chill at least 4 hours and up to 1 day. Strain into pitcher. Serve punch over ice.
RACHEL'S RASPBERRY PUNCH
- In a pitcher or punch bowl, stir together the raspberry lemonade concentrate, lemon vodka, lime-flavored beer, and water until thoroughly combined.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 142.9 calories, Carbohydrate 18.2 g, Fat 0.1 g, Fiber 0.1 g, Protein 0.2 g, Sodium 2.9 mg, Sugar 15.1 g
RASPBERRY SHERBET PUNCH
- Combine all together and serve.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 103.2, Fat 0.9, SaturatedFat 0.5, Cholesterol 0.4, Sodium 25.2, Carbohydrate 23.5, Fiber 0.6, Sugar 19.9, Protein 0.6
CRANBERRY RASPBERRY PUNCH
The blushing bride-to-be and her guests will ask for refills of this pretty pink punch. It's not too sweet, so my family never tires of it at events throughout the year. -Susan Rogers, Wilmington, Massachusetts
Provided by Taste of Home
Yield about 5 quarts.
Number Of Ingredients 6
- In a blender, combine the strawberries, lemonade concentrate and cranberry raspberry concentrate; cover and process until smooth. Transfer to a punch bowl. Gently stir in ginger ale and club soda. Top with scoops of sherbet. Serve immediately.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 160 calories, Fat 1g fat (0 saturated fat), Cholesterol 2mg cholesterol, Sodium 45mg sodium, Carbohydrate 41g carbohydrate (31g sugars, Fiber 0 fiber), Protein 0 protein.
QUENCHING CREAMY RASPBERRY PUNCH
- In large punch bowl combine both bottles of raspberry cream soda and raspberry juice concentrate. Stir until concentrate is dissolved. Carefully add ice cream. Stir briefly. Best served chilled.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 243.8 calories, Carbohydrate 46.6 g, Cholesterol 23.2 mg, Fat 5.8 g, Fiber 0.4 g, Protein 2.2 g, SaturatedFat 3.6 g, Sodium 56.8 mg, Sugar 43.4 g
More about "raspberry punch food"
10 BEST RASPBERRY PUNCH ALCOHOLIC RECIPES | YUMMLY
EASY RASPBERRY PUNCH RECIPE
RASPBERRY SHERBET PARTY PUNCH, SORBET PUNCH, PARTY …
RASPBERRY PUNCH RECIPES - CREATE THE MOST AMAZING DISHES
RASPBERRY SHERBET PUNCH RECIPE WITH LEMONADE | FOODTALK
RASPBERRY PUNCH RECIPE RECIPES ALL YOU NEED IS FOOD
RASPBERRY PUNCH RECIPE MADE USING BACARDÍ RASPBERRY ... - JOE'S …
RASPBERRY 7UP® PUNCH RECIPE - EASY PEASY MEALS
THE BEST MOSCATO PUNCH RECIPE WITH RASPBERRY LEMONADE AND …
RASPBERRY PINEAPPLE PUNCH | DESSERT NOW DINNER LATER
EASY RASPBERRY SHERBET PUNCH RECIPE - PINK PUNCH RECIPE
RASPBERRY SHERBET PUNCH - DESIGN EAT REPEAT
RASPBERRY LEMONADE PUNCH RECIPE - CHINET
RASPBERRY PUNCH | BETTER HOMES & GARDENS - BHG.COM
HOLIDAY RASPBERRY PUNCH - COOKING-NEW-ORLEANS-STYLE.COM
CELEBRATING BIG WITH BERRY PUNCH | FEATURES | NEWS-JOURNAL.COM
16 INSANELY DELICIOUS EASTER PUNCH RECIPES - HHL
RASPBERRY MARGARITA PUNCH RECIPE – EASY AND SIMPLE COCKTAIL
10 BEST RASPBERRY LEMONADE ALCOHOL PUNCH RECIPES
SPARKLING CRAN-RASPBERRY PUNCH - SOBEYS INC.
RED RASPBERRY 7UP PUNCH RECIPE (WITH ONLY THREE INGREDIENTS!!)
RASPBERRY LEMONADE PARTY PUNCH - CUTS AND CRUMBLES
RASPBERRY PARTY PUNCH - THE MERRYTHOUGHT
RASPBERRY SHERBERT PUNCH RECIPES - FOOD NEWS
RASPBERRY FIZZ PUNCH | TASTY KITCHEN: A HAPPY RECIPE COMMUNITY!
PAULA DEEN: RASPBERRY GINGER ALE PUNCH RECIPE - SERVES 12
RASPBERRY ICED TEA PUNCH RECIPE | DIETHOOD
RASPBERRY SHERBET PUNCH RECIPE - JAM HANDS
CRAN-RASPBERRY PUNCH » CRANBERRY MARKETING COMMITTEE
RASPBERRY CRUSH - THE BEST PARTY PUNCH RECIPE — LIZ ON CALL
SPARKLING RASPBERRY LEMONADE PUNCH – OFF THE EATEN PATH
10 BEST RASPBERRY SHERBET PUNCH RECIPES | YUMMLY
RASPBERRY CHAMPAGNE PUNCH RETRO RECIPE (1989) - CLICK AMERICANA
RASPBERRY PUNCH - GLUTEN FREE RECIPES
GARDEN CUPCAKES WITH CHILLED RASPBERRY PUNCH RECIPE - BBC FOOD
You'll also love