OATMEAL - FLAX SEED MEAL COOKIES
I have always enjoyed a hearty cookie that has a stout texture with more taste. I blended several recipes to come up with this. I have never left a party without one or more requests for this recipe. I am constantly trying new variations, but the original still stands as BEST! These cookies freeze well and of course they are great in a pinch defrosted in the microwave on half power.
Provided by all4one
Categories Drop Cookies
Yield 4-5 dozen
Number Of Ingredients 11
- Mix first five ingredients well. Add flour and baking soda and blend well. Add oats and flax seed meal and mix until well blended. Mix in toffee chips and pecans.
- Drop with tablespoon on parchment lined cookie sheets. Bake at 375 degrees for 10 to 15 minutes, or until lightly browned around edges. Remove and cool on cookie rack.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 1878, Fat 96.7, SaturatedFat 43.5, Cholesterol 257.8, Sodium 907.7, Carbohydrate 234, Fiber 15.1, Sugar 143.2, Protein 25.9
AIR FRYER OATMEAL COOKIES
Air Fryer Oatmeal Cookies have never been easier or more delicious! These cookies are sweet, chewy, and packed with raisins. They're also vegan and gluten free, so perfect to serve to any crowd.
Provided by Cindy - Air Fryer Eats
Number Of Ingredients 12
- Prep the flax egg by whisking together 1 tbsp ground flaxseed + 3 tbsp water and leaving in the fridge for at least 15 minutes (or up to overnight). If using an egg skip this step.
- In a large mixing bowl, beat the softened vegan butter with the brown sugar and caster sugar until smooth and fluffy.
- Add the flax egg and vanilla extract and mix to combine.
- In a separate bowl, whisk together flour, cinnamon, salt and baking soda.
- Add the rolled oats to the flour mixture and stir to combine.
- Add dry mixture to the wet mixture. Fold everything together until combined. The mixture will be thick and sticky.
- Add the raisins and mix to combine.
- Roll the mixture into balls (each should way approx. 30g, about a 1-inch ball) and place on your lined baking sheet. Make sure there is enough space between them to allow for the cookies to spread as they cook. You may need to bake them in 2 batches. Flatten the top of each cookie ball slightly by pushing it gently with your hands.
- Air Fry at 320F/160C for 12 minutes.
- Transfer to the wire rack to cool. The cookies will be very soft in the middle when first removed from the oven but will firm up as they cool.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 115 kcal, Carbohydrate 20 g, Protein 1 g, Fat 4 g, SaturatedFat 1 g, TransFat 1 g, Sodium 83 mg, Fiber 2 g, Sugar 7 g, ServingSize 1 serving
SUGAR FREE OATMEAL COOKIES
Vegan and gluten free Sugar Free Oatmeal Cookies prove that it is possible to avoid sugar and still bake cookies! A healthy treat made with wholesome oats, flaxseed, bananas, coconut oil and dried fruit with no wheat flour or added sugar in sight.
Provided by Olena Osipov
Number Of Ingredients 13
- In a small bowl, whisk flaxseed and water. Let sit for about 10 minutes while you are getting other ingredients ready.
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F, line large baking sheet with unbleached parchment paper and spray with cooking spray.
- In a large bowl, mash bananas. Add coconut oil, vanilla extract, cinnamon, baking soda and salt.
- Add flaxseed mixture and whisk really well.
- Add oats and oat flour; stir to combine. Add nuts and dried fruit; mix well. Dough will be very thick.
- Using large ice cream scoop, place batter on previously prepared sheet and flatten with the back of a scoop into large size cookies. Cookies do not spread. I had about 6 cookies per sheet. Bake in batches for 20 minutes or until nuts start to brown a bit.
- Remove from the oven and let cookies cool for a minute, then transfer onto a cooling rack to cool off completely. Enjoy for breakfast, snack or a healthy dessert!
Nutrition Facts : ServingSize 1 cookie, Calories 280 kcal, Sugar 15 g, Sodium 98 mg, Fat 16 g, SaturatedFat 8 g, Carbohydrate 32 g, Fiber 5 g, Protein 5 g
SOFT AND CHEWY OATMEAL FLAX CHOCOLATE CHIP COOKIES
A healthy soft and chewy oatmeal flax chocolate chip cookie that are so good no one will know they are good for you.
Provided by Aimee
Number Of Ingredients 12
- In a large mixing bowl, or bowl of a stand mixer, combine the coconut oil, brown sugar, and white sugar. Mix for about 2 minutes.
- Add in the egg and vanilla extract and stir until just combined.
- Add the oats, flour, flaxseed, baking soda, cinnamon, and salt, and mix until combined.
- Stir in the chocolate chips.
- Form the cookie dough into 1.5 to 2 TBS sized balls and place on a cookie sheet lined with a silicone liner or parchment paper. Top with more chocolate chips if desired.
- Cover the pan with plastic wrap and refrigerate or at least 1 hours or up to 5 days. This will help the cookies not to go flat. If you chill them longer than 1 hour it's possibly your cookies won't spread very much as they bake, so you can flatten the balls a bit with your hand before baking.
- Preheat oven to 350 Fahrenheit. Line 2 baking sheets with a silicone liner or parchment paper.
- Place the cookie dough balls 2 inches apart on the prepared cookie sheets.
- Bake the cookies for about 9 minutes or until edges and top are just beginning to set. Do not bake longer than 10 minutes to ensure the cookies are still soft. They will continue to cook on the pan, and will firm up as they cool.
- Let the cookies cool for 5 minutes before transferring them to a cooling rack.
- The cookies can be stored in an airtight container for up to 1 week, or frozen for up to 2 months.
Nutrition Facts : Carbohydrate 22 g, Protein 3 g, Fat 11 g, SaturatedFat 7 g, Cholesterol 11 mg, Sodium 100 mg, Fiber 2 g, Sugar 12 g, Calories 195 kcal, UnsaturatedFat 1 g, ServingSize 1 serving
FLAX OATMEAL COOKIES
Oatmeal cookies kicked up a notch with flax to make them healthier and kinder for those watching their weight or their cholesterol.
Provided by Grubbyknees
Yield 60 cookies, 30 serving(s)
Number Of Ingredients 13
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Cream together the butter, sugar, Splenda, and brown sugar.
- Add the flax meal and mix.
- In a separate bowl, beat the eggs and vanilla.
- Add to the flax mixture and mix together.
- Sift together the flour and baking soda in another bowl.
- Add the oatmeal, cinnamon, ginger, and nuts, and stir with the flour.
- Combine with the flax mixture.
- Form into approximately 1 tablespoon size balls.
- Flatten on a baking sheet and press sugar into the top.
- Bake approximately 10-15 minutes. until slightly brown.
- Cool on wire racks.
OATMEAL-FLAX CHOCOLATE CHIP COOKIES
Provided by Food Network Kitchen
Yield about 32 cookies
Number Of Ingredients 12
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F. Line 2 baking sheets with parchment paper.
- Whisk the flour, oats, flaxseed, baking soda, salt and cinnamon in a bowl.
- Beat the butter, granulated sugar and brown sugar in a large bowl with a mixer on medium-high speed until fluffy, about 4 minutes. Beat in the eggs one at a time, beating well after each addition. Beat in the vanilla. Reduce the mixer speed to low; add the flour mixture and beat until just combined, scraping down the bowl as needed. Stir in the chocolate chips.
- Drop heaping tablespoonfuls of dough onto the prepared baking sheets, about 2 inches apart. Bake until golden brown, 10 to 12 minutes. Let the cookies cool 3 minutes on the baking sheets, then transfer to racks to cool completely.
OATMEAL FLAX SEED COOKIES
- Cream Smart Balance and brown sugar in large bowl. Add egg and vanilla. Beat well.
- Add four, baking soda and salt. Mix until no dry flour remains.
- Add oats and flax seeds. Mix well. Drop 1 tbsp each about 2 inches apart onto greased cookie sheet. Bake at 350 for 8 to 10 minutes until golden.
- Makes about 3.5 dozen (42) cookies.
Nutrition Facts : Nutritional Info Servings Per Recipe 42 Amount Per Serving Calories
More about "oatmeal cookies with flax food"
HEALTHY OATMEAL COOKIE RECIPE (MADE WITH FLAX SEED …
5/5 (2)Total Time 28 minsCategory Snack; DessertCalories 110 per serving
- Make your flax egg: Combine 1 ½ T. of ground flax seed with 3 T. cold water and set aside to thicken.
- In a large bowl, stir together 2 cups of oats, 1 cup all purpose flour, ½ cup wheat germ (or other grain!) ½ cup dark brown sugar, 1 t. baking soda, ½ t. cinnamon and ¼ t. salt.
KETO OATMEAL COOKIES: WITH HEMP HEARTS, NOT OATS ...
4.4/5 (16)Servings 24Cuisine AmericanCategory American
FLAXSEED AND OATMEAL COOKIES - WOODLAND FOODS
10 BEST FLAX SEED OATMEAL COOKIES RECIPES | YUMMLY
HEALTHY OATMEAL COOKIES - BEAMING BAKER
5/5 (10)Total Time 35 minsCategory DessertCalories 93 per serving
- Preheat oven to 350°F. Line a baking sheet with parchment paper or greased foil. Set aside for later.
- In a medium bowl, whisk together all the dry ingredients: oats, oat flour, baking powder, baking soda, ground cinnamon, ground nutmeg, and salt.
- In a large bowl, whisk together all the wet ingredients: coconut oil, coconut sugar, maple syrup, flax egg and vanilla. Whisk until thoroughly combined and resembles caramel.
- Add the dry ingredients to the wet ingredients. Whisk until thoroughly combined and thickened. The dough will be sticky.
OATMEAL AND FLAX CRANBERRY COOKIES - KING ARTHUR BAKING
4.6/5 (65)Total Time 1 hr 15 minsServings 42Calories 103 per serving
- Lightly grease two baking sheets, or line them with parchment., In a large bowl, beat together the butter, brown sugar, cinnamon, vanilla extract, baking soda, salt, and egg until fluffy., Mix in the flour, oats, flax meal and seeds, dried fruit, and nuts., Let the dough rest for 30 minutes or so at room temperature, for the oats to soften.
- Towards the end of the rest period, preheat the oven to 350°F., Scoop the dough by rounded tablespoonfuls onto the prepared baking sheets.
OATMEAL-RAISIN COOKIES WITH FLAX RECIPE - FOOD & WINE
Servings 36Total Time 35 minsCategory Oatmeal Cookies
- Preheat the oven to 350º. In a large bowl, whisk together the flour, flax seed meal, baking soda, baking powder, and kosher salt. In a separate bowl, mix the butter, sugar, eggs, and vanilla, manually or with a hand mixer. Beat until the mixture is fluffy.
- Combine the two mixtures, stirring until the flour is fully incorporated, then add the oats, raisins, and flax seeds. Mix well, but don't over mix.
- Prepare a baking sheet with a non-stick baking mat or parchment paper. Scoop out heaping tablespoons of cookie dough, and gently form each into a ball, and place them 2 inches apart on the baking sheet. Sprinkle the top of each cookie with whole flax seeds. Bake for 11-14 minutes, uncovered, until the cookies turn golden brown (but are still moist in the middle). Rotate the baking sheet halfway through to ensure evenly baked cookies. Let the cookies cool on the baking sheet for 3 to 5 minutes before transferring to a wire rack or towel to cool. If using only one baking sheet, repeat until you’ve used all of the dough.
GLUTEN-FREE OATMEAL AND FLAX CRANBERRY COOKIES | KING ...
3.9/5 (14)Total Time 1 hr 45 minsServings 24Calories 120 per serving
- In a large bowl, beat together the butter, sugar, vanilla extract, cinnamon, baking soda, salt, eggs, and water until fluffy., Mix in the flour, oats, flax, and dried fruit and nuts., Refrigerate the dough for about 1 hour, for the flax and oats to soften., Preheat the oven to 350°F., Scoop the dough by the rounded tablespoonful onto greased or parchment-lined baking sheets., Press the dough into 2" disks about ½" thick., Bake the cookies for 10 to 12 minutes, until golden brown., Remove from the oven, and cool on the baking sheets for 15 minutes or so, to allow cookies to firm up.
SOFT AND CHEWY OATMEAL FLAX CHOCOLATE CHIP COOKIES - LOVE ...
4.6/5 (9)Servings 1
- In a large mixing bowl, or bowl of a stand mixer, add the egg, coconut oil, sugars, vanilla, cinnamon and salt. Mix until combined.
- Add the baking soda, oats, flour, and flaxseed and mix until combined. Mix in the chocolate chips.
- Form the dough into balls and place on a cookie sheet lined with a Silpat or parchment paper. Top with more chocolate chips if desired. Cover with plastic wrap and refrigerate or at least 2 hours or up to 5 days. This will help the cookies not to spread. (Shortcut: Freeze for about 15 minutes.) Also, the cookies won’t spread much after being chilled so if you want the cookies to be a little flatter press down slightly.
- Preheat oven to 350 F, line 2 baking sheets with a Silpat or parchment paper. Place the cookie dough balls 2 inches apart. Bake about 9 minutes or until edges and top are just beginning to set. Do not bake longer than 10 minutes to ensure the cookies are still soft. They will firm up as they cool. Let cookies cool for 5 minutes before transferring to cooling rack.
HEART-HEALTHY OATMEAL COOKIES YOU CAN EAT FOR BREAKFAST
5/5 (40)Category Dessert, SnackAuthor Alexandra ShytsmanCalories 216 per serving
- Preheat the oven to 375 degrees Fahrenheit. Line a baking sheet with parchment paper and set aside.
- In a small bowl, stir the flaxseed meal with 6 tablespoons of water. Set aside while you prep the other ingredients, 5 to 10 minutes. The mixture should thicken and become a bit gelatinous — this is known as a "flax egg."
- Meanwhile, in a large bowl, combine the oats, flour, nuts, raisins, baking powder, baking soda, cinnamon, and salt, and whisk together.
- In a separate bowl, combine the oil, maple syrup, and flaxseed mixture, and whisk together. Fold the wet ingredients into the dry ingredients and stir just until there are no dry bits of flour visible (do not over-mix).
BEST VEGAN OATMEAL COOKIES - EAT SOMETHING VEGAN
4.7/5 (3)Calories 262 per servingCategory Dessert
- To make the flax egg, just mix the ground flax seeds with five tablespoons of water, mix, and set aside.
- In a large bowl, mix together the oats, shredded coconut, baking powder, baking soda, and sea salt. Mix these ingredients and then set the bowl aside.
- In a separate bowl, mix together the almond butter, maple syrup, flax "egg" (from Step 1), and vanilla extract.
OATMEAL APPLESAUCE COOKIES - EATING WITH FOOD ALLERGIES
Category CookiesCalories 115 per servingTotal Time 20 mins
- To make a flax "egg", combine the flax seed meal and warm water in a small bowl and set aside for 3-5 minutes. In a mixing bowl, beat the "flax egg", and oil together until creamy. Next, add the brown sugar, applesauce, baking soda and cinnamon and mix to combine well. Add the flour gradually while mixing until it is fully incorporated into the dough. Mix in the oats. Finally, add the chocolate chips, and sunflower seeds, if using, and mix well.
- Drop dough by rounded tablespoonfuls onto an ungreased cookie sheet. Bake at 375° F for 8-10 minutes. Transfer to a cooling rack or paper towel to cool.
27 BEST OATMEAL COOKIE RECIPES | EASY OATMEAL COOKIE ...
OATMEAL CRANBERRY FLAXSEED COOKIES - BAKING BITES
Estimated Reading Time 2 mins
VEGAN OATMEAL COOKIES WITH CHAI-SOAKED RAISINS | FEASTING ...
3.8/5 (6)Total Time 33 minsCategory CookiesCalories 143 per serving
FLAX OATMEAL COOKIES - SASKFLAX.COM
Servings 36Calories 170 per serving
10 BEST HEALTHY OATMEAL COOKIES FLAX SEED RECIPES | YUMMLY
FLAX OATMEAL COOKIES - HEALTHY FLAX
Servings 36Carbohydrates 22 gCalories 170Cholesterol 10 mg
SUGAR FREE OATMEAL COOKIES WITH RAISINS (HEALTHY!) | THE ...
Ratings 4Calories 108 per servingCategory Dessert
OATMEAL COOKIES WITH FLAXSEED | VEGAN.IO
Servings 20Total Time 15 minsCategory Breakfast, SnacksCalories 276 per serving
LOW CARB OATMEAL “RAISIN” COOKIES – STEVIA SELECT
OATMEAL COOKIES WITH FLAXSEED - ALL INFORMATION ABOUT ...
OATMEAL COOKIE RECIPES | ALLRECIPES
FLAXSEED OATMEAL - DELIGHTFUL ADVENTURES
OATMEAL RAISIN COOKIES WITH FLAXSEED RECIPES | SPARKRECIPES
OATMEAL RAISIN COOKIES WITH FLAX RECIPES
FLAX AND OATMEAL COOKIES - LESLIE BECK
OATMEAL-RAISIN COOKIES WITH FLAX RECIPE - FOOD NEWS
HONEY OATMEAL FLAX COOKIE RECIPE - COOKEATSHARE
OATMEAL FLAX COOKIES RECIPE - ALL INFORMATION ABOUT ...
10 BEST HEALTHY OATMEAL COOKIES FLAX SEED RECIPES | YUMMLY
HEALTHY OATMEAL COOKIES WITH FLAXSEED RECIPES
CHEWY OATMEAL COOKIES WITH FLAXSEED - MANITOBA FLAX SEED ...
You'll also love