BONELESS LEG OF LAMB
- Generously rub leg of lamb with olive oil.
- Season lamb with all the ingredients listed, making sure that they are evenly distributed.
- Place leg of lamb on a rack in a roasting pan.
- Preheat oven to 325 degrees and bake leg of lamb uncovered for 30 minutes per pound or until internal temperature reaches 120 to 130 degrees at the thickest point.
ROASTED LEG OF LAMB
- Pat lamb dry and score fat by making shallow cuts all over with tip of a sharp small knife.
- Place garlic, parsley, mint, lemon zest and juice, salt, pepper, and oil in a food processor and process until smooth. Rub the paste all over the lamb and place in a lightly oiled roasting pan. Let stand at room temperature for 30 minutes.
- Preheat oven to 425 degrees F.
- Roast lamb in middle of oven for 20 minutes, reduce heat to 350, and cook until an instant-read thermometer inserted 2 inches into thickest part of meat (not touching bone) registers 135 degrees F, about 1 3/4 hours.
- Transfer to a cutting board and let stand 15 to 25 minutes (the internal temperature will rise to about 145 degrees F for medium). Slice the meat against the grain and serve with pita.
ROASTED BONELESS LEG OF LAMB
- Take lamb out an hour before proceeding. You want it to be close to room temperature
- Preheat oven to 425 degrees F
- Place the onion slices on the bottom of a roasting pan and place leg of lamb on top of the onions
- In a small bowl add rosemary, sage, parsley, oregano and pepper and mix together
- Dribble olive oil on leg of lamb and rub it all over the lamb, including the bottom
- Sprinkle the herbs, spices and garlic on the lamb and rub it into it
- Stick a meat thermometer in the meat - or use a digital thermometer.
- Place leg of lamb into the oven for 15 minutes
- Reduce temporature to 325 degrees F and roast until lamb is 125 - 130 degrees internally for medium rare
- Take leg of lamb out and let rest for 15 minutes before cutting it at a slight angle towards the larger part of the lamb
Nutrition Facts : ServingSize 1 serving, Calories 146 kcal, Protein 19 g, Fat 7 g, SaturatedFat 2 g, Cholesterol 59 mg, Sodium 58 mg, Carbohydrate 1 g, Fiber 1 g, Sugar 1 g
Celebrate with Ina Garten's easy Herb-Roasted Lamb recipe from Barefoot Contessa on Food Network. Fresh rosemary gives it flavor, while potatoes make it a meal.
Provided by Ina Garten
Yield 10 servings
Number Of Ingredients 8
- Preheat the oven to 450 degrees F. Place the oven rack in the lower third of the oven so the lamb will sit in the middle of the oven.
- Peel 6 of the cloves of garlic and place them in the bowl of a food processor fitted with the steel blade. Add the rosemary, 1 tablespoon salt, 1 teaspoon pepper, and butter. Process until the garlic and rosemary are finely minced. Thoroughly coat the top and sides of the lamb with the rosemary mixture. Allow to sit at room temperature for 30 minutes to 1 hour.
- Toss the potatoes and remaining unpeeled garlic in a bowl with the olive oil and sprinkle with salt. Place in the bottom of a large roasting pan. Place the lamb on top of the potatoes. Roast for 20 minutes. Turn the heat down to 350 degrees F and roast for another 1 to 1 1/4 hours, until a meat thermometer registers 130 to 135 degrees F for medium-rare. Place the lamb on a cutting board, cover with aluminum foil, and allow to rest for 15 minutes. Slice and serve with the potatoes.
OVEN-ROASTED BONELESS LEG OF LAMB
I purchased a leg of lamb roast from the store recently but had no idea on how I'd cook it. After reading ideas here on Allrecipes, I came up with my own marinade. While I made this in a conventional oven, it could also be made in a slow cooker on the slow setting for 7 to 8 hours time). Hope it's a hit! There was enough marinade left that I threw it over some chicken tenders for tomorrow's dinner.
Provided by Robertjm
Number Of Ingredients 19
- Whisk olive oil, lemon juice, lime juice, garlic, mint, oregano, marjoram, thyme, rosemary, nutmeg, cinnamon, ginger, white pepper, and salt together in a bowl. Cover bowl with plastic wrap; refrigerate marinade at least 1 hour.
- Pierce lamb in multiple places evenly over the lamb; place into a gallon-sized freezer bag. Pour marinade over the lamb, squeeze excess air from the bag, and seal the bag. Marinate in the refrigerator 8 hours to overnight.
- Preheat oven to 325 degrees F (165 degrees C). Prepare a shallow roasting pan with cooking spray.
- Remove lamb from marinade; shake to remove excess liquid. Reserve 2 tablespoons marinade; discard remainder.
- Place lamb in the middle of the prepared roasting pan.
- Combine potatoes and carrots in a large bowl. Pour vegetable oil and reserved marinade over the vegetables; toss to coat. Arrange vegetables around the lamb. Cover the roasting pan with aluminum foil.
- Roast lamb in preheated oven until an instant-read thermometer inserted into the center reads 140 degrees F (60 degrees C), about 80 minutes. Remove foil and continue cooking until firm and meat is hot and slightly pink in the center, about 10 more minutes. Rest lamb 10 minutes before cutting to serve.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 557.9 calories, Carbohydrate 23.6 g, Cholesterol 69.1 mg, Fat 42.1 g, Fiber 4.1 g, Protein 21.5 g, SaturatedFat 9.4 g, Sodium 178.4 mg, Sugar 3.5 g
ROAST BONELESS LEG OF LAMB WITH POTATOES, LEMON, AND MARJORAM
No ordinary roast, this boneless leg of lamb is fit for both Easter and Passover feasts. The lamb meat is studded with slivers of garlic, marinated overnight in lemon and marjoram, and then roasted with russet potatoes, an uncomplicated technique that infuses the potatoes with the bright flavors of the marinade.
Provided by Martha Stewart
Number Of Ingredients 7
- Place lamb in a large, shallow, nonreactive dish. Using a paring knife, make 1/2-inch-deep slits all over lamb, spacing 2 inches apart; insert 1 garlic slice into each slit. Pour lemon juice over top. Add marjoram, crushed garlic, and 3 tablespoons oil to dish. Turn lamb to coat.
- Place 3 long pieces of kitchen twine parallel to one another on a cutting board, about 3 inches apart. Fold lamb, and place on top of twine. Tie each piece around lamb to secure. Return to dish. Cover, and refrigerate at least 12 hours (up to 1 day), turning once.
- Remove lamb from marinade; reserve marinade. Season lamb with salt and pepper; transfer to a roasting pan. Let stand at room temperature 45 minutes.
- Preheat oven to 425 degrees. Peel potatoes; quarter lengthwise, and halve crosswise. Arrange potatoes around lamb; season with salt and drizzle with remaining 2 tablespoons oil. Toss to coat.
- Pour marinade over lamb and potatoes. Roast 20 minutes. Reduce oven to 400 degrees, and roast until an instant-read thermometer registers 130 degrees for medium-rare, 40 to 45 minutes. Remove from oven. Tent with foil; let rest 10 minutes. Serve garnished with marjoram.
LEG OF LAMB-BONELESS-GREEK STYLE
- In a large bowl combine the 1/2 cup lemon juice, olive oil, oregano, garlic, salt and pepper.
- Whisk well.
- Place lamb in a shallow baking dish and cover with marinade, turning to coat.
- Marinate for 3 hours or overnight, turning a few times.
- Preheat oven to 450 degrees.
- Remove lamb and place on a roasting rack over a baking dish.
- Cook for 15 minutes, reduce heat to 350 degrees and continue cooking for another 40 minutes.
- Test for desired doneness.
- Remove lamb from oven, sprinkle reserved lemon juice over cooked meat, wrap in foil and let stand for 10 to 15 minutes.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 1043.7, Fat 82.7, SaturatedFat 30.6, Cholesterol 260.8, Sodium 1376, Carbohydrate 4, Fiber 0.6, Sugar 0.7, Protein 68.2
More about "oven roasted boneless leg of lamb food"
ROASTED BONELESS LEG OF LAMB FROM LANA’S COOKING
QUESTION: HOW TO COOK BONELESS LEG OF LAMB ROAST IN OVEN ...
BONELESS ROAST LEG OF LAMB RECIPE | CDKITCHEN.COM
BASIC BONELESS ROASTED LEG OF LAMB - YOUTUBE
DUTCH OVEN ROAST LAMB - BUSH COOKING
BEST BONELESS BUTTERFLIED LEG OF LAMB RECIPES | FOOD ...
BEST ROAST LEG OF LAMB RECIPE | JAMIE OLIVER LAMB RECIPES
ROASTED BONELESS LEG OF LAMB WITH FINGERLING POTATOES ...
RECIPES FOR LEG OF LAMB - FOOD & WINE
BONELESS LAMB RECIPES
BONELESS LEG OF LAMB ROAST - IFOODREAL.COM
PERFECT LAMB SHOULDER ROAST - BONELESS IN THE OVEN - VEENA ...
PERFECT ROASTED BONELESS LEG OF LAMB - SO DAMN DELISH
STEP-BY-STEP BONELESS LEG OF LAMB ROAST RECIPE - …
ROASTED LEG OF LAMB - FOOD NETWORK
ROASTED BUTTERFLIED LEG OF LAMB RECIPE - THE SPRUCE EATS
ROASTED HERBED LEG OF LAMB - ARROSTO DI AGNELLO CON ERBE
39+ RECIPE FOR BONELESS LEG OF LAMB IN OVEN GIF | FOOD POIN
ROASTED BONELESS ROSEMARY LEG OF LAMB - SKINNYTASTE
ROASTED BONELESS LEG OF LAMB RECIPE - THE SCHMIDTY WIFE
15 BEST LEG OF LAMB RECIPES - HOW TO COOK LEG OF LAMB
SMOKED LEG OF LAMB (BONELESS RECIPE ON TRAEGER SMOKER ...
COOKING A BONELESS LEG OF LAMB ROAST : OPTIMAL RESOLUTION ...
SLOW ROASTED BONELESS LEG OF LAMB - CHEZ US
MEDITERRANEAN ROASTED LEG OF LAMB - SIDECHEF
ROASTED BONELESS LEG OF LAMB RECIPE - FOOD NEWS
ROASTED BONELESS LEG OF LAMB - PINCH AND SWIRL
ROASTED BONELESS LEG OF LAMB | EASY AND DELICIOUS - PINTEREST
SLOW ROASTED BONELESS LEG OF LAMB - DISH 'N' THE KITCHEN
SEMI BONELESS LEG OF LAMB ROAST RECIPE - ALL INFORMATION ...
OVEN ROASTED BONELESS LEG OF LAMB RECIPES
HERB-ROASTED BONELESS LEG OF LAMB | FOODTALK
ROASTED LEG OF LAMB - DAMN DELICIOUS
OVEN ROASTED BONELESS LEG OF LAMB - YVONNE MAFFEI
PERFECT BONELESS LEG OF LAMB ROAST RECIPE AND COOKING ...
STEP-BY-STEP GUIDE TO MAKING BONELESS LEG OF LAMB WITH ...
WINE-ROASTED BONELESS LEG OF LAMB | CANADIAN LIVING
EASY BONELESS ROASTED LEG OF LAMB - CHOWHOUND
SLOW-ROASTED BONELESS LEG OF LAMB RECIPE - SERIOUS EATS
OVEN-ROASTED BONELESS LEG OF LAMB - GLUTEN FREE RECIPES
OVEN-ROASTED LEG OF LAMB RECIPE - HEALTHY RECIPES BLOG
You'll also love